DW Off-Season 2012-2013 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 10

DW Off-Season 2012-2013

Page 10 of 14 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I going to trader joes tomorow after all this about chicken sausage
    You try them? Sooooo good bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Worked up to 720 for 10 on leg press. Such a huge leg pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MHi8u5zF8

Single leg curls
    50x20
    60x15
    70x10
    *35x12
    *100x20 partials

Leg press
    680x10
    700x10
    720x10

Hack squats 2 in the hole
    315x10
    315x10
    *225xfailure
    *135xfailute
    *machine @ failure (bottom 1/2 bottom full)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job with the presses man. 720 for 10 is pretty savage.

The 1.5 rep technique you used for hack squats is no joke too. I tried that with 200 on Smith squats and couldn't get 8 reps...I have a pretty bad video of it that I can post later.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great job with the presses man. 720 for 10 is pretty savage.

The 1.5 rep technique you used for hack squats is no joke too. I tried that with 200 on Smith squats and couldn't get 8 reps...I have a pretty bad video of it that I can post later.
    At first I thought that said "pretty average" and I thought lol.

Bro, I made the mistake on smith squats! Ended up with 135 on there like a little b!tch. That was one of my vomit days.

Those leg curls I did today gave me the biggest ham pump, I tried to take a picture but I had some veins running through my hammies. Crazy!

Look forward to the video!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

At first I thought that said "pretty average" and I thought lol.

Bro, I made the mistake on smith squats! Ended up with 135 on there like a little b!tch. That was one of my vomit days.

Those leg curls I did today gave me the biggest ham pump, I tried to take a picture but I had some veins running through my hammies. Crazy!

Look forward to the video!
    Haha I just wanted to let you know how unimpressed I was lol.

It was akward enough just trying to squat with the Smith; I kept shuffling my feet around throughout the set.

Nice brotha! Can't say I've ever experienced that.

Hopefully I can get it uploaded without WiFi.
    PES Representative
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Haha I just wanted to let you know how unimpressed I was lol.

It was akward enough just trying to squat with the Smith; I kept shuffling my feet around throughout the set.

Nice brotha! Can't say I've ever experienced that.

Hopefully I can get it uploaded without WiFi.
    Well, i say thank you hahaha. I used to have to do that with guys I coached. They did some impressive things in the weight room but they're young college kids, gotta keep their egos in check. Then at our weight room final meeting I'd boost their egos, a viscous cycle lol

I shuffled my feet too, I think it's bc they're set at a slight angle? Takes a rep or 7 to get in the right groove haha
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ha I stay away from smith squats. It just doesn't feel right
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

You try them? Sooooo good bro!
    We.didnt.make.it out today. Didnt even leave the house cept for a lil cardio this morning.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Worked up to 720 for 10 on leg press. Such a huge leg pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MHi8u5zF8

Single leg curls
    50x20
    60x15
    70x10
    *35x12
    *100x20 partials

Leg press
    680x10
    700x10
    720x10

Hack squats 2 in the hole
    315x10
    315x10
    *225xfailure
    *135xfailute
    *machine @ failure (bottom 1/2 bottom full)
    Great work DW!!! I got 590 on LP for 14/10/10 today, I know not big but I'm happy that 3sec neg is killer. Keep it up bud!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

We.didnt.make.it out today. Didnt even leave the house cept for a lil cardio this morning.
    Lol one of those days ehh? Probably felt great, too
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Great work DW!!! I got 590 on LP for 14/10/10 today, I know not big but I'm happy that 3sec neg is killer. Keep it up bud!

Thanks! thats not bad man, the 3sec make it an entirely new ball game. It's amazing how much if a different pump it is. It's my entire quad!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well with crappy diet my weight is up a good but but it's mostly water, measure ya aren't really up too much (bad ones)

HyperT2 is keeping my lean, it's pretty awesome! I'm going to keep carbs out of my diet for a few days just to feel better and lose this water. Gyno has flared a little bit and I think the added alcohol/carbohydrate consumption has added to this. Bc of this I had to sleep a little funny last night and now my shoulder is sore.

Lesson to all you guys out there....Beer & carbs in excess are bad mmmkay haha
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Well with crappy diet my weight is up a good but but it's mostly water, measure ya aren't really up too much (bad ones)

HyperT2 is keeping my lean, it's pretty awesome! I'm going to keep carbs out of my diet for a few days just to feel better and lose this water. Gyno has flared a little bit and I think the added alcohol/carbohydrate consumption has added to this. Bc of this I had to sleep a little funny last night and now my shoulder is sore.

Haha I'm right there with you on the bad diet. 258 before bed last night. I don't really drink but I do love me some pizza.
    SFW and GFH
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The bolded may be bad but oh it feels so damn good some times!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

After 8 weeks it may be time to de-load. Started today and just didn't feel it, joints are a little achy, appetite isn't very big, heart rates been a little elevated and just overall feel a little tight. This weekend probably didn't help anything either
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

After 8 weeks it may be time to de-load. Started today and just didn't feel it, joints are a little achy, appetite isn't very big, heart rates been a little elevated and just overall feel a little tight. This weekend probably didn't help anything either
    Ha probably not you carb monster! 8 weeks of what though? Keto or MD?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Independent
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Also DW I'd like your experienced opinion. I posted this ? In my thread but I figured I'd ask you since you've competed b4,

Independent
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Also DW I'd like your experienced opinion. I posted this ? In my thread but I figured I'd ask you since you've competed b4,

Probably help if I asked the damn question!

After meeting with my coach he said overall I'm a little ahead of schedule, but to bring my chest up a bit, shoulders look good. So do u think I should separate chest and shoulders I'm currently doing them together. Sorry for this hijack bro

Independent
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Ha probably not you carb monster! 8 weeks of what though? Keto or MD?
    Um, MD? I put a question mark bc I think I've been on this nutrition since October, or at least a slight variation since then.

Diet will stay consistent. Probably have a "cheat" meal in the evening with a GDA before.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Probably help if I asked the damn question!

After meeting with my coach he said overall I'm a little ahead of schedule, but to bring my chest up a bit, shoulders look good. So do u think I should separate chest and shoulders I'm currently doing them together. Sorry for this hijack bro

Lol I saw that bud, its all good. If you're training MD. Keep them together! My chest/shoulders have grown awesome over the past 8 weeks
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Um, MD? I put a question mark bc I think I've been on this nutrition since October, or at least a slight variation since then.

Diet will stay consistent. Probably have a "cheat" meal in the evening with a GDA before.
    Haha right on man. I figured that's what you were talking about
    Purus labs Rep
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Log is looking great man keep it up!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Log is looking great man keep it up!
    Thanks brotha!

4 week update picture! (Since plan was installed) I dropped crabs a little this past week to offset some poor food choices from last weekend and I'm ALMOST back on track. Look a little flat but that's easily fixable ;-)

HyperT2 has been amazing with allowing me to eat and keeping bodyfat under control. I also want to note I am NOT doing versa-1 at the moment. I started it but the way things are going, I decided to hold back on it for a minute. I'm +2lbs from last weigh in, up 4lbs over the past 4 weeks. No noticeable fat gains.

TestPowder+Prime (69protocol)+Hypert2 has been awesome!!!!

Name:  image-557691930.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  508.2 KB
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

lookin beefy dude!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    lookin beefy dude!
    Thanks bro, trying to keep bf under control this next year while adding some serious mass!
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm using test powder 3 scoops workout days And 2 versa one pre workout

Liking it. Haven't caught up. Cliff notes of the log? Lol
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Looking good.bro.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Lookin like a boss bro
    Purus labs Rep
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm using test powder 3 scoops workout days And 2 versa one pre workout

Liking it. Haven't caught up. Cliff notes of the log? Lol
    I've thought about TP intra, haven't pulled the trigger though. How are you liking it this far?

I can give a run down, where you want me to start?!? Lol

Looking good.bro.
    Thanks boss! This hyperT2 has been doing a fantastic job with helping to keep me lean.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Also interested in how you guys are liking the test powder i have a jar ill be cracking into as part of pct soon was think about picking another one up
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've thought about TP intra, haven't pulled the trigger though. How are you liking it this far?

I can give a run down, where you want me to start?!? Lol

Thanks boss! This hyperT2 has been doing a fantastic job with helping to keep me lean.
    Start from beginning ? Lol

I'm going to do test powder with all my pills pre workout tomorrow instead of intra and one scoop post with my pills

Hyper t2 is a good prod man. If I had it I'd stack with Recomp and aav2 and osthole. Hehe I got a ton of powder here to play with
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Start from beginning ? Lol
    Lol ok so 20 week off-season over over view.

Started IF post contest and added waaaaay too much bodyfat. Started carb cycling and went into a recomp

8 week recomp went very well (included Versa-1) dropped about 2%bf and kept overall body weight the same.

The past 8 weeks I've been slowly adding size with some bf gains but nothing too much, waist is still roughly the same measurement. Diet has been heavier on carbs but timed and using GDA's. I've went carb heavy weekends/2 or 3 days a few times here and there and has helped keep my sanity and add size.

Last 4 weeks have been TestPowder/Prime/HypterT2/ALCAR (amongst staples and pre-workouts)

All told I've added about 15lbs since my weight has steadied (over about 16 weeks) but closer to 40 since I was on stage hehe

How'd I do? Lol

All
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I musta got in on this late. Didnt know you've been on stage man. How'd you do?
    Purus labs Rep
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I musta got in on this late. Didnt know you've been on stage man. How'd you do?
    2nd in Novice light-weight class (176 & under)
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

That's awesome congrats! Have you done more than 1?
    Purus labs Rep
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

That's awesome congrats! Have you done more than 1?
    Thanks man!

Nope, that's the Lone Ranger. Looking at possibly doing 2 in 2014, depending on how much size I can put on this year.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Nice muscles. What's the cut-off for the next weight class?
    PES Representative
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Nice muscles. What's the cut-off for the next weight class?
    Well novice is only 2 classes usually, 176 below and above. Open is more narrowed.

I'd be a middle weight in the open class, which I believe is 153 to 176.

Light heavy is 176.5-198.

I would love to come in at the very top of middle weight class. That'd mean 176 & shredded glutes, like 3% bf if I made it. If I do a 16 week prep and start with a bodyfat of between 12-15% I think I can do it starting from 225 & 12% (roughly 195lbs lean body mass) take in account water loss and muscle I'm bound to lose it'll make it close, we shall see.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
  2. Everyone's Off Season Arsenal?
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. Off-Season Pic 195 lbs.
    By frankpt in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 04:37 AM
  4. Anybody have Off Season pics of Lee Priest?
    By phasar in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 03:16 PM
  5. on and off season pics
    By ironguru in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:55 PM