<<ToaD>>

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
<< T O A D >>

Total Obstacle Annihilation Directive​

I'm going to attempt to log some stuff. However, I'm not a big fan of logs so we'll see how it goes...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good luck.

MB

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So it's been just over a month since I started back from inguinal surgery. Although my lifts are rather weak as to what I was use to previously, this past month of training has been a delight. There is nothing like getting tha shits and giggles from seeing your strength climb so rapidly. It appears that just about every workout has me bumping up 5-10lbs each lift. All this while still maintaining a caloric deficit to burn off some blubber from not being all that active for 12 weeks.

Yesterday's workout as follows:

Hack Squat
220x12
230x12
240x12
250x12
260x10
260x10
260x9
265x9

340x8 is my goal to get back to status quo. I've actually pushed a bit higher before, but haven't bottomed out. My dad actually has helped me out quite a bit in this area as we've been working out together on Wednesday's and has been able to spot me, and by that I mean he's able to allow me to go to failure if I choose, reseting tha weight as well as pins tha left side of tha machine for me since I can't quite reach that far back...

Tonight's Workout:

Fixed Pulldowns
135x12
135x12
145x12
145x12
155x12
155x12
160x12

Seated Rows
70x12
74.5x10
74.5x10
74.5x9
74.5x8

Machine Curls
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x8
115x7

Ab Work

Previous work on tha Fixed Pulldowns had me at 145x10 approx 12 days ago. I started off with either 80 or 85 roughly 4 weeks ago. You can already see quite tha difference physically. My back is what has me shaking my head. From my records, I'm only 10 lbs lighter than my previous norm on seated rows. Same goes for Iso High Rows... V-Bar Pulldowns is tha oddball of tha group. Still, I can't complain. Overall just within a month, I'd say I've regained about 60% strength. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Let's get some music in this mother...

4/18

No Workout - Kept carbs under 30grams.

4/19

Military

50x10
55x10
60x10
65x10
70x7
70x7
65x8

+10lbs from last

Pec Dec

205x10
220x10
235x10
235x10
250x8
210x10
210x10

+5lbs from last

Seated Tri Ext

95x12
100x10
100x10

+5lbs from last

Weight: 162.5 lbs - I'll try and get some pics up here soon.

4 low-no carb meals a day, not including Intraworkout drink with approx 30g simple sugars.

Today, a carb-up with Meals 3 and 4. :twisted:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please don't go too fast with the strength gains.

My umbilical is 18 months or more old and I can still get some irritation when overdoing anything.

Be careful. If you goal is composition then consider volume. JMO

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious, but Toad are you a natural athlete ? I remember seeing a couple of pictures you posted of your stash with 6-OXO extreme, I didn't know if you used that as a test booster or PCT.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I was just curious, but Toad are you a natural athlete ? I remember seeing a couple of pictures you posted of your stash with 6-OXO extreme, I didn't know if you used that as a test booster or PCT.
To date, tha only steroidal compounds I've used are Sytenhance (RIP), 11-OXO, and various AI's (ATD, 6-Bromo, 6-OXO).

I like to think I'm still semi-natural after 8+ years, but your opinion may differ. Personally, I see steroids used as a crutch for most people, being 'on' more than they are 'off'. I have goals for myself and I know where I'd like to be when I get to my father's (Brian's) age. In otherwords, I have a long way to go and plan on enjoying tha ride. This is not to say I'm against AAS/PH. I would only want to use them sparingly as a last resort. Trust me, if I can achieve my goals mostly without gear, anyone can.

I have used 6-OXO Extreme following 11-OXO to be on tha safe side.

I combined 11-OXO with X-Factor and was far and away tha best 'stack' I have used. All tha original claims of X-Factor gaining mass and loosing fat hold true on this one.

I'll go more into what I'm using now a little later...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I ran a very dense X-Factor cycle before, and I also enjoyed the product, however it is probably not the most cost efficient out there. I would be curious to use 11-OXO with X-Factor some time, then run 6-bromo afterwards with it.

How much 11-OXO w/ X-Factor do you recommend ?

I've used 6-OXO before in the past, but I haven't tried the extreme version yet. I know there are a few extra ingredients but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Please don't go too fast with the strength gains.

My umbilical is 18 months or more old and I can still get some irritation when overdoing anything.

Be careful. If you goal is composition then consider volume. JMO

Keep reminding me of this. :)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
How much 11-OXO w/ X-Factor do you recommend ?
I ran for 50 days... 4 caps X-Factor throughout. Started 11-OXO at recommended dose for about a week, then slowly increased to double dose and tapered back down to normal as X-Factor really started to kick in.

I really like X-Factor. It's really supportive of my endevors due to it's MOA and my training style. Since I'm limited in what exercises I can perform, I'm constantly depleting AA to where is more than likely becomes as non-existant as one can have. X-Factor is freshing in that regard.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Current Suppliment List

Foundation

Ultra Peptide 1.0 & 2.0
Body Genie: Protein Serum
MHP Activite
Emerald Balance
Super Cissus

Anabolism Modulators

Powerfull
E-Bol

Thermogenic Potentiators

Adrenalean
Durablast
Thermoglide

Intra-Endurout

Vendetta
Carnage
Storm

Glycogen Loading

Anabolic Pump
P-Slin

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/20

No second leg workout for tha week as planned last evening. I got home late from being in York for tha better part of Sunday and then came home and saw Nightwanderer's thread updated. Warren Egebo (Mr. Mrs. Natural Philly Promoter) had emailed me too. Now that I'm training again, he wants to set a date at my gym to get a workout in as well as give me tickets to his show May 3rd... it also happens to be my birthday. We had talked previously about me doing a speech for this show. Tha problem always has been how to turn 10 mins worth of material into something much longer without interlacing my own religious conviction. This of course doesn't even touch upon my own shyness.:eek: I'm looking forward to meeting National Wheelchair Champ (Guest Poser) Johnny Quinn. If he turns out to be as classy as everyone says he is, I'll make sure to give him a wristband as a token of admiration.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will do fine Jordan! You can overcome the shyness!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I might try 11-OXO @ 2 caps/ED sometime.
You can try, although I'm not sure it'll be enough.

For your size, I'd at least go with recommended dosage. No need for PCT precautions with that rec whatsoever.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/21

DMX- Lord Give Me A Sign

Weight: 165 lbs

Iso High-Row

95x15
100x12
110x12
110x10
120x10
120x8

+2 reps at 120

V-Bar Pulldown

120x12
129x12
140x10
149x8
149x8

+4.5 lbs

Machine Curls

120x10
120x9
120x8
120x7
95x8

+5 lbs

Ab Work

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are those the automatic shading eye glasses ? :head:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Are those the automatic shading eye glasses ? :head:
Yeah... I really don't like them as much as my old pair since they don't seem to get as dark or dark enough. Although my older pair also has a magnetic clip-on sunglass component as well.

My eyes are really sensitive to light and would prefer to wear sunglasses period, but contacts can be really difficult one handed. I find it just easier to stick with glasses.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I used to wear glasses for the longest time. They'd get broken on an annual basis. Usually from sports. I'm doing contacts right now, have been for about 7 years and my eyes are slowly rejecting them. They are always irritated and dried out no matter how complex the lenses I buy are.

I am looking at doing laser eye surgery at some point down the road.

You mentioned that you used 6-bromo before ? was this Rebound Reloaded ? I never got to try that product. I wish I did.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
You mentioned that you used 6-bromo before ? was this Rebound Reloaded ? I never got to try that product. I wish I did.
Rebound XT, Rebound Reloaded, 6-OXO (topical w/ 7-Keto), and 6-OXO Extreme.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/22

Machine (Close-Grip Bench) Press

118x15
123x15
132x12
137x12
146x10
151x8
151x8

+5 lbs

Flys

87x12
96x12

+9 lbs

Standing Military

54x12
54x12
68x10
68x10
68x10
68x10
73x6

+5 lbs

These are some strange times... If I recall correctly (old logs will verify) I believe I'm almost stronger now than I was prior to surgery. Typically I do seem to get stronger, faster while doing Keto for some reason but not quite like this... Within tha next 2 weeks I should get close to, if not surpass some of my old PR's except for Hacks (legs in general). Honestly I'm unsure if it's my current supplemental schedule or my body still in shock from an increase in stimulus. Diet has not been any different from prior fat loss programs, however there has definitely been a noticable recomp going on over tha last month. I'm slightly getting leaner as noticed by girlfriend, but bodyweight has only decreased by a little over a pound.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/23

Last night I was searching through tha archives and found some old training footage of me:

Hack Squats

225x12
235x12
245x12
255x12 (old warm-up weight)
265x12
265x10
275x9
270x9

+ 10 lbs

Personal Record Target: 345x10

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Adrenalean Review

I've been using Designer Supplements Adrenalean for almost two weeks now. I honestly can't give much feedback at this point on overall fatloss, however tha euphoric effects are quite pleasing. In fact, it feels more like a nootropic formula than anything else with consistant focus and smooth energy that lasts on average 4.5 hours. Because it's not very stim heavy IMHO, I find little to NO crash with this product.

Adrenalean + Primaforce Durablast when taken together is an even greater combo with which I've also stumbled upon over tha last few days. Recommended dose of each almost doubles tha life of Adrenalean and is very reminiscent of old Stim X samples I've tried without that uber-cracked feeling.

If you are in tha market for a cognitive fat burner, you'll want to give this one a spin.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/25

Weight (Best of 3): 161.5, 162, 161.5 :)

Seated Rows:

74.5x12
74.5x12
80x10
80x10
80x8
80x8

+ 5.5 lbs

Lat Pulldowns (Wide):

140x12
144.5x10
144.5x10
149x10
149x8

+2 reps at 149

Machine Curls:

125x8
125x8
125x7
125x7
95x10

+ 5 lbs

Ab Work

:clean:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Whachu know bout Earl Simmons? ;)

Take it for what it's worth, my birth was a blessing
Sent to live and die, on earth as a lesson
We each have a star, all we have to do is find it
Once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded

They'll tell you that you're bright, and say you have a future
When you turn your back, same cats'll try to shoot ya
Niggaz ain't ****, I can live on both sides of the fence
Look at what you do, when you talk, see what you really meant...
That's what I thought, them niggaz was bluffin
They talk all day but say, nothin
It gets so dark, haze so intense
Since this first rain it's like it's rained ever since...
Never got paid for a rhyme but I flow,
Never got a plate on time but I grow,

Live your life, STAY on the line but I go.
Went from doin crime to bein kind cause I know!

[Chorus]

I'm gon' live forever, I'm never gon' die
Only thing I fear is that I'm never gon' fly
Carry my weight but I'm never gon' cry

**** I tell y'all niggaz straight cause I'm never gon' lie

What is about who I am that makes me unforgettable
What it is about what I've done that makes it so incredible
"More money, more problems" -- well the fame was worse...
I reached out for love and what came back was thirst.

Blessed with the curse niggaz don't hear me
Niggaz don't hear me, Y'ALL NIGGAZ, don't hear me
What'd I just say? "Nigga g'head" - you see that?
You gots to FEEL ME to catch what I'm sayin, BELIEVE THAT!

But leave that, alone...
We gon' make a nigga wanna be at, your home,
Oh you kinda quiet with the heat at, your dome,
If the dog got he's gonna bring back a bone,
cause we got the chrome!
This is what I live for, or die for
I'm the nigga with the high score, you try for,
What you niggaz wanna lie for? It changes nothin
I'm true for cats, yet some strangers bluffin.

[Chorus]

Now if I take what he gave me and I, use it right
In other words if I listen and, use the light
Then what I say will remain here, after I'm gone
Still here, on the strength of a song, I live on
No second-guessin on what I stood for
, I was good for
stoppin niggaz from killin each other in the hood war
Comin through showin love, throwin up
Them cats not throwin love, you know whassup
Dark Man baby, that's my name
and I gots to be the realest nigga up in this game
Cause ain't no shame, they don't make em like this no more
Real to the core, big heart but built for war
I stand for what I believe in
Even if what I believe in stops me from breathin

Relatives grievin, but I ain't went nowhere
Listen to the song... I'm right there!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/27

I got that second leg workout in this week...

Back Ext

205x15
220x15
235x15
235x14
240x12

+ 20 lbs :eek: ...I just went by feel and did not look at previous numbers.

Ham Curls (Singles)

(Left)
80x12
80x12
85x12
85x12
90x12
90x12

+ 5 lbs

(Right)
85x15
85x15
90x15

Leg Ext

190x12
190x12
195x12
195x12
200x12
200x12
200x10

+ 5 lbs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/29

Pec Dec

205x12
220x12
235x10
250x10
250x8
250x8
255x6

+ 5 lbs

Military

50x10
55x10
60x10
65x9
70x6
55x10
55x10

...No weight change, switched order, more overall reps.

Seated Tri Ext

85x12
95x12
105x10
105x8
105x8

+ 5 lbs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
4/30

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLfwdl7rWTU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Kid Rock - So Hott

Sissy Squat

150x12
160x12
170x11
180x11
190x11
200x10

+10 lbs

Leg Press

150x12
160x12
170x12
180x12
190x12

No weight change

Leg Ext

205x8
205x8
205x8
165x10

+5 lbs

I really pushed myself tonight which is great, but tomorrow I have to go to a mod care program and do consumer satisfaction surveys. Tha program itself is rather spread out unlike my own where I'll have to walk several blocks to get to each townhouse. While this should be good for additional fatloss, it's poor planning on my part as my legs will be pretty beat-up...

Speaking of employment, I'm hopeful to be blessed with a new job oportunity soon. This one caught me by surprise and I'm not even sure if it's a valid one as I just saw a promo piece for this company and now have this overwhelming urge to inquire about employment. Considering this is rare for me to dive into something so quickly, and realizing what this ideally could mean for me, I can't help but believe God is calling.

Through that same message, I've stumbled upon a website www.richiebrace.com that is more along tha lines of orthotics I've been looking for... They've partnered up with a lab SOLO which does foot scanning like what I was recommended to look for in a Chiro. Best part is, they have a semi-local affliliate in York. :)

Below is ultimately what I would like to accomplish:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't help but believe God is calling.
Far too often many attribute this to luck, coincidence, fate, right place right time, planetary alignment, karma, numerology, astrology, ones own will, ones own ability and a plethora of reasons get credit. Yet that same group fail to recognize He has complete sovereignty over all those other potential causes.

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:36)
Nothing God permits in your life is accidental or without design. He is shaping you and preparing you for the glorious future he has in mind for you when the whole universe will stand in awe at the workmanship of God. By the grace of God we are destined to shine like the sun in glory in the Day of Christ Jesus.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
just curious, if you don't mind me asking, but how is your relationship with God ?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
just curious, if you don't mind me asking, but how is your relationship with God ?
That's really hard to define. I believe it's rather strong, but it could always be stronger. An outsider could look at me (family member even) and think that I'm not very connected as I'm not a big church goer... I go on occasion, but that's not how I experience God for myself. I know ultimately he'd have me there. I just find a lot of it boring and cannot get into tha praise songs much. I find sermons of more entertainment value as that's where you learn God's word tha most unless you read tha bible for yourself. Only problem with that is it makes things difficult at times for interpretation. There can be lots of interpretation. Every church/religion is different, you align yourself with a church that closely resembles your beliefs or what makes sense to you. In some ways I've been blessed to have grandparents as Sunday School teachers. Quite frequently I work my daily problems into them which in turn usually ends up in a religous discussion. It's kind of a two-fold effect. I get to spend QT with my aging grandparents and get to have them tell me how I should come to church. :)

In tha end, how I've always experienced God is through people. In fact, I believe it's tha Holy Spirit that gets inside/ calls to people and carries out God's work on Earth. Because we each have free will we can accept or decline God's offer OR in my case most recently, LISTEN. I know I've shared this testimony before, but I'll share it again because I actually saved it and it directly showcases yet another example of how God works in my life:

Brian Keenan

For whatever reason, I was thinking about this quote I have in my signature over at Avant tha other day. It reads "I get the most wonderful high when I know that I've just affected a person's life in a seriously positive way. To me, this is much better than any high and it NEVER goes away. I can always look back fondly on these memories and feel the satisfaction and pride just like it happened at that moment...it's overwhelming to me. So I'm always seeking it out." These words came from SJA and are very meaningful to me for a whole host of different reasons. In fact it's how I try and live my life day by day. There will always be times where you find yourself doing things you just don't want to do, or living life at such a pace where you are constantly trying to get 'ahead'. These are times where you say to yourself "Man, I can't wait for tha weekend". Yet you fail to realize it's 5 days away. So instead of wishing your life away, or *****ing about tomorrow I've always tried to heed Steve's advice and live in tha now and for my sake really try to remember things. Because in tha end, thats all you have memories and if you take tha time to smell, feel, taste and see you could be able to recall it as if it were yesterday. This is one of those stories.

A few years ago when I first started lifting at Bloomsburg, there was a guy there named Brian Keenan. He worked at tha Student Rec Center and often his shift would coincide with me and Kelby's lifting time which was 9-10 at night. Brian was one of those guys who people looked up too. Even if you thought it was uncool to look up to someone or admire someone of tha same sex in college, you could just tell by tha people he associated with that many thought tha same way. He was of different calibur all together. The girls knew this too and it was fun to sit back at times and watch them swoon, but he had a girl and a lot of times because of this he had tons of clout in playing matchmaker for friends. You can imagine how jealous guys would get too, but thats not where I'm going with this... So anyhow, I think I first met Brian that first semester as a freshman and we chatted here and there on occasion like most gym-goers do. At that time I could tell he seemed like I cool person but what was usually overlooked by him getting my name wrong. Every time he saw me it was always something different.... Jared, Jason, Johnathon etc. I guess there was a time where he saw me across campus, yelled out my name and rushed to catch up with me just to say "Hi" but I had already boarded tha shuttle bus and never even gave him tha time of day because I didn't know tha fool screaming "Jason" really meant "Jordan". :)

As time went on, so did our friendship. Because Kelby had a different schedule than I, there were times where I had to lift on my own and it was always nice to have Brian greet me at tha door. One day, after my workout, we were standing around bullshitting and I asked him if there was anyway I could get a T-Shirt like tha one they wore for work. I'm not quite sure why I asked since I knew it would be next to impossible but I liked how they had STAFF on tha back and it was tha only Student Rec shirts available. "Sorry buddy, you gotta work here" he replied. I figured as much and left it as that. Over tha next few semesters, if I'd see him and there wasn't anything to talk about, I'd tease him about those shirts. I'd come up with humorous ways in which I could possibly get one, just for a laugh. For example, asking him if he could hook me up with one of his female co-workers just so I could sleep with her, but instead of actually sleeping with her, I just wanted to take off her clothes. Then I'd hi-tail it out tha back door with shirt in hand. Brian would always end our conversation with "For you Jordan, I'll do what I can to get you one".

I never realized how much those words meant to me until his last semester at Bloom. Like me, he graduated in December instead of your typical spring graduation. This would have been my Junior year, and for me personally this was one of those 'hit you like a ton of bricks' moments where God revealed Himself to me. It was about a week or two before finals. Once again I was doing my usual routine, hitting tha gym up late at night. Brian asked me something like how late I was going to be here (meaning in Bloom) and when my last final was. I told him I was going to stay til Friday, tha last day possible. He kinda shook his head; I laughed and thought nothing more of it. Before you knew it that THURSDAY came in a blink of an eye. I really felt bad driving to tha gym that night. I knew it would probably be tha last time I saw Brian. You try to find tha right words to say yet somehow no matter how many times you play it out in your head, it never comes out tha way in which you want it too. After my workout we said our goodbyes. I thanked him for his friendship and as always, like I tell everyone, I told him it's been real. We shook hands and then I made my towards tha door as tha rest of tha staff including Brian turned off tha lights and shut everything down. I was just about ready to open tha door when Brian yelled "Jordan, wait man, I have something for you". I turned around and gave a smile as I saw saw him and tha three other girls rushing towards me. It was then that it happened. He said "It might not be tha best Christmas present to get this year but at least I hope it means something", and with those words, in front of everyone, he took off his shirt and gave it to me… I really didn't know what to say and to be honest tha next few seconds are nothing but a blur. I just remember tha four of us getting into cars and Brian without a shirt on, and it snowing outside. I thank God I made it home safe that night because I cried like a child all tha way to my apartment. I was dumb struck, and it was then that I knew God had his plans for me. Brian touched me as much as I touched him. "I get the most wonderful high when I know that I've just affected a person's life in a seriously positive way. To me, this is much better than any high and it NEVER goes away. I can always look back fondly on these memories and feel the satisfaction and pride just like it happened at that moment...it's overwhelming to me." It is something I will never forget.

You want more irony? Fast forward a few years… I work at tha gym where I train – Armstrong Fitness in Halifax and have my own staff shirt now :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That's an incredible story Jordan. It gets hard for me at times, especially when you connect with someone as a friend who has genuine compassion. I think that it is safe enough to say that a lot of people to a certain degree are asses and lack compassion.

Every now and then I meet people who are really good people inside and have been very kind to me. This seems to be the minority of the individuals I meet because in order to be like this you have to be willing to put others before yourself (which a lot of people don't do).

That's great to hear that you made a good friend, and hopefully you keep in touch with him, because he seems like a great guy.

God has a way of unfolding himself by working through other people. In my experience, I've always known this to times when you meet certain people who touch your life. Many instances actually, God works through people in the bible. There are only a few circumstances where he does it all himself in a very supernatural, audacious way.

Most of the time it is very subtle, through people, and in 'human ways', that are easy for us to understand. Far too often this gets shrugged off as 'coincidential or normal.'

Sounds like you feel the pull, but I would suggest that you pursue a relationship with God even further. He wants to be your best friend and would welcome your presence at any time.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I've lost contact with both Keenan and SJA. Most of Brian's (our mutual) friends have no contact information either. Both have made significant impacts in my life due to their kindness.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spoke with SJA several weeks ago. He is generous spirited as ever.

Like with our relationship, the phone does not serve it justly.

The "O" is only 6 months out. Maybe the three of us should plan to meet there.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I spoke with SJA several weeks ago. He is generous spirited as ever.

Like with our relationship, the phone does not serve it justly.

The "O" is only 6 months out. Maybe the three of us should plan to meet there.

I would love to Brian, I would just have to win over my soon to be fiancee with unplanned 'extra' expenses.

I had already agreed to skipping next years Arnold due to setting at date for Sept. '09.

Tonight Back and Bi's...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
5/2

Weight (Best of 3): 159.5, 159.5, 159.5 :)

Iso High-Rows

90x15
100x15
110x12
120x12
120x8
120x8

+ 2 reps at 120

Fixed Pulldowns

160x12
165x12
170x10
170x10
175x6

+ 10 lbs

Biceps Curl

125x12
125x8
125x8
130x6
130x6

+ 5 lbs

Ab Work

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Tis where I'll be tomorrow (actually today this late) for my 26th.:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jordan. I love you :)
What I find most amusing is how we are all interconnected in one way or another. After his performance he shared his story, which was phenomenal and had me choked up a bit but not purely out of his own inspiration (although that was a BIG part of it). I couldn't help but think about Steve (SJA) again. I can remember we had this conversation once, just after switching jobs, where he told me about working with a guy in a chair. Steve said how frustrated he was to see how unsturdy the chairs were and how this individual in particular had difficulties actually keeping in tha chair to workout as well as gaining access to machines. After seeing some of Johnny's videos, it looks as though he straps himself in and uses a training partner... It just got me thinking. I don't know how feasible that project really was for him, but it sure would be cool as hell to get some designs done. No doubt there is a need.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a man at my gym in a chair. He asked me to help him get out of his chair into the seat of an incline press machine.

Two things happened: he was having trouble targeting his pecs with the angle of the incline. Being the mechanically inclined individual I am I noticed that there was a lever that was set in one direction. I mentioned it to him and set it at the other setting. Bingo!!! He was cooking with gas. He was SO grateful.

The second thing that happened was when I was spotting him. I had all I could do to keep my tear drops from running down my face and dropping onto him.

There are times Jordan, that I am so ashamed. So much so that I have all I can do to not sob out loud. I was SO grateful.

I have an injury that has set me back and all I can do at times is dwell on the set back. This man has been in a chair all of his life (if I recall correctly..and he had nothing much in terms of lower body mass at all...don't know for sure his ailment) and was joyful and happy.

I don't know if he has any idea I was crying or what an impact he made.

Shamed myself to humility. I don't care what or who God uses to get me there. But thank God He sent this man into my life. My injury recovery may never be complete but if in the process my heart grows closer to God and other men...I WIN!!!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
5/6

Back Ext

220x12
225x12
230x12
235x12
240x12
240x12

Extra set at 240 - No weight change

Leg Press

170x12
190x12
210x12
230x12
230x10
240x10

+ 50 lbs :eek:

Leg Ext

190x10
200x10
205x10
210x10
210x10
205x8

+ 5 lbs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
There is a man at my gym in a chair.
I never knew you you were a public gym goer. I had thought you workout in your garage...

Have you used any of tha Leptigen series?

I'm running low on my current rotation of supplements: E-Bol, Adrenalean, Durablast, and Carnage all pretty much done.

I've been tinkering with some new ideas before I bring in new stock.

One of my ideas, since I have tha Storm (Creatine Complex) and Activite (Multi + Aminogen) is to start supplementing with high amounts of Glucosamine Sulfate (4-5g a day as suggested) and create a bootleg Avant Synthesize (a la Leptigen Mass).

Thoughts?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never knew you you were a public gym goer. I had thought you workout in your garage...
My injury caused me to have to abandon my prison style garage gym for some state of the art equipment. I finally gave in and joined LAFitness
Have you used any of tha Leptigen series?

I'm running low on my current rotation of supplements: E-Bol, Adrenalean, Durablast, and Carnage all pretty much done.

I've been tinkering with some new ideas before I bring in new stock.

One of my ideas, since I have tha Storm (Creatine Complex) and Activite (Multi + Aminogen) is to start supplementing with high amounts of Glucosamine Sulfate (4-5g a day as suggested) and create a bootleg Avant Synthesize (a la Leptigen Mass).

Thoughts?
I have only used the original leptigen and/or the beta version and that was probably 4 years ago or more. I am really unfamiliar with the science in support of that sort of product. I know what leptin is and its functions (the little I do know) in regard to metabolism.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
My injury caused me to have to abandon my prison style garage gym for some state of the art equipment. I finally gave in...
I don't know if I gave in, but it's definitely out of circumstance. I much rather use free weights if I could... maybe actually be able to bench a little, you know. ;)

I think I may try it out. Now's Glucosamine caps are cheap. I figure I'll dose one serving 4x day with Activite at each meal. Then, take a half serving of Storm with meals 3x day just like AR's Synthesize protocol... we'll see what happens.

I also have some LX, Thyrotabs, Bolic and a bottle of Diesel's Trib Test Extreme I picked up a while back as I could not find capped Nettle and again was cheap enough to be an ActivaTe Xtreme alternative. So I'll probably start adding these to tha mix as well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I gave in, but it's definitely out of circumstance. I much rather use free weights if I could... maybe actually be able to bench a little, you know. ;)
Early post injury I could not DB press 10lbs above my head with my left arm. It was out of necessity really

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
5/8

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MeGaDeaTh - Symphony of Destruction

V-Bar Pulldowns

120x12
129x12
140x12
149x11
160x9
160x9

+ 11 lbs

Seated Rows

80x10
84.5x9
84.5x8
84.5x8
90x7*

+ 10 lbs *Matched prior Personal Record pre-surgery... Got it back in under two months after being out for three. Who needs a F'n steroid?

Biceps Curl

135x12
135x8
135x7
135x6
135x5

+ 5 lbs

Within 5 lbs of prior Personal Record.

:cool: