Reggie's Log

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided that since I'm always on AM I might as well have an ongoing log. I will include any products that I am taking (sponsored or not). If you sub in, thanks ahead of time, if not, what the hell are you waiting for????

My training style changes fairly often as I am always trying new things and often I will put my own spin on movements.

Please feel free to leave tips, ask questions or just bs!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIRST!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Here to support my brother in red and gold!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!

And red and gold? Aw man....

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for TREN!!
I'm ready to get my swole on!!

Reggie!!!! Been too long, brother.
What's up bro? How's Orbit treatin ya? I really dig their site. When I first started repping for BPS my rep payment was a gift certificate for orbitnutrition.com. They have a great selection and good prices!!

I've stolen your routines before and not afraid to do it again haha... I'm in bro!
Haha anytime bro!

No, I fully understand nobody's perfect. :)
My mom told me I was perfect

McCrew is spot on, the Niners are where it's at! Although wth is up with Aldon Smith saying he had a bomb at LAX?? That guy seriously has the talent to be the best LB ever but for some reason he can't keep it together in public.

Trained Chest Today and tried a new pwo combo that not only tasted delish but also kicked my ass into gear! 1/2 scoop og Hyde, (fruit punch) 3/4 scoop of White Flood Pineapple, and one scoop of Watermelon Speed X3. Needless to say I was AMPED!

Flat Bench BB
135x10x2 nice slow reps
185x12
225x10
245x8
135x20 not use to BB so by rep 15 I really had to push myself to finish.

DB Incline Guillotine Press
60x10x3

Decline BB Bench ss with High Cable Cross

225x12x4 ss 50x15x4

My chest was looking really pumped. Haven't been to a gym for awhile so I was feeling pretty good compared to the others that were there.

Pec Deck
120x15x4

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Solid chest day brother. I will take Aldon's antics over Kap's partying with Seahawks receivers and molesting young ladies. His be off the field is further solidifying the fact he has poor decision making skills

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid chest day brother. I will take Aldon's antics over Kap's partying with Seahawks receivers and molesting young ladies. His be off the field is further solidifying the fact he has poor decision making skills
Ya I'm still giving Kap the benefit of the doubt until they prove he did something though. however he did cost the Niners the NFC Championship.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew is spot on, the Niners are where it's at! Although wth is up with Aldon Smith saying he had a bomb at LAX?? That guy seriously has the talent to be the best LB ever but for some reason he can't keep it together in public.
Ya I'm still giving Kap the benefit of the doubt until they prove he did something though. however he did cost the Niners the NFC Championship.
You west coast football fans are funny. "Our team is a bunch of weirdos, but we still love 'em!"

I guess I shouldn't say too much though, we do have Aaron Hernandez we're keeping some drama going at the moment.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn that was one hell of a pre workout cocktail! I bet you were amped!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, double post. Stupid phone.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You west coast football fans are funny. "Our team is a bunch of weirdos, but we still love 'em!"

I guess I shouldn't say too much though, we do have Aaron Hernandez we're keeping some drama going at the moment.
Ya Jim wins the weirdo comparison over Bill for sure. But at least none of our guys killed any one.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Jim wins the weirdo comparison over Bill for sure. But at least none of our guys killed any one.
Give it some time, I'm sure a dead body will pop up somewhere.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I've been fairly drowsy all day today. Not sure why but just can't seem to shake it. Slept until 9:30 this morning so that probably has something to do with it as I'm usually up by 7. Also came down with a cold/sinus issues. Wasn't going to stop me from training though

Pre Workout Mix- 1/2 scoop of Blue Bombsickle Game Day with 1 scoop Apple Scivation Psycho
Woke me up somewhat but not like it probably would any other day.

Back today

Full Range Pulldowns
120x15x4

One Arm Bentover Rows
70x10
90x10
110x10x2

Face Pull Ladders
70x10x10

Stiff Arm Pushdowns
90x10x3

Facedown Incline Rows
40x15x5

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Lord man, how many PWOs do you have?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
thats some serious weight for 1 arm rows!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397697943.291151.jpg

Sorry make that 8 pwo's

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! Crazy. That's funny sh!t.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a supps junkie too. Sometimes even I can't keep track of what I have.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I see some Xcel in that pic, nice! You have some great choices and some even better combinations there. Oh and nice lifting with those one arm BB rows. I need to throw those back in.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see some Xcel in that pic, nice! You have some great choices and some even better combinations there. Oh and nice lifting with those one arm BB rows. I need to throw those back in.
Thanks bro, I've got some Halo V2 also. Not sure if going to run it or sell it though. Maybe bridge that at the end of my Forerunner log idk.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks bro, I've got some Halo V2 also. Not sure if going to run it or sell it though. Maybe bridge that at the end of my Forerunner log idk.
Oh that would be nice! What would you want for it?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I wouldn't sell it. I would definitely do the bridge! Did you see the Forerunner stacks shipped!?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't sell it. I would definitely do the bridge! Did you see the Forerunner stacks shipped!?
Ya I'm way pumped! Still don't know which one they want me to run though

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Try 1 arm barbell rows those are a new staple for me

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One arm barbell rows are top notch, ride up there with Meadows Rows.. nice table of love there!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One arm barbell rows are top notch, ride up there with Meadows Rows.. nice table of love there!
Meadows rows are awesome. I fiddle with the angles too much though. Trying way too hard to get both sides exactly the same for the sake of symmetry. I'm just a big dork.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meadows rows are awesome. I fiddle with the angles too much though. Trying way too hard to get both sides exactly the same for the sake of symmetry. I'm just a big dork.
LOL, we are all big dorks when it comes to trying to perfect form. Many a time I have hopped off the couch and Rowed a fake bar in front of my family... they look at me like im crazy lol