SamBoz19's Epic Daily Journal! Enter At Your Own Risk!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I was incredibly busy cleaning all day yesterday between my basement, car, garage, and bedroom that I really didn't have time to do much else. I ended up going to hang out my close friends...played some COD4...it should be noted me and my boy Brandon kicked ass in that. However, when we played Guitar Hero Metallica....we got our asses handed to us really bad by the girls...his woman and my other close friend. It was a fun time. I'll admit it right now...Rosie would probably kick my ass in guitar hero too. LOL. :D

Anyway, I plan on doing a final review of the ONE by the end of the weekend...I have plenty of projects I'll be working on, but that will be one of them as well as making an additional update.

Cheers my fellow followers!:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well I was incredibly busy cleaning all day yesterday between my basement, car, garage, and bedroom that I really didn't have time to do much else. I ended up going to hang out my close friends...played some COD4...it should be noted me and my boy Brandon kicked ass in that. However, when we played Guitar Hero Metallica....we got our asses handed to us really bad by the girls...his woman and my other close friend. It was a fun time. I'll admit it right now...Rosie would probably kick my ass in guitar hero too. LOL. :D

Anyway, I plan on doing a final review of the ONE by the end of the weekend...I have plenty of projects I'll be working on, but that will be one of them as well as making an additional update.

Cheers my fellow followers!:cheers:
I can only play 2 songs on hard on GH :(

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can only play 2 songs on hard on GH :(
LOL. Don't feel bad...I suck and I am not afraid to admit it. However, I kick ass on the drums or depending on the song...I can sing to. I rocked out to singing Zakk Wylde's Stillborn. Also, Psychosocial from Slipknot (my kind of sh*t) and yes it was custom downloaded to be playable. As long as its a mean, intense, deep bass voice type of song...I can sing it.

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL. Don't feel bad...I suck and I am not afraid to admit it. However, I kick ass on the drums or depending on the song...I can sing to. I rocked out to singing Zakk Wylde's Stillborn. Also, Psychosocial from Slipknot (my kind of sh*t) and yes it was custom downloaded to be playable. As long as its a mean, intense, deep bass voice type of song...I can sing it.

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers:
I only sing in my car and I do some karaoke if the bar or club I'm at has it the night I'm there..

..depending on my level of intoxication and how many people are comin on stage with me though of course.

:lol:

In my mind, I hit all the notes perfectly :cool: lol

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I only sing in my car and I do some karaoke if the bar or club I'm at has it the night I'm there..

..depending on my level of intoxication and how many people are comin on stage with me though of course.

:lol:

In my mind, I hit all the notes perfectly :cool: lol
Classic. LOL. Good times. :D

Cheers bud!:cheers:

NutriSci

Awards
Good looking log so far man. You are strong as an ox, holy christ!

I haven't read through ALL the pages. Could you please explain what the supplements you are taking do....? Otherwise refer me to the pages you talk about them. You seem very knowledgeable :D

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good looking log so far man. You are strong as an ox, holy christ!

I haven't read through ALL the pages. Could you please explain what the supplements you are taking do....? Otherwise refer me to the pages you talk about them. You seem very knowledgeable :D
That he is ! Sean is the MAN :cool:

He helped me with my 1st big stack last summer.. I still owe ya bud :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That he is ! Sean is the MAN :cool:

He helped me with my 1st big stack last summer.. I still owe ya bud :thumbsup:
Its all good man. :)

BTW...I still have to do a final review of the ONE. Also, I think I'll start fresh again on Monday with regular updates. Been busy with different things and just haven't been feeling well because of my allergies. However, I'll get back to business. I need to. Having my log helps with my dedication and keeps me accountable. Also....I have definitely noticed...I have not lost much power and strength at all. I am well within in closing distance of my 405 bench. I put up 385 for a solid two reps the other night at the end of my workout.

Anyway, stay tuned ;)

Cheers everyone!:cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome big guy !

I'm horrible at barbell bench.. although my dumbbell bench press isn't too shabby.

This time last year I was using the 65's for 6-8 reps :02:

..now I can get the 100's up for that much, and 4 reps on the 120's. I think that's pretty nice progress in a year :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome big guy !

I'm horrible at barbell bench.. although my dumbbell bench press isn't too shabby.

This time last year I was using the 65's for 6-8 reps :02:

..now I can get the 100's up for that much, and 4 reps on the 120's. I think that's pretty nice progress in a year :D
That is fantastic progress bud. If no one else has said it...well then I'm proud of you at least. That is an accomplishment indeed. :thumbsup:. Keep kicking ass and going strong.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to know more about the supplements Sean is using go to the Applied Nutriceuticals' site and read about them there (Sean mentions every post what supplements he used that day, so it's not hard to find what he is using on a daily basis).

Otherwise, he has a "Scientific" part at the end of each post, where he briefly talks about a different herb or ingredient or supplement.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I plan on getting my final review of the ONE up by tomorrow night some time, Tuesday night at the latest. Also, I start my temp job tomorrow and plan on training after that. I'll be beat after training because the job is construction work, but its all good...I need to get back to tough work to get my ass motivated again and get me on a roll. I hate not working. Anyway, stay tuned my fellow followers.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I plan on getting my final review of the ONE up by tomorrow night some time, Tuesday night at the latest. Also, I start my temp job tomorrow and plan on training after that. I'll be beat after training because the job is construction work, but its all good...I need to get back to tough work to get my ass motivated again and get me on a roll. I hate not working. Anyway, stay tuned my fellow followers.

Thats how I was for the month that I did landscaping stuff. I was wrecked at the end of the day, but it felt good to be that exhausted and know I did something worth doing.

Now with the twins on the way...i'll be exhausted all the time even with a desk job, haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review up by Monday

Just to let those who are waiting for it: Sean will have his review on The ONE up either Friday or over the weekend.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've disappeared again. I've been super busy with work, school, and working on a little project for AN so time has been short. Plus, with my current work schedule I don't have much time for everything during the week. Good news though...I got another job...I got into the company I wanted to get into. I'll only be working weekends there, but the pay is phenomenal and the company is top notch. The job sucks, but the money and endless potential for better opportunities are worth it. I am just going to look into grabbing another part-time job for during the week to make sure I make enough money for everything. Most likely, I do some pizza delivery or something as I really I don't care what I do as long as I make money and can take care of my responsibilities and can afford a decent diet so I can once again whip my body into the shape I want to be in.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
congrats on the getting the job buddy! I know you were real worried about that so i'm glad it panned out for you.

I did pizza delivery for a couple of years and honestly...you really do make a good amount of money doing it. On slow nights I was still leaving with over $100 in tips. It was great.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ONE Review Update

Ok, so since Sean has been in his construction job he's been uber busy. Be assured that his review on The ONE IS coming, folks :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the review, sean. Hope all is well, buddy! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great work Rosie...your training is certainly paying off! You must be very pleased, and Sean must be very proud of you!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You look quite tangled up there! :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yes.

And just because :heart: :tongue2: :woohoo:
Yes...that is one of my fav pics babe. Yes...Papa Deuce...I am very proud of Rosie. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
My review of THE ONE!

Ok, time to get this out of the way. I have been procrastinating on this long enough. Here is my review of THE ONE!

First to start off...to stay in theme...One of the most classic songs from Metallica...ONE...for those that play guitar hero...have fun trying to play this song...it will kick your ass! :toofunny:

[youtube]KuMW3l1FCVY[/youtube]

[size=+2]What is it?[/size]

The One™ is a completely new and novel anabolic compound, exclusively produced by Applied Nutriceuticals. It is an oral prohormone of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a compound that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone.

[size=+2]The Active Compound:[/size] [size=+2]17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine[/size]

[size=+2]Key Attributes/Effects:[/size]

* Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
* Overall hardening effect to physique
* Increased vascularity
* Increased strength
* Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination) as DHT is the predominant
* Androgen in neural function
* Mood-enhancing effect
* Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

[size=+2]Effects I experienced...[/size]

[size=+2]Strength/Power:[/size] [size=+2]9.5/10[/size]

[size=+2]Vascularity:[/size] [size=+2]9/10[/size]

[size=+2]Pumps[/size] [size=+2]10/10[/size]

[size=+2]Hardening Effect:[/size] [size=+2]10/10[/size]

[size=+2]Recovery:[/size] [size=+2]9.7/10[/size]

[size=+2]Endurance:[/size] [size=+2]7.5/10[/size]

[size=+2]Mood Effects:[/size] [size=+2]8/10[/size]

[size=+2]Libido:[/size] [size=+2]6/10[/size]

[size=+2]Side Effects:[/size] [size=+2]6/10[/size]

[size=+2]Physique altering effects:[/size] [size=+2]8.5/10[/size]

[size=+2]My summary of my time on THE ONE:[/size] Well I really did enjoy my run with the ONE overall. Obviously my favorite effects were from strength to recovery. Each category strength to recovery got high marks because the effects were that noticeable and really were that big of a deal. The strength and power effect from the ONE was phenomenal...I still remember when I went through a brutal chest session and at the end was able to put up 385lbs...that to me showed how awesome this stuff is. Vascularity was pretty intense on the ONE, but it was more pronounced when I took my doses with NeoVar: Recomped before big carb meals. The pumps and hardening effects were absolutely ridiculous on the one...I had days where it felt like my muscles were hard like granite and the pumps...there were times where my arms and chest were so inflated I couldn't complete reps. The recovery aspect...I truly loved how awesome the recovery was when using the ONE. I mentioned this during my log. The recovery really made a huge difference. I slaughtered myself, but on some of the days I dosed the ONE (I ran a pulse cycle) I felt like the workout never happened physically. The endurance factor got an ok rating because there were days where I felt like I could going and going, but others where I really had to motivate my ass to workout or to actually go through a full workout...lethargy played a real big part here on this rating. The mood effects were noticeable as well...I always had a pretty level head and a good sense of well-being...the good news is...it didn't increase my aggression that much as I originally thought. I am generally an intense and aggressive-dominant a$$hole as it is so that is not necessarily a bad thing...lol. :D. My libido had its ups and downs while on the ONE...nothing to really elaborate on further there. The side effects...well most importantly...the lethargy was a real b*tch and got on my last damn nerve...I won't deny that one bit. My blood pressure had its days where it was high too. Also...on the days I had not had enough water before taking the one...I would get some annoying a$$ headaches, but they were taken care of once I guzzled down plenty of H20. The side effects were annoying, but nothing terribly detrimental. PCT was a breeze. Lastly, two important pieces of information...first, the physique altering effects I noticed...I definitely put on some ass and dropped some fat...the definition on my chest, shoulders, and triceps were very apparent. Second, I would definitely recommend the ONE to anyone over the age of 21 and I will be using it again for sure. However...I will only use the ONE when bulking from now on as I feel that is what is best used for...low carbing on the ONE defeats the purpose of using it in my opinion. I would recommend the ONE for use by first-timers...because of the relatively easy to deal with sides (yes they are annoying, but definitely tolerable), but personally I think the ONE should be the first methyl, not the first ph. I personally think all first-timers should start with a non-methyl. Just my two cents there.

Granted, my review has to be taken with a grain of salt because I am a rep for Applied Nutriceuticals, but I assure you...I don't bullsh*t...I'll tell it how it is whether anyone likes it or not and if you don't like what I have to say...in the words of Tom Cruise as Les Grossman "Ok, F*ckface...take one big step back and literally...F*CK YOUR OWN FACE!!!! :laughing:

Cheers everyone!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, thanks Sean :)

Ph's really aren't my thing..but if I ever decide to give a run, i'll keep The One in mind :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nice review! I'd love to try out The ONE down the line, but for the moment i'm loving my IGF-2!

jamjoe

Awards
I think the ONE should be the first methyl, not the first ph. I personally think all first-timers should start with a non-methyl. Just my two cents there.
Why start with a non-methyl first?

What non-methyl(s) would you recommend for a first timer looking for dry gains?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Why start with a non-methyl first?

What non-methyl(s) would you recommend for a first timer looking for dry gains?
The reason I say start with a non-methyl is that most non-methyls are not as potent as methylated ph's. Also, non-methylated PH's are much easier on the liver. When you step up to methylated PH's...you are dealing with more potent compounds. In essence...when a compound has a methyl attachment...it makes the compound a whole different kind of beast. So in essence...non-methylated PH's are a good way to get your feet wet and get used to running PH's. Non-methylated PH's are more forgiving than methylated PH's. Regardless...you shouldn't run PH's until you feel you've maxed out your natural potential and you have done a lot o research and know what your doing. To be honest...most guys running PH's have no business running PH's. Most people turn to ph's to take shortcuts and that is the wrong way to go about achieving results. There are no shortcuts to achieving greatness...you have to bust your ass day in day out and stay dedicated. As I like to say...Nut up or Shut The F*ck Up! You have to go hard or go home...thats all there is to it.

As for recommendations on a non-methyl for a first timer...Anabolic Xtreme 3-AD is a good choice...also Furazadrol, or LG's MMV2. Another thing I will note...if you dip into the ph realm...start with orals as well...the transdermal game takes some getting used to. If you want to go with a TD...Primordial Performance's Dermacrine is the way to go to start out.

Furazadrol I have run personally and I loved it. 3-AD received pretty good reviews. If you want a good reference for 3-AD or Dermacrine for that matter...get in contact with my boy Trauma1. For some info on LG's MMV2...ask my fellow AN comrade EasyEJL.