DW Off-Season 2012-2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

DW Off-Season 2012-2013

Page 4 of 14 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Got word today. My last day as an employee at my current employer will be jan 15th. Nows the time To move onto bigger and better things!
    congrats man. also cant pm right no for some reason but your all set package is on its way to you
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats DW! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. I think that company is about to tank. Along with myself (I'm not really that big of a deal but I did implement some huge things in my department) there's some other key players at the company that have left or plan to leave very soon. I think the owner is legitimately going crazy, some of his ideas in our meetings just made you scratch your head.

I got my year in, in management so that will help me out down the road, without question. Saved up enough to go back to school and finish my teaching certification (4 or 5 classes) super excited. So yes ladies and gents ole DW will be molding the future of America :USA:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. I think that company is about to tank. Along with myself (I'm not really that big of a deal but I did implement some huge things in my department) there's some other key players at the company that have left or plan to leave very soon. I think the owner is legitimately going crazy, some of his ideas in our meetings just made you scratch your head.

I got my year in, in management so that will help me out down the road, without question. Saved up enough to go back to school and finish my teaching certification (4 or 5 classes) super excited. So yes ladies and gents ole DW will be molding the future of America :USA:
    That's awesome that you're able to go back and finish school man. It's a great feeling and accomplishment. Having the year of management on the resume is definitely a plus too. I see big things for DW in 2013!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

That's awesome that you're able to go back and finish school man. It's a great feeling and accomplishment. Having the year of management on the resume is definitely a plus too. I see big things for DW in 2013!
    Thanks for the support boss! I already have my bachelors in History but it's kind of a pointless degree without a Masters or Teaching Certification, IMO. Not a whole lot you can really do in the field unless you have a journalism or English minor & mine was poli sci lol.
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's Mr. Distilled Water to all the youngins'!
    Squats do a booty good.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the support boss! I already have my bachelors in History but it's kind of a pointless degree without a Masters or Teaching Certification, IMO. Not a whole lot you can really do in the field unless you have a journalism or English minor & mine was poli sci lol.
    No problem brother. The certification should definitely open up a bunch of new opportunities for you. I got my bachelors as well, but wish I would've chosen a different major. After 5 years working in finance, I'd had just about enough.
    PES Representative
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Inarius, I trained in a large shirt today. I forgot my gym clothes and went to the gym right after work. It was my t-shirt from work, I did have some sweat pants in my car. It was sweatpants, work boots and a Large shirt. It was arm day and I stretched the sh!!!!!!!!t out of it

Workout went well, went super high volume today. 12 sets for bi's & 15 sets for tri's. threw in 6 sets of abs to cap it off. I'm desperately looking forward to my "carb up" Saturday. Today was out Christmas party at work and there were carbs galore.

Tomorrow is an off day but I may be going to a 5day split. I'm really kicking up the volume so it may take a toll on me. My highest volume days are on the weekends so I'll have plenty of time to train & recover (aka do nothing). Right now I'm on 4 with chest/shoulders together and I'm responding pretty well but I'll be hitting close to 30sets together. That's crazy talk in my book lol. Chest Sunday and shoulders Wednesday
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

What flavor did you guys get? I like the chocolate, but I've got tubs of cookies and strawberry that I can't wait to see disappear. I've been trying to finish at least one of them before I crack open Pronom 23.
    Chocolate and I'm having trouble drinking it. Like DW says it doesn't mix well at all. Almost like a phlegm consistency. Makes me choke up.
    PES Representative
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Inarius, I trained in a large shirt today. I forgot my gym clothes and went to the gym right after work. It was my t-shirt from work, I did have some sweat pants in my car. It was sweatpants, work boots and a Large shirt. It was arm day and I stretched the sh!!!!!!!!t out of it

Workout went well, went super high volume today. 12 sets for bi's & 15 sets for tri's. threw in 6 sets of abs to cap it off. I'm desperately looking forward to my "carb up" Saturday. Today was out Christmas party at work and there were carbs galore.

Tomorrow is an off day but I may be going to a 5day split. I'm really kicking up the volume so it may take a toll on me. My highest volume days are on the weekends so I'll have plenty of time to train & recover (aka do nothing). Right now I'm on 4 with chest/shoulders together and I'm responding pretty well but I'll be hitting close to 30sets together. That's crazy talk in my book lol. Chest Sunday and shoulders Wednesday
    Damn man. I can't squeeze into a large. Its really 2xl for me and that's it. I do not like tight shirts especially when i am training. Its gotta be kind of loose at least or sleeveless for me to be any where near comfortable. I did put a few 3xls on my xmas list. Time to grow!
    SFW and GFH
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Damn man. I can't squeeze into a large. Its really 2xl for me and that's it. I do not like tight shirts especially when i am training. Its gotta be kind of loose at least or sleeveless for me to be any where near comfortable. I did put a few 3xls on my xmas list. Time to grow!
    Tis the season....grow season that is! youre doing it too my man. You're part giant bro so picturing you in a large makes me laugh. I'd imagine is probably like a belly shirt.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Chocolate and I'm having trouble drinking it. Like DW says it doesn't mix well at all. Almost like a phlegm consistency. Makes me choke up.
    I guess the scoop size doesn't match up with the actual serving size, which is probably part of why its mixing that way. There was a thread saying that 38g (1 serving) is a little more than half a scoop.
    PES Representative
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I guess the scoop size doesn't match up with the actual serving size, which is probably part of why its mixing that way. There was a thread saying that 38g (1 serving) is a little more than half a scoop.
    Could be why I started getting some stomach issues. I was doing 2 scoops, that's near 100gr if protein!!!!! O'well....
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

That's Mr. Distilled Water to all the youngins'!
    Hahaha you're darn right! It'll feel kind of odd though.

Admittedly, when I was coaching at the college level, when guys would yell "hey coach!" From across the quad...I was like..."wait what? Oh crap that's me!"
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Could be why I started getting some stomach issues. I was doing 2 scoops, that's near 100gr if protein!!!!! O'well....
    Haha yeah, might've had something to do with it. I didn't find out until I'd almost finished a tub. I probably should've realized that there wasn't 60 giant scoops worth of powder in there.
    PES Representative
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Haha yeah, might've had something to do with it. I didn't find out until I'd almost finished a tub. I probably should've realized that there wasn't 60 giant scoops worth of powder in there.
    Lol yeah no kidding! How the hell did I miss that. Man, that means I was eating like 500gr of protein for a few weeks. Well up until this past Tuesday, when I sold my last tub.

Hmm, I think it's time for update pics then. I feel like I took some measurements but idk where they're at. Maybe put some of this "how many protein per lbs of bodyweight?" debate to rest.

Wow breezy, we just accomplished a superb experiment with no knowledge at all! Lol
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Lol yeah no kidding! How the hell did I miss that. Man, that means I was eating like 500gr of protein for a few weeks. Well up until this past Tuesday, when I sold my last tub.

Hmm, I think it's time for update pics then. I feel like I took some measurements but idk where they're at. Maybe put some of this "how many protein per lbs of bodyweight?" debate to rest.

Wow breezy, we just accomplished a superb experiment with no knowledge at all! Lol
    Lol. Indeed we did my friend!...I was probably getting ~600g lol.
    PES Representative
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Lmao!! Thought it was pretty damn big! Wtf!
    PES Representative
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Tis the season....grow season that is! youre doing it too my man. You're part giant bro so picturing you in a large makes me laugh. I'd imagine is probably like a belly shirt.
    Haha yeah. I really hate when shirts shrink and they lose their length. Makes it a pain being a taller guy.
    SFW and GFH
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Holy crap, after laying down after work. My arms & forearms are sore as all get out. Same with my abs. I think I'm semi-dehydrated though. I've got 11 days off work, I'll be heading back east to visit my dad for the holidays so idk if I'll be at the gym much next mon-fri.

Carbs 2maro & looooots of em
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Holy crap, after laying down after work. My arms & forearms are sore as all get out. Same with my abs. I think I'm semi-dehydrated though. I've got 11 days off work, I'll be heading back east to visit my dad for the holidays so idk if I'll be at the gym much next mon-fri.

Carbs 2maro & looooots of em
    Safe travels bro! I've got 11 days off as well. Can't wait for some R and R.
    SFW and GFH
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Safe travels bro! I've got 11 days off as well. Can't wait for some R and R.
    Thank you sir. Enjoy your 11days!

Btw, flying on Christmas Day is absurdly cheap. I'm flying from Sacramento to Nashville for $145 with only 1 lay-over.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Thank you sir. Enjoy your 11days!

Btw, flying on Christmas Day is absurdly cheap. I'm flying from Sacramento to Nashville for $145 with only 1 lay-over.
    Luckily, I don't have to travel anywhere. My whole family is within a 20 mile radius which is super convenient during the holidays.

And as promised bro...

Here's the link to the new log: Inarius Goes To Infinit-E and Beyond! With Cordygen Nan02
    SFW and GFH
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Luckily, I don't have to travel anywhere. My whole family is within a 20 mile radius which is super convenient during the holidays.

And as promised bro...

Here's the link to the new log: Inarius Goes To Infinit-E and Beyond! With Cordygen Nan02
    Sweeeeet.

My family used to kind of be like that but once the economy started tanking (I was in Michigan) everyone started branching out. We stretch from CA to FL up to MI down to south TX. with a few spots inbetween.

We still see each other but it's not as often and were not always all together at once.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

My legs are dead, literally. I was sitting at the sushi bar and got up and would fell over if I wouldn't have grabbed my chair. hahaha

This higher volume is no joke but doing DB stiff deads at the end gave me a huuuuuge lower back pump. Made it very uncomfortable to do, I'll have to look at some videos and break down my form.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

My legs are dead, literally. I was sitting at the sushi bar and got up and would fell over if I wouldn't have grabbed my chair. hahaha

This higher volume is no joke but doing DB stiff deads at the end gave me a huuuuuge lower back pump. Made it very uncomfortable to do, I'll have to look at some videos and break down my form.
    Haha I'm in the same boat as you brother. I decided to do fairly heavy ATG squats for the first time in a while yesterday...I can't move. Loved it though.

I'm gonna have to add in some DB stiff deads too. I can't remember the last time I gave those a try.
    PES Representative
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Haha I'm in the same boat as you brother. I decided to do fairly heavy ATG squats for the first time in a while yesterday...I can't move. Loved it though.

I'm gonna have to add in some DB stiff deads too. I can't remember the last time I gave those a try.
    You ever look into Mountain Dog training boss, method by John Meadows?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

You ever look into Mountain Dog training boss, method by John Meadows?
    I have not. I'm actually looking to start something new though and will definitely check it out.
    PES Representative
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I have not. I'm actually looking start something new though and will definitely check it out.
    I'm pretty hard headed when it comes to changing my ways with diet/training. I'm really happy with my results thus far. Making me second guess going with DC as my base program this off-season. Which has happened once before in 8 years, lol.

Frank hooked me up with some links of his, I can pass them along if your like. Just let me know...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I'm pretty hard headed when it comes to changing my ways with diet/training. I'm really happy with my results thus far. Making me second guess going with DC as my base program this off-season. Which has happened once before in 8 years, lol.

Frank hooked me up with some links of his, I can pass them along if your like. Just let me know...
    I'm the same way, but I've just been doing my own thing for months and could use a little more structure in my training...hit me with them links hoss!

I'm starting to consider competing as well. I've never really thought about it before, but without playing sports competitively, I feel like I could use some form of competition. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you if I decide to go that route.
    PES Representative
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'm the same way, but I've just been doing my own thing for months and could use a little more structure in my training...hit me with them links hoss!

I'm starting to consider competing as well. I've never really thought about it before, but without playing sports competitively, I feel like I could use some form of competition. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you if I decide to go that route.
    You'd do we'll my friend, you have a more than solid foundation to work with. I feel you on competitive, coaching was my outlet after I was done with college ball, when that ended I was like WTF?

I'll PM you those links.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

You'd do we'll my friend, you have a more than solid foundation to work with. I feel you on competitive, coaching was my outlet after I was done with college ball, when that ended I was like WTF?

I'll PM you those links.
    I was hoping that I wasn't too far off. Is "natty" just a separate division or do they have entirely separate shows?

Got the links and will go through everything tomorrow. Thanks man.
    PES Representative
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I was hoping that I wasn't too far off. Is "natty" just a separate division or do they have entirely separate shows?

Got the links and will go through everything tomorrow. Thanks man.
    Sweeet!!!

They have totally separate shows for just natural guys. They're becoming increasingly popular too
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Sweeet!!!

They have totally separate shows for just natural guys. They're becoming increasingly popular too
    Cool. I'll start looking into what's around here. A new program and working towards possibly competing sounds like a good time.
    PES Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is this your permanent log DW, i was following your other one. Reading through it to see what you were up to!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Is this your permanent log DW, i was following your other one. Reading through it to see what you were up to!
    Yep, some recent events have turned my off-season into the entire 2013 year, all good events though! Gonna get Hoakie big in 2013
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Today's workout was killer. It took about 1hr & change but I like shoulders and chest. My shoulders were absolutely toast after 16 sets of chest, then I started on my 12 sets of shoulders.

Work led up to 110x8 on incline DB bench, haven't done those in forever & it felt great!

I did 4 sets of 6-ways for 10reps with the 5lb dumbbells, I thought my shoulders were going to roast off my body. Luckily they didn't. I'll see how I recover over the next few days & see if I need to separate the two muscle groups
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'll do an entire update with pictures around the 1st.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Looks like you're in Phase 2 . I officially started with my first phase 1 arm workout today...holy pump! This is absolutely nothing like anything I've done before. Sets of 35 for shoulders tomorrow and a destroyer set lol!?!

I was actually going to ask what you thought about splitting chest and shoulders up. I'd like to train at least 5 days a week (if I don't need the rest). Maybe a couple sets of incline bench to get started?
    PES Representative
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Looks like you're in Phase 2 . I officially started with my first phase 1 arm workout today...holy pump! This is absolutely nothing like anything I've done before. Sets of 35 for shoulders tomorrow and a destroyer set lol!?!

I was actually going to ask what you thought about splitting chest and shoulders up. I'd like to train at least 5 days a week (if I don't need the rest). Maybe a couple sets of incline bench to get started?
    Dude, those heavy swings and that destroyer may bring you to tears. My shoulders are blowing up though man.

Yeah, I was actually thinking about doing that with a sun/wed split to give my chest a chance to recover (chest sun & shoulders Wednesday)

Sat:legs/abs
    Sun:chest
    Mon:back/abs
    Tueff
    Wed:shoulders/abs
    Thur:arms
    Friff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
  2. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM