Bulking '12 Season Full swing

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Nice workout man. Kill it! I'll be glad to get next week over with.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Nice workout man. Kill it! I'll be glad to get next week over with.
    Last day tomorrow! I'm pumped.

Had a kinda ok ish workout tonight??? Only reason it wasn't good was cause my bis were taking all the load on every exercise! Hopefully they will grow due to the pure stress.

Numbers seemed down too. Not post worthy. Except the weighted pullup sets i did
    BW + 25 x 4, 4, 3 (205lbs total)
    When I got fed up with trying to hit the back at different angles I just went and did some high volume work for bis and fatigued the Fuk out of them till they were popping out of my skin and hopefully next back day will be more productive.
    •   

3. Nice man just keep putting in the hard work and focus. A bad day is just that. Don't worry about it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

4. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice man just keep putting in the hard work and focus. A bad day is just that. Don't worry about it.
    thanks bro. finals are over! Celebrated last night with some girls from school, they wanted fukkin Bud light platnum and shock top. drank 4 shock tops instead of eating, felt like absolute fukking garbage this morning. couldnt even drink coffee lmao! oh well. gonna go watch our boys win the title tonight and probably go out.

everything will resume saturday as i will gear up for a full on focused bulk. i want atleast 20lbs during my 3 months off. shooting for 190 by Jan 15th and 200 by March 16th (my bday)! Im going to track every single calorie starting saturday starting with 4k and possibly uping to 4.5k towards the end of feb. Im gonna switch off phat for a while and go back to undulated 4 day split and give my body more rest that it needs. Gonna be starting it off strong with heavy legs saturday afternoon! Soo pumped! Gonna be a nice bulk ladies and gents!

More details later! For now....

5. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    thanks bro. finals are over! Celebrated last night with some girls from school, they wanted fukkin Bud light platnum and shock top. drank 4 shock tops instead of eating, felt like absolute fukking garbage this morning. couldnt even drink coffee lmao! oh well. gonna go watch our boys win the title tonight and probably go out.

everything will resume saturday as i will gear up for a full on focused bulk. i want atleast 20lbs during my 3 months off. shooting for 190 by Jan 15th and 200 by March 16th (my bday)! Im going to track every single calorie starting saturday starting with 4k and possibly uping to 4.5k towards the end of feb. Im gonna switch off phat for a while and go back to undulated 4 day split and give my body more rest that it needs. Gonna be starting it off strong with heavy legs saturday afternoon! Soo pumped! Gonna be a nice bulk ladies and gents!
    I would say heavier and less workouts, with lots of good clean calories is your best bet to put on the mass fast. What do you mean 3 months off!? lol. Must be nice. I have 3 weeks after next week until I am back into it.

4 shocks tops sounds like a good mass builder just drink lots of water if you are gona drink. I am usually only drinking liquor if I am drinking which I don't do much at school, obviously. Just hydrate and your usually gona be all good, I haven't had any issues, or hangover. Most I had was this drink we made a few weeks ago, I ended up getting around 7-8 shots of vlad in 30 mins, lol. That was a bit iffy, but a fun night!

I thought you were gona tell me the girls wanted to celebrate so you burnt off some extra calories! hahaha.

6. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I would say heavier and less workouts, with lots of good clean calories is your best bet to put on the mass fast. What do you mean 3 months off!? lol. Must be nice. I have 3 weeks after next week until I am back into it.

4 shocks tops sounds like a good mass builder just drink lots of water if you are gona drink. I am usually only drinking liquor if I am drinking which I don't do much at school, obviously. Just hydrate and your usually gona be all good, I haven't had any issues, or hangover. Most I had was this drink we made a few weeks ago, I ended up getting around 7-8 shots of vlad in 30 mins, lol. That was a bit iffy, but a fun night!

I thought you were gona tell me the girls wanted to celebrate so you burnt off some extra calories! hahaha.
    I love heavy lifting and its my strong point. But high reps are definitely lacking. So i want to incorporate both. Also, im dying for some 20 rep squats with 2 plates. Also, heavy barbell benching gets my shoulders and tris real nice, but leaves my chest completely out of it. So if i were to go full on heavy id have to switch out some BB bench days for Decline or DB bench. 3 months off of school just work 9-5 then gymmmmmmm! The benefits of semester vs quarter system?? Shock top is nasty! Too much sugar im drinking my hard IPAs from now on lol i drink water alll day! I usually never get hang overs! If i eat and then drink either beer or hard mix drinks and a few shots im goooood to go too! Vlad is vodka? Ohh i burned a FEW calories alright hahaha had a nice ab workout i must say

I was thinking maybe doing a half undulated type program. Like A/B instead of A/B/C incorporating heavy one week and 10-20 on week B. What do u think?
    Bench Squat Press Deadlift
    (Chest and bis) (Quads n Traps n Calves) (Shoulders n tris n abs) (Back n hamstrings)

A week heavy, B week high rep
    Chest A week
    BB bench 5x5
    Incline DB 4 x 7
    DB flys 3 x 10
    Weighted Dips 3 x fail

Squat A week
    Squat 5x5
    Leg press 4 x 7 SS Calves 4 x 6
    Leg Extensions 4 x 8
    BB heavy shrugs 4 x 6
    DB rear pull shrugs 4 x 8
    Standing Calf raises 4 x 8

Press A week
    Standing "Press" 5 x 5
    Side laterals 3 x 6
    Upright Rows 3 x 6
    GCBP 5 x 5
    French Press 4 x 7

Pull A week
    BB rows 4 x 5
    Pullups 3 sets fail
    T-Bar rows 3 x 5 (would fatigue fuk out of lower back before deads though)
    Deadlift 3 x 5
    Lunges 2 x 5
    Hamstring Curls 3 x 8

7. this is my goal physique in about a year. depending on how my bulk goes i might be able to get to something close by end of summer. Obviously this is just an aesthetic goal. Once i hit my appearance goal im going full strength retard hahaha

8. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    I love heavy lifting and its my strong point. But high reps are definitely lacking. So i want to incorporate both. Also, im dying for some 20 rep squats with 2 plates. Also, heavy barbell benching gets my shoulders and tris real nice, but leaves my chest completely out of it. So if i were to go full on heavy id have to switch out some BB bench days for Decline or DB bench. 3 months off of school just work 9-5 then gymmmmmmm! The benefits of semester vs quarter system?? Shock top is nasty! Too much sugar im drinking my hard IPAs from now on lol i drink water alll day! I usually never get hang overs! If i eat and then drink either beer or hard mix drinks and a few shots im goooood to go too! Vlad is vodka? Ohh i burned a FEW calories alright hahaha had a nice ab workout i must say

I was thinking maybe doing a half undulated type program. Like A/B instead of A/B/C incorporating heavy one week and 10-20 on week B. What do u think?
    Bench Squat Press Deadlift
    (Chest and bis) (Quads n Traps n Calves) (Shoulders n tris n abs) (Back n hamstrings)

A week heavy, B week high rep
    Chest A week
    BB bench 5x5
    Incline DB 4 x 7
    DB flys 3 x 10
    Weighted Dips 3 x fail

Squat A week
    Squat 5x5
    Leg press 4 x 7 SS Calves 4 x 6
    Leg Extensions 4 x 8
    BB heavy shrugs 4 x 6
    DB rear pull shrugs 4 x 8
    Standing Calf raises 4 x 8

Press A week
    Standing "Press" 5 x 5
    Side laterals 3 x 6
    Upright Rows 3 x 6
    GCBP 5 x 5
    French Press 4 x 7

Pull A week
    BB rows 4 x 5
    Pullups 3 sets fail
    T-Bar rows 3 x 5 (would fatigue fuk out of lower back before deads though)
    Deadlift 3 x 5
    Lunges 2 x 5
    Hamstring Curls 3 x 8

The workout sounds good, personally I don't think you can go wrong as long as you push hard every workout, don't overtrain, and don't get stagnant with your workouts.

Lifting heavy is great but can take its toll. I have done a lot of high reps lately, I did mostly heavy this week though, it was great. The reps are obviously working. I have a huge chest as is so I don't have your problem. I just need to get the tris and shoulders up to speed. mostly tri. Sounds nice dude that is sweet, enjoy it! I haven't had shock top personally. Haha that sounds good, yes vlad is cheap vodka, made a new drink with arnie palmer and koolaide about half and half with the vodka. Its like 60 proof. Although I am not sure what exactly I got that night. Water is like all important... lol. Gota love those ab workouts! hahaha

I gave up physique ^ goals a while back, I just let them come and focus on getting strong and big as possible. Eat good, and lots of it, work hard and smart, let the gains come. I can't get lean enough and big enough to look that cut unless I do LG, and while some guys like it for building muscle I just can't seem to get enough food in to grow the way I'd like. I love it for cutting up though. Right now I just love where I am at with everything.

You are well on your way man just keep putting in the work.

9. busy, about to go to our varsity game (i coach JV) but in the mean time check out the grocery shopping. didnt lay out all the carbs, just the proteinz

10. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    busy, about to go to our varsity game (i coach JV) but in the mean time check out the grocery shopping. didnt lay out all the carbs, just the proteinz
    Damn

Send some my way.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    The workout sounds good, personally I don't think you can go wrong as long as you push hard every workout, don't overtrain, and don't get stagnant with your workouts.

Lifting heavy is great but can take its toll. I have done a lot of high reps lately, I did mostly heavy this week though, it was great. The reps are obviously working. I have a huge chest as is so I don't have your problem. I just need to get the tris and shoulders up to speed. mostly tri. Sounds nice dude that is sweet, enjoy it! I haven't had shock top personally. Haha that sounds good, yes vlad is cheap vodka, made a new drink with arnie palmer and koolaide about half and half with the vodka. Its like 60 proof. Although I am not sure what exactly I got that night. Water is like all important... lol. Gota love those ab workouts! hahaha

I gave up physique ^ goals a while back, I just let them come and focus on getting strong and big as possible. Eat good, and lots of it, work hard and smart, let the gains come. I can't get lean enough and big enough to look that cut unless I do LG, and while some guys like it for building muscle I just can't seem to get enough food in to grow the way I'd like. I love it for cutting up though. Right now I just love where I am at with everything.

You are well on your way man just keep putting in the work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Damn

Send some my way.
    Speaking of that, im going to run this workout plan for 4 weeks starting today (till January 5th) . Then i will deload for a week and go back to Dorain yates High Intensity training for 4 weeks and re-evaluate February 5th.

Yea man i agree, i just watched laynes video on over training and how to maximize High Intensity and Over-reaching. I will be implementing his tactics for the duration of the bulk. I will start out over-reaching with heavy heavy workouts (gonna do alot more singles, tripples and negatives along with crazy high reps drop sets and rest pause on the B weeks etc). Then deload and go super low volume.

I wish i had more of everything! Especially chest like yours! In due time! I will become a beast. A 200lb ecto is comin like a freight train! Well i hope you enjoy the drinking because im not gonna be doing alot of it. But arnold palmers remind me of boating season! Every dam day on the boat wakeboarding and drinkin arnold palmers hahaa

I cant wait to get me some ab workouts son! Well the grass is always greener on the other side right? Strength goals are fun and much easier to track than physique goals. Physique is an art. Strength is just pure hell! Well i will be one of those guys eating a ton on LG and hoping to take full advantage of both directions in size and leaness. However, i know all i need to do to get lean is eat maintenance and increase my activity a little bit while combining solid fun workouts!

Im glad you like where your at man! Thats the entire goal of what we do. To be happy with ourselves. Its what drives us to work harder and preform better!

Bulking at its finest

1400 cals down, 2500 more to go!
    34 g fat
    167 g carbs
    98g protein

Gonna be loading on creatine-mono for the next week. That means taking in about 4 protein shakes with 5g creatine mono in each.

12. Heavy Squat workout last night 10 sets 33 reps total
    315 x 3
    315 x 2
    315 x 1
    315 x 1
    315 x 1
    275 x 3
    275 x 3
    275 x 3
    225 x 8
    225 x 8

Leg press
    3 pps x 8
    4 pps x 6
    3 pps x 8
    3 pps x 8

Leg press calf extensions 20, 20 15
    Seated Calf Raises
    100 x 8
    150 x 6
    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    150 x 8
    150 x 8

Ate a whole pound of steak last night. 4 tortillas and 1 cup of rice. went out for a few drinks last night and didnt get much sleep. Gonna get heavy bench in today hopefully.

13. Nice squats dude, that's a good bit heavier than I have seen you go. Solid progress.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Nice squats dude, that's a good bit heavier than I have seen you go. Solid progress.
    thanks bro! i miss heavy squatting, hopefully ill be up to 405x1 by the end of my bulk.

15. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    thanks bro! i miss heavy squatting, hopefully ill be up to 405x1 by the end of my bulk.
    Yeah I would like to hit 405 myself.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Yeah I would like to hit 405 myself.
    you hit 275 for 10 then 315 for 5, 4, 3? whats your projected right now? lets race!

17. Nice work dude. Kill that bench today, you know I will be going hard tomorrow after resting all weekend

You trying to race everyone now! What your weight at now?

18. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    you hit 275 for 10 then 315 for 5, 4, 3? whats your projected right now? lets race!
    I don't know what my projected is, but I'm down to race!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice work dude. Kill that bench today, you know I will be going hard tomorrow after resting all weekend
    nice, my legs are soo fkin sore as im watching the saints giants game chugging water getting ready for the gym! Im thinkin of doing the same thing for bench that i did for squat... a couple tripples and then a bunch of doubles then rep it out.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I don't know what my projected is, but I'm down to race!
    sounds good! im racing country to 190 and now you to 405!! time to do work! got any belt suggestions? ive never used one, never really felt the need. do you think i should start for super heavy 1rm stuff?

21. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    sounds good! im racing country to 190 and now you to 405!! time to do work! got any belt suggestions? ive never used one
    I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways

23. Sounds good bro. Could be a nice power day for you on bench. Get it.

I lift with a belt now on anything in the 300s on squat and dead just because of my back issues. Downside is on high reps it starts to choke off your blood flow. I do like the feel without a belt, but I know with it on I don't have to worry about that. I can push out that last rep without breaking form.

24. Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways
    Agreed.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

25. Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?

26. If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    SFW and GFH

27. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.

28. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?
    how the hell do you get 4lb jumps? i dont get it. you were snacking on fukkin yogurt the last few days while im over here eating whole wheat pasta and steak barely pushing 180 and next thing i know your up here from 176. fml.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.
    I have a 315 x 1 that ill edit later. Will post a 225 x 20 possibly next squat day. As for now, this fancy 405 deads video i just made from my long time goal

Back and Hammies workout tonight
    Couple sets of pullups
    bent over rows
    155 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6

Seated rows to warm up the rhomboids and traps
    3 sets of MMC light x 10

T-Bar Row machine
    70 x 8
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    100 x 5
    70 x 8

Weighted Pullups
    BW + 25 x 3, 2, 2

SLDL 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5

Then i went onto reagular deadlift
    315 x 5
    345 x 3
    385 x 2
    405 x 1[PR]
    405 x 1[PR]
    315 x 5

Sumo Deads: wanna know how long my legs are? My toes were touching the plates and i had to move them in to not crush them on the way down haha
    225 x 8
    275 x 5
    275 x 5

Power Cleans
    135 x 5
    155 x 3
    185 x 3

Walking lunges
    135 x 5 reps per leg walking forward, 5 reps per leg walking backwords

Static Lunges
    135 x 6 per leg x 3 sets

Then i finished off with a set of dorian yates lat machine for a couple sets of 6-8. Beast workout. 405 dead has been on my mind since football when i failed at it and never got a chance to hit it again.

didnt weigh tonight but last night i was at about 179/180 ish.

Meals have been on target just not as many calories as i was expecting. Been cramming media stuff for my buddys big release party thursday. This weekend is GO TIME! Shoulders n tris tomorrow! Show thursday.

29. Well weight does fluctuate, my guess is a light day (crap my guts out) and then a normalish day. I'm not complaining. I have been eating a lot though, it's finals week and we get donuts and a special food idea every night at the dining hall, and I live next door to it so

Sold workout and nice DL! good job on the new PR man. Awesome work.

30. Nice PRs, you got way more in you!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sanity Check (Epi / Tren PCT in full swing)
    By beejman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
  3. bulk powerfull = Muira Puama 12:1 ????
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 02:21 PM
  4. My CEE 12 week bulk
    By Nabeshin in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 06:22 PM