Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what stims are you gonna start taking again?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what stims are you gonna start taking again?
Well I have some AX Rampage here I wanted to start because it has green tea, caffeine, and Coleus Forskohlii (im out of almost)

but I have no idea how much of anything is in there which blows. I will probably just go back to this tried and true split that is ECYA

Ephedra: 25mg
Caffeine: 200mg
Yohimbe: 7.5mg
Asprin: 81mg

That way I can save the rampage and use my bulk Coleus Forskohlii powder

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had moderate carb days yesterday and 2day. Only one semi-cheat meal each day. Without noticeing I was only takeing in about 30gr carbs/day thur and friday.

I will start carb cycling 2maro. I'm thinking somthing like this

Monday: Chest/Back....Low (50gr)
Tuesday: Cardio/Abs.......Low (50gr)
Wednesday: Shoudlers/Arms.....Low (50gr)
Thursday: Cardio/Abs.....None
Friday:Legs......None
Saturday: Cardio/Abs........Moderate (150gr)
Sunday: Chest/Back....Low (50gr)

Monday: Cardio/Abs....None
Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms.....None
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs.....Moderate (100gr)
Thursday: Legs.....None
Friday: Cardio/abs....None
Saturday: Full Body depletion AM workout carb load (300gr)
Sunday: Take final pics

I know it's not Aug. 1st but Aug 3rd should work. From here I'll take a week off of lifting. just cardio. I will also be getting ready to move to whatever school I decided to attened this fall. Then start a recomp. til september then start "lean bulking"

I'm really excited for these final two weeks and to see how far I have really come over these past 6 weeks or so.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan, I'm looking forward to your results. Is Cleveland still on the list?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a great plan, I'm looking forward to your results. Is Cleveland still on the list?
Yes mam! I should get word 2maro about my package there. The two others told me I should have their offers 2day, so I'm excited. I have to make my decision by Friday.....ohhh im stressin'

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh workout killed my today. After I was done I laid on the floor for 15min ready to die. Rest was kept to 1.5min between sets and 3min between exercises.

CHEST/BACK

Incline Smith Bench
165x20
175x15
185x12
SUPERSET
Lat Pull downs
130x19
140x14
150x11

Flat DB Bench
3x80x8

T-Bar Row
3x90x10

Straight Arm Pull Over/Downs
100x15
110x12
120x11

High Cable Fly
40x15
45x12
50x10
SUPERSET
Low Cable Fly
30x15
35x12
40x8

I've never been so tired after a workout I think. After death had left me I slammed my shake and then laid for another 15min because I thought my stomach was going to explode, but luckily it didn't.

I look super depleted already, pretty sure there's no glycogen in my chest or lats,lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn, I'm looking forward to checking out the progress pics at the end of this!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have a pic from sunday but the stupid flash is cutting most of me off. You can see the wheels though. I'll post it when I get home.

I got in 45min cardio this morning with ab work. I did so while fasted sippin on 6 scoops apple Xtend. Im still getting in 2gr sodium/day. I look'd at all the labels of everything I ingest. Next week I'll be cutting that down to 1gr.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on getting the picture up.

30 mas' minuto's a la' cardio. Was sweating out of control as always. I look really depleated already so....I dont know what to think about that.

Somthing I noticed 2day my right pec has completely come in. Almost no fat what so ever. Having a mild case of gyno I was really happy to see this. On the other hand my left has some scar tissue running from my nip to my arm pit so there's a little more fat there. Im soooo close to my goals! I dont know if i'll have an unflexd 6-pac but I sure as hell am stil going to try to get one!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnit

The flash was too much all you could make out was my belly button in a flash of white. Here's a wheel shot. You guys will just have to wait until the end.

I'll try and take a picture with my hammy's 2maro. To show how thick, front to back, my legs are.

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice definition on them!
Thanks Easy.

Got in 45min fasted cardio this morning. I decided to check out my weight and it was 172 :jaw:

Man that was shocking. I think I have lost a lot of size from my legs during this cut. I say this because my sliding shorts and baseball pants are a lot loser in my thigh region. O'well I'm not worried. I honestly think I'll be able to put 2" back on them in 6 weeks. They grow like weeds.

My weight isn't really that much of an issue. My explosive strength is still where it needs to be and if I'm that much lighter I should be that much faster.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-10 pounds...great work homie!

final stretch!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More cardio and abs yesterday. I got in 45min fasted cardio this morning and im SOOOOOOO hungry 2day with the few added carbs, Geeze! Im going to eat about 200 2day a little more than planned but im trainning legs.

Weird thing I took my weight this morning before cardio at the gym and I was 177 :think: Other than day 1 of this log I have been tracking it here. Who knows?!?!? All I know is im leaner and will have picks to back that 110%.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K so carb up didn't go as well as hoped. I got caught up in some school work and before I knew it, it was time to hit the gym and I hadn't eating anything in almost 4hrs.

So I hit the gym DC style and it was AWESOME!!!!!

Seated calf raise
12 reps at 5 sec negatives with 10sec stretch at bottom.

Stiff Deads (no straps or belt...kinda scary)
275x9x4x3
DC stretch
-Went a lot better than I thought, grip was more an issue than anything else

Hack Squats
-Number of total 45's X reps done
8x8
3-5min rest
2x20
DC stretch

Today i mixed 1/2 carbo force in with my Golden finish and boy was it tastey :D

I went to the movies about 1 hour later and after the movies, man were my legs toast. I love it. They are also already feeling fuller and have some vasculairty. Nothing popping out but you can see it. If I were 1-2% leaner they'd look like road maps

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I didn't eat any carbs on saturday and had more than planned 2day. I had a baseball game and drank about 75gr of carbs fro gatorade during my game. It was hot as hell out there and i was drained.

The final week starts now! You guys are going to be amzed at how far i've come since the 1st pic's.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I didn't eat any carbs on saturday and had more than planned 2day. I had a baseball game and drank about 75gr of carbs fro gatorade during my game. It was hot as hell out there and i was drained.

The final week starts now! You guys are going to be amzed at how far i've come since the 1st pic's.
is it weird that I'm stoked to check these out?

that's funny, I'll be posting my picks from the end of my log at the end of this week too!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my progress pics suck totally. i feel fat :p
well you sound like a woman :lol:

Im sure your not doing too bad my man. I skim over your log but never sub. I'll get on that this evening.

I had a good workout 2nite. I started White Flood also. I was pump'd beyond imagination.

Also I was pushing more weight then I have before. I did 235 on incline for my last set. Im not looking forward to cardio (45min int he am and 30min+abs after work) or my bland chicken 2maro. I'm boiling 1.5lbs in distilled water, cut out chesse and salsa so sodium is almost non-existent. :bb3:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh I went to tan 2day and my package is up and I had no cash on me so no more tanning. O'well Im not too worried I had been hit or miss with it latley anyways.
lol, it's summer bro...just go outside!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, it's summer bro...just go outside!
easier said than done. My schedule doesn't allow for much out doors time. I usually work 9-3 then baseball games at 5 or so a few nights a week and if the evenings I have off aren't sunny....its no sun for me.

I usually have games on the weekends too. So an odd farmers tan I can usually sport. There's about a 4in tan mark on my arms from where my tape on my wrists stop to my 3/4 sleeve shirt mark.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL go hit the Mystic tan then. Instant tan in 2 min time. They don't look freaky either and last for a few weeks!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL go hit the Mystic tan then. Instant tan in 2 min time. They don't look freaky either and last for a few weeks!
Really? How much does this cost. I may hit that up on my way home from work. There is a Tanning Oasis (I dont know the real name) right buy my house. It's like 2,500 square foot of tanning!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I never know what I would rather do..

Tan outside, and get an effed up tan or go to tanning beds and be called a metrosexual. haha. Theres no good choices..I just don't need skin cancer from the beds though

Some girls like it and some don't (thats all I do it for:lol:)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got to!

Yea I'm not worried about cancer from the tanning bed or anything I really do in life. I'm going to die any way, I'm not going to go out of my way to reduce my risk of cancer if it's something people have been doing for many many years. From what I've read tanning beds are the same as being out in the sun......there is no "better choice" IMO.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You got to!

Yea I'm not worried about cancer from the tanning bed or anything I really do in life. I'm going to die any way, I'm not going to go out of my way to reduce my risk of cancer if it's something people have been doing for many many years. From what I've read tanning beds are the same as being out in the sun......there is no "better choice" IMO.
Yea I know.

Well I kinda am/ kinda not. When I'm old, I aint gonna look sexy so whats the point right? Haha. Exactly..your gonna die..so live life.

Such an inspiration:head:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet suck'd 2day. I didn't eat bad or anything it just suck'd. This is everything I ate thru the day.

10 egg whites
4scoops whey isolate
~19oz. 90/10 sirloin

So that's about 275gr protein and 80gr of fat. ZERO CARBS!!!!!Only about 1,000mg sodium though. Im hungry but I figured I'd be a lot more hungry but nah. I got some carbs on the menu for 2maro....I can't wait!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I used sun beds a lot a few years ago, i never seem to got a decent tan though. Spent quite a lot now i come to think of it. Now when i got out in the sun i tan quite nicely if i'm out in it most of th day. Got myself a farmer tan at the moment haha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Pic's

It's August 1st here are the at rest first thing in the morning non-flex comparison. I took more that i'll upload in a few minutes!!!

You should be able to tell for yourself which is which....well I hope anyways :lol:

Attachments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More pictures

More pic's from this morning

Attachments

riskerz

Awards
wow, great job! keep up the good work....the legs look awesom! im going back to see what you did for your legs so i can replicate it lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's some amazing work!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, great job! keep up the good work....the legs look awesom! im going back to see what you did for your legs so i can replicate it lol
Well honestly....I didn't do much. Legs are my gift in this sport. They grow easily, stay lean, and push a lot of weight.

I did however do a few DC workouts twords the end. IDK if that really made a difference because my legs are always leaner.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
crap, now I'm gonna be ashamed to post my pics this week:sad:

I think I've had too much :burger: + :pizza:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
howd you get the icons for workout/diet/progress in your sig?

EDIT: NEVERMIND!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. I am getting anxious to be finished with my cut, but I'm not stoppin till I have the 6 pack I want. Good luck with your bulk, get HUGE!