Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-4, All over it breezy!

Those static holds are a whole different ball game. I missed my third meal bc I passed out for 2hrs, lol. O'well, I've been farting all day from all this food! Guy health to the rescue.

Bought myself a birthday present today. Watch from GUESS, they had a bogo sale so I spent some $$$ bc i need new summer clothes. Good thing was I basically saved close to $200 so I'm not mad bc of the sales. I tried posting a picture but of course....won't load. FML. Silver band and rim with a White face and chrome tickings. Water proof

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
10-4, All over it breezy!

Those static holds are a whole different ball game. I missed my third meal bc I passed out for 2hrs, lol. O'well, I've been farting all day from all this food! Guy health to the rescue.

Bought myself a birthday present today. Watch from GUESS, they had a bogo sale so I spent some $$$ bc i need new summer clothes. Good thing was I basically saved close to $200 so I'm not mad bc of the sales. I tried posting a picture but of course....won't load. FML. Silver band and rim with a White face and chrome tickings. Water proof
Lol statics are brutal as hell.

Happy early or late bday bud (not sure when :)

PB captain crunch is on my list post show! Enjoy your food bro I'm going to be growing this summer then hopefully hit up another comp In oct

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol statics are brutal as hell.

Happy early or late bday bud (not sure when :)

PB captain crunch is on my list post show! Enjoy your food bro I'm going to be growing this summer then hopefully hit up another comp In oct
Thanks bud, It was yesterday. April 1st, it an awful day to have your birthday. No one ever believes me. To make it worse, it's my dads birthday too.

Been getting food down but I'm gonna curb the carbs a little on off days, don't see the need.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bud, It was yesterday. April 1st, it an awful day to have your birthday. No one ever believes me. To make it worse, it's my dads birthday too.

Been getting food down but I'm gonna curb the carbs a little on off days, don't see the need.
Cool stuff bud hope u enjoyed it!
My old man is a April fool as well :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy bday DW!

I got some gluten free cereal today that you guys might be interested in...Peanut Butter Panda Puffs lol. It's not the greatest, but similar to Kix.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Happy bday DW!

I got some gluten free cereal today that you guys might be interested in...Peanut Butter Panda Puffs lol. It's not the greatest, but similar to Kix.
I saw those! We actually are going to grab them for my son this weekend. They sound yummy to me but that really isn't saying much lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw those! We actually are going to grab them for my son this weekend. They sound yummy to me but that really isn't saying much lol
Haha nice. They're pretty tasty. I'm more of a Lucky Charms and Crunch Berries kind of guy though.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Haha nice. They're pretty tasty. I'm more of a Lucky Charms and Crunch Berries kind of guy though.
Oh my I haven't had charms in forever. Those and cinnamon toast crunch are my two favs. Peanut butter captain crunch is up there as well. Damn food talk :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my I haven't had charms in forever. Those and cinnamon toast crunch are my two favs. Peanut butter captain crunch is up there as well. Damn food talk :)
You should've seen my VERSA-1 beta log. I'd combine 6-7 cups worth of all of them :D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
You should've seen my VERSA-1 beta log. I'd combine 6-7 cups worth of all of them :D
Super jealous and hungry now thanks as always breezy :)

Peanut Butter Panda Puffs, that's a lot of p's lol.

I'll be on the lookout next trip. I friggen love Reese's Puffs

I've got a lot of Life to eat, it was on sale at BJ's lol.
Life?? Seriously? Yuck. Lol have a good night time to put an end to this shytty day for me:).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peanut Butter Panda Puffs, that's a lot of p's lol.

I'll be on the lookout next trip. I friggen love Reese's Puffs

I've got a lot of Life to eat, it was on sale at BJ's lol.
Lol yup.

They're definitely not as good as Reese's. The pb flavor is on the lighter side.

Mikey likes it!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: may be dying.

I've been super sick these past two weeks & am having a wisdom tooth that's coming in. To say eating is a chore would be grossly understated.

I don't know how much weight I've lost, probably a good but bc I'm not getting close to enough calories. Gym has been hit or miss bc some days I simply can't breathe properly (on top of asthma) so needless to say I'm rather furious. Body fat is reducing but Id assume LBM is also.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've been super sick these past two weeks & am having a wisdom tooth that's coming in. To say eating is a chore would be grossly understated.

I don't know how much weight I've lost, probably a good but bc I'm not getting close to enough calories. Gym has been hit or miss bc some days I simply can't breathe properly (on top of asthma) so needless to say I'm rather furious. Body fat is reducing but Id assume LBM is also.
Damn dude that sucks. I'm finally getting over everything I've had since Easter with a healthy dose of anti biotics. Hope u get to feelin better soon

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

Sucks man. All 4 of my wisdom teeth were impacted. Had them ripped out of my head in highschool. Best of luck getting back to good health.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, feeling better but still not 100%.

Total side note/rant. I coach an 11U premier baseball team, we tried adding a 10yr old who just moved here from TN. Kid can pitch and hit well, told parents he may not play much but would benefit a lot from our coaching instruction. Kids parents were 100% on board. Then we told the other parents about the addition of a 14th player (10 play at a time bc of an extra hitter).....all hell broke loose.

Parents were outraged about how their kid may not play now, WTF?!?!? It's travel baseball, we don't have playing time rules, that's rec league. Parents went over our (me and other coach) heads and called the owner complaining bc they pay a decent amount of $$$ for their kids to play. (btw if they were to get private lessons with me, they'd be paying 10x's that amount for the work i put in with the kids)

Long story short.....Now we have to tell this kid he cannot join out team. In summary the patents, in essence, dictated who I brought on MY travel baseball team. The first I've heard of this. I guess everyone should get a college degree bc they pay $$$ for school?

Rant/ ugh....fml

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be out until the 3rd week of May. Appendix was taken out Wednesday afternoon. Currently posted up on the couch eating yogurt, broth & jello. May get brave and try some PB&J toast this evening. I'll be out of work until May8th. My procedure was a little more intense than just taking out my appendix. I had stones and the onset of gang green, total freak thing. Worked Tuesday and even lifted and felt fine, woke up about 4am Wednesday crippled.

:sad:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll be out until the 3rd week of May. Appendix was taken out Wednesday afternoon. Currently posted up on the couch eating yogurt, broth & jello. May get brave and try some PB&J toast this evening. I'll be out of work until May8th. My procedure was a little more intense than just taking out my appendix. I had stones and the onset of gang green, total freak thing. Worked Tuesday and even lifted and felt fine, woke up about 4am Wednesday crippled.

:sad:
Damn bro! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you back up and moving again