DW Off-Season 2012-2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

DW Off-Season 2012-2013

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Avocados 5 for $1!!!! One bright side of CA Central Valley I guess 25gr of fat & 10gr of fiber. I'm really digging these avocados brother. Low-carb treat!
    that is an outstanding price
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know how much you guys care about basketball but this clip is from my alma mater and last nights game. 5'10" dunking on 6'5" got me pretty hype hahaha if you keep watching, the end shows it in slow motion
    http://youtu.be/_nYyaTZ_hBY
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a pretty sick video bro! Dude is like 3 feet up there! I used to be so in to bball, loved watching street ball and pro. Don't have much time these days though.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    That is a pretty sick video bro! Dude is like 3 feet up there! I used to be so in to bball, loved watching street ball and pro. Don't have much time these days though.
    I loved street ball back in the day! I love some pick up ball, but sadly I too don't seem to have the time either...

There were some pretty sick dunks I have seen at my school. You can look through some of the videos posted for some sick dunkfaces
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

http://youtu.be/j6V9J6oyoCo

This kid is unreal ^^^^ it's too bad too many people knew he could throw down or else he would have poster-ized soooo many more poor kids lol
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Killed legs today, it was an awesome workout. Weights were up from last week but I'm gonna go easy on stiff deads, I really want to focus on form vs. weight

Worked up to 585 on leg press. Here was final set of "linear hack squats" really a buzz kill with no true hack squat machine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jNcR4oUvJM

Btw, for Inarius, today was a 3XL shirt day
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Killed legs today, it was an awesome workout. Weights were up from last week but I'm gonna go easy on stiff deads, I really want to focus on form vs. weight

Worked up to 585 on leg press. Here was final set of "linear hack squats" really a buzz kill with no true hack squat machine

Haha I'm going to go to tge
    SFW and GFH
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Haha I'm going to go to the mall tomorrow and get a couple 3xls. They are gonna be big but it'll be motivation to grow into them.
    SFW and GFH
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Haha I'm going to go to the mall tomorrow and get a couple 3xls. They are gonna be big but it'll be motivation to grow into them.
    That's what I like to hear! I don't know if I'll ever be able to fill mine but I'll be damned if I won't try like hell.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    http://youtu.be/j6V9J6oyoCo

This kid is unreal ^^^^ it's too bad too many people knew he could throw down or else he would have poster-ized soooo many more poor kids lol
    That kid is sick! What's up with no room for bleachers in that gym man?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    That kid is sick! What's up with no room for bleachers in that gym man?
    It was built in 1928 and it was originally and all girls school. It was added to the states registered historically buildings list in the early 90's so there's not a whole lot they can do to it. Works great for home basketball games though. Its as loud in there for some games as any big time D-1 gym in the country, I can promise you that. Gym supposed to hold, legally 325 but was easily 500 for some games.

The bleachers on the far out of bounds line are literally right on the floor. Talk about harassment when in bounding the ball, poor guys. Their home record is stupid good, like 10-2 last year? The two loses came over Christmas break when there wasn't any students there too, lol. One of those including a win over a D2 powerhouse by like 25?
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

That's interesting stuff DW. Bet those games are a blast, intimidating to be right near the fans for the visiting team. Especially if you have a kid running around dunking like that!
    PES Representative
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

That's interesting stuff DW. Bet those games are a blast, intimidating to be right near the fans for the visiting team. Especially if you have a kid running around dunking like that!
    Fun times for sure. I know everything about the building, it was part of my history internship lol.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Pretty solid workout today, most all weights were up again. Decline Hammer Press stayed the same. Almost got all my reps for shoulder exercises, there was an increase from last week. These rep ranges are killer.

Some good news, I've got a lead on a new job. Looks promising so I'll be able to sleep a little better knowing ill be ok. I should know about that by the end of the week.

It's been almost 3 weeks with the carbs so I'll be depleting for 10days. I was going to jump right into it but want to do things right. If weights this week stay the same, I'll be pump'd! I'll take measurements at the end of the week, get a starting point for total grow season!!!!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Pretty solid workout today, most all weights were up again. Decline Hammer Press stayed the same. Almost got all my reps for shoulder exercises, there was an increase from last week. These rep ranges are killer.

Some good news, I've got a lead on a new job. Looks promising so I'll be able to sleep a little better knowing ill be ok. I should know about that by the end of the week.

It's been almost 3 weeks with the carbs so I'll be depleting for 10days. I was going to jump right into it but want to do things right. If weights this week stay the same, I'll be pump'd! I'll take measurements at the end of the week, get a starting point for total grow season!!!!
    Good luck with that lead on the job bro! Man it's hard to lay off carbs after an extended run.
    PES Representative
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is just a weekend treat my friend, when i have literally nothing to do.

During the week I'm pretty status quo. I'll make my lunch for the week tonight which takes about an hour or so
    I got ya. My fridge is small ass and college food is hit or miss.

Workouts are looking good.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well, I got my weeks messed up. It's next week I'll start with the lower carb stuff, then carb up Christmas & go from there. I knew there was a method to my madness....
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Fluctuating the carbs like that really help the gains?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Look up carb cycling. Its pretty popular. I believe Shelby Starnes has a good book about it.
    SFW and GFH
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yeah. For me, it's the only way to grow and stay lean. I had really gotten away from it this last year and that won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post

Look up carb cycling. Its pretty popular. I believe Shelby Starnes has a good book about it.
    He does? Man, I need to become a national level competitor and write a book about what I do, lol. I'm the only person I know that does this (I'm sure there's others) ill include you boss, need a powerlifting branch, of course haha.

2014?!?!?!?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Workout sucked today, weights were down but diet has been sloppy and I've been awake for going on, 65hours? idk what's wrong with me. I never feel tired. I'm not taking stimulants right now so I'm a loof. If I don't sleep tonight, I'm going to the DR.

Maybe it's my body telling me it's time to drop the carbs, lol. Which I've decided I will start Saturday of this week.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

In!
    Was wondering what happened to you..
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Yeah. For me, it's the only way to grow and stay lean. I had really gotten away from it this last year and that won't happen again.

He does? Man, I need to become a national level competitor and write a book about what I do, lol. I'm the only person I know that does this (I'm sure there's others) ill include you boss, need a powerlifting branch, of course haha.

2014?!?!?!?
    Haha ok. Shelby and Justin Harris were known for using carb cycling.
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...d=370&pid=3735
    He touches on it in that book and has a bunch of articles floating around too.
    SFW and GFH
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Off day. Prepping for dropping the carbs....

I wanted to share about Versa-1 (the supplement formally known as Patented Anabolic). It's being dropped to the IC January 8th, and the deal should be sick!!!! You can sign up, for free, at http://www.versa-1.com/

Perfect for PCT or a stand alone natural alternative.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius

I did carb cycling for my contest worked awesome for me.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Had an awesome leg workout despite so carbs. I did have some post workout though. Highlight of the workout today.....605 for 10, 3sec negatives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXlTha-1ow
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Had an awesome leg workout despite so carbs. I did have some post workout though. Highlight of the workout today.....605 for 10, 3sec negatives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXlTha-1ow
    Nice i like the vidoes man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Nice i like the vidoes man
    Thanks. They're awesome for reference, as I'm sure know with your own.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Thanks. They're awesome for reference, as I'm sure know with your own.
    Haha ya man I was watching some old video posts I had its nice seeing the progression. I like seeeing old PRs that are just standard lifts now
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Haha ya man I was watching some old video posts I had its nice seeing the progression. I like seeeing old PRs that are just standard lifts now
    Your last one was hilarious. Not because of you, but the guy curling behind you. I even commented on your video about it lol
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

In for this
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Workout was ok today. I think the lack of carbs is getting to be but it's only temporary. Weights were up slightly on the first few sets but was about a rep or two short on the last set of each exercise. Any water I had is gone, I look A LOT leaner than I did on Thursday. I think I slept funny bc my left shoulder is clicking, I'll start some work tonight.
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Diet was perfect today with ample avocados. Didn't really track calories but I had to be close to 250gr of fat? I had 5 avocados, lol.

Lowered carbs in my shakes by taking 1 scoop Flurry with 1 scoop ON Egg. Now only 7 down from 12 (each bit helps) with about 40gr fat (mostly MCT oil) doing those twice a day. I'll try and get a video update on my diet.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice work on keeping the diet on track. If by flurry you mean that protein powder man I can't stand the stuff. Bought some because it was on sale and regret it.
    PES Representative
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Nice work on keeping the diet on track. If by flurry you mean that protein powder man I can't stand the stuff. Bought some because it was on sale and regret it.
    I sold my second tub today for $20 to a guy at work. Yes, I agree. I won't purchase again. It just doesn't mix well when mixing two scoops, plus it gave me some serious bloat (concentrate in guessing)
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Battled through my workout today. My mid/lower back had a HUGE pump, not really sure why. I felt horrible after so that means 1 of 2 things....
    1.) I'm getting sick
    Or
    2.) Im depleted of carbs

I'm hoping the latter. Strength was about the same but I'm trying to limit my rest between sets to under a minute. Up the intensity and cut cardio back to 4 days in the morning (mon/tue & thur/fri)

I'm about maxed out on dead stop DB rows. We only have up to 125 and I hit the 120 today for all my reps. Guess I'll stay at 120 and start to hold the squeeze & rest less between sets.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I sold my second tub today for $20 to a guy at work. Yes, I agree. I won't purchase again. It just doesn't mix well when mixing two scoops, plus it gave me some serious bloat (concentrate in guessing)
    What flavor did you guys get? I like the chocolate, but I've got tubs of cookies and strawberry that I can't wait to see disappear. I've been trying to finish at least one of them before I crack open Pronom 23.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Vanilla. I wish ON made their egg Vanilla Custard in big containers (or at least in haven't seen) I friggen love it
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Vanilla. I wish ON made their egg Vanilla Custard in big containers (or at least in haven't seen) I friggen love it
    I'll have to give it a try then. Its been years since I've bought any ON protein.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Got word today. My last day as an employee at my current employer will be jan 15th. Nows the time To move onto bigger and better things!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
  2. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM