Country Gets HUGE with 5-3-1, Erase and DAA.

Page 3 of 128 First 12345 ... Last

  1. W3D3C2 OHP BW - 184


    OHP 45x7 105x5 120x3 135x1 150x1 160xFAIL 135x5 (135 was my "1 rep")

    Incline BB press - 135x3, 185x3, 5

    Cable Fly - high to low, 4 plate x 10,10,10

    Power Press oh DB - 50x7 60x7 50x8

    Chin up OH 10 Uh 7 OH 7

    Sprints - jog lap, stretches (hi knees, kicks etc) 2 easy 50s, Had my 3 guys who decided to run w/ me do a time 300 to gauge their speed, they left early too so I made them do that. I did a 100, 200, 100, 200, jogged another lap, stretched some more.

    Legs are gona be in MAJOR PAIN tomorrow during squats. I am gona stretch more now and tonight... Good sprints though, I feel really light and strong. I need to get some leg and hip flexibility back and get my turn over time down on my steps. My cardio is down so I can't do more than a 100 on my toes.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Do you guys do any HIIT or sprinting? I was wondering, not that it matters on the program much but since you are doing 5/3/1, when it's best to do your cardio. I typically do mine after my lifts because I can't lift after I sprint. Like today I had about a 1 hr workout session, jogged to the track, warmed up, ran a few easy 50s, then did my sprints 100 200 100 200, cool down lap. and stretched. So whole workout ended up like exactly 2 hours. Will it hurt my progress as far as strength and recovery of that days muscle group by doing cardio, or do you think the GH/ test released during hard sprinting similar to Deads/squats along with the increased blood flow etc will keep the muscles well nourished so that there is no ill effect? I also had 2 bottles of water and 10 g total leucine during my workouts.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Strongly considering entering my first powerlifting meet: http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/pow...s/raw/2013/pwr
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  4. W3D4C2 Squat BW- 182 (overslept, missed breakfast and class)

    Squat - 135x7,7 225x3 (280x5 320x3 360x2) 315x7 225x7 ATG

    Hack Squat - 225x5,5

    Leg Press - 310x10,12,10

    Leg Curl - 90 x10,10,10

    Hammer Curl - 40x3, 50x7, 60x5, 50x10
    OH tri DB xtn - 50x5, 80x12,12


    Felt good on squats, that weight is heavy though. I got as deep as I could at 360. I got my buddy to shoot video. Seems like When I hit just above parallel I start to lose the weight forward and my back just bends and my butt starts to rise... So I need to get the bar lower on my back. The issue is I start to lose it off my back and can't hold it any lower than I am.... need to figure out the solution to this. Maybe a wider stance, but I like shoulder width.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    W3D4C2 Squat BW- 182 (overslept, missed breakfast and class)

    Squat - 135x7,7 225x3 (280x5 320x3 360x2) 315x7 225x7 ATG

    Hack Squat - 225x5,5

    Leg Press - 310x10,12,10

    Leg Curl - 90 x10,10,10

    Hammer Curl - 40x3, 50x7, 60x5, 50x10
    OH tri DB xtn - 50x5, 80x12,12


    Felt good on squats, that weight is heavy though. I got as deep as I could at 360. I got my buddy to shoot video. Seems like When I hit just above parallel I start to lose the weight forward and my back just bends and my butt starts to rise... So I need to get the bar lower on my back. The issue is I start to lose it off my back and can't hold it any lower than I am.... need to figure out the solution to this. Maybe a wider stance, but I like shoulder width.
    I put one barbell on each shoulder and squat like that.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I put one barbell on each shoulder and squat like that.

    This man has jokes. I can kinda let the bar slide down my back if I hold it right and roll it back up as I come back up but I feel like it's semi risky with real weight.

    I was sore today, so bad, from those sprints yesterday. So I was really pleased with todays performance. I mean repping 1.75% body weight isn't bad.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. I bet @Airborne42 could help with your squatting problems.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I bet @Airborne42 could help with your squatting problems.
    perhaps, he's a good guy. Helped get me on condense too haha. I have watched so many squat videos and work on arm placement elbows etc, but I feel like it all just goes to hell once I try to low back squat because I can barely reach back there. not trying to sound tough, I just have tight shoulders lol.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  9. I feel ya. It's difficult for me to do back squats also. Have to put my hands out to the weights or I can't reach the bar lol. Lack of mobility on my part
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I feel ya. It's difficult for me to do back squats also. Have to put my hands out to the weights or I can't reach the bar lol. Lack of mobility on my part
    I have to get pretty wide too. I might try going a little wider to get lower on my back. I also have that issue with my back that the bar makes worse. I am going to the doc over the summer once I am done with school.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  11. Super late but I'm in!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Super late but I'm in!
    Glad your in. Eh I'm halfway through erase/DAA so not that late. I'll prob keep this log going too for a while. Talked about the meet with my one buddy tonight too. Still thinking on it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Glad your in. Eh I'm halfway through erase/DAA so not that late. I'll prob keep this log going too for a while. Talked about the meet with my one buddy tonight too. Still thinking on it.
    Sweet. Half way means this should really get fun now! Kill it bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. yeah, I have done good on Erase the few times I have run it, never ran with DAA before though and it seems pretty solid.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    yeah, I have done good on Erase the few times I have run it, never ran with DAA before though and it seems pretty solid.
    Erase really shines with DAA. I could see that "pretty solid" turning to amazing real quick.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Erase really shines with DAA. I could see that "pretty solid" turning to amazing real quick.
    I'd be happy with that. I feel good one it. 1/2 on on days and 1/1 off days. 4 caps daa. Not too hard on my joints.

    Guys I want to get my squat and bench up. Main goals. I want 315 bench and 450 squat. I will get them.

    I need some squat advice first and foremost. I feel like I need to change my form big time for the heavy stuff just because the balance of the weight is so different.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I'd be happy with that. I feel good one it. 1/2 on on days and 1/1 off days. 4 caps daa. Not too hard on my joints.

    Guys I want to get my squat and bench up. Main goals. I want 315 bench and 450 squat. I will get them.

    I need some squat advice first and foremost. I feel like I need to change my form big time for the heavy stuff just because the balance of the weight is so different.
    Empty the sand from your vagina and get it son!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Empty the sand from your vagina and get it son!
    I should see big gains on that huh.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I should see big gains on that huh.
    Lol just jking man. New progress pics in my log if you want to check them out
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Lol just jking man. New progress pics in my log if you want to check them out
    I know. and I never turn down free noods
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  21. Quick bi and abs today. My buddy wanted to squat so I went along. Some Db bb and cable curls.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm assuming your weak at the bottom of the squat? What's worked for me has been varying my squats (front, back, olympic, etc.) and seriously strengthening the posterior chain. (Good Morning variations, Rom. DLs, Pull throughs, GHR, etc.). Box squats are great as well, I generally lower myself and sit fully erect on the box for 1-3 seconds before powering off.

    From Sean's thread. Thanks Jim.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    perhaps, he's a good guy. Helped get me on condense too haha. I have watched so many squat videos and work on arm placement elbows etc, but I feel like it all just goes to hell once I try to low back squat because I can barely reach back there. not trying to sound tough, I just have tight shoulders lol.
    anything you need help with lemme know brother! im settled in and fully active again! i will write you up a lil something something. sick traps!

    @Montego1 sick avi!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. You already got some very solid advice in the other thread, but I'd second the posterior chain work. I'd hammer away at a GHR if you have one (maybe even do high frequency with it, as in before every session including upper body days). Pause squats in the hole should help with building strength getting out of the bottom too.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Thanks boys keep the advice coming. I really appreciate it. I am gona up my squat even more than I have been increasing. no GHR. I've been adding an extra lift to my workouts over what is suggested for 5-3-1 but feel like I am still limiting myself. Doing more sets on less exercises.

    This week is supposed to be deload week on 5-3-1 and I really don't wana do it... I feel good, But I know I probably should take it. Also means i won't be squating heavy at all for almost 2 weeks.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doc getting huge with **** and EBF!
    By DocBrown in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 03:28 PM
  2. Something to stack with Erase and DAA
    By BigGame84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
  3. Getting lean with the help of USPLabs and PES
    By Jonbero in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 01:38 PM
  4. Erase and Daa
    By madvillain in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:01 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in