80x12

+ 5 lbs

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Thanks Jordan. I love you
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Thanks Jordan. I love you
    What I find most amusing is how we are all interconnected in one way or another. After his performance he shared his story, which was phenomenal and had me choked up a bit but not purely out of his own inspiration (although that was a BIG part of it). I couldn't help but think about Steve (SJA) again. I can remember we had this conversation once, just after switching jobs, where he told me about working with a guy in a chair. Steve said how frustrated he was to see how unsturdy the chairs were and how this individual in particular had difficulties actually keeping in tha chair to workout as well as gaining access to machines. After seeing some of Johnny's videos, it looks as though he straps himself in and uses a training partner... It just got me thinking. I don't know how feasible that project really was for him, but it sure would be cool as hell to get some designs done. No doubt there is a need.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

There is a man at my gym in a chair. He asked me to help him get out of his chair into the seat of an incline press machine.

Two things happened: he was having trouble targeting his pecs with the angle of the incline. Being the mechanically inclined individual I am I noticed that there was a lever that was set in one direction. I mentioned it to him and set it at the other setting. Bingo!!! He was cooking with gas. He was SO grateful.

The second thing that happened was when I was spotting him. I had all I could do to keep my tear drops from running down my face and dropping onto him.

There are times Jordan, that I am so ashamed. So much so that I have all I can do to not sob out loud. I was SO grateful.

I have an injury that has set me back and all I can do at times is dwell on the set back. This man has been in a chair all of his life (if I recall correctly..and he had nothing much in terms of lower body mass at all...don't know for sure his ailment) and was joyful and happy.

I don't know if he has any idea I was crying or what an impact he made.

Shamed myself to humility. I don't care what or who God uses to get me there. But thank God He sent this man into my life. My injury recovery may never be complete but if in the process my heart grows closer to God and other men...I WIN!!!
  5. Registered User

5/6

Back Ext

220x12
    225x12
    230x12
    235x12
    240x12
    240x12

Extra set at 240 - No weight change

Leg Press

170x12
    190x12
    210x12
    230x12
    230x10
    240x10

+ 50 lbs

Leg Ext

190x10
    200x10
    205x10
    210x10
    210x10
    205x8

+ 5 lbs
  6. Registered User

There is a man at my gym in a chair.
    I never knew you you were a public gym goer. I had thought you workout in your garage...

Have you used any of tha Leptigen series?

I'm running low on my current rotation of supplements: E-Bol, Adrenalean, Durablast, and Carnage all pretty much done.

I've been tinkering with some new ideas before I bring in new stock.

One of my ideas, since I have tha Storm (Creatine Complex) and Activite (Multi + Aminogen) is to start supplementing with high amounts of Glucosamine Sulfate (4-5g a day as suggested) and create a bootleg Avant Synthesize (a la Leptigen Mass).

Thoughts?
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    I never knew you you were a public gym goer. I had thought you workout in your garage...
    My injury caused me to have to abandon my prison style garage gym for some state of the art equipment. I finally gave in and joined LAFitness
    Have you used any of tha Leptigen series?

I'm running low on my current rotation of supplements: E-Bol, Adrenalean, Durablast, and Carnage all pretty much done.

I've been tinkering with some new ideas before I bring in new stock.

One of my ideas, since I have tha Storm (Creatine Complex) and Activite (Multi + Aminogen) is to start supplementing with high amounts of Glucosamine Sulfate (4-5g a day as suggested) and create a bootleg Avant Synthesize (a la Leptigen Mass).

Thoughts?
    I have only used the original leptigen and/or the beta version and that was probably 4 years ago or more. I am really unfamiliar with the science in support of that sort of product. I know what leptin is and its functions (the little I do know) in regard to metabolism.
  8. Registered User

My injury caused me to have to abandon my prison style garage gym for some state of the art equipment. I finally gave in...
    I don't know if I gave in, but it's definitely out of circumstance. I much rather use free weights if I could... maybe actually be able to bench a little, you know.

I think I may try it out. Now's Glucosamine caps are cheap. I figure I'll dose one serving 4x day with Activite at each meal. Then, take a half serving of Storm with meals 3x day just like AR's Synthesize protocol... we'll see what happens.

I also have some LX, Thyrotabs, Bolic and a bottle of Diesel's Trib Test Extreme I picked up a while back as I could not find capped Nettle and again was cheap enough to be an ActivaTe Xtreme alternative. So I'll probably start adding these to tha mix as well.
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I don't know if I gave in, but it's definitely out of circumstance. I much rather use free weights if I could... maybe actually be able to bench a little, you know.
    Early post injury I could not DB press 10lbs above my head with my left arm. It was out of necessity really
  10. Registered User

5/8

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MeGaDeaTh - Symphony of Destruction

V-Bar Pulldowns

120x12
    129x12
    140x12
    149x11
    160x9
    160x9

+ 11 lbs

Seated Rows

80x10
    84.5x9
    84.5x8
    84.5x8
    90x7*

+ 10 lbs *Matched prior Personal Record pre-surgery... Got it back in under two months after being out for three. Who needs a F'n steroid?

Biceps Curl

135x12
    135x8
    135x7
    135x6
    135x5

+ 5 lbs

Within 5 lbs of prior Personal Record.

11. Registered User

Diet request via email...

1 Scoop Protein Serum
    1 Scoop Ultra Peptide 1.0
    4 Squares Lindt 85% Dark Chocolate
    MHP Activite

7oz Tuna
    1oz Almonds

1 Heaping Scoop Vendetta
    1 Scoop Storm

*WORKOUT*

Chicken Breast / Fish / Lean Ground Beef / Pork
    Green Veggies, Salad and/or Emerald Balance
    Fats - as needed (Almonds)
    MHP Activite

1 Scoop Protein Serum
    1 Scoop Ultra Peptide 2.0
    1 Raw Egg

*Eaten 6 days a week with very little variance. 7th day carb load/refeed with 2 of 4 meals.
  12. Registered User

5/10

Machine (Close-Grip Bench) Press

118x15
    132x14
    146x12
    160x9
    160x8
    132x12
    132x12

+ 14 lbs

Within 14 lbs of matching Personal Record when I weighed roughly 168.

Upright Rows

75x15
    80x14
    85x13
    90x12
    95x12
    100x11

Flys

40x12
    46x12*

+ 6 lbs *Matched Personal Record
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Hello, my name is Jordan. I am a recovering hernia surgery patient
    Please don't go too fast with the strength gains.

My umbilical is 18 months or more old and I can still get some irritation when overdoing anything.

Be careful. If you goal is composition then consider volume. JMO

Keep reminding me of this.
    Hey!
  14. Registered User

Hey!

I know!

It must be tha hormones in our water, documenting my own accountability, or fulfilling my own desires to be an inspiration. Sometimes tha thought of laying the ground work for those in similar situations get me fired up more than anything... and kinda lends itself to this little update, remember this:

Speaking of employment, I'm hopeful to be blessed with a new job oportunity soon. This one caught me by surprise and I'm not even sure if it's a valid one as I just saw a promo piece for this company and now have this overwhelming urge to inquire about employment. Considering this is rare for me to dive into something so quickly, and realizing what this ideally could mean for me, I can't help but believe God is calling.
    Well, THIS would be a company by tha name of Focus Fitness. I found it after watching TV late a night, a time when I normally wouldn't be watching. There was a commerical, actually for what appeared to be a local website: Living Well With A Disability :: Home. It is a company that helps parents, family, or those with disabilities network resources for individual needs. I immediately thought, wow thats freakin' cool because I've never seen something like that around this area. Then it hit me, ya know I wouldn't mind working at a place like that... I wonder if I could get linked up with a place to get my foot/ankle looked at?

By this time I was tired and told myself I needed to go to bed. I tried and it didn't happen. I'm a Procrastinator by nature. I very rarely get zoned in on these kind of whims, afterall I could check that website out tha following day. This was different. I was no longer tired. I hoped there might be more to this so I gave in. I spent from 1:30 to about 5:30 AM just reading and researching. It's what lead me to Richie Brace (which I still need to do one of these weekends). On that LWD website there was Focus Fitness, a name and a cellphone number. I come to find out that they do personal training for those with developmental disabilities.

WOW

It was like someone told me to drink a V8, and gave me a golden ticket all at tha same time. I knew what I had to do...

So I called and we talked. I told him all about my 9 years experience working in MR for The ARC of Lebanon and Dauphin Counties. I also shared my 480+ hours of internship and 2 years experience working in tha MH field. Then I got into my passion for working out and personal drive. It was around this time I also informed I have CP... I believe that was tha clincher. Let's just say he sounded very happy I called. So am I. But life wouldn't be life without a few snags now would it? I submitted my resume upon request and am now waiting to hear back. First let me say I didn't even know if there would be any job opportunites here. In fact, I tried not to get my hopes up. After that initial conversation I come find out that yes, there are actively looking to fill many positions... but, BUT... at this time all they have is part-time.

So now I'm in a tough spot. I'll be quite honest with you. I'm on tha verge of burning out everyday at my current job. My boss is a huge reason why I stay, as well as some of tha consumers too. For the most part it is a thankless job with overbearing regs and policies. You see very little progress with consumers on a week to week basis... that gets to you. I never one to completely detach. Bottom line is I know my own personal stressors and what job responsiblities are demanded at my full-time job to make it near impossible for me to take on another part-time job unless it's just weekend work. Unfortunately this is not what was explained to me... I have tha option to convert my full-time into part-time with no guarenteed hours and lose my benefits. Two part-time jobs are a possibility, but I feel I need decent insurance. With all this, I'm no better than where I was coming straight out of college substitute teaching it seems.

I don't know, I guess we'll see... might not be my time to move on yet.
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

First of all, if I haven't told you yet, today, that I love you...well I do love you

I continue to be amazed and inspired by you. You make me feel bad about feeling bad for myself. I do not mean it in a patronizing way at all and a believe you know that. You have and continue to turn what is for most, and even for you at times, a true handicap, into a tremendous asset..and even moreso a blessing to others. You should be at least a little bit proud of yourslef if you don't mind me offering you the invitation. If you don't accept I will be proud of you...for us both.

I don't know, I guess we'll see... might not be my time to move on yet.
    Someone very dear to me just told me this today: "I know its still "thy will be done" and always will be but I also think you need to do all in your power to prepair even if none of the options that you prepair for are the option that He has for us."

Keep up your good work Jordan. Your are a great steward of your talents, passions, and most amazingly your CP.

Please don't hurt yourself (again) in the gym.
  16. Registered User

First of all, if I haven't told you yet, today, that I love you...well I do love you

I continue to be amazed and inspired by you. You make me feel bad about feeling bad for myself. I do not mean it in a patronizing way at all and a believe you know that. You have and continue to turn what is for most, and even for you at times, a true handicap, into a tremendous asset..and even moreso a blessing to others. You should be at least a little bit proud of yourslef if you don't mind me offering you the invitation. If you don't accept I will be proud of you...for us both.

What is about who I am that makes me unforgettable
    What it is about what I've done that makes it so incredible
    "More money, more problems" -- well the fame was worse...
    I reached out for love and what came back was thirst.

I'm gon' live forever, I'm never gon' die
    Only thing I fear is that I'm never gon' fly
    Carry my weight but I'm never gon' cry
    I tell y'all straight cause I'm never gon' lie

I'm proud, but I just can't think like that... Ego. I just got to keep on, keepin' on. There is much more I want for myself and many more lives to impact. Exposure is key. I'm a Pioneer. If I sit here and think about it, it becomes self destructive. I can start to believe I am better than who I am. It's a double-edged mindset. Fear that I'm never going to fly is a good thing. It's a catyalist for change.
  17. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Oh I agree on the ego and the pride and the double edge sword.

I'm reminded of a favorite Queensryche song.

SOME PEOPLE FLY
    Music and Lyrics by: Chris DeGarmo, Geoff Tate

Used to be a time
    we held the world.
    Wrapped 'round our finger tips
    Laughing at what others missed. Someday, yesterday
    The magic we felt went away.
    Grow up somebody said... tell me where it's gone
    so I can go find it now. I can't live your way.
    Go ahead without me.
    I'll find my own way

Some people fly... and some of us worry about touching
    the sun with wings. I know if I try I'll get where I'm going,
    Keeping my eyes on the sky.

The box you live within is strong and it's up to you
    to see beyond the comfort zone you've grown to love.
    There's more to life than that. The expectations
    that you hold will keep you down and make you old
    If you can't see what I'm trying to say, maybe you just
    need to wear my shoes for awhile. I can't live your way.
    Go ahead without me.
    I'll find my own way

Some people fly...and some of us worry
    I'd risk it all to have wings.
    I know if I try I'll get where I'm going,

While you sit there and think about it, there's another
    unfolding their wings. I can tell you what it's like, but,
    until you try, you'll never see what I mean.

Some people fly...and some of us worry
    I'll touch the sky with my wings.
    I know if I try I'll get where I'm going,
    Keeping my eyes, keeping my eyes on the sky.
  18. Registered User

Updated

Foundation

Ultra Peptide 1.0 & 2.0
    Body Genie: Protein Serum
    MHP Activite
    Emerald Balance
    Super Cissus

Anabolism Modulators

Powerfull
    E-Bol

Thermogenic Potentiators

Adrenalean
    Durablast
    Thermoglide

Intra-Endurout

Vendetta
    Carnage
    Storm

Glycogen Loading

Anabolic Pump
    P-Slin

Foundation

Ultra Peptide 1.0 & 2.0
    Body Genie: Protein Serum
    MHP Activite
    Emerald Balance
    Glucosamine Sulfate

Anabolism Modulators

Powerfull
    Trib Test Extreme
    Bolic

Thermogenic Potentiators

Lean Xtreme 1.0
    Thermogenic Thyrotabs
    Bolic
    Thermoglide

Intra-Endurout

Vendetta
    Storm

Glycogen Loading

NOW Glucose Support
    P-Slin
  19. Registered User

5/12

Hey!
    Sorry B... I gotta get to baseline with most these, then I'll cut it back. Give me two weeks then I'm forced to deload a bit with being On-Call.

Ozzy Osbourne - I dont wanna stop

Iso High-Rows

90x15
    100x12
    110x12
    120x11
    125x9*
    125x8
    90x12
    90x12

+ 5 lbs *Matched Personal Record

Back Ext

205x15
    215x15
    225x12
    235x12
    245x12
    245x10

+ 5 lbs

Biceps Curl

140x12*
    140x10
    140x10
    140x8
    140x6

+ 5 lbs *Matched Personal Record

I forgot to weight myself last week and did not want to weigh in today as yesterday was a big carb load without a workout. That played mind games with me a bit as I wanted to go but it just got too late with family, to tha point where I would have been too wired to go to sleep that night. I was on point with this workout today and it wasn't a mental struggle. God Bless carbohydrates! As always, thanks for my ability to lift and my inspiration to others... Now if we can only work on my sister. Perhaps we'll save that for another entry.
  20. Registered User

5/13

Pec Dec

220x12
    235x12
    250x11
    265x9
    265x8
    270x5
    220x12

+ 10 lbs

Military

55x12
    60x12
    60x11
    65x10
    65x10
    55x11
    55x10

No weight change

Standing Tri Ext

54.5x12
    60x12
    64.5x9
    64.5x9
    54.5x10
    60x8

Left wrist was bothing me this workout and caved a few times under heavier loads and general fatigue. Overall I'm impressed with my endurance as of last couple workouts. This may or may not be due to the new Xtreme Formulation betas I'm running which I have not disclosed in my supplemental list... so far so good, but perhaps premature to attribute additional endurance with tha one in particular.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Keep it up Jordan!!
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Keep it up Jordan!!
    Thanks for your support Christine.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Always, every time that I've met you I've liked you! Can't say that for everyone I've met in the supp industry..
  24. Registered User

5/14

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtMZaJv80s"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

BioLayne -

Great video, especially that ending still frame (i.e. wrist)...

Hack Squats

225x12
    235x12
    245x12
    255x12
    265x12
    275x11
    285x9
    285x9

+ 10 lbs

I'm pleased. I haven't done this in like what... 3 weeks? I wasn't sure if I'd lose a step or not. Fwiw, I can only do these at tha high school where I graduated as my father has access being a teacher. My gym doesn't have a shoulder mounted machine which works to my favor in maintaining balance and left side emphasis. Hopefully these workouts can be more consistant now that my dad has moved into his new diggs.
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Oh wow! I was unaware that Layne had injured himself.

As you know I had my neck disk injury that severely atrophied my pec, lat and tricep very significantly. It has taken me a year to get back to 65-70%.

In all honesty though none of us here are near the physique that Layne has. This only furthers my empathy for him. He and I are not close by any means but if you speak to or hear from him share with him my empathy and hopes for his full recovery.

Keep up the good work Jordan.
  26. Registered User

Oh wow! I was unaware that Layne had injured himself.

As you know I had my neck disk injury that severely atrophied my pec, lat and tricep very significantly. It has taken me a year to get back to 65-70%.

In all honesty though none of us here are near the physique that Layne has. This only furthers my empathy for him. He and I are not close by any means but if you speak to or hear from him share with him my empathy and hopes for his full recovery.

Keep up the good work Jordan.

I will attempt to pass word, but unfortunately getting any type of response from Layne is like trying to draw blood from a turnip, lol.

Personally, I would love to have a more personal conversation with him regarding his injury. In fact, in some ways I believe all three of us could gain new respect and appreciation for each other. Many of Layne's training obstacles now (per his loggings), are what I go through on a daily basis. For Layne, this could and perhaps has placed all new meaning to tha word OVERCOME.
  27. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I know his discipline and drive to achieve and excel is exceptional. If he has been anything as passionate about his recovery as I have he will come back even greater than before. On a bad day he has quite the specimen of a physique.
  28. Registered User

I know his discipline and drive to achieve and excel is exceptional. If he has been anything as passionate about his recovery as I have he will come back even greater than before. On a bad day he has quite the specimen of a physique.
    I agree and most likely a large part of why it's hard to correspond with him.
  29. Registered User

5/17

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVV9Dy9y8pk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Styles of Beyond & Mike Shinoda - Second 2 None

132x12
    132x12
    146x12
    146x12
    160x10
    160x10
    160x9

+ 1 rep at 160
    + 1 set at 160

Flys

40x12
    46x8
    46x8

No weight change... Performed 2nd in rotation instead of 3rd
    + 1 set overall

Upright Rows

80x15
    85x15
    90x15
    95x15
    100x15
    105x14

+ 5 lbs
  30. Registered User

5/18

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAMbCmK0iHg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park - We Made It

Back Ext

210x15
    220x15
    235x15
    245x15
    250x14
    250x12

+ 5 lbs... Within 5 lbs of Matching Personal Best

Sissy Squats

170x10
    180x10
    190x10
    200x10
    210x10
    210x8

+ 10 lbs

Leg Ext

200x12
    200x10
    210x10
    210x10
    220x10
    220x8

+ 10 lbs... Within 10 lbs of Matching Personal Best
  31. Registered User

Update

Originally I had thought I'd be On-Call not this week but next. Well, my supervisor had asked me to switch weeks with her this week and being tha understanding individual I am, I said sure. In reality I really don't mind because I rather do my hell week and get it over with. It just sucks because you have to surrender to tha fact that training most likely will be interrupted... like last night when I had planned on annihalating Back and Bi only to find out last minute that I'd be working an additional 5 hours overtime. We'll see what this week brings. I may find it fairly easy to deload a bit.

I'm still uncertain of my current weight as I have not checked since my last update. I hope to get some new progress pictures up fairly soon.
  32. Registered User

5/20

Wrist check...

www.imearldavidreed.com

Iso High-Rows

90x15
    100x12
    100x12
    110x12
    110x12
    120x9
    120x8

Seated Rows

90x8
    90x7
    90x6
    80x7
    80x7
    70x8
    70x8

Biceps Curl

140x9
    140x6
    140x6
    125x6
    125x6
    125x6

Nothing really to write home about with today's workout. Too much on my mind and I suspect most lifts will follow suit this week... very little M&M connection. Fwiw, last time I did this workout it was following a typical 8 hour carb-up (which I'm sure helped). This weeks carb load fell short with last minute plans and switched from a Saturday or Sunday to a Friday cheat meal. Next refeed is scheduled for Sunday May 25th. Ironic thing is, plans are made to visit my soon to be in-laws on Sunday for Memorial. Tha last time I was down to visit while on-call I had just gotten there and recieved a page. Emergency personnel have my utmost respect to carry such 'burden' every day of their lives.
  33. Registered User

5/21

Hack Squats

235x12
    245x12
    255x12
    265x12
    275x12
    285x10
    295x10
    290x9

+ 10 lbs

Ok, I admit I stress things way too much. I just need to learn how to relax, not that I ever will but it would be nice be able to cope with life stressors better, lol. I'm naturally a tense (intense) person leading to borderline hypertensive issues. Compound burnout rate of my professional field of choice and yeah... sometimes I really have myself shaking my head. An older co-worker of mine once told me that tha root of most stress is Ego. It wasn't until I really thought about this idea and what actually stresses me that I realized she has a good point. Being able to recognize interference and keep my own Ego in check has become a learning process. Parlaying this into today's workout, I think I was able to cool my jets enough to focus on the task at hand and actually get a good lift in... cest la vie!

Supplemental Update... both PowerFULL and Bolic are finished. I'm now completely out of USPlabs products at this time which seems a little strange considering I usually at tha very least have some Cissus on hand.

I hope to have pictures taken tomorrow for updates as well. No word yet on where my weight stands.
  34. Registered User

4 Weeks Later...

35. Registered User

Redemption - 5/24

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Vobqi4vds"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

1:57 - "You get to climb a mountain everyday you're in the gym... I just tell myself, you either want this or you don't."

Morning

118x15
    132x12
    146x12
    160x12
    160x8
    146x10
    132x10
    118x12

+ 2 reps at 160
    + 1 set overall

Upright Rows

85x15
    90x15
    95x15
    100x14
    105x14
    110x13

+ 5 lbs

Flys

40x12
    40x11
    40x10

Evening

Iso High-Rows

100x12
    110x12
    120x12
    130x10*
    130x8
    100x12

+ 5 lbs *New Personal Record

Fixed Pulldowns

160x10
    160x10
    165x8
    165x8
    150x10
    150x10

Left hand was giving out on these. This in part was partially due to cutting my fingernails too short yesterday.

Seated Tri Ext

95x12
    105x10
    115x8
    115x8
    105x8

+ 5 lbs

Weight (Best of 3): 157, 156.5, 157
  36. Registered User

5/25

Back Ext

190x15
    190x15
    205x15
    205x15
    220x15
    220x15
    235x15

+ 1 set overall

Ham Curls (Singles)

(Left)
    85x12
    85x12
    90x12
    90x12
    95x12
    95x12

+ 5 lbs

(Right)
    90x15
    90x15
    90x15

Leg Ext

205x12
    205x12
    220x12
    220x12
    230x10
    230x10

+ 10 lbs

So here I sit at 157 lbs which is one pound more than I was with those pics taken pre-surgery. I think I look ****tier now than I did then considering in some lifts I'm actually stronger. One thing is for sure, I'm pretty damn carb depleted right now. I didn't even have my planned carb-up today due to getting a few last minute pages... thank god I give it up tomorrow. Oh yes, Jordan has to work tomorrow. I think that refeed will come tomorrow after work, I just gotta play my cards right. Come to think of it, I believe those PS pics were taken a day or two after a carb-up where my sweet spot seems to be... If so, that would explain it. Fully saturated I typically hold an additional 8 lbs of water. I'd guess 3-4 lbs by the time those pics were taken. This leads me to believe I was probably actually weighing closer to 152. Sounds like about 5 more pounds or 5 more weeks to go...

It would appear that the glucosamine seems to be working to a degree. I have yet to start living meal to meal. I'm pretty sure I'm below my natural setpoint by now.

Xtreme's beta(s) continues to shine. I'm still uncertain about endurance effects although it has pointed in that direction yesterday with that two-a-day. What I have noticed is internally one can be felt thoughout use.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I had to sign up to keep reading, Jordan...so I did.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    I had to sign up to keep reading, Jordan...so I did.

I appreciate that... feel free to spread tha word to your fellow logging hotties.

It's a little smaller crowd over here with some key friends that aren't apart of cirque du soleil. Keeping with my own uniqueness, I figured this would be as good of a place as any to start a log.

Refeed went as planned for yesterday after work (meals 3 and 4). Easily a day and a half worth of calories. Well worth it IMHO not only physically but psychologically too... Friendly's Reese's PB Ice Cream Cake FTMf'nW! This was also in celebration of my future father in-law's one year sobriety.

I'd like to take this moment to make a formal shout-out to our current troops and vets out there. I found myself yesterday thinking long and hard about tha services you provide for me and this country. I feel truly blessed to be a US Citizen and very honored by those willing to defend. Often times I think we (myself included) become desensitized by tha media and distance ourselves when we hear about troops dying. Those numbers become just that... numbers. It's far too easy for those not involved to sit on their asses and take things for granted. With today's climate, tha military seems like a death wish. It's easy to say there's no way you'd see me doing that. Well if we'd all think like that, where would we be? It takes courage, commitment and a strong sense of purpose in life. A sense of purpose I can relate to myself. So thank you for stepping up to tha plate and helping to make my life as I know it possible.
  39. Registered User

5/28

This one is for you Brian...

Scorpions - Wind of Change

Hack Squats

235x12
    245x12
    255x12
    265x12
    275x12
    285x11
    295x10
    300x10

+ 5 lbs

Nice workout despite being both emotionally and mentally drained. Consumer turnover at our program has been fast and furious as of late. Two fairly new admissions and just yesterday had a site visitor from tha state hospital who spent last night and tonight. This required me to do additional overtime I was not prepared for and ended up working from 7a-8p all because we were told this consumer could independently inject her own insulin... that hospital staff had worked with her to accomplish this prior to admission... yeah right. Instead is more about politics and least restrictive environment, which I'm an advocate for but obviously in this case it would appear that this consumer got pushed out tha door way too quickly without appropriate supports. No problem, we'll just put it on Jordan to scrambled at last minute to find an RN will abilities to comply with our company's regs. Naturally today I felt like a damn zombie at work. I took some eph with coffee and it didn't do ****! That's how I know I'm stressed... coming off tha heels last weeks hell week. Hopefully I can catch a break here soon.

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Nice workout despite being both emotionally and mentally drained. Consumer turnover at our program has been fast and furious as of late. Two fairly new admissions and just yesterday had a site visitor from tha state hospital who spent last night and tonight. This required me to do additional overtime I was not prepared for and ended up working from 7a-8p all because we were told this consumer could independently inject her own insulin... that hospital staff had worked with her to accomplish this prior to admission... yeah right. Instead is more about politics and least restrictive environment, which I'm an advocate for but obviously in this case it would appear that this consumer got pushed out tha door way too quickly without appropriate supports. No problem, we'll just put it on Jordan to scrambled at last minute to find an RN will abilities to comply with our company's regs. Naturally today I felt like a damn zombie at work. I took some eph with coffee and it didn't do ****! That's how I know I'm stressed... coming off tha heels last weeks hell week. Hopefully I can catch a break here soon.

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
    Nothing to do but keep on keepin' on, my man...

It'll get better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toad's NHA Stack Log/Results/Review
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 04:40 PM
  2. Happy B-day Toad
    By SJA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 07:48 PM