Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
lookin solid dw!
it's only mid june.....a lot can be accomplished in a short period on a good cut plan like this....which should leave you w/abs for most of the summer!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Hank!

Im back :dance:

WOW!!! Great effin' weekend. I am pump'd for this week now. I did have some slip ups. The schools force me to eat great food and beer I can't resist. I was hit with the " Oh man you haven't had a real (insert below options) from here....we got to get you one!"

A.) New York Piazza
B.) Bostom Creame Pie
C.) Philly Cheese Steak
D.) Maryland Crab
E.) Different Pro Ball Park dogs
F.) Taco Bell :run:

haha k the last one was mee being a fatty.

Before each meal I took the following
1 AP
1 NP ALA
20mg Vanadyl Sulfate
25mg Forskilin (active)
1 NP Green Tea Exract
2 DCP
-1 seasmin cap post meal

Seemed to be ok. I am bloated but my muscles feel SUPER full and I should kill it 2maro at the gym.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to train tue/thur/sat form now on with double cardio sessions mon/wed/fri. Depending on time I may or may not do post workout cardio. If I do it will only be about 15-20min.

With that being said I got in 30min this morning and Im hungry as hell....have been all day. After work i'll hit up an ab/cardio session. Anyone have any good ab routines I could do before cardio?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job buddy. Keep killin' it! :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another side note fella's last weekends trip may have landed me a job out east if I decided to go to school out there. I ran into a companies director of hiring when I was mini job searching. Anyway they said they may be interested in using me as a model if I choose to make my way out there for school. They said if I could lean up about 5-7lbs and get my abs to "pop" i'd be a shoe in. Thought it was somewhat ironic that this happened and my current "walking abs journey"

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might have missed it in the log, but have you posted any progress? (change in the scale, etc)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have missed it in the log, but have you posted any progress? (change in the scale, etc)
Nope. Im not going to look at the scale because I get to anal about it. I am going by the mirror and mirror only. I know kind of sucks for people looking for progress. I am going to post up some final pic's.

I think I posted what I folded at for bf%. I will be doing that again jus before aug. 1 with a picture so it's going to be a dramatic build up. If for some reason im out and about and a friend snaps a photo i'll post it up here.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i finally have gotten to where I do hop on the scale now and then, but don't really care what it says :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its more that its late enough that i'm not likely to manage to loose 4-5%bf within the next 8 weeks, so i'm not worrying about it anymore for this summmer. so long as pants fit the same, i'm kind of blase about what the scale says

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for the abs DW!! You deserve the good luck, you still coming out here?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the abs DW!! You deserve the good luck, you still coming out here?
Thanks C, ohhhhhh man it's going to be SUCH a hard decsion now. You have no idea! I may have a fellow team mate, whos also a close friend, going your way now also. Making it that much harder to choose. Just when I thought I knew what was going on a wrench got thrown in there out of left feild. I keep trying to tell myself its positive stress :fool2:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only got in 30min of cardio this morning and 15min post workout. O well Diet has been on point since returning home

I trained chest shoulders and tri's 2day

All Dumbbell's
Incline-Flat-Decline
75x12
80x10
85x8

Shoulders
Bent over DB raise
20x12
25x10
30x8

Side DB Raise
25x12
30x10
35x8

Front DB Raise
30x12
35x10
40x8
* I did a tri-set with these exercises

Triceps
Skull Crushers
100x12
105x11
115x7

Reverse grip PD
100x10
105x9
110x7

Cable Kick Backs
25x10
30x8
35x6-25x4-15x3

Then LI on the tredmil...I was beat

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in 30min fasted cardio. Fukc I feel small 2day....not like depleted small but like I lost 5lbs LBM over night small....it really sucks.

I have been missing a small meal because I didn't think I really needed it. (LG protein with 2TBS flax seed) but maybe I do....or maybe it's in my head :fool2:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tanning is also a good quiet reflection and relaxation time!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dude....get some pics up!!!

Lets see how far you have come.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
K so a few things have went sour this last month and I will not be bulking like orginally planned. So instead of chillin Im going to get shredded. I have set my goal date to have a 6pac (relaxed) by august 1st. So that gives me about 6 weeks (42days) to get there. As of right now I have the outlines of my abs when relaxed. Some mornings when I wake up you can see the top 2. I am also sitting at about 182lbs 1st thing in the morning (surprised, that recomp work'd well :lol:)
Awesome man! Good for you. I've been cutting since april and my deadline is roughly the same as yours! I also need to get the SIX!!!! I'll have pics up around July 26th before I go out of town. Best of luck brotha, put up some pics if u can

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K I took some pics yesterday but was running late this morning so didn't get to upload them. I also didn't get to do fasted cardio.

I was dead from my game last night. I wont be training legs this week. I pulled my hammy last nighton the wet grass and played thru it only to get plunked square in the quad my next ab.

So yea walking is a bit of a tough task. I'm going to train tri's 2day with ~30min cardio post workout and try and get a 45min cardio session in tonight

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
K I took some pics yesterday but was running late this morning so didn't get to upload them. I also didn't get to do fasted cardio.

I was dead from my game last night. I wont be training legs this week. I pulled my hammy last nighton the wet grass and played thru it only to get plunked square in the quad my next ab.

So yea walking is a bit of a tough task. I'm going to train tri's 2day with ~30min cardio post workout and try and get a 45min cardio session in tonight
Dang dude. That stinks. Rest that leg up and start pissing on the ball soon!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
k either 2nite or 2maro morning I'll take some and put em up.
hell yeah! that's when you know you gotta be dedicated...you have to post the after picture at some point:hammer:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got in 40mins of cardio I couldn't bare the last 5 min my leg was killing me....this is terrible it just got super stiff on me (no homo).

RR, im hitting rit around .400 for the summer....I would be hitting alot better if I didn't hack during AB's thats the only time I get out....when I swing as hard as I can.....If i stay relaxed and loose I piss on the ball to the gaps. O'well

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know how I missed your posting about your leg...

Sorry to hear about that DW! hopefully some rest will get it back in the game soon!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how I missed your posting about your leg...

Sorry to hear about that DW! hopefully some rest will get it back in the game soon!
Yea am sure as hell not playing until this thing is totally healed. A few weeks ago I got plunk'd twice in the arm it was real bad but I played a few days later and got thrown at again and took it in the ribs because, believe it or not that actually hurt less than if I would have taken it in the arm again......who'd a thought I'd rather get hit with 85 in the ribs, looking back im lucky I didn't crack any well maybe it was more in the lat/rib region :think:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

K so my diet is stil great macro wise but I have increased my number of shakes. I am never real hungry which is great but also stinks.

Another reason for this is ATW cake batter and choc mint Isolate. I have 12lbs between the 2 and I absolutely love them. I usually have 3 shakes and 3 solid meals. Diet is looking more like this

2scoops 1st thing in the morning
50gr carbs

6 egg whites, 1 can tuna, milled flax seed

2scoops before my workout

2 scoops after my workout
75gr carbs

8oz chicken, milled flax seed

1/2cup FF cottage cheese, 2 whole eggs, 2 whites, flax oil

If I train in the evening I take dextrose or WMS about 20min before my workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Workout

Eff that 3 day split I need to train :hammer:

New plan is simple and sweet some K.I.S.S. stuff

Chest
All DB workout
Incline
Flat Decline
Fly
-3sets each 12,10,8

Back
Pull Ups
Smith Row
Rack Deads
CG Pull Down
-3sets each 12,10,8

Shoulders
Over head press
side raise
rear raise
front raise
-3sets each 12,10,8

Triceps
Rope Press Down
Skull Crushers
Rev Grip Press Down
-3sets each 12,10,8

Biceps
Standing DB curls
CG BB curls
Concentration Curls
-3 sets each 12,10,8

Legs
Squat
Leg Curls
Leg extensions
glute-ham raise
-3sets each 12,10,8

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
don't think that we forgot about those pictures you owe!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't think that we forgot about those pictures you owe!
Ask and you shal recive!!!!

This one was dated 6/13/2008 so pretty much when this wholoe thing started. This is everything totally relaxed before bed, nice and salt filled :)

Weight as of 6/26 is 180lbs so thats -2 thus far

Attachments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sweet bro...I think you're leaner than I was at the beginning of my cycle!

I'm looking forward to progress pics!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet bro...I think you're leaner than I was at the beginning of my cycle!

I'm looking forward to progress pics!
Thanks bro.....Me too. I got about 4 weeks to make that outline stick! I think once I get my sodium uner control (I know I say that a lot) things will be diff. I look waay drier in the morning than before bed and not to mention when I flex its night and day. I have veins that want to pop, I have thick blue lines running along me that will rise around workout and carbs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got cardio in this morning for 30min. I like I said I added in RestAD and fukk me. I had a spike at like 5pm yesterday and was up til 3am!!!! 10days ago I could do this with no problem. Im dragging ass 2day but whatever the weekend is just around the corner.

With that said im getting hungry as hell....A LOT. craving carbs thats not good. Passed a real test last night. I was at my buddies and he ordered a bunch of pizza and had beer. I did drink a beer (it was post workout :) ) but no pizza. Then when I got home my mom says "we saved 2 peices of pizza for you" I didn't give in. Then last nite at about 1;30 I went to the fridge hungry as hell looking to finish off my tub of cottage cheese and there was that effin pizza again. I didn't give in, I at a 1/2 tub of cottage cheese instead :woohoo:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you didn't cave on the pizza, lol! Pic looked good, I'll see what I can do about the DCP..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you didn't cave on the pizza, lol! Pic looked good, I'll see what I can do about the DCP..
Thanks C!!!

Ohh and sodium control has started. Im tired of beeing bloated and soft. WHen I tape my wrist for baseball you can see my water retention. I pick'd up some dandelion tea which I'll sip on thru the day. No more canned tuna, no more chicken seasoning, no more cottage cheese, no more nothin' like that. :hammer:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that. My low carb Monsters have 180mg of sodium in them. I drink several a day..:( I need to break myself of it. I've got the muscle and oddly the hardness in it but I have the water bloat over it..:( :(

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you on that. My low carb Monsters have 180mg of sodium in them. I drink several a day..:( I need to break myself of it. I've got the muscle and oddly the hardness in it but I have the water bloat over it..:( :(
Me TOO!!!! After im done with my workout and "drier" or in the morning right after cardio and my carbs I can flex and look real good. Add the fact Im depleated from low carbs :fool2:

high sodium+low carbs=flat and puffy :sad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you hardly look as pale as last time, thats a good thing!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays training

Biceps
Standing DB curls
30x12
35x10
40x8

CG BB Curl
40x12
50x10
60x8

Concentration Curls
3x30x8

Reverse Grip EZ Bar curls
2x45x12

DC Stretch 60sec

Then 30min LI cardio.

My bi's are kinda sore 2day which doesn't happe often so im pretty happy. Im changeing my diet again,lol. Im not eating any carbs before my workout. Then 2 meals post workout just carbs and protein and zero fat. So probably white rice with honey and a shake then brown rice and egg whites fried rice style baby :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a whole day of Zero carbs i felt I deserved a cheat breakfast 2day. I had 3 pancakes with regular syrup, butter and a tall glass of OJ. It was amazeing!

Nothing scheduled for 2day really. I have a mini basketbal tournoment. It will be about 3 hrs of non-stop basketball so Im going to mix up a gallon of water with 6 servings of xtend and sip on that syrup during the games.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have ran out of a good number of my supps :frustrate
O well here the new regimon. The italic are newb's

Before Fasted Cardio
ECYA (25/200/5/81)
2 NP Green Tea
3-5gr NP ALCAR
5gr NP Leucine
2.5gr NP Tyrosine
1gr Vit C
400iu Vit. E
1 gaspari Thyrotab
50mg Coleus Forskohlii

Pre-Workout
ECYA (25/200/5/81)
3-5gr ALCAR
1gr Vit. C
10gr NP Glutamine
1gaspari Thyrotab
20mg Coleus Forskohlii
2 scoops CL PurplE WrAAth(sip'd on up til workout)

Pre-Post Workout Cardio Does that make sense?
4 scoops Xtend
5gr Glutamine

Post Workout
1 NP ALA
Biotin
1gr Vit C
75mg CoQ10
400iu Vit E
10gr NP Glutamine

Before Bed
20 mg Coleus Forskohlii
1gr Vit. C
4LG I-GH-1

All the added stuff was stuff I had and didn't know it I havent put an NP order in, in a while. Need to save up for next school semester