PalmFist Bulking Log

Page 2 of 49 First 1234 ... Last

  1. What's really good Scott?!? I was wondering where'd your log go.. First time on aas??? Not sure if u mentioned it


  2. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    What's really good Scott?!? I was wondering where'd your log go.. First time on aas??? Not sure if u mentioned it
    Prior to this I was excluded from full disclosure. Feeling good now though, started kicking in last week. Gonna have to kick it up to 4k a day to start really growing. How's your carb cycling going?
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Prior to this I was excluded from full disclosure. Feeling good now though, started kicking in last week. Gonna have to kick it up to 4k a day to start really growing. How's your carb cycling going?
    For the most part. Decent.. Lookin leaner, waistline looking slimmer.. Slowly but surely. But damn, excited for ur progress my dude..U gna kill it mang that's for sure

  4. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    For the most part. Decent.. Lookin leaner, waistline looking slimmer.. Slowly but surely. But damn, excited for ur progress my dude..U gna kill it mang that's for sure
    Well keep it up. Remember to keep those carbs on the lower end of what I suggested unless you really think you've earned em

    I'm positive my first source was underdosed. I can't wait for my second source to come in
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Well keep it up. Remember to keep those carbs on the lower end of what I suggested unless you really think you've earned em

    I'm positive my first source was underdosed. I can't wait for my second source to come in
    Cant thank u enough for the advice broseph.. but damn sorry to hear.. hopefully that was the case for the late gains/effects.. How long of cycle u plannin
    •   
       


  6. My pleasure nooka
    Independent Review

  7. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Cant thank u enough for the advice broseph.. but damn sorry to hear.. hopefully that was the case for the late gains/effects.. How long of cycle u plannin
    12-16 wks. Test only. Depends if I want to try the RMC or hold out for a spring show...
    Independent Review

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Congrats again on the little girl! I'm jealous of you bro, for real. That's something really special right there.

    Keep hittin them weights brosef. Keep me in the loop
    thanks bro....really looking forward to it all....

    Biggest adventure ever....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Busy cooking tonight!

    2 lbs catfish= breaded and fried with coconut oil

    5 lbs pink slime= crock pot with beans for sum chillay

    3.5 lb beef roast= crock pot with vegetables and sweet potatoes
    Independent Review

  10. And check out the clomid that came in! Optimus Prime in the house!

    Name:  image-2347341707.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  468.1 KB
    Independent Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    And check out the clomid that came in! Optimus Prime in the house!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****79 634"/>
    That's dope haha!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    That's dope haha!!
    Hells yeah
    Independent Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    And check out the clomid that came in! Optimus Prime in the house!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****79 634"/>
    Your clomid looks like a transformer? Thats raw.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Your clomid looks like a transformer? Thats raw.
    Pretty interesting but I like it
    Independent Review

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    And check out the clomid that came in! Optimus Prime in the house!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****79 634"/>
    autobots...transform, and roll out....loved the original 80's series.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    autobots...transform, and roll out....loved the original 80's series.
    Fond memories. After school cartoons and sat mornings. Nostalgic
    Independent Review

  17. 30 minutes out from UPPER B WK 3

    This one might take awhile. Planning on two hours. Gonna try 5x5 set/rep scheme. This week is supposed to be 5x5 but on mon and tues I did 8+ reps on all lifts. We'll see how it goes...

    Name:  image-1418246196.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  319.8 KB
    Independent Review

  18. I'm gonna be all up in this. What gym do you go to?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I'm gonna be all up in this. What gym do you go to?
    I'm at liberty gym. Where you at
    Independent Review

  20. To late to get PALMfisted?

  21. I've been going to PowerFlex for a while now, how's LibertY?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    I've been going to PowerFlex for a while now, how's LibertY?
    Which one?
    Independent Review

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    To late to get PALMfisted?
    The doors just opened for business brotha
    Independent Review

  24. On Eubank and Indian School
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    On Eubank and Indian School
    Went there awhile back on a 3 day pass. Small but just enough equipment and not many people to get in the way
    Independent Review
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!
    By sublimejeh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:42 AM
  2. Mulletsoldiers Natural Bulking Log
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Bulking
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 02:41 PM
  3. Phera-Plex/SuperDrol/Prostanozol Bulking Log
    By Magickk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 05:53 PM
  4. BigCasino's Winter Bulking Log
    By BigCasino in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 03:02 PM
  5. wimpy's bulking log
    By wimpy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Log in
Log in