breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

Page 8 of 157 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Those horizontal presses look absolutely horrible. I must try them!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com


  2. Idk if my gym has light enough weights for the horizontal presses
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Those horizontal presses are intense.

    Are you sure the new OEP powder tastes better then alphamine haha
    Yeah, I doubt I could use 10lbs.

    Haha I seriously thought it was delicious. I'll have to try it a few more times, but my first impression was that it's just as good.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Those horizontal presses look absolutely horrible. I must try them!
    They are and you should!

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Idk if my gym has light enough weights for the horizontal presses
    Haha I ran into the same problem. The db rack starts at 10lbs, and I had to go on a mission to find lighter weights.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Yeah, I doubt I could use 10lbs.

    Haha I seriously thought it was delicious. I'll have to try it a few more times, but my first impression was that it's just as good.
    Ya I was just messing, I'm sure it is very tasty
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    They are and you should!



    Haha I ran into the same problem. The db rack starts at 10lbs, and I had to go on a mission to find lighter weights.
    Well gee, I'm going to need the pink 1 lb.ers!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Ya I was just messing, I'm sure it is very tasty
    I know . I think you'll love it.

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Well gee, I'm going to need the pink 1 lb.ers!
    Haha I've seen some of your logs; I bet you could pull them off with the 5lbers as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Sick workout bud. I've yet to try those presses. I'm semi scared to lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sick workout bud. I've yet to try those presses. I'm semi scared to lol
    Thanks buddy. You should be lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Sick workout bud. I've yet to try those presses. I'm semi scared to lol
    Sick......gotta try these at next shoulder workout.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Sick......gotta try these at next shoulder workout.
    I'd like to hear what you think. I'm pretty sure it was the first time I've used 5lb dbs haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I know . I think you'll love it.



    Haha I've seen some of your logs; I bet you could pull them off with the 5lbers as well.
    Hah we'll see! I'll report back later this week...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Hah we'll see! I'll report back later this week...
    I look forward to hearing how it goes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. 3/17/13

    I stuck with a lot of what Iíd been doing for todayís back workout. The volume was up compared to the last few weeks, but I had no problem making it through with plenty of energy intact.

    Dante Rows / Shrugs (HS Squat /Lunge machine)
    180x10 / x15
    200x8 / x12
    200x8 / x12
    200x8 / x12

    -2sec hold on rows/3sec hold on shrugs


    BB Row (rest-pause)
    1 warm-up x10
    225x10
    225x10
    245x8
    255x7

    -Felt much better than the Smith variation Iíd been doing


    Horizontal Shrugs (supported T-bar/2 sec hold)
    90x12
    115x10
    125x8

    Stretchers
    120x15
    130x10

    Neutral Grip Pulldowns (2sec hold)
    160x10
    160x10

    Reeves Deadlift (variation)
    1 warm-up x8
    235x9
    255x7
    255x7

    -Iíve seen and tried several variations of these. Some are done crouching all the way down, others are stiff legged, and I went somewhere in-between. My goal was to pull almost entirely through my upper back, and it felt like I did a decent job (it was smoked). I actually didnít feel any impact on my lower back or hamstrings at all. I still have room for improvement with these, but hereís one of todayís sets.


  15. Keep it up man, nice workout! I will have to give those deads a try next weekend!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3/17/13

    I stuck with a lot of what Iíd been doing for todayís back workout. The volume was up compared to the last few weeks, but I had no problem making it through with plenty of energy intact.

    Dante Rows / Shrugs (HS Squat /Lunge machine)
    180x10 / x15
    200x8 / x12
    200x8 / x12
    200x8 / x12

    -2sec hold on rows/3sec hold on shrugs

    BB Row (rest-pause)
    1 warm-up x10
    225x10
    225x10
    245x8
    255x7

    -Felt much better than the Smith variation Iíd been doing

    Horizontal Shrugs (supported T-bar/2 sec hold)
    90x12
    115x10
    125x8

    Stretchers
    120x15
    130x10

    Neutral Grip Pulldowns (2sec hold)
    160x10
    160x10

    Reeves Deadlift (variation)
    1 warm-up x8
    235x9
    255x7
    255x7

    -Iíve seen and tried several variations of these. Some are done crouching all the way down, others are stiff legged, and I went somewhere in-between. My goal was to pull almost entirely through my upper back, and it felt like I did a decent job (it was smoked). I actually didnít feel any impact on my lower back or hamstrings at all. I still have room for improvement with these, but hereís one of todayís sets.

    Video Link: http://youtu.be/6ELJRdWBgD4
    Awesome video Breezy. You always have control on everything you do. Great job !!!

    Excellent back workout as well.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Keep it up man, nice workout! I will have to give those deads a try next weekend!
    Thanks man. Cool, let me know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Awesome video Breezy. You always have control on everything you do. Great job !!!

    Excellent back workout as well.
    Thanks fu. I prefer taking those slow and concentrating on hitting my upper back. I'm still feeling a decent burn from them now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Definitely have to try those this week!!

    Is that a standard bar breezy? I though I saw meadows using a smaller bar for those. Just thinking out loud trying to remember what my tiny gym has lol

    Awesome workout as usual.
    Independent

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Definitely have to try those this week!!

    Is that a standard bar breezy? I though I saw meadows using a smaller bar for those. Just thinking out loud trying to remember what my tiny gym has lol

    Awesome workout as usual.
    They're pretty fun.

    Yup. It's quite a stretch and my arms barely make it. I don't think Meadows has the wingspan to pull them off with an Olympic bar. He adds a shrug at the top of the movement as well. There are a few different variations you could try depending on what your gym has available.

    Thanks bean.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. 3/19/13

    My daily energy and mood have both been improved the last week or so. I believe Test Powder is playing a role in this. I'm sleeping great, which could also be a factor.

    I dropped down to 2 caps of PowerFULL (from 3) and still haven't had any sleep disturbances.

    Muscle fullness has been great. This is normal for me while using AnaBeta.

    X-Factor may be causing some increased soreness. DOMS following the last couple workouts has been intense.

    I got more MBCAA+ (Blue Razz) and Jack3d micro (Blue Razz), which both taste great. I combined them with FP Test Powder pre-workout, and it was delicious as well. I still have some Enhanced left, but wanted to try BR micro.



    Today's workout was awesome. I tried some new variations and loved them all.


    Cable Flyes ("free motion" machine/2 sec squeeze)
    60x15
    80x10
    90x8
    90x8

    Fat Bar Incline Press (weight not including bar)
    1 warm-up x10
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8
    140x8

    Name:  IMG_20130319_172524.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  69.8 KB

    -I don't know the weight of the bar, but it felt quite a bit heavier than a standard one.

    -These were awesome. I immediately noticed less pressure on my elbows and shoulders.


    Hex Press (2sec hold at top)
    60x10
    65x8
    65x8
    65x8

    Example


    -These were great as well. The approach allows you to flex throughout the entire movement.


    Pec Minor Dips
    BWx20
    BW+45x12
    BW+45x12
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. I see you gettin it bro! Nice lift!

  22. Hex press looks interesting. Gonna give that a shot next workout. Still looking for a non-conventional finisher for chest.

    Yesterday I felt blah through whole back workout until I hit the stretchers. That energized me then finished strong with one arm pulldowns.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. You like the Blue Razz or Watermelon mBCAA+ better?

    Those hex presses at the end are impressive...bet the pump was murderous.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. I am doing any research. You are doing it for me and posting examples. Your workout log is my mountaindog for dummies guide. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I am doing any research. You are doing it for me and posting examples. Your workout log is my mountaindog for dummies guide. LOL.
    If u wants links let me know FU ill send them to u bud
    Independent

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    If u wants links let me know FU ill send them to u bud
    Thanks Bean5er. I have them. I am just too lazy to read through everything. I see how Breezy sets things up and copy as needed. Like cliff notes. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I see you gettin it bro! Nice lift!
    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Hex press looks interesting. Gonna give that a shot next workout. Still looking for a non-conventional finisher for chest.

    Yesterday I felt blah through whole back workout until I hit the stretchers. That energized me then finished strong with one arm pulldowns.
    I really enjoyed them. They'd be a great finisher.

    Stretchers made my workout the other day as well. It'd been about a month without them.


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You like the Blue Razz or Watermelon mBCAA+ better?

    Those hex presses at the end are impressive...bet the pump was murderous.
    It's yet to be determined, but I seriously love them both. I need to have a tub of each on hand and really think about it lol.

    The last set of 8 was a pretty big challenge. It was a tough call whether to start or finish with them. Yeah, the pump was ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I am doing any research. You are doing it for me and posting examples. Your workout log is my mountaindog for dummies guide. LOL.
    Lol. Glad I could help you out . I'm sure I'll be looking back through it at some point as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. 3/20/13

    My arm session went well today. I tried a couple new exercises/variations and thought they were great. Iím not sure exactly how much weight was used on a few lifts, but I felt pretty strong either way.

    Fat EZ Reverse Curls (bar weight not included)
    2 warm-up x10
    30x10
    30x10
    40x8
    40x8

    superset with

    Rope Pushdowns (2sec squeeze)
    130x18
    140x12
    160x10
    180x8


    Fat EZ Preacher Curl (bar weight not included)
    60x12
    80x6 (3sec negative)
    80x6 (3sec negative)


    Dips
    BW+45x20
    BW+90x8 (3sec negative)
    BW+90x8 (3sec negative)
    BW+110x5 (3sec negative)


    Lying Kettlebell Extensions (weight per kettlebell)
    35x12
    35x10
    35x10
    35x8

    -itís a keeper

    Example



    Fat BB Curl (same bar as incline bench yesterday/bar weight not included)
    20x8 (3sec negative)
    20x8, bar x5 (3 sec negative)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Looks like another killer workout with some nice variations brotha!

  30. I wish I could do fat girls......I mean fat bar curls!

    Seriously, I wish my gym had those.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  31. Those dips are insane man! Nice session boss man
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Seriously, I wish my gym had those.
    +1

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks like another killer workout with some nice variations brotha!
    Thanks bud. It's a lot of fun switching things up.

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I wish I could do fat girls......I mean fat bar curls!

    Seriously, I wish my gym had those.
    Lol. I hadn't used them in a while, but plan to implement it into my training more. You could get some fat gripz instead. A lot of people seem to love them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Those dips are insane man! Nice session boss man
    Thanks big dog. I hadn't done them in months and it went much better than expected.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Re: breezy's training, supplementation, and food log


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I wish I could do fat girls......I mean fat bar curls!

    Seriously, I wish my gym had those.
    Fatgripz.com

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  35. Re: breezy's training, supplementation, and food log


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Fatgripz.com

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    I bought a pair of these. They will definitely give your forearms a great workout but they are very inconvenient if you change weights a lot.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. jeebus breezy your a big dude! arms are thick as hell.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    If u wants links let me know FU ill send them to u bud
    I'm interested to read. Send 'em my way!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'm interested to read. Send 'em my way!
    Sent.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    Fatgripz.com

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah, that was my suggestion as well, although I haven't tried them yet.

    Thanks for stopping by man.


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I bought a pair of these. They will definitely give your forearms a great workout but they are very inconvenient if you change weights a lot.
    I need to pick some up. I feel like I'm the only one not using them.


    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    jeebus breezy your a big dude! arms are thick as hell.
    Thanks dude, there's always room for improvement. Thanks for joining in as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'm interested to read. Send 'em my way!
    It's a good read.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Sent.
    Thanks
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Log in
Log in