DW Off-Season 2012-2013

Page 8 of 14 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Looks good buddy thanks. im always curious as what your up to.
    Awesome, I'm a mad scientist my friend lol.

    This hyper T2 has me sweating like a mofo man. I can really tell the difference now that it's not 100+.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,437
    Rep Power
    6543077
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DW Off-Season 2012-2013


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Didnt finish my workout tonight bc I threw up. I added some intensity and probably will back off or not take in pre-carbs or pre-workout on leg day anymore bc it was just an orange ish, apple smelling liquid lol (pro/carb drink + apple condense)

    Supplement outline for the next 6 weeks. I'm taking everything per label recommendations, no funny business here ;-)

    SUPPLEMENTS
    Lecheek Hyper T2
    SNS ALCAR (2 caps/day)
    TestPowder
    Prime (69 protocol)
    Creatine mono (5gr/day)
    Purus Labs Condense
    Versa-1 (when it gets here)

    Diet
    High fat/high protein 1st half of workout days
    -about 1:1 ratio thru 4 meals

    25p/50c 1hr pre-workout & immediately post workout
    2 servings Fruity Pebbles When I get home in almond milk

    1hr post workout
    8-10oz chicken
    1/2cup (dry measure) with honey.

    50gr protein before bed (no carbs lower fat)

    I only eat carbs on workout days and right around my workout. Off days I replace the calories from carbs with fat.

    I'm just above 3k/cals a day right now and will add cals accordingly spot between carbs & fat.

    I'm done with cardio, lol this hyper T2 and MD intensity has me sweating like a b!tch. Not to mention weight was slightly down this week. As long as I'm staying lean I'll stay away from the cardio.

    How was that outline Matty?
    Looking like a killer stack my man!!!

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  3. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah, looking at those pics the big & tall store maybe in your future with some Taylor made ish. Your shoulders are blowin uuuuup!
    Thanks man. Picked up some new threads today. I get all of my clothes from Champs. Same company as Foot Locker I think.

    Looks like a sweet stack that you have there. I'm not sure what I'll dive into after this MST log. Any suggestions?
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

    Thanks man. Picked up some new threads today. I get all of my clothes from Champs. Same company as Foot Locker I think.

    Looks like a sweet stack that you have there. I'm not sure what I'll dive into after this MST log. Any suggestions?
    I used to do the same man, then I became a college coach and got the key to the athletic supply room and got a ton of different T's for free lol.

    What are your plans bud? You looking to keep putting on weight & strength?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I used to do the same man, then I became a college coach and got the key to the athletic supply room and got a ton of different T's for free lol.

    What are your plans bud? You looking to keep putting on weight & strength?

    Yeah man. Bigger and Stronger for now. There's always time to cut down the road. I really want to build up my raw strength and start moving some semi serious numbers. I'd like to squat 500, bench 350 again, and deadlift 600. That's my goal for the year.
    SFW and GFH
  6. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

    Yeah man. Bigger and Stronger for now. There's always time to cut down the road. I really want to build up my raw strength and start moving some semi serious numbers. I'd like to squat 500, bench 350 again, and deadlift 600. That's my goal for the year.
    Those are some serious number brohammer. Well, versa-1 would be a solid foundation to any strength program, a lot of reports of strength gains (including my own) on it. It's natural too, so that's an added bonus!

    Valdez and others have good things to say about COP as far as endurance and workout capacity.

    Versa-1
    COP
    Creatine mono
    Beta-Alanine
    Good pre-workout

    Possibly TestPowder or DAA based product
    -TestPowder has AI, Prolactin control along with a healthy dose of Agmatine Sulfate & L-Carnitine Tartrate. Depends on budget

    Stick around and you can see the TestPowder/Versa-1 stack in action. I don't lift for strength per say but ya gotta lift heavy to look heavy ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Those are some serious number brohammer. Well, versa-1 would be a solid foundation to any strength program, a lot of reports of strength gains (including my own) on it. It's natural too, so that's an added bonus!

    Valdez and others have good things to say about COP as far as endurance and workout capacity.

    Versa-1
    COP
    Creatine mono
    Beta-Alanine
    Good pre-workout

    Possibly TestPowder or DAA based product
    -TestPowder has AI, Prolactin control along with a healthy dose of Agmatine Sulfate & L-Carnitine Tartrate. Depends on budget

    Stick around and you can see the TestPowder/Versa-1 stack in action. I don't lift for strength per say but ya gotta lift heavy to look heavy ;-)

    How can I get my hands on some of this Versa-1? I have all of the rest covered, just not in use currently. I've used DAA products in the past and I haven't noticed much at all if anything from them. I ran 2 bottles of Recourse a few months back and it didn't do anything for me but drain my wallet. I am looking to still stay in the realm of natural. Haven't gone into anything hormonal yet and don't intend to for a few more years. I was looking at maybe a divanil based product.
    SFW and GFH
  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

    How can I get my hands on some of this Versa-1? I have all of the rest covered, just not in use currently. I've used DAA products in the past and I haven't noticed much at all if anything from them. I ran 2 bottles of Recourse a few months back and it didn't do anything for me but drain my wallet. I am looking to still stay in the realm of natural. Haven't gone into anything hormonal yet and don't intend to for a few more years. I was looking at maybe a divanil based product.
    That's a great plan man, longer you can wait the better!

    There's the IC release happening Tuesday (1/8) then it'll be a by before it hits retailers.

    I've heard good things of divanil. If I'm not mistaken the old Cissus-drol from Generic Labz had some. I really enjoyed that stuff, too bad it's not around anymore. I ran a few bottles but that was back in like 07'? Lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    That's a great plan man, longer you can wait the better!

    There's the IC release happening Tuesday (1/8) then it'll be a by before it hits retailers.

    I've heard good things of divanil. If I'm not mistaken the old Cissus-drol from Generic Labz had some. I really enjoyed that stuff, too bad it's not around anymore. I ran a few bottles but that was back in like 07'? Lol.
    Lol I started "working out" kind of in 2007. I started seriously training around 2008.
    SFW and GFH
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

    Lol I started "working out" kind of in 2007. I started seriously training around 2008.
    Haha those were some good days. College baseball sucked me in pretty earlier my dude.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,940
    Rep Power
    4680360
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Haha those were some good days. College baseball sucked me in pretty earlier my dude.
    When did you start training DW?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    When did you start training DW?
    I started training seriously in the end of 04'. It was all baseball training from oct 2004-june 2011. I did bouts of "bodybuilding" in there but every year from Jan-July it was full pretty much on baseball.

    Started moving into bodybuilding the end of 2011.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,940
    Rep Power
    4680360
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I started training seriously in the end of 04'. It was all baseball training from oct 2004-june 2011. I did bouts of "bodybuilding" in there but every year from Jan-July it was full pretty much on baseball.

    Started moving into bodybuilding the end of 2011.
    Cool man. I thought you'd been doing it for a while. I started training pretty young for athletics as well...like 95' I think lol. Once high school started it was pretty serious.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    My water intake has been severely lacking. I drink a lot around my workout, but I've been achy and bloated with slight GI issues. Def not close to my usual 1.5-2gal mark.

    Made sure I hammered water last night/this morning and I have been in the toilet all morning. I think I've lost 7lbs...... Ugh lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Despite my issues this morning I had a stellar workout this evening. I go to the doctors tomorrow for blood work and a physical so hopefully I'm not dying, haha.

    Meadow Rows
    90x12
    100x10
    125x10

    DB Rows
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Stretchers
    80x12
    85x12
    90x12

    Neutral Pull down with partner stretch
    145x10
    145x9
    145x8
    60 sec stretch after each set

    BB shrug
    225x12
    235x12
    245x12
    255x12

    Rope face pulls
    60x12
    70x11
    80x10

    Hypers
    3 sets

    Heavy Rope Crunches
    6 sets 8-12 reps.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,940
    Rep Power
    4680360
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice work DW. Have you tried pulldowns (not heavy partial) with a stretch while working out solo? I feel like I'm going to be missing out.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Senior Member
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150945
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    92.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cleared inbox DW

    They really need to let you hold on to more messages lol
    Always willing to learn :D
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,437
    Rep Power
    6543077
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DW Off-Season 2012-2013


    I know that USP supports our troops go here and help me out DW

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,437
    Rep Power
    6543077
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DW Off-Season 2012-2013


    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  20. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2872
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Despite my issues this morning I had a stellar workout this evening. I go to the doctors tomorrow for blood work and a physical so hopefully I'm not dying, haha.

    Meadow Rows
    90x12
    100x10
    125x10

    DB Rows
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

    Stretchers
    80x12
    85x12
    90x12

    Neutral Pull down with partner stretch
    145x10
    145x9
    145x8
    60 sec stretch after each set

    BB shrug
    225x12
    235x12
    245x12
    255x12

    Rope face pulls
    60x12
    70x11
    80x10

    Hypers
    3 sets

    Heavy Rope Crunches
    6 sets 8-12 reps.
    Did you buy a training/diet package off meadows from his website? Or are you slapping together your own version based on research gathered? Reason I ask is I just started Mountain Dog training...
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,437
    Rep Power
    6543077
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DW Off-Season 2012-2013


    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Come on dw only company missing is usp

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Come on dw only company missing is usp

    - Valdez
    Just got home from the doctors (physical) and with the versa-1 issues haven't been able to peak at it. I'm about to grub and then I'll take a look, you know I love me some Merica :USA:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Btw I've got some interesting blood panels to share, more blood work to come because I have stump'd my doctor
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,437
    Rep Power
    6543077
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: DW Off-Season 2012-2013


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Btw I've got some interesting blood panels to share, more blood work to come because I have stump'd my doctor
    In for Versa 1 putting you at 2100

    Depending on how astronomical your results are I may buy <taps fingers on desk>

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  25. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    My cholesterol levels were low (good) and my liver was good but I was in ketosis. My doctor can't understand how I am in ketosis and have good cholesterol, blood pressure and a good functioning liver.

    With a little more discussion of my diet he ordered more bloods to get a thyroid reading, more liver, more cholesterol and fasting blood glucose. (Some fancy things I dont care about too :lol

    I'm getting those done next week. So you guys know I'm eating 300gr/carbs on my workout days around my workout. This week I added AP/P-slin protocol around my workout. (Sorry, I don't think I noted this)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  26. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Interesting bro. I don't get liver enzymes at all. Sept of 2011 my liver enzymes came back normal, then last spring they were slightly elevated. The highest one being in the low 70s. Nothing really changed except I had been cutting for like 8 weeks ( carb cycling), and worked out the day before. Haven't had them done again since but I'm do for a physical this summer so well see. Don't drink much only thing I did was dip cope for 17 years but all the research I've done I can't find anywhere that shows elevated enzyme levels linked to tobacco use.
    Independent
  27. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,389
    Rep Power
    6104652
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If i remember right when i was looking into low carb diet plans i read somewhere that Low carb high protein diets can effect liver enzymes if fats aren't high enough.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If i remember right when i was looking into low carb diet plans i read somewhere that Low carb high protein diets can effect liver enzymes if fats aren't high enough.
    Yea I think I read that too. My coach has my fats around 50-70g /day right now but I think they were lower at that time. Thanks big Dan. Check out my log in the supp section bro just started my contest prep I'm a ways out but it should be fun love to have all my boys in there can't link it on my phone I'm a dummy. Sorry for the hijack DW.
    Independent
  29. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes, so everything seems to be clicking in my body.

    Excited for the rest of my bloods to get done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  30. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Had an outstanding workout. My ego may have gotten the best of me but some rice and I should be ok......ill know after I kill shoulders tomorrow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  31. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Workout was ok, stressful day at work so I don't know if that was part of it or what. I think I'll keep shoulders with chest. It really helps loosen my shoulders up. With 10 years of tens of thousands of making my arm move unnaturally as hard as I can, you can see why it can be difficult (I'm talking about throwing a baseball)

    Woke up with some abs showing today. This is awesome news. I know I said I wanted to "bulk" but after thinking a recomp is always welcome, especially with a bit of a "free-er" diet.

    I'll know more from measurements Saturday morning but things look like they're going in the right direction.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  32. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Workout was ok, stressful day at work so I don't know if that was part of it or what. I think I'll keep shoulders with chest. It really helps loosen my shoulders up. With 10 years of tens of thousands of making my arm move unnaturally as hard as I can, you can see why it can be difficult (I'm talking about throwing a baseball)

    Woke up with some abs showing today. This is awesome news. I know I said I wanted to "bulk" but after thinking a recomp is always welcome, especially with a bit of a "free-er" diet.

    I'll know more from measurements Saturday morning but things look like they're going in the right direction.
    Solid. Good to hear bud. What position u play? I played a little college ball myself. Just curious.
    Independent
  33. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Solid. Good to hear bud. What position u play? I played a little college ball myself. Just curious.
    Mainly C/3B/RF. team injuries made me a 2B & 1B for bouts as well. Never was a standout at any 1 position, just serviceable at most. Plus I switch hit so it made me pretty versatile.

    Wish I could have just been a DH, stupid teammates had to go get hurt tho, lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  34. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Mainly C/3B/RF. team injuries made me a 2B & 1B for bouts as well. Never was a standout at any 1 position, just serviceable at most. Plus I switch hit so it made me pretty versatile.

    Wish I could have just been a DH, stupid teammates had to go get hurt tho, lol
    Sweet, I caught my whole life. Until JC ball I had an idiot of a coach who tried to change my whole throwing motion in one fall. Needless to say I went throwing a consistent 1.8-1.9 to throwing well over 2. And threw my arm out. Finished up playing 1st and DH.
    Independent
  35. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,389
    Rep Power
    6104652
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Getting ready to try out my first mountain dog session..I have a feeling it's gonna be an intense shoulder day. Thanks for the info bros
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,940
    Rep Power
    4680360
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Getting ready to try out my first mountain dog session..I have a feeling it's gonna be an intense shoulder day. Thanks for the info bros
    Nice. You might want to start lighter than you'd think with the db swings (standing and incline).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,389
    Rep Power
    6104652
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Nice. You might want to start lighter than you'd think with the db swings (standing and incline).
    Not to hi jack DW but does this look about right?

    Incline bench
    3 sets

    Heavy lat raises- partial reps head back 4 sets if 35

    Rear peck decks
    4x35

    Rear delt inclin bench
    Heavy set of 60
    Grab half the weight and do 30
    Drop in half do 10
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  38. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Not to hi jack DW but does this look about right?

    Incline bench
    3 sets

    Heavy lat raises- partial reps head back 4 sets if 35

    Rear peck decks
    4x35

    Rear delt inclin bench
    Heavy set of 60
    Grab half the weight and do 30
    Drop in half do 10
    Yep
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,940
    Rep Power
    4680360
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    61.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Not to hi jack DW but does this look about right?

    Incline bench
    3 sets

    Heavy lat raises- partial reps head back 4 sets if 35

    Rear peck decks
    4x35

    Rear delt inclin bench
    Heavy set of 60
    Grab half the weight and do 30
    Drop in half do 10
    Looks pretty good. I'm keeping chest and shoulders separate as well. Phase 1 shoulders is a recommended 6-8 sets (not counting incline bench), so I kept the reverse peck deck to 3. It doesn't seem like much, but all those reps are brutal and my rear delts are responding great to it. Let us know how it goes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Looks pretty good. I'm keeping chest and shoulders separate as well. Phase 1 shoulders is a recommended 6-8 sets (not counting incline bench), so I kept the reverse peck deck to 3. It doesn't seem like much, but all those reps are brutal and my rear delts are responding great to it. Let us know how it goes.
    I thought I'd live splitting them but I'm going to keep them together. Plus it lets me eat more carbs in the hours after lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
  2. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:23 PM
  3. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 06:37 AM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2005, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in