Reggie's Log

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Hello! Reggie's a beast! The rest times just keep getting shorter! Killer workout Reggie!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I approve of everything but Tool. It seems to work for ya tho. Way to kill it!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not the biggest Tool fan myself. But I don't think I could work out to it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting on Monday, I'm sure you'll get yours Monday. Are you going to put your log in supplement logs or Anabolics?
Ya I imagine it should be here by then. Can't wait to start!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 of STIMaholic

1 1/4ish scoop of STIMaholic

Music-Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists

Muscles Trained-Chest/Triceps

Added an extra 1/4 scoop to see the effects and I believe I've found my sweet spot

Push-ups

Db Flat Bench
70x15
80x10
90x10
110x9

Db Incline Guillotine Press ss with Incline Flyes
(60x10 ss 30x12)x3

Db Decline Bench
80x15x3

Incline Around The Worlds
15x15x4

Tricep Pushdowns
90x12x4

Tricep Extensions
60x10x3

Dips (bench)
20x3

Tricep Kickbacks
25x12x4

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good with the Genomyx STIMaholic. Really great energy which has been allowing me to really push the iron!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note and not related to STIMaholic but for the last week I've had a constant headache, which is very odd for me because I rarely get them. Made an appt to see the dr on Friday. I hate going to the dr, but probably in my best interest due to my family history.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side note and not related to STIMaholic but for the last week I've had a constant headache, which is very odd for me because I rarely get them. Made an appt to see the dr on Friday. I hate going to the dr, but probably in my best interest due to my family history.
Uh oh, def. go see your doc. Hope it's nothing serious.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree it's time to see the doc. Hope all is well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Not good! That would be like me getting headaches. I get like 1 a year. I would do the same

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good you are being proactive... so many of us simply wouldn't go. Hope it is nothing.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I probably wouldn't go to be honest but I have 3 family members on my mom's side that have brain tumors, so my wife has convinced me to go in. I'm sure it's nothing but....happy wife, happy life lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I probably wouldn't go to be honest but I have 3 family members on my mom's side that have brain tumors, so my wife has convinced me to go in. I'm sure it's nothing but....happy wife, happy life lol
Good luck brother.. could just be some low or higher blood pressure giving you headaches. That is the only time I seem to get them.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck brother.. could just be some low or higher blood pressure giving you headaches. That is the only time I seem to get them.
Agree with Wasme. Check your BP.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That actually was my first thought as well so I've been checking it twice a day but it's been running in the normal range. I also thought I might not be taking in enough water so I make sure and drink a gallonish each day. Honestly it's probably due to stressing about money.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm sure stress can definitely give you a headache. With that family history I would get checked just to be sure.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure stress can definitely give you a headache. With that family history I would get checked just to be sure.
I generally try not to stress about money too much but hard to make a living in South Dakota. Can't move though because my 14 year old daughter lives here and not only would it be tough on me to be away from her too far, but it would be really tough on my 4 year old to not be able to see her sissy every weekend.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I generally try not to stress about money too much but hard to make a living in South Dakota. Can't move though because my 14 year old daughter lives here and not only would it be tough on me to be away from her too far, but it would be really tough on my 4 year old to not be able to see her sissy every weekend.
Yea that wouldn't be good for those 2 at all. Kids always come first and happy wife happy life:)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all likeliness it is exactly that - stress. What you just wrote there is heavy stuff. But, better to be safe than sorry.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def go to dr bro. Im going through this prob with my wife now. She never got headaches and an MRI found a mass in her left temple. Hope all is ok for you.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Def go to dr bro. Im going through this prob with my wife now. She never got headaches and an MRI found a mass in her left temple. Hope all is ok for you.
Oh man sorry to hear that, my best to you guys.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that wouldn't be good for those 2 at all. Kids always come first and happy wife happy life:)
It's hard enough on them as it is to only see each other on weekends.

In all likeliness it is exactly that - stress. What you just wrote there is heavy stuff. But, better to be safe than sorry.
I'm sure that's what it is also.

I'm so sorry to hear that bro. I'll keep you guys in my prayers!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best Wicked.. damn life has it's way of throwing curve balls.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope all goes well for you Reggie, & same for your wife, Wicked. Wishing for the best.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today has certainly started out ****ty! Can't wait to smash some weights!