Walking 6pac by Aug 1....time to be held accountable

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. In for the abs DW!! You deserve the good luck, you still coming out here?

2. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    In for the abs DW!! You deserve the good luck, you still coming out here?
    Thanks C, ohhhhhh man it's going to be SUCH a hard decsion now. You have no idea! I may have a fellow team mate, whos also a close friend, going your way now also. Making it that much harder to choose. Just when I thought I knew what was going on a wrench got thrown in there out of left feild. I keep trying to tell myself its positive stress
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Only got in 30min of cardio this morning and 15min post workout. O well Diet has been on point since returning home

I trained chest shoulders and tri's 2day

All Dumbbell's
    Incline-Flat-Decline
    75x12
    80x10
    85x8

Shoulders
    Bent over DB raise
    20x12
    25x10
    30x8

Side DB Raise
    25x12
    30x10
    35x8

Front DB Raise
    30x12
    35x10
    40x8
    * I did a tri-set with these exercises

Triceps
    Skull Crushers
    100x12
    105x11
    115x7

Reverse grip PD
    100x10
    105x9
    110x7

Cable Kick Backs
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6-25x4-15x3

Then LI on the tredmil...I was beat

4. Got in 30min fasted cardio. Fukc I feel small 2day....not like depleted small but like I lost 5lbs LBM over night small....it really sucks.

I have been missing a small meal because I didn't think I really needed it. (LG protein with 2TBS flax seed) but maybe I do....or maybe it's in my head

5. I also started tanning monday should create an illusion.

I also am going back to a 5-6day split. I can't handle only training 3 days a week. I feel like i'm wasting something.

6. Tanning is also a good quiet reflection and relaxation time!

7. Dude....get some pics up!!!

Lets see how far you have come.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Dude....get some pics up!!!

Lets see how far you have come.
    All I have is my camera phone which is terrible.....you would see a picture of a peach colored being that may or may not resemble a human.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    All I have is my camera phone which is terrible.....you would see a picture of a peach colored being that may or may not resemble a human.
    We will take it

10. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We will take it
    k either 2nite or 2maro morning I'll take some and put em up.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    K so a few things have went sour this last month and I will not be bulking like orginally planned. So instead of chillin Im going to get shredded. I have set my goal date to have a 6pac (relaxed) by august 1st. So that gives me about 6 weeks (42days) to get there. As of right now I have the outlines of my abs when relaxed. Some mornings when I wake up you can see the top 2. I am also sitting at about 182lbs 1st thing in the morning (surprised, that recomp work'd well )
    Awesome man! Good for you. I've been cutting since april and my deadline is roughly the same as yours! I also need to get the SIX!!!! I'll have pics up around July 26th before I go out of town. Best of luck brotha, put up some pics if u can

12. K I took some pics yesterday but was running late this morning so didn't get to upload them. I also didn't get to do fasted cardio.

I was dead from my game last night. I wont be training legs this week. I pulled my hammy last nighton the wet grass and played thru it only to get plunked square in the quad my next ab.

So yea walking is a bit of a tough task. I'm going to train tri's 2day with ~30min cardio post workout and try and get a 45min cardio session in tonight

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    K I took some pics yesterday but was running late this morning so didn't get to upload them. I also didn't get to do fasted cardio.

I was dead from my game last night. I wont be training legs this week. I pulled my hammy last nighton the wet grass and played thru it only to get plunked square in the quad my next ab.

So yea walking is a bit of a tough task. I'm going to train tri's 2day with ~30min cardio post workout and try and get a 45min cardio session in tonight
    Dang dude. That stinks. Rest that leg up and start pissing on the ball soon!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    k either 2nite or 2maro morning I'll take some and put em up.
    hell yeah! that's when you know you gotta be dedicated...you have to post the after picture at some point

15. I got in 40mins of cardio I couldn't bare the last 5 min my leg was killing me....this is terrible it just got super stiff on me (no homo).

RR, im hitting rit around .400 for the summer....I would be hitting alot better if I didn't hack during AB's thats the only time I get out....when I swing as hard as I can.....If i stay relaxed and loose I piss on the ball to the gaps. O'well

16. I don't know how I missed your posting about your leg...

Sorry to hear about that DW! hopefully some rest will get it back in the game soon!

17. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I don't know how I missed your posting about your leg...

Sorry to hear about that DW! hopefully some rest will get it back in the game soon!
    Yea am sure as hell not playing until this thing is totally healed. A few weeks ago I got plunk'd twice in the arm it was real bad but I played a few days later and got thrown at again and took it in the ribs because, believe it or not that actually hurt less than if I would have taken it in the arm again......who'd a thought I'd rather get hit with 85 in the ribs, looking back im lucky I didn't crack any well maybe it was more in the lat/rib region

18. Ouch on the ribs!

19. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ouch on the ribs!
    yea nothing like laying on the ground barely being able to breathe saying to myself "thank GOD that didn't hit my arm"

20. O and BTW crader I need some DCP...stat
  21. Update

K so my diet is stil great macro wise but I have increased my number of shakes. I am never real hungry which is great but also stinks.

Another reason for this is ATW cake batter and choc mint Isolate. I have 12lbs between the 2 and I absolutely love them. I usually have 3 shakes and 3 solid meals. Diet is looking more like this

2scoops 1st thing in the morning
    50gr carbs

6 egg whites, 1 can tuna, milled flax seed

2scoops before my workout

2 scoops after my workout
    75gr carbs

8oz chicken, milled flax seed

1/2cup FF cottage cheese, 2 whole eggs, 2 whites, flax oil

If I train in the evening I take dextrose or WMS about 20min before my workout
  22. New Workout

Eff that 3 day split I need to train

New plan is simple and sweet some K.I.S.S. stuff

Chest
    All DB workout
    Incline
    Flat Decline
    Fly
    -3sets each 12,10,8

Back
    Pull Ups
    Smith Row
    Rack Deads
    CG Pull Down
    -3sets each 12,10,8

Shoulders
    Over head press
    side raise
    rear raise
    front raise
    -3sets each 12,10,8

Triceps
    Rope Press Down
    Skull Crushers
    Rev Grip Press Down
    -3sets each 12,10,8

Biceps
    Standing DB curls
    CG BB curls
    Concentration Curls
    -3 sets each 12,10,8

Legs
    Squat
    Leg Curls
    Leg extensions
    glute-ham raise
    -3sets each 12,10,8

23. Killed triceps tonight

Rope Pressdown
    75x12
    80x10
    85x6

Skull Crushers
    75x15
    85x10
    95x10

Reverse Grip single arm press down
    25x12
    30x10
    35x8

Then 30min of LI cardio on the tredmill

24. don't think that we forgot about those pictures you owe!

25. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    don't think that we forgot about those pictures you owe!
    Ask and you shal recive!!!!

This one was dated 6/13/2008 so pretty much when this wholoe thing started. This is everything totally relaxed before bed, nice and salt filled

Weight as of 6/26 is 180lbs so thats -2 thus far
    Attached Images Attached Images  

26. sweet bro...I think you're leaner than I was at the beginning of my cycle!

I'm looking forward to progress pics!

27. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    sweet bro...I think you're leaner than I was at the beginning of my cycle!

I'm looking forward to progress pics!
    Thanks bro.....Me too. I got about 4 weeks to make that outline stick! I think once I get my sodium uner control (I know I say that a lot) things will be diff. I look waay drier in the morning than before bed and not to mention when I flex its night and day. I have veins that want to pop, I have thick blue lines running along me that will rise around workout and carbs.

28. Got cardio in this morning for 30min. I like I said I added in RestAD and fukk me. I had a spike at like 5pm yesterday and was up til 3am!!!! 10days ago I could do this with no problem. Im dragging ass 2day but whatever the weekend is just around the corner.

With that said im getting hungry as hell....A LOT. craving carbs thats not good. Passed a real test last night. I was at my buddies and he ordered a bunch of pizza and had beer. I did drink a beer (it was post workout ) but no pizza. Then when I got home my mom says "we saved 2 peices of pizza for you" I didn't give in. Then last nite at about 1;30 I went to the fridge hungry as hell looking to finish off my tub of cottage cheese and there was that effin pizza again. I didn't give in, I at a 1/2 tub of cottage cheese instead

29. Glad you didn't cave on the pizza, lol! Pic looked good, I'll see what I can do about the DCP..

30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Glad you didn't cave on the pizza, lol! Pic looked good, I'll see what I can do about the DCP..
    Thanks C!!!

Ohh and sodium control has started. Im tired of beeing bloated and soft. WHen I tape my wrist for baseball you can see my water retention. I pick'd up some dandelion tea which I'll sip on thru the day. No more canned tuna, no more chicken seasoning, no more cottage cheese, no more nothin' like that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Holding myself accountable, my diet and training log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:12 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha held under the tongue
    By rulk22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. Time to be held accountable! ~~Macedaddy's Log!
    By macedaddy in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 524
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 11:21 AM
  4. Garbage held clues in steroid import case
    By yeahright in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 01:09 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 03:00 PM