SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Warning...long a$$ opening post...lol. :)

Ok everyone I figured instead of running any supplement logs or anything like that I figured I would just start up my own daily journal and roll with it from there. The only way this journal will be put on hold is if I am called upon to do any sponsored company supplement logs.

Anyway...to get started....

Current Stats are as follows...

Height: 6'4"

Weight:270-275 (was at 285 after my fantastic bulking cycle).

BF%: I'm not sure right now (My body has been wrecked from life situations over the past couple of months...needless to say I am pissed and ready to get my body back to my comfort level of 10-12%....Once I get back to that point...the relentless pursuit towards 6% begins!)

Measurements: I will update when I do them again...I'm not going to guess and make sh*t up on the fly...not my style.

Lifting Stats...

When I have done current 1 rep maxes I will update and post them. My goals are to simply get back to full strength so I am benching 405lbs for a max and repping 225 for 25. As for squats and deadlifts...as long as I get my numbers comfortably (I mean repping for sets) back over the 500lb mark I will be happy.

Favorite Style of Training: The 10x3 method...only use this during bulking and has by far and away been the most effective method I've used. Other than that...I am a pure adrenaline junkie so my workouts never lack that raw unadulterated intensity...yes I love to go nuts when I train...you just can't beat that type of high...I don't care what anyone says!

Current Syle of Training: Right now I really have no preset style of training. Instead, I am just switching sh*t up on the fly and doing whatever comes to mind. Right now my training sessions are more about taking out my aggression on the iron...the iron does not punish me...I beat the iron into submission...lol. :D. honestly though...I kick my own a$$ like its my job right now. Anyway, being a psychology major I generally use bodybuilding as my way of transferring all the negativity that surrounds me and manipulating it to my advantage. So in a nutshell...I always take negatives and turn them into positives. Always remember...the mind is the most powerful asset you possess.

Supplement Use: I'll put it this way...I have extensive experience with supplementation. I prefer the natural herbal supplements. Hence the reason why I am proud to be a part of the Applied Nutriceuticals team and what that they represent...Better Results Through Science and using only the best natural Herbal ingredients. AN was my personal choice for supplements long before I became a rep for the company. I have backed them from day one and will continue to do so.

Current Supplement Use: AN products in a nutshell. Rolling with the most ultimate killer stack...DRIVE, IGF-2, LIPO-AM & PM, Osteobolin-C, NeoVar: Recomped, and of course RPM! Now you might say...man that is taking way too much at one time...I have run all these products before...they are nothing new to me...I know how each one of them affects me and what results they produce.

Anyway...a sample layout of my dosing:

DRIVE: Training days... 2 caps upon waking, 4 caps pre-workout. Off days... 2 upon waking, 2 caps 6-8 hours later.

IGF-2: Training days... 4 caps upon waking, 4 caps pre-workout, and 4 caps pre-bed. Off days... 3 caps upon waking, 3 caps 6-8 hours later, and 4 caps pre-bed.

Lipo-AM: 1 cap upon waking, 1 cap pre-workout or later in the day everyday

Lipo-PM: 2 caps Pre-bed every night.

Osteobolin-C: Training days... 2 caps upon waking, 2 caps pre-workout, 2 caps post-workout, and 2 caps pre-bed. Off days... 4 caps upon waking, 2 caps 6-8 hours later, 2 caps pre-bed.

NeoVar: Recomped: Training Days... 4 caps 15-30 mins prior to eating breakfast, 4 caps prior to eating my pre-workout meal, and 4 caps prior to consuming my post-workout shake or meal. Off days... 4 caps prior to eating breakfast, 4 caps prior to eating supper.

RPM: Training days...2 caps upon waking, 4 caps pre-workout. Off days...2 caps upon waking, 2 caps 6-8 hours later.

Now beyond my AN supps, the only other current supp I am using is Controlled Labs Orange Triad...best multi out there...period!

As far as my diet goes...well as opposed to my customary strict dieting ways I have no choice, but to eat whatever I can as currently life sucks and I am low on funds, but eh I'll bounce back in no time. For the most part I eat relatively clean though...lots of turkey and lean meat in general, fish, Natty PB (loaded with EFA's), oatmeal, bananas, 100% whole grain bread- low carb, whole wheat spaghetti, and homemade caesar (fat free italian caesar dressing) salads, skim milk, etc.

Anyway, to wrap this opening post up...currently all I am trying to do is weather the storm and maintain and make some positive progress towards being back to being on top things and kicking ass as per the usual with me. Instead of doing my daily writing (yes I love writing...obviously...never had anything other than A+'s in English and Social Studies...gee how odd right?) in a notebook I will start placing my thoughts here. Anyone who wants to come in and follow along your more then welcome to do so as this will be a long continuing ride that shall turn into an evolution over time. Bring any BS to my journal though and you will be dealt with in a professional and proper manner.

A Song to kick things off...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U-iPn-MAzs&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Triceps!

So this workout was done last night. I will have another workout to post later tonight as well as I will be doing Back and Biceps.

Anyway, time to get into the meat of things, but first...The song of the day...There will be a bonus one at the end of this post as well.

Hatebreed - Live For This! (When it comes to how hard I train and what bodybuilding means and is to me...this song is me in a nutshell).

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBC25Th0oU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

To accompany the song....here is the pic of the day!

Jennifer Nicole Lee...simply stunning!

The workout last night was as follows:

I had a softball game last night so I got my cardio session in for the day more or less.

As for the workout:

10 mins of stretching

Flat Bench:

Warmups
25 reps@135lbs
15 reps@185lbs
10 reps@225lbs

Working sets
3 sets of 5 reps@275lbs
3 sets of 3 reps@300lbs

Incline DB Presses
4 sets of 20@35lbs (all I have to use in my basement so I make due with what I got).

Wide DB Flyes
4 sets of 15@35lbs

Close Grip Bench Press
15 reps@135lbs (warmup)
4 sets of 10@200lbs

Tricep kickbacks
4 sets of 15 using a EZ grip 25lb plate

Wide grip Incline Dips W/ 3 second pause at bottom of movement (This is my own variation and creation) I place my straight bar on the second level of my rack and then bring over a chair and keep only the edges of my heels on the chair and then place my hands in a wide grip form on the straight bar while keeping my arms extended out a little bit...I like to create as much tension and strain on the muscles as possible while maintaining form and performance.

Weighted Pushups (2 45lb plates are stacked and balanced on back while performing the movement)
4 sets of 10

Behind the neck overhead tricep extensions
4 sets of 15@95lbs

Supplement Usage:

Upon waking: 2 Osteobolin-C, 2 DRIVE, 2 RPM, 4 IGF-2, and 1 Lipo-AM.

Pre-workout: 2 Osteobolin-C, 4 DRIVE, 4 RPM, 4 IGF-2, and 1 Lipo-AM.

Note: I took my NeoVar: Recomped dose (4 caps) approx. 15 mins after the other supps and then waited a half hour to consume pre-workout meal. 30 mins after eating I hit up the weights.

Post-Workout: 4 caps of NeoVar: Recomped immediately post workout and then a protein shake and some oatmeal and a whole grain natty PB & sugar free jam sandwich.

I also took my Orange Triad with my meals (only 2 caps each time though. I am trying to be economical with my supps for the most part, hence why only taking 8 caps total of NeoVar: Recomped!

Thoughts on the day: Well overall the day was good yesterday...stress levels were minimal and I was in a good mood for the most part. Had to deal with some minor drama from an ex who wanted a booty call...no thanks...not letting sex rule my mind anymore and not letting anyone, or anything get in my way of getting what I want. In a nutshell...someone decides to cross my path and bring drama or BS in my life they'll be erased as if they don't exist...simple as that. I have no time or tolerance for putting up with idiocy anymore.

Thoughts on the workout: Well the workout was pretty kickass! I pretty much went on minimal rests for much of the workout...only rested for 2 mins or longer between sets during the heavy bench sets. I was sweating pretty damn good and I really just enjoyed the thermogenic sensation that the supplements were providing me. On top of that...my aggression was on a whole different level and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I was pumped and ready to go nuts...that is the type of high I love to be on because it is just so damn invigorating.

Rating of Workout: I am going to give it a 8.7...pretty solid, but still lacking for my standards.

Music Video for the workout (The bonus video):

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHdRT4sTURs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

General Random Talk: Banaba extract is one of those special ingredients that I feel most people should try to include in their daily lives. Banaba extract works very well to help act like a vacuum for carbs, thus helping you stay lean and minimizing fat gain from the boost in insulin that carbs wreck your body with. Some scientific talk....

There has been much research done on Banaba leaves and their ability to reduce blood sugar, and its "insulin-like principle." Numerous studies have been done on this remarkable herb, much of it in Japan, with researchers such as Dr. Yamazaki, professor of Pharmaceutical Science, Hiroshima University School of Medicine. One study mixed banaba dried leaf powder with chicken feeds, and then analyzed the yolk of the chicken egg. When the banaba enriched egg yolk was fed to diabetic mice, their blood sugar level was normalized. In another study, the alcohol extract of banaba leaves was sprayed into the air of a room at night while the patient was sleeping via a mist generating device. It was found that as the person slept, their lungs received trace amounts of corosolic acid which helped regulate blood sugar levels.

More recent studies have shown that the entire herb is useful in lowering blood sugar, and that corosolic acid is probably not the only active ingredient in banaba leaves. A study published in 2001 by Edison Biotechnology Institute, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, in Athens, Ohio compared a whole leaf extract of banaba with insulin in cell cultures. They concluded that the whole herb had a glucose lowering effect and could be used to fight diabetes and obesity.

In a nutshell...regardless if your into fitness or not...this a special substance everyone should be using for general overall health and fitness.

Information provided by: Banaba - Lagerstroemia Speciosa- BanabaHerb.com

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, definitely agree with the Banaba. I think lipo-pm is going to be my next AppNut purchase.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, definitely agree with the Banaba. I think lipo-pm is going to be my next AppNut purchase.
Awesome to have you follow along PM. Now, really to be honest with you...I do not understand why Lipo-PM is not a staple for everyone serious about fitness...its cheap (I've seen it for $18.95) and damn effective. Seriously, how often do you hear cheap and effective in the same sentence...know what I mean? Besides, depending on how you use it, one bottle will last quite a while.

Anyway glad you agree about the banaba...its truly one of nature's most overlooked and most effective gifts we as humans have at our disposal.

Thanks for stopping by bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Back and Biceps!

Ok I am going to get my Marzia fix out of the way right off the bat here so here is the pic of the day::

Ok now that I have something I can look at and keep my mind in a good place its time to get my rant out of the way.

You know seriously right about now mother nature can seriously kiss my F*cking a$$! Honestly, the weather is absolutely nuts all over the place. While I am not happy with the weather where I'm at I truly feel for those people across the US who have lost their homes and had to deal with serious damages due to flooding and tornadoes, and whatever other BS antics good old mother nature seems to be pulling. Well mother nature you certainly get my favorite salute...:FUfinger:. Yeah the weather is causing some problems for me too...whenever the weather gets crazy like this all these little aches and pains come out of nowhere and on top of that...my damn basement flooded...not bad, just puddles here and there. At least it was away from my training equipment side of the basement or I really would've went apesh*t :aargh:. Ok glad I got that out...much better! :)

So time to get down to business here...

Music Video of the day:: [youtube]Fzc40g_4N6I[/youtube]

My workout was as follows:

10 mins of stretching

Deadlifts:
20 reps of 225lbs (Warmups)
15 reps of 275lbs (Warmups)
10 reps of 300lbs (warmups)
3 sets of 5@350lbs
5 sets of 3@400lbs
1 set of 3@425lbs

Lat pulldowns:
20 reps of 100lbs (warmups)
3 sets of 10 reverse close grip@150lbs
3 sets of 10 standard front close grip@150lbs
Note: I alternated each grip in a superset fashion and then took a 2 minute break in between...so in nutshell it was 20 reps and then break and then back at it again...damn were my forearms and biceps on fire and my back was feeling super tight in a good pumped type of way.

Standard Straight Bar Rows:
20 reps@135lbs (warmup)
4 sets of 10@225lbs

Straight Bar Bicep Curls:
4 sets of 10@135lbs (1 minute rests in between sets)

Hammer Curls using my 35lb DB's:
4 sets of 20 (1 minute rests in between sets)

This workout was cut short so this where I had to end it.

Thoughts on Workout:: Well I am a bit pissed I didn't have enough time to get in the full workout I wanted to. I had to omit reverse curls, abs, and cardio...needless to say I was already in a thoroughly pissed off mood so yeah that just added to it. Anyway, for what I got in...I can't really complain. I really felt jacked for the most part...kinda like the feeling of being inflated like your the Incredible Hulk. I had a phenomenal pump shooting all through my body after getting to my heavier deadlifts and it continued all through the entirety of the workout. My biceps and forearms were literally on fire. It really felt like I had lava coursing through my veins and my forearm veins appeared as if they were flowing blue rivers...I was pretty stoked about that...Thank you my precious AN products...lol.

Rating of the workout: 8.3:...Granted I may be being a bit harsh on myself here, but like I said...I was pissed I didn't get to finish my workout due to time constraints. Needless to say, I'm still satisfied with what I accomplished.

Supplement Usage::

Upon waking: 2 Osteobolin-C, 2 DRIVE, 2 RPM, 4 IGF-2, and 1 Lipo-AM.

30 mins after: 4 caps of NeoVar: Recomped! (I was planning on really ripping sh*t during my workout so hence the extra dose for breakfast)

Pre-workout: 2 Osteobolin-C, 4 DRIVE, 4 RPM, 4 IGF-2, and 1 Lipo-AM.

Note: I took my NeoVar: Recomped dose (4 caps) approx. 15 mins after the other supps and then waited a half hour to consume pre-workout meal. 30 mins after eating I hit up the weights.

Post-Workout: 4 caps of NeoVar: Recomped immediately post workout and then a Egg white and skim milk protein shake and some oatmeal and a whole grain natty PB & sugar free jam sandwich.

I also took my Orange Triad with my meals.

Thoughts of the day: Well now to explain why my workout was cut short. Due to my brother having a serious worthless piece of sh*t and poor excuse for a soon to be ex-wife I've had to step in and be like a second father to my boys (my nephews). My brother has a ridiculous work schedule (during his days of work the boys see more of me then their own father) and well I have to make sure I am over at my bro's house to be there for them. However, my brother is doing what he has to do to take care of things so I have no problem helping him out...thats what family and more in particular brothers are for. Beyond that issue eh I was just in an irritated mood for the day...probably a mix between stress and the weather pissing me off!

Well thats all for now...stay tuned for next time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets go man! I will be following along on this one :D

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i risked it! ;)

Keep it up, bud! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Legs and Shoulders!

This workout was done on Friday night...just getting a chance to post everything up now.

Anyway, first to start things off on a fun note...

A random funny video to kick this off because I feel like it...lol. :D:[youtube]jDMeCRekRR0[/youtube]

Pic of the day:

Honestly...I was hooked on Catherine Bell for years and she's still sexy...I don't care what anyone says! Her enchanting eyes and well the rest of the package....just mesmerizing...lol. :)

Time to get down to business...

The workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Squats:
20 reps @135lbs (warmups)
15 reps@225lbs (warmups)
10 reps@275lbs (warmups)
10 reps@325lbs
3 sets of 5@365lbs
2 sets of 3@405lbs
1 set of 3@425lbs

Leg Presses:
1 set of 15@650lbs.
3 sets of 10@1000lbs

Lunges with straight bar across back:
3 sets of 20@135lbs (20 reps to each leg)

Bodyweight Calf Raises:
3 sets of 50 (30 second rests in between)

Seated Shoulder Presses:
1 set of 15@70lbs
5 sets of 10@100lbs (30 second rests in between)

Shoulder Shrugs:
1 set of 20@135lbs
4 sets of 10@250lbs. (1 minute rests in between)

Shoulder Front Raises:
3 sets of 15 using 30lb DB's (1 minute rests in between)

Abs

Songs of the day:

One of my favorites

[youtube]jCNwBhJNRdA[/youtube]

With this being Father's Day weekend I got to thinking about my dad a little bit so hence this selection. When you lose a close loved one like a parent it certainly makes you appreciate life a hell of a lot more.

[youtube]SE45RRmNL6U[/youtube]

Thoughts on Workout: Well this workout was pretty damn awesome. My legs felt great throughout the workout and the weight seemed light until towards the end of my leg portion of the workout. During this workout I felt like my normal self, and its about damn time! In a nutshell...I felt like an absolute aggressive monster. I really had my aggression running on all cylinders and thats when I love my workouts the most. When I can just look at the weights and I get that sinister grin playing across my face...yeah I'm at my best :twisted:. Needless to say...this workout was up to my normal standards as far as intensity goes.

What was even better about this workout was the damn near intense painful pumps I was feeling...I'm a glutton for punishment so I sucked it up and took care of business. Anyway, I also took my best friend along with me. It was great getting her to really train hard. I told her from the onset...I am not going to take it easy on you and when we get her into a routine she'll be saying she hates my F*cking guts, but when she sees the results of her body in the mirror she'll be telling me she loves me...lmao :D. Well I did put her through hell and I of course heard the I f*cking hate you screams a couple of times...I had her doing some burnout calf raises and made sure she did not let her heels touch the ground hence the screams, but when it was all said and done...she felt great and was happy. So not only did I have a great session I helped her have a great session too. So overall it was a very fulfilling session.

Workout Rating: 9.2 ....a very solid workout indeed (Best one in a while)! The best part is...I felt healthier and not like my body had been annihilated.

Thoughts of the day: Well I was pretty happy for most of the day...my diet was pretty much on point and clean so I was stoked about that...in a nutshell I was preparing my body for the pure torture I planned on putting it through when it came time to workout. Beyond that, there were a few minor annoyances, but eh who doesn't deal with them day to day ya know? Nonetheless, I can say overall the day was pretty eventful.

Supplements:

Upon Waking...2 DRIVE, 2 RPM, 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C, 1 Lipo-AM

After cardio...4 NeoVar: Recomped, 2 Osteobolin-C

Pre-workout: 4 DRIVE, 4 RPM, 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C, 1 Lipo-AM

30 mins later...4 NeoVar: Recomped!

Post-workout: 4 NeoVar: Recomped, 2 Osteobolin-C

Pre-Bed: 4 IGF-2, 2 Lipo-PM, 2 Osteobolin-C

Orange Triad was taken with meals.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining in fellas!

Lets go man! I will be following along on this one :D
i risked it! ;)

Keep it up, bud! :thumbsup:
Thanks for following along fellas. It will be a long ride, but as you can see...I keep things entertaining...lol.

-Sean-

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN! all those supplements! its almost like you rep for the company or something :think:

:toofunny:

Pzough

Pzough

Awards
Just signed and will be along for the ride....keep up the good work and of course, keep posting those amazing women!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just signed and will be along for the ride....keep up the good work and of course, keep posting those amazing women!
Thanks for joining in bud.

To you guys that are following along...a real quick note: Saturday and Sunday were off days. However, I will still make an official post for my off days. You'll get a double dip of pics...lol. :). I will also be making a post for my chest workout tonight. So you'll have plenty to read about.

Pzough

Pzough

Awards
Quick question....what does your last meal of the day typically consist of?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Quick question....what does your last meal of the day typically consist of?
Generally I have either some fat free cottage cheese or I'll even do a TBSP of natty PB and then a time release protein mix shake with skim milk. I keep it pretty light.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Off Days!

Well I took Saturday and Sunday off to recuperate so I could have a full week this week and do my normal 6 day training style.

Anyway, as promised...a double dip of pics...

Pics of the day:

I've always loved this pic because its so artistic in nature and well Penelope Cruz is sexy...nuff said!

Salma Hayek...So seductive...yeah buddy!

Well the weekend was pretty boring for the most part. One of my best friends and I hung out, but he was pretty depressed considering there was roughly 10-15 thousand dollars of damage done to his basement. Beyond that...the weekend was just kind of blah...Father's Day came and went...I still miss my dad and always will (God Rest his soul, I know you'll always be watching down over me Dad). Honestly, if I hadn't been reminded I probably would've forgot all about it, but I digress...

Song of the day: [youtube]KFEWm1mBNz4[/youtube]

Random Talk: Relora is another one of those gifts from mother nature that people need to take more notice of. This substance has the propensity to normalize hormone levels associated with stress-induced weight gain and eating behavior. In a nutshell, this precious substance has the ability to keep your cortisol levels regulated which not only helps keep your weight in check, but also helps prevent problems with your blood pressure being raised, and even helps strengthen your immune system. Other associated benefits are better feelings of relaxation, better sleep so insomnia does not become a problem, and also can help people stay emotionally balanced so anxiety and depression are not as likely to occur. Considering the face that pretty much everyone has an incredibly busy life today your cortisol levels are liable to be out of whack because the busier you are the more stress you are going to encounter and endure. Its only a smart choice to incorporate relora into your life during times of high stress.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Chest Day!

Well I got this started on the right track this week...kicking some ass from day one and henceforth I will march on hellbent on dominating this week! First the pic of the day...

Pic of the day:

Music Video of the day:

[youtube]nD9sqI1HH3U[/youtube]

Ok Lets get down to business here...

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

Abs

Flat Bench Press:
20 reps@135lbs
15 reps @185lbs
10 reps@225lbs
8 reps@275lbs
3 sets of 3@300lbs
3 sets of 8@250lbs

Incline DB Presses Using 35lb DB's
3 sets of 25 (1 minute rest between sets)

Flat DB Pec Flyes Using 35lb DB's
3 sets of 15 with 3 second pause at bottom of movement, 2 second pause at top of movement (1 minute rests between sets)

Lower Chest Pec Flyes using resistance band wrapped around pole

4 sets of 20 (30 second rests in between sets)

Thoughts on Workout: Well this workout was pretty solid actually. I achieved a massive pump in my chest and I just felt good all around. My Tri's were even feeling pretty solid, but I made sure they did not get overworked as they were spared as I concentrated mostly on forcing my chest to do the work with strict form. Granted I know I can do more weight than I am using, but I am making do with what I have, in a week or two the weight will start going back up in the real heavy weights so no big deal to me right now. Needless to say I was pretty aggressive through this workout and I got the business done...thats all I cared about.

Workout Rating: 8.8 ...pretty solid, but eh until I really get back into full swing I know I can do much better. Still can't complain though I guess.

Supplements:

Upon Waking: 2 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Lipo-AM, 2 Osteobolin-C, and 2 RPM.

30 minutes later: 4 NeoVar: Recomped (15 minutes prior to breakfast)

Pre-Workout: 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Lipo-AM, 4 Osteobolin-C, and 4 RPM.

Post-Workout: 2 Osteobolin-C, 4 NeoVar: Recomped (15 minutes prior to consuming meal).

Pre-Bed: 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C, 2 Lipo-PM

Thoughts of the day: Well the day went pretty good actually. I was happy to hear my best got herself a new car and at the same time got a pretty solid new job. She definitely deserved good things to come her way. Beyond that I was in my typical optimistic mood and was pretty calm so I consider that to be an eventful day for me.

Random Talk: Ashwaghanda is another miracle substance I feel people need to look more into incorporating into their lives. Ashwaghanda improves the body's ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body adapt to various types of stress. Ashwagandha is a rejuvenative that helps maintain proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system. Ashwaghanda is also a blood tonifier that improves circulation and absorption of nutrients by cells. Not only should regular everyday people seek this great herb out, but also performance athletes and bodybuilders as well. Here is why...Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, that is, it works on muscles and nerves to increase performance in athletes, enhances psychomotor coordination, and reaction time as well as also helping to tone the liver, kidneys, immune system and balance hormones in the body. Now with all that said...Ashwaghanda can help you lose weight as it does have the ability to keep your cortisol levels in check so therefore any stress related weight gain is held to a minimum.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Back Attack!

This workout was done last night. Ok this workout got straight brutal. I was pissed and ready to rip some sh*t up. I had just found out that someone had gotten a hold of my credit card information and tried charging my card up. The good news is...I have pretty damn good security on my credit card and keep my credit limit relatively low for this specific reason. Only a few charges got through. The idiots tried charging tons to the card, but kept getting shot down...I actually can laugh about that...think about it...you already know your using false information and trying to steal someone's identity, but yet you keep trying to use the card after getting declined every time after the first couple of times...mmm some people are either just absolutely F*cking retarded or apparently brave (I'm thinking the former not the latter). Obviously I won't have to pay for the false charges...thank god for that! Piece of advice...it is definitely in your best interest to get a personal credit card through your personal bank...you generally get a low fixed rate and will most likely have better security coverage on the card. Yeah needless to say that put me in one pissed off mood for the day among other things, but that was the trigger more or less.

Ok time for pics of the day...

Pics of the day:

If you haven't seen this movie...its different, but pretty kickass...Constantine. The song is Leaving only scars by Systematic...enjoy!

Songs of the day:
[youtube]Lf4F1pBx5ZY[/youtube]

Its about damn time I got some of my Killswitch Engage in here. Declaration...every time I hear it I get a rush to unleash some aggressive fun on the weights.

[youtube]iKj7kqAnlK0[/youtube]

Ok time for the breakdown of The workout:

10 mintues of stretching

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
20 reps@100lbs
15 reps@120lbs
10 reps@140lbs
8 reps@160lbs
3 sets of 5@190lbs (Don't like to go above 190 on my lat pulldown...its better to be safe rather than sorry. Anyway, I generally go higher when at the gym, but eh I am making do with whats available)

Barbell Rows:
3 sets of 15@225lbs (1 minute rests in between sets)

Reverse Barbell Rows:
3 sets of 15@225lbs (1 minute rests in between sets)

Deadlifts:
15 reps@275lbs
10 reps@325lbs
8 reps@350lbs
3 sets of 6@400lbs
3 sets of 3@435lbs (most I can put on my bar...don't have anymore room for other weights)

1 hour of cardio on my gazelle power plus (took a break in between for a protein shake...so 2 30 min sessions) and watched a funny ass episode of Conan O'Brien while doing it...made the session fun. BTW...the gazelle is definitely by far and away my favorite cardio equipment...I really don't like treadmills or the commerical ellipticals. The gazelle is more comfortable and versatile, but I digress...

Thoughts on workout: This workout kicked some serious ass...it was fast paced and intense...my aggression was at peak levels (a combination of the effects from my AN supps and my pissed off mood). I lifted hard and heavy and just went to work. The best part of the workout was at the end when I was doing my sets of 435lbs the heavy weight pretty light actually...definitely a good sign...means I am not too far off from my former power and strength standards. To put it bluntly...I dominated the iron during this workout, but I did pay for it as my stomach was giving me a reminder that putting one's body through such intense punishment will make you want to puke...I didn't need to, but I was certainly at that point. Besides if you ain't pushing that hard then WTF are doing ya know?

Workout Rating... This one gets a customary 9.4...this was a typical "Sean pride of a Lion" type of a workout! Nothing more I love than feeding off of pure pissed off adrenaline...man its addicting...lol. :D

Supplements:

Post-Workout: 2 Osteobolin-C, 4 NeoVar: Recomped (15 minutes prior to consuming meal).

Thoughts of the day: Well already got this out of the way at the beginning, but nonetheless...yeah my day sucked in the sense I was ready to rip someone's head off. Unfortunately some poor soul had to deal with my lion like roar over the phone for being stupid enough to bother me with a telemarketing call in the evening. Christ I understand people have to do their job, but when you asked to be removed from a calling list don't people know how to F*cking listen...DAMN!

Note: There was no workout for Wednesday except for my softball game. However, I made up for it by posting double pics and songs...enjoy those of you following my journal. My abs and my right wrist were kind of nagging at me so I decided to be smart and give myself a day off on Wednesday.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

YO! You know Im in on this bro!
Thanks for joining in Joe. This will be a long ongoing type of thing, but I keep it entertaining.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!

subbed bro..good luck, and good pics ;)
Glad to hear your along for the ride "Team Deuce" LOL. :D. Thanks bud!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys! looks interesting sean, im here to stay! i like the female pictures haha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right there, Sir! :thumbsup:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my man.

Those are some solid numbers, leg press especially.

Onto the really important stuff, so your a Jag fan (Catherine Bell)?lol
Also Penelope Cruz is hot as hell. Banditas anyone(her and Salma are cowgirl bank robbers)?

Side note, but have you given any thought about potentially adding in a cort control product since by the sounds of some of your posts you may be a little stressed out? I have been thinking of trying one out for the first time since things around here have been a little hectic, have you given it any thought/have you had experience with them?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
The Annihilation of Arms!

Ok I'm going to get down to business real quick here.

Pic of the day:

Brooke Burke...Hot Damn she is sexy! :)

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

15 regular pushups

10 one arm pushups (left arm)

10 one arm pushups (right arm)

Skull Crushers:
15 reps@75lbs
10 reps@95lbs
4 sets of 6@135lbs

Straight Bar Bicep Curls:
4 sets of 15@135lbs

Behind the Neck Overhead Tricep Presses Using EZ Curl Bar:
3 sets of 10@115lbs

Reverse Curls Using EZ Curl Bar
3 sets of 15@115lbs (kept it a bit light for me because my right forearm was feeling just a bit uncomfortable)

Close Grip Bench Presses:
3 sets of 15@200lbs (the pumps were kicking my ass here)

Hammer Curls using 35lbs DB's:
3 sets of 25

Wide Grip Inclined Dips:
3 sets of 15

Seated Bicep Concentration Curls using EZ Curl Bar:
3 sets of 15@95lbs

Tricep Pressdowns:
4 sets of 10@125lbs

Reverse Plate Curls Using 45lb EZ Grip Plate:
3 sets of 25

Weighted Pushups (2 45lb plates centered on my back)
4 sets of 10

Song of the day:

Something old school. One of my fav songs from the 80's hair band rock music era. "Youth Gone Wild" still Kicks ass! :head:

[youtube]P88ZccisqDg[/youtube]

Thoughts on Workout: Well this workout flat out kicked some ass. I was feeling a bit unmotivated at first, but once I got to doing my warmup pushups its like the fire inside was set ablaze. Honestly when I hit the weights my aggression was in full swing and I was just locked in hellbent on destroying the weights. Not even a quarter way through the workout my arms blew up and man the pumps became so intense I was starting to have restricted movement...thank you my precious supps...lol. :D. Overall I was very pleased with how the workout went...fast-paced, aggressive, moderately heavy, but my form was pretty damn solid throughout the workouts entirety.

Workout Rating: 9.5...I really feel like I am getting back to really being myself again...I really think whats helping the most though is my NeoVar: Recomped...I'm leaning out and my explosive performance is spot on.

Thoughts of the day: Well the day was actually pretty uneventful so I was rather indifferent for the day. The pinnacle of my day was the workout obviously, but I actually enjoyed my discussion about biological and neuropsychology in class. Other than learning about supplementation and the effects on the human body...how our human minds work is quite fascinating to me. In a nutshell...the reason I enjoy psychology so much is that it has made my training so much more effective and enjoyable...learning how to really connect your mind and body to work cohesively is quite invigorating.

Supplements:

30 minutes later: 4 NeoVar: Recomped

Yes I added an extra dose of NeoVar: Recomped...wanted load up on some carbs for preparation of an intense workout. Whenever I take an off day the following day I always go balls to wall. Besides, doing the 4-4-4 dosing scheme is golden if you ask me. :)

Thats it for this episode!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my man.

Those are some solid numbers, leg press especially.

Onto the really important stuff, so your a Jag fan (Catherine Bell)?lol
Also Penelope Cruz is hot as hell. Banditas anyone(her and Salma are cowgirl bank robbers)?

Side note, but have you given any thought about potentially adding in a cort control product since by the sounds of some of your posts you may be a little stressed out? I have been thinking of trying one out for the first time since things around here have been a little hectic, have you given it any thought/have you had experience with them?
Yeah I was a JAG fan...it was a pretty cool show actually...of course I couldn't miss seeing Catherine Bell...lol. :). As for Penelope and Salma...I watched that movie just to see those two and I loved that movie...it was actually pretty funny too having Steve Zahn in it...that guy is clown...hahaha. :D

As for cortisol control...believe it or not...through the use of IGF-2, DRIVE, and Osteobolin-C my cortisol is actually pretty well kept in check. Cissus is not only good for joint support but is also good at helping regulate cortisol. Besides...I would say my Testosterone to Cortisol levels are certainly in my favor as well...sometimes my alpha male aggressiveness gets the best of me (I'm dominant-aggressive by nature...thanks to my genetics), but for the most part I am pretty well balanced mood wise and do not waiver too much. My diet is pretty clean and well I never allow myself to overindulge really. Besides...I only have one real vice when it comes to the cheat foods...pizza...hahaha. :D. Anyway, thank you for the recommendation and concern bud... it is appreciated. For right now though...yeah things are not necessarily going my way, but I back down from nothing and keep on keeping on more or less...lol.

Thanks for joining in BTW bud.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome cant wait to see the overall results and thanks for letting me know about it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your along for the ride "Team Deuce" LOL. :D. Thanks bud!

haha I love that you're so pumped on that phrase. I'm going to have to make it a catch phrase or something just for you....and maybe for StrategicMove also ;)

Workouts lookin tight bro...keep it up!!

You ever think of doing more olympic style lifts? Seems like a lot of the movements you're doing could hit all the muscles just as well with snatches and cleans. Just a suggestion :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How the h*ll did i miss this? I'm definitely along for the ride brother sean! :)

I seriously need to add hot chicks back into my logs lol!

Great job on the log buddy. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome cant wait to see the overall results and thanks for letting me know about it!
Well as far as overall results...this is going to be a long ongoing type of thing...no specific goals or results in mind at this time. Just weathering the storm now and if I make some solid gains and have decent results...well I have AN to thank for that...lol. :). Honestly though...when I get back on my feet financially...I'll make the necessary updates to keep everyone posted where my results and everything are at. So far I haven't scratched the surface with my detail. Ask Jammie about that...I was pretty detailed in my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I did months ago. ;)

Of course I couldn't leave you out of the loop though bud...I pick on you all the time like little brother...lol. :)

haha I love that you're so pumped on that phrase. I'm going to have to make it a catch phrase or something just for you....and maybe for StrategicMove also ;)

Workouts lookin tight bro...keep it up!!

You ever think of doing more olympic style lifts? Seems like a lot of the movements you're doing could hit all the muscles just as well with snatches and cleans. Just a suggestion :)
Yeah I laughed pretty good when you first used that "Team Deuce" tag line...its original...:toofunny:

I've done the olympic style lifts before, but I lack the necessary amount of clearance and room to do snatches and cleans....most of my workouts take place in my basement for the most part. The only time I really go over to the gym anymore is occasionally on back day and mostly on leg and shoulder days. I prefer to go to the gym when I pretty much have the place to myself...this way I can play my music and enjoy my session...lol. :D

How the h*ll did i miss this? I'm definitely along for the ride brother sean! :)

I seriously need to add hot chicks back into my logs lol!

Great job on the log buddy. :cheers:
Thanks Brutha Man! Well I'll definitely keep the hot chics flowing in my journal here so you'll never be disappointed that way...hahaha. :) I like to keep things entertaining for those that decide to follow along and besides I love looking back and seeing some absolutely seductive babes...lol. :D

You did not miss it, T1. Only late! But he waited for you before Page 2! :D
LOL...of course I couldn't leave my AM bro hanging out to dry...hahaha. :toofunny:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well as far as overall results...this is going to be a long ongoing type of thing...no specific goals or results in mind at this time. Just weathering the storm now and if I make some solid gains and have decent results...well I have AN to thank for that...lol. :). Honestly though...when I get back on my feet financially...I'll make the necessary updates to keep everyone posted where my results and everything are at. So far I haven't scratched the surface with my detail. Ask Jammie about that...I was pretty detailed in my DRIVE/IGF-2/RPM log I did months ago. ;)

Of course I couldn't leave you out of the loop though bud...I pick on you all the time like little brother...lol. :)
good to know. i like detail haha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tripdog arrives fashionably late....:dl:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Tripdog arrives fashionably late....:dl:
No big deal bud...I invited you before I got going too far into this thing. It'll be a long ride, but thank you for joining in.

In for the show.
Well thank you for joining in dear.

A quick update: I will be doing legs, shoulders, and abs along with some cardio tonight since I did not get a chance to workout last night. As per the usual I will post double pics and double music videos to make up for my missed day.

Thanks for following along everyone...:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alright I gotcha SammyBoz...makes total sense. I know a lot of people that face workout space troubles.

If room ever becomes a problem for me, I bring my stuff outside, haha. I am too picky with my workouts to confine to the layout of my house ;)

Good luck bro!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in on 2

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Alright I gotcha SammyBoz...makes total sense. I know a lot of people that face workout space troubles.

If room ever becomes a problem for me, I bring my stuff outside, haha. I am too picky with my workouts to confine to the layout of my house ;)

Good luck bro!
Yeah I hate being limited bud...not something I deal with too well, but eh I make do with what I got. When pressed with a challenge I find a way to come out on top...I don't give into limitation. Now besides that...I'd love to be able to go outside and do my workouts, but eh I generally workout when its dark...I'm kind of a nocturnal type of person so I wouldn't be able to see what I was doing...lol. :D. Thanks for the encouragement though "Team Deuce". :toofunny:

Nice to see join in on the party Joe. Welcome along for the ride my fellow AN comrade.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
A tale of Jekyl and Hyde- Legs and Shoulders!

Well obviously with a title like that you know there is a good story behind it. Needless to say this workout was truly a one of a kind experience. However, I'll save the detail for later so first here comes the pics of the day.

Pics of the day:

Here is the first video to get this started...

The workout started off a bit mellow so a song to fit the mood. A tribute to the men and women who protect our precious US homeland. May you be brought back home safely.

Song: World So Cold done by my favorite band 12 Stones

[youtube]5xg5He0HXS0[/youtube]

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

5 minutes of cardio on elliptical to get the blood flowing

Abs

Seated Shoulder Presses:
20 reps@135lbs
10 reps@185lbs
3 sets of 6@205lbs
3 sets of 3@225lbs
1 set of 2@250lbs

Squats:
20 reps@135lbs
15 reps@225lbs
10 reps@315lbs
2 sets of 8@365lbs
2 sets of 6@405lbs
1 set of 3@450lbs

Straight Bar Shoulder Shrugs:
4 sets of 12@255lbs.

Leg Presses:
4 sets of 12@750lbs

Upright Rows:
4 sets of 12@135lbs

Lunges W/ Straight Bar Across Shoulders:

3 sets of 15@155lbs

Hammer Grip Shoulder Front Raises:

3 sets of 12 using 35lb DB's

Calf Raises on the edge of a bench while Holding a 45lb plate in each hand by my sides
4 sets of 15

30 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on Workout: Well ok now to explain how this workout went. I was really unmotivated going into this workout...my allergies have been being a royal pain in my ass so yeah I just didn't have that lets rock and roll type of mentality. Because of not having that typical motivated drive I usually have going into a workout the workout to me started off lackluster. Granted I was doing heavy weights on the seated shoulder presses and squats, but I just didn't have that killer instinct going. However, once I got done with the squats I flipped the script. I went to a lighter weight higher rep style and holy sh*t did I kick into gear after getting done with the shoulder shrugs. It seemed as if I got stronger as I went deeper into my workout. I had a nice thermogenic effect going at the beginning of the workout, but once I went to the higher rep lower weight style I literally felt like I was on fire and my aggression was through the roof...it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Maybe I unlocked some extra testosterone, or maybe some suppressed anger came out...I'm not sure, but damn it felt good. :twisted:

Workout Rating... Well this was a tale of split personalities for the most part (Dr. Jekyl...rather calm and composed, Mr. Hyde...Agressive and intense) so I have two ratings...7.8 for the beginning of the workout (Shoulder Presses and Squats) and 9.6 for the rest of the workout...it was just pure adrenaline and intensity...loved it! :aargh:

A Music Video to roundout the workout:

More 12 Stones- This Dark Day...this song kicks ass!:thumbsup:

[youtube]WP9yw-EuXnU[/youtube]

Supplements:

Upon Waking: 2 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C

Pre-Workout: 4 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 2 Lipo-AM, 4 Osteobolin-C, and 4 RPM.

So I switched things up a bit this time and man I really think it was definitely worth while going heavy on the stims pre-workout...I was sweating like I jumped in a pool. Needless to say the effectiveness of AN's products have never failed me so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Thoughts of the day: Well because of my allergies acting up it was another uneventful day for the most part until I hit the gym. Honestly a great day in the gym makes a great day for me no matter what kind of day I had before hitting the gym. So maybe I started out feeling eh whatever to feeling phenomenal after training...I'll take that everyday. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride, Sean...And they say MY log is detailed; man, you put me to shame! LOL

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride, Sean...And they say MY log is detailed; man, you put me to shame! LOL
Awesome to hear babe. Well right now I am not even really getting into detail as much. When I have a set plan...then you'll really see the detail. This right now is just a way to help keep me accountable and have something to look forward to everyday. Besides, I follow all of these logs so its only fair that everyone gets a chance to join in on something of mine. Besides I love to keep things entertaining and bring some fun to the boards.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Sunday was an off day...I will be doing my chest workout later here shortly and will post the workout as well as double pics and videos for entertainment for those of you viewing or following along.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Chest with some Power Cleans!

Well today was just one of those average days...nothing spectacular to write home about. Anyway, time to get down to business....

Pics of the day:

Song to get this going...

[youtube]7RNiQzLj-Hc[/youtube]

The Workout:

10 minutes of stretching

5 minutes of shadow boxing to get the blood flowing

Power Cleans:
3 sets of 10@135lbs
2 sets of 8@185lbs
3 sets of 5@225lbs

Bench Press:
2 sets of 15@185lbs (warmups)
4 sets of 12@225lbs

Pec Flyes using 35lb DB's W/ 3 second pause at bottom of movement:
4 sets of 15

Incline DB Presses using 35lb DB's:
4 sets of 20

45 minutes of cardio on elliptical

Thoughts on Workout: Well this workout was intense once I got done with the power cleans. I kept the power cleans at light weight to make sure I didn't really gas myself out. I went on short rests for the entirety of the workout. Anyway, the main reason I added in the power cleans was to kick my ass into gear...my damn allergies had me feeling rather lethargic and unmotivated and generally speaking...power cleans really help me wake the F*ck up! Anyway, this was a decent workout once I got a decent thermogenic and sweat factor going, but I've had much better.

Workout Rating: 8.0...It took a lot to really get myself going, but I was not going to be denied of getting a workout in...my allergies can kiss my ass! :D.

Workout Video: [youtube]a2i2_MABXNA[/youtube]

This was certainly a fitting song for the workout and the one I listened to a couple of times....lol :D...I wasn't really feeling up to working out, but I sucked it up and pushed on like a champ anyway.

Supplements:

Upon Waking: 3 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Lipo-AM, 2 Osteobolin-C, and 2 RPM

Pre-Workout: 3 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 1 Lipo-AM, 2 Osteobolin-C, and 3 RPM.

Thoughts of the day: Well the day was rather lackluster for the most part...I was busy doing a lot of homework and psychology research. I actually enjoyed typing my paper though...biological psychology is certainly a very interesting field. You would definitely be surprised at how much research relates to nutrition and supplementation when it comes to bodybuilding.

Well thats it for this episode. Until the next time....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Whoa where'd you get the picture of my future wife Sean (also I always thought your name was Sam?). I am pretty easy going but I my friend am very protective :D. Seriously though who is that (future wife statement still applies ahah).

Oh an been meaning to ask for a while, is that your cat in your avi? stuffs hilarious.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Whoa where'd you get the picture of my future wife Sean (also I always thought your name was Sam?). I am pretty easy going but I my friend am very protective :D. Seriously though who is that (future wife statement still applies ahah).

Oh an been meaning to ask for a while, is that your cat in your avi? stuffs hilarious.
First pic or second pic? First one is Lucia Tovar and the second is Moran Aitas. Future wife though eh? Good luck to ya there bud...don't we all want hot ass wives that look like that...lol. :) Yeah the name is Sean...lol. Sam was my dog's name, Boz (Bozworth) is my cat's name. Yes he would be that hypnotic eyed pimp cat you see in the pic. My cat is a damn clown I tell you. :D...never a dull moment with Boz, he cracks me up all the time.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is very attractive. I'm lucky. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is very attractive. I'm lucky. :)
Well thats certainly a plus...lol. I think she may be lucky as well being a part of "Team Deuce"...lol. :D Seriously though bud...your a pretty honorable and cool dude from what I have seen through your posts.

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Unscheduled Off Day!

Well first to get this rant out of the way....F*ck I hate missing workouts due to outside interference from family members who do piss poor proper planning and have lack of communication. DAMN!!!!!!!:aargh: Ok end of rant...:D

Well first lets get the usuals out of the way

Pic of the day:

It is a rarity for me to like blondes (yes I have a definite preference for brunettes with dark eyes...obviously...lol :)), but eh some are just stunning and I can't deny their beauty...a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman no matter the hair color. Without further ado...

Now due to my damn libido going nuts...never fails when using IGF-2 (its even amplified with DRIVE and RPM) I have to throw out this 80's classic as it is fitting...

Music Video of the day:

[youtube]t92MZUrdvFk[/youtube]

Some old school Motley Crue...if your a guy how the hell can you not like this song? LOL. :). This is truly one of my favorites to listen to when cruising around...hahaha.

Supplements:

Upon waking: 2 DRIVE, 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C

30 minutes later: 5 Neovar: Recomped!

Planned Pre-workout dose: 4 DRIVE, 4 RPM, 2 Lipo-AM, 4 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C

1 hour later (due to being prevented from workout): 3 NeoVar: Recomped!, 2 Osteobolin-C

Pre-Bed: 4 IGF-2, 2 Lipo-PM, 2 Osteobolin-C

Thoughts of the day: Well the day was pretty damn blah up until getting into a great 6.5 hour conversation with you ROSIE babe...lol. Still can't believe we chatted for that damn long :). I was really looking forward to working out obviously, but due to my absent minded brother of mine that idea was scratched. He forgot to mention I was going to have watch my nephews for him and needless to say he had to drop that news on me just as I was getting prepared to workout...F*ck. Needless to say I was not in the best of moods after that inconvenience (Missing a workout on my own account I can deal with, having someone else screw with my time gets on my last damn nerve especially when its due to piss poor planning and communication). However, gotta make sure my boys are taken care of so I guess sh*t happens and you deal with and move on.

Extra notes: I have definitely noticed a nice hardening effect of my arms and a nice definition increase along with a general inflated pumped feeling for most of the day after taking my AN supps. I know to each their own and everyone reacts differently, but I am not even eating anywhere near to a proper diet (really pissing me off that I have no choice in the matter to) and needless to say my AN supps are still producing solid effects. To me thats a testament to show that AN products are the real deal...all promotional BS aside. This is why I am proud to be a part of the AN team...the people involved in the company are great (I tend to think we are one of the top companies as far as customer service goes) and the products are legit...not hyped up BS!

General Random Talk: Why Cissus is such a beneficial substance...

The use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome.Oben J, Kuate D, Agbor G, Momo C, Talla X.
Department of Biochemistry, University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon. [email protected]

AIM: Once considered a problem of developed countries, obesity and obesity-related complications (such as metabolic syndrome) are rapidly spreading around the globe. The purpose of the present study was to investigate the use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of metabolic syndrome, particularly weight loss and central obesity. METHODS: The study was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design involving 123 overweight and obese persons (47.2% male; 52.8% female; ages 19-50). The 92 obese (BMI >30) participants were randomized into three groups; placebo, formulation/no diet, and formulation/diet (2100-2200 calories/day). The 31 overweight participants (BMI = 25-29) formed a fourth (no diet) treatment group. All participants received two daily doses of the formulation or placebo and remained on a normal or calorie-controlled diet for 8 weeks. RESULTS: At the end of the trial period, statistically significant net reductions in weight and central obesity, as well as in fasting blood glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, and C-reactive protein were observed in participants who received the formulation, regardless of diet. CONCLUSION: Cissus quadrangularis formulation appears to be useful in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome.

Oben JE, Enyegue DM, Fomekong GI, Soukontoua YB, Agbor GA.
Laboratory of Nutrition and Nutritional Biochemistry, Department of Biochemistry, University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon. [email protected]

AIM: Obesity is generally linked to complications in lipid metabolism and oxidative stress. The aim of this study was to compare the effect of a proprietary extract of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) to that of a proprietary formulation containing CQR-300 (CORE) on weight, blood lipids, and oxidative stress in overweight and obese people. METHODS: The first part of the study investigated the in vitro antioxidant properties of CQR-300 and CORE using 3 different methods, while the second part of the study was a double-blind placebo controlled design, involving initially 168 overweight and obese persons (38.7% males; 61.3% females; ages 19-54), of whom 153 completed the study. All participants received two daily doses of CQR-300, CORE, or placebo and were encouraged to maintain their normal levels of physical activity. Anthropometric measurements and blood sampling were done at the beginning and end of the study period. RESULTS: CQR-300 as well as CORE exhibited antioxidant properties in vitro. They also acted as in vivo antioxidants, bringing about significant (p < 0.001) reductions in plasma TBARS and carbonyls. Both CQR-300 and CORE also brought about significant reductions in weight, body fat, total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, and fasting blood glucose levels over the respective study periods. These changes were accompanied by a significant increase in HDL-cholesterol levels, plasma 5-HT, and creatinine. CONCLUSION: CQR-300 (300 mg daily) and CORE (1028 mg daily) brought about significant reductions in weight and blood glucose levels, while decreasing serum lipids thus improving cardiovascular risk factors. The increase in plasma 5-HT and creatinine for both groups hypothesizes a mechanism of controlling appetite and promoting the increase of lean muscle mass by Cissus quadrangularis, thereby supporting the clinical data for weight loss and improving cardiovascular health.

So in a nutshell this herb is very special indeed. It is mainly marketed as a joint support formula, but that is only one role it plays. Cissus goes far beyond just being beneficial for joint support. So by all means...don't fall prey to believing that you need this and that in supplements when you can just pick a few specific ingredients and cover more bases effectively to help you not only feel better, but also help keep your hard earned money well spent and saved in the long run.

Some other readings of interest for those that might like to do some reading...

http://www.academicjournals.org/AJPP/PDF/pdf2008/May/Ngo Bum et al.pdf

Analgesic, anti-inflammatory and venotonic effects of Cissus quadrangularis Linn

Lipids in Health and Disease | Full text | The use of a Cissus quadrangularis/Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled study

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
First pic or second pic? First one is Lucia Tovar and the second is Moran Aitas. Future wife though eh? Good luck to ya there bud...don't we all want hot ass wives that look like that...lol. :) Yeah the name is Sean...lol. Sam was my dog's name, Boz (Bozworth) is my cat's name. Yes he would be that hypnotic eyed pimp cat you see in the pic. My cat is a damn clown I tell you. :D...never a dull moment with Boz, he cracks me up all the time.

Bottom is the future wife.

Oh and I couldn't agree with you more on dark hair. My friends think I am crazy but I have found a fellow dark hair believer.