Kabuki's "VIDEO" Log - a little crazy fun for everyone

Page 49 of 85 First ... 4748495051 ... Last

  1. Only had 45min to train last night

    Bent over rows
    135x15x15
    225x8
    315x8x8x8
    405x4

    Pullups
    Bwx8x8x8x8

    Bent over rows – false grip
    275x8
    225x12x12

    Chins – close grips
    Bwx6x6x6
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM


  2. 405 on rows is just nasty, just plain nasty!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CleetusVanDam View Post
    405 on rows is just nasty, just plain nasty!
    dang just noticed it was you PH
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Sled pulling

    135lbs x .5mile cadenced forward and backward.

    Had 20lbs worth of baby and carrier strapped to my stomach. I thought I got looks doing sled pulls around the neighborhood before. Try doing it at night with a baby strapped to you and a bunch of reflectors on for safety.

    Anyway guess I'll be microloading my sled pulling sessions. Did better than I thought i would. But i guess i was walking around with more than that much weight no my body not to long ago so only the last couple months of slacking on the sled should be affecting me.
    That made me laugh out loud visualizing that, what a memory for you kid to have just too cute! This has been an amzing log keep up the good work.

  5. First day squatting heavy in probably 3 months. Also first time squatting in canvas since I have lost last 15lbs….and it isn’t doing much for me now as its pretty loose. Going to have to figure out what I’m going to have to do for a suit going into this meet. Nothing felt heavy…just no pop out of the hole making them real slow going up.
    Also 35 deg in training room today! Damn I’ve got to get the guys over to finish sheetrocking and insulating.

    Squat
    55x10x10
    155x5x5
    265x5x5
    355x5
    445x5
    535x5
    Add suit
    625x2
    715x1x1x1

    Kneeling squats
    355x5
    445x5
    535x5
    625x5
    715x5
    805x2
    Felt a triple was there but calf cramped when I unracked so it was a stretch to get 2 reps in.

    Glute-Ham Raise
    Bwx12
    #3x12x12x12x12

    Superseded with Terminal Knee extensions
    TKE’s
    #4 off block x20x20x20x20
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    First day squatting heavy in probably 3 months. Also first time squatting in canvas since I have lost last 15lbs….and it isn’t doing much for me now as its pretty loose. Going to have to figure out what I’m going to have to do for a suit going into this meet. Nothing felt heavy…just no pop out of the hole making them real slow going up.
    Also 35 deg in training room today! Damn I’ve got to get the guys over to finish sheetrocking and insulating.

    Squat
    55x10x10
    155x5x5
    265x5x5
    355x5
    445x5
    535x5
    Add suit
    625x2
    715x1x1x1

    Kneeling squats
    355x5
    445x5
    535x5
    625x5
    715x5
    805x2
    Felt a triple was there but calf cramped when I unracked so it was a stretch to get 2 reps in.

    Glute-Ham Raise
    Bwx12
    #3x12x12x12x12

    Superseded with Terminal Knee extensions
    TKE’s
    #4 off block x20x20x20x20
    super strong with 15 lb loss and a three month absence.!
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    super strong with 15 lb loss and a three month absence.!
    thanks, i'll be happy with 800lbs for my first meet at 198. definetly doable.

    Another rushed workout. Also another cold workout.

    Bench
    45x10x10
    135x8x8
    225x5
    315x5
    Shirt on – new katana needs
    2board
    495x3
    555x2
    585x3
    615x1

    5 board press raw
    495x5x5

    Manpon press
    495x5x5
    315x14
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    thanks, i'll be happy with 800lbs for my first meet at 198. definetly doable.

    Another rushed workout. Also another cold workout.

    Bench
    45x10x10
    135x8x8
    225x5
    315x5
    Shirt on – new katana needs
    2board
    495x3
    555x2
    585x3
    615x1

    5 board press raw
    495x5x5

    Manpon press
    495x5x5
    315x14
    whats a manpon press?
    SFW and GFH

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    whats a manpon press?
    using a foam roll instead of boards. I did have it strapped to a board. anyway it looks like a giant tampon=manpon
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  10. Damn! way to go

  11. that guy is a beast

  12. Switched my evening dose of Prime to preworkout….AAARRRGGGGHHHH certainly made a difference in the intensity of the training session. Had some great positive aggression!

    Band resisted Deads +100(est) bottom +200 top
    55x5x5
    135x5x5
    225x5
    335x5
    425x5
    535x5 (735 at top)

    Bent over rows
    225x8
    335x8x8x6

    Pullups
    Bwx10x10x10x8

    Bent Over Rows false grip
    225x12x12

    Reverse Hyper
    X12x12x12
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  13. thanks for the comments mx and db
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  14. You're killing it Kabuki , keep it up I still have yet to get one of those roller wheels, I know I;m a failure

  15. Saturday
    Got the propane heater going to warm it so that wasn’t to cold.
    Squat
    255x5x5
    55x5
    155x5
    265x5
    355x5
    445x5
    535x3
    Suit on
    625x3
    715x2
    755x1x1
    First was an inch high but got it on second. Suit is still loose as hell and not doing all to much. Did get a new set of briefs which helps but they are same size as old ones just not broken in yet. Will likely go with a size smaller for the meet.

    Kneeling Squats – had knees on 1.5” pad with feet flat on floor making this much harder this time as you have to go deeper and have less support to drive the hips forward when you base is leaning backwards. I liked it.
    535x5
    625x5
    675x2x5

    Glute-ham raise
    Bwx12
    #3 x12x12x12
    Then lots of clean up in shop.

    Sunday PM.
    Snow had melted off the street so I did what was my only second pull this month…I need to get back in the groove of doing this ASAP!!! My 34 pants still fit fine but the wife noted a bit of the muffin top

    It was a slower pull since my glutes were screaming after yesterdays workout and heavy pulling this week.

    Sled Pulling
    135lbs x .5mile @ 15min
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  16. PRIME is starting to kick in strong and i'm feeling strong again!!!

    Bench
    warump to 315

    shirt off 2 board
    495x3
    545x3
    585x2
    635x1

    Crazy Bells with Deadlift bar and 130lbs suspended
    225x10x10x6

    Supra Pressdowns
    x8x8x8x8

    New members to the gym joined today. An 800lb bencher and a 1000lb squatter and 2400+ total at 220 to name just a few.

    This is now the second strongest training facility on the west coast that I am aware of.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  17. So benching 135 isnt good? lol. wicked numbers bro, hope your baby is growin healthy and strong!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    So benching 135 isnt good? lol. wicked numbers bro, hope your baby is growin healthy and strong!
    he is a monster. he is big for his weight because he is not fat. at 6 weeks he is 24.5" long, 16" head, 12lbs, and wearing 6 month old clothes. He is strong as hell!!!
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    he is a monster. he is big for his weight because he is not fat. at 6 weeks he is 24.5" long, 16" head, 12lbs, and wearing 6 month old clothes. He is strong as hell!!!
    My son is turning 7 next month its crazy!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    PRIME is starting to kick in strong and i'm feeling strong again!!!

    Bench
    warump to 315

    shirt off 2 board
    495x3
    545x3
    585x2
    635x1

    Crazy Bells with Deadlift bar and 130lbs suspended
    225x10x10x6

    Supra Pressdowns
    x8x8x8x8

    New members to the gym joined today. An 800lb bencher and a 1000lb squatter and 2400+ total at 220 to name just a few.

    This is now the second strongest training facility on the west coast that I am aware of.
    What weight classes are all of these guys in besides the 220? That 2400 total at 220 is impressive, what is it's breakdown?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ktw View Post
    What weight classes are all of these guys in besides the 220? That 2400 total at 220 is impressive, what is it's breakdown?
    if you look on the all time list on powerlifting watch for 220 the breakdown is there. i know he has missed his 1000 squat and 800 dead several times in comp.

    Most eveyone ranges from 198 to 275. I do have a 181 joining the team but he has some work to do to bring his lifts back up to previous levels before competeing...but he used to be pretty good before he quit what must have been about 5-7 years ago.

    i'm in the 198's now.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  22. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    My son is turning 7 next month its crazy!
    damn i gotta spread some reps around first.

    that is awesome man! got him out training yet? Mine likes being in the gym even with the loud music clanging weights and yelling. Wife has come out several times when were lifting for him to check it out.
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  23. Had trouble focusing a bit last night. Was in meeting with Boeing panel last 2 days and today was my day for presenting the forward direction for the company. Went very well…so well it looks like I’m heading to Austria in early march prior to the PL Meet, to spend time with another major customer.

    Bent over rows
    135x10x10
    225x8
    315x6
    365x6x6x6

    Somewhat Super Setted next two
    Pullups
    Bwx10x10x10x10

    Pulls off blocks (8”) – using Mastadon bar for absolutely no flex…brought the suck…but I think in a good way. Will be doing more of these.
    465x3
    665x3
    755x0x0x0x0
    665x0x0x5x10
    Don’t ask about all the misses. Have to be perfect on the start to hit it with no give in bar.

    DB rows/ per side
    80x10
    165x10
    880 Squat w/Wraps @ 220
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM

  24. You have to pay to see the powerliftingwatch rankings now that's why I asked.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    damn i gotta spread some reps around first.

    that is awesome man! got him out training yet? Mine likes being in the gym even with the loud music clanging weights and yelling. Wife has come out several times when were lifting for him to check it out.
    I make several classic "eat your vegetables if you wanna grow up big and strong." references. He's a tall skinny guy like me but full of steam and heart. He likes to do little things like show people that he can lift heavy objects.
    I had a curl bar set up for preachers and he was deading it, like 60 pounds for 4 or 5 before i told him to stop and be careful. I wont encourage lifting but sports are wide open until he's done growing. He's doing stuff like holding the 4l milk jug above his head and picking up his brothers to prove to me he can eat kraft dinner, lol. He has two bro's from another dude.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Upper back "cramps"?
    By Br1ck_Sh1thouse in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 08:59 AM
  2. Mission: body type from plum to the big "V"
    By metallifter87 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-25-2015, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  4. 8 Weeks Out Video Prep Log
    By Beast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Log in
Log in