Mace Invasion

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been incredibly busy since the arnold. My youngest son (10 months) is having tubes put in his ears next week. He has had an ear infection for the last 6 weeks atleast. I was sick last weekend and my 8 year old is still trying to get over the flu. It has been HECTIC around the MACEDADDY house, to say the least.

I've got the initial diet worked out.
205g Protein
130g Carbs
75g Fats

Roughly 2015 Calories. This will change as we get into the "cycle".

I am also going to be hitting legs twice as much as the other bodyparts.
CHEST,LEGS,ARMS,REST,BACK/LEGS,SHOULDERS,REST

Rinse and repeat!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First in! There must have been a sickness bug at the Arnold!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did i know christine would be first!?!?!?!

thanks for following! its going to be quite the ride! :head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pics are on sundays.........and now that i got down to a decent weight, i'll post them up.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet you should show the hard work you put in. I think maybe I'll put mine up monthly? Should be enough time to see changes.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
monthly is good and helps you see small changes you might not otherwise see.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've got 2 kids myself and it always seems to get crazy all at once doesn't it!

what is this cycle going to be?

i'll vote for monthly pics even if they are only for yourself. nothing is better than photos for tracking progress!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I had tubes as a kid. I would highly recommend removing cow's milk and dairy from their diet and you will most likely see these problems clear up.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=6GEYC22sfOAC&pg=PA206&lpg=PA206&dq=cows+milk+causes+earache+in+children&source=web&ots=4imp3wWjY1&sig=ZYwbt1EHHSnb5yyUKD7rqPh7lQE&hl=en

Also

http://www.jeanshaw.com/site/1357437/page/887170
Unfortunately for us milk also contains antibiotics. These as you probably know kill off ALL bacteria which means if we consume milk or dairy products on a regular basis the probiotic bacteria normally found in the intestinal tract cannot colonise. That's bad news and cows milk has been associated with major serious illnesses as well as eczema, allergies, colds, colitis, colic and earache in young children.

Prior to developing autism, my son who drank cows milk after I stopped breast feeding had many bouts of earache and was given numerous prescriptions for antibiotics. Now, older and wiser I realise he should also have been given probiotics to restore the vital friendly bacteria which the antibiotics inevitably destroyed. Please remember that antibiotics KILL ALL BACTERIA and the good, friendly ones need replacing if you aspire to good health.
I have been incredibly busy since the arnold. My youngest son (10 months) is having tubes put in his ears next week. He has had an ear infection for the last 6 weeks atleast. I was sick last weekend and my 8 year old is still trying to get over the flu. It has been HECTIC around the MACEDADDY house, to say the least.

205g Protein
130g Carbs
75g Fats

Rinse and repeat!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wowee mace, hope the baby gets better soon man.

On another note my poor guy is cutting his first tooth and been snoty and drooly and coughing like crazy up until this last week.... thought he had something bad till I saw his tooth pokin through the other day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its been a bit rough here as well, with the wife at just over a month to go that doesn't help

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wowee mace, hope the baby gets better soon man.

On another note my poor guy is cutting his first tooth and been snoty and drooly and coughing like crazy up until this last week.... thought he had something bad till I saw his tooth pokin through the other day.

One word Hylands teething tablets!!! A teething babies best friend!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha! you found me!

yeah, Daylon has pretty much had a constant runny/stuffy nose since he started teething. he has 8 already. Watch for the ear infections man. I didn't even know he had one initially. The dr. discovered it on his 9 month check-up. he has had teh ear infection since.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in this one bro! Good luck my man and love the avy!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see how it is. Start a new log. Don't tell Bob......jerk!

I'm not just gonna kill a bunny for that.....I'm takin' out the Easter Bunny!!!! :twisted:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

205g Protein
130g Carbs
75g Fats

Rinse and repeat!

OH SH*T!----RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL using anabolics to get big!! I was just giving you a hard time. I'm bored and dreading leg day today!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
still waiting to see the ingredients :)
-Sugar
-Spice
-Everything Nice
-Girlscout Cookie (i.e. Samoa's) Extract, standardized for 40% Samoacides and 20% Awesome.
-Baconsterone Dichromate

3-AD: Harness the sheer anabolic potential of Girlscout Cookies and Bacon!!!!!!

Note: If you haven't guessed, this is a joke and isn't 3-AD. Anything with Dichromate in it would kill you. Baconsterone will be part of our next prohormonal supplement: T-AD. (that one's for you, Tim) :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i posted pics above! :thumbsup:

chest tonight........update coming!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: CHEST

This workout consists of 3 supersets with no rest between exercises. 2 minutes rest between sets with a rep range of 14 for all exercises during this 3 week phase. I am going to list the first exercise of each superset to guage progression. I repeat the ENTIRE cycle 2 times, working my way up to 3.

Flat DB Bench 14x40, 14x40

Decline DB Fly's 14x20, 14x20

Incline DB Press 14x40, 14x40
[thats 40 pounds per dumbell, not total weight ;)]

I am on absolutely NO supplements right now. and have been on nothing since the AC about 2 weeks ago.

3-AD SHIPPED TODAY!!!!!! I am getting 2 bottles and will be dosing 2 caps twice per day for 45 days. followed by aPCT then 4 weeks off then I will stack it with Havoc! :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ship date
Mar 18, 2008

Estimated delivery
Mar 24, 2008

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i only came here to rub in the fact that my estimated deilivery date is the 21st. hahaha.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So..............Leg Day........

I went real light today to get back into the game. Remember i haven't worked legs in 2 weeks. I am also doing all reps to 14. Workout consisted of 3 supersets. I'll list the first exercise in each superset. you do 3 exercises of 14 reps with no rest then 2 minutes of rest and then repeat the same superset again. rest 2 more minutes and then on to the next set........etc......

Set 1: Quads
Squats 95X14, 95x14 (yes, i only did 95) :(

Set2: Hamstrings
Hamstring Curls 40x14, 50x15

Set3: Calves
calf raises 30x(40lb DBs in each hand)

This was pretty intense for not doing anythign leg related in 2 weeks. Squats will be increased next week.

3-AD arrives on Monday and I am going to MN for a convention Tuesday - Saturday.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woohoo leg day! I've grown to hate leg day. Are you going to a fun convention?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
will you be...

a) dosing 3-AD while in MN?
b) hittin the gym while in MN?
c) providing updates while in MN?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i will do my best to do all 3. if there is not a decent gym available in MN, i will do cardio, and NOT dose 3-AD. I am taking my 'puter, so i imagine i will be able to make updates or atleast check in. :lol:

What am i gonna do without AM for a WHOLE WEEK!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Try looking up Los Campeones gym in minneapolis, I went there for a little while. The old owner was a former pro wrestler.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I know... I'm heading out thursday and may not have access to a gym and returning Sunday. Looks like a lot of push-ups and crunches!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I know... I'm heading out thursday and may not have access to a gym and returning Sunday. Looks like a lot of push-ups and crunches!!
you also won't have any access to 3ad....and by the time you get back we'll be way ahead of you bro. jk. lol.