1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    sounds good! im racing country to 190 and now you to 405!! time to do work! got any belt suggestions? ive never used one
    I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

I use a cheap one that I got, but I kinda prefer to lift without it on squats, I took it off for my 2nd and 3rd sets last leg day.
    That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds good bro. Could be a nice power day for you on bench. Get it.

I lift with a belt now on anything in the 300s on squat and dead just because of my back issues. Downside is on high reps it starts to choke off your blood flow. I do like the feel without a belt, but I know with it on I don't have to worry about that. I can push out that last rep without breaking form.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

That's good to hear. I've never felt the need for one. Pure raw 405 would be way more sick anyways
    Agreed.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    SFW and GFH
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    If you guys are racing to a 405 squat, you should definitely post up some squat videos.
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Hit 180 today big dog! Where you at?
    how the hell do you get 4lb jumps? i dont get it. you were snacking on fukkin yogurt the last few days while im over here eating whole wheat pasta and steak barely pushing 180 and next thing i know your up here from 176. fml.
    I squated 385 the other day, but not quite as deep as I would have liked. I suppose there should be set form requirements, but then again I am not in the race so it doesn't matter

I agree I want to see videos of them each as well. I need to find Randoja's log.
    I have a 315 x 1 that ill edit later. Will post a 225 x 20 possibly next squat day. As for now, this fancy 405 deads video i just made from my long time goal

Back and Hammies workout tonight
    Couple sets of pullups
    bent over rows
    155 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6
    165 x 6

Seated rows to warm up the rhomboids and traps
    3 sets of MMC light x 10

T-Bar Row machine
    70 x 8
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    100 x 5
    70 x 8

Weighted Pullups
    BW + 25 x 3, 2, 2

SLDL 135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 5

Then i went onto reagular deadlift
    315 x 5
    345 x 3
    385 x 2
    405 x 1[PR]
    405 x 1[PR]
    315 x 5

Sumo Deads: wanna know how long my legs are? My toes were touching the plates and i had to move them in to not crush them on the way down haha
    225 x 8
    275 x 5
    275 x 5

Power Cleans
    135 x 5
    155 x 3
    185 x 3

Walking lunges
    135 x 5 reps per leg walking forward, 5 reps per leg walking backwords

Static Lunges
    135 x 6 per leg x 3 sets

Then i finished off with a set of dorian yates lat machine for a couple sets of 6-8. Beast workout. 405 dead has been on my mind since football when i failed at it and never got a chance to hit it again.

didnt weigh tonight but last night i was at about 179/180 ish.

Meals have been on target just not as many calories as i was expecting. Been cramming media stuff for my buddys big release party thursday. This weekend is GO TIME! Shoulders n tris tomorrow! Show thursday.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Well weight does fluctuate, my guess is a light day (crap my guts out) and then a normalish day. I'm not complaining. I have been eating a lot though, it's finals week and we get donuts and a special food idea every night at the dining hall, and I live next door to it so

Sold workout and nice DL! good job on the new PR man. Awesome work.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

Nice PRs, you got way more in you!
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Well weight does fluctuate, my guess is a light day (crap my guts out) and then a normalish day. I'm not complaining. I have been eating a lot though, it's finals week and we get donuts and a special food idea every night at the dining hall, and I live next door to it so

Sold workout and nice DL! good job on the new PR man. Awesome work.
    well nice bro! i need that 180 to start working up to 190! haha donuts will do the trick! Thanks man, although lifting heavy is nice and fun and all its not suiting for my goals. Im gonna go back to full undulated program. Heavy, mid range (8-12), high rep. I saw wayyy better aesthetic gains that i have been lately trying to go heavier. My strength skyrockets, but i look like crap and any weight i put on ends up being fat.

This was the plan from saturday anyways, except i wanted to take your advice and keep going heavy so i was thinking binary, but now im definitely going 3 way (lolz).
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Nice PRs, you got way more in you!

thanks bro! i agree, it felt really light! But i didnt want to push it since it was my first time going up past 3 plates in almost a year!!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

thanks bro! i agree, it felt really light! But i didnt want to push it since it was my first time going up past 3 plates in almost a year!!!
    For sure always better to proceed with caution IMO. Now you just gotta squat it
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

For sure always better to proceed with caution IMO. Now you just gotta squat it
    eventually haha! 100lbs to my squat in 6 months? ffk yea
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

well nice bro! i need that 180 to start working up to 190! haha donuts will do the trick! Thanks man, although lifting heavy is nice and fun and all its not suiting for my goals. Im gonna go back to full undulated program. Heavy, mid range (8-12), high rep. I saw wayyy better aesthetic gains that i have been lately trying to go heavier. My strength skyrockets, but i look like crap and any weight i put on ends up being fat.

This was the plan from saturday anyways, except i wanted to take your advice and keep going heavy so i was thinking binary, but now im definitely going 3 way (lolz).
    I was 181.6 today... I remembered I was wearing sweats though and took them off and I weighed 180.0. I think pure body weight would be somewhere around 177-178 but I can't undress anymore in the gym lol.

Yeah donuts... dang. I skipped them last night and felt cut up today and still weighed more! The stack is working I guess I always loved it. I like the undulated you were doing, although I don't know much about it, I have always seen good gains on a similar program. So what are you deciding for sure for your program? haha.

eventually haha! 100lbs to my squat in 6 months? ffk yea
    I added 120 to my dead in 2ish on the stack I have been talking about with you/ I am now on.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

I was 181.6 today... I remembered I was wearing sweats though and took them off and I weighed 180.0. I think pure body weight would be somewhere around 177-178 but I can't undress anymore in the gym lol.

Yeah donuts... dang. I skipped them last night and felt cut up today and still weighed more! The stack is working I guess I always loved it. I like the undulated you were doing, although I don't know much about it, I have always seen good gains on a similar program. So what are you deciding for sure for your program? haha.

I added 120 to my dead in 2ish on the stack I have been talking about with you/ I am now on.
    dang man and it just keeps going up and up! I wanna save that stack for feburary 1st, even if it does mean letting you beat me to 190 . I want to carry as much weight as i can into the stack that way i lean up and maintain my weight from what you were saying with how much you just shred up. Im gonna run an m-stak here in a little bit. Plus i wanna look the best for my bday march 16th.

I loved it too! i loved how i felt on it and the diversity and freedom i always crave when i go into the gym. I wanna stick to heavy, but i also want to get some high rep fatigue going. i gotta think about it lol

here are the options:
    1) binary undulated focusing on A week being heavy <6 reps, B week being >10
    2) back to PHAT
    or or!!
    3) binary in which A week i would lift heavy <6 reps and then after the big 1-2 heavy compounds go all out MMC muscle fatigue, B week pre-fatige heavy lifting with MMC after.

just thought of that last one. i like pre-fatigue for crazy pumps and i get hella strength gains out of it, but not every workout thats why it works for undulated!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

dang man and it just keeps going up and up! I wanna save that stack for feburary 1st, even if it does mean letting you beat me to 190 . I want to carry close to 200lbs into the stack that way i lean up and maintain my weight from what you were saying with how much you just shred up. Plus i wanna look the best for my bday march 16th cause im gonna do something big as i didnt do anything big for my 21st.

I loved it too! i loved how i felt on it and the diversity and freedom i always crave when i go into the gym. I wanna stick to heavy, but i also want to get some high rep fatigue going. i gotta think about it lol

here are the options:
    1) binary undulated focusing on A week being heavy <6 reps, B week being >10
    2) back to PHAT
    or or!!
    3) binary in which A week i would lift heavy <6 reps and then after the big 1-2 heavy compounds go all out MMC muscle fatigue, B week pre-fatige heavy lifting with MMC after.

just thought of that last one. i like pre-fatigue for crazy pumps and i get hella strength gains out of it, but not every workout thats why it works for undulated!

Haha, you won't cut much, you'll just get bigger I promise. Dose it right, and run the formadrol after, and that should give you ., 2 months and a week on the stack. Start it like second/third week of feb, and youll come off right before your bday so you'll be at the peak. Plus get you bigger, sooner.

I don't know if I will hit 190, once I go to 185 I will be content, I will still gain though as long as it's clean then.

I like the sound of all of it. As long as your training hard, I don't think it matters. Look at me, I do the most basic "program" you can do, really. I have 3 ex phys classes next semester, and one I will be making and doing a workout with a partner... hahaha. oh yes.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Haha, you won't cut much, you'll just get bigger I promise. Dose it right, and run the formadrol after, and that should give you ., 2 months and a week on the stack. Start it like second/third week of feb, and youll come off right before your bday so you'll be at the peak. Plus get you bigger, sooner.

I don't know if I will hit 190, once I go to 185 I will be content, I will still gain though as long as it's clean then.

I like the sound of all of it. As long as your training hard, I don't think it matters. Look at me, I do the most basic "program" you can do, really. I have 3 ex phys classes next semester, and one I will be making and doing a workout with a partner... hahaha. oh yes.
    cant argue with that! You got me convinced! haha. well all that i know is that im gonna lift heavy and fatigue the targeted muscle group. Ill figure it out as i go haha but each week will be the same type of training per muscle group.

oh damn ur gonna be cut lol next semester youll be six pac training! haha
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

cant argue with that! You got me convinced! haha. well all that i know is that im gonna lift heavy and fatigue the targeted muscle group. Ill figure it out as i go haha but each week will be the same type of training per muscle group.

oh damn ur gonna be cut lol next semester youll be six pac training! haha
    Lol no sir. Powerlifting training and big bulking will be implemented next week. I am gona get thick. Lot's of heavy work...

When you start the stack, if you can tell it's kicking in good, kick up your intensity. You are gona recover a bit faster, and you need to use it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Lol no sir. Powerlifting training and big bulking will be implemented next week. I am gona get thick. Lot's of heavy work...

When you start the stack, if you can tell it's kicking in good, kick up your intensity. You are gona recover a bit faster, and you need to use it.
    smells like kicking PRs in the morning. will do! you need some progress pics.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

smells like kicking PRs in the morning. will do! you need some progress pics.
    End of this cycle... muahahah.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

End of this cycle... muahahah.
    you tease
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Update: I feel like ****. I feel small, deflated and unenergized. Definitely can't wait for this next hypertrophy week.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Feeling energized yet?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Feeling energized yet?
    Nope. Ill brb on my log. Just gonna lift when and how I feel like it. Worked amazingly well before I tried tracking everything.

I'm backing out of the squat race. Just focusing on size and weight for now. Ill be updating my log with pics and diet but not workouts unless there is something worth mentioning.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

Nope. Ill brb on my log. Just gonna lift when and how I feel like it. Worked amazingly well before I tried tracking everything.

I'm backing out of the squat race. Just focusing on size and weight for now. Ill be updating my log with pics and diet but not workouts unless there is something worth mentioning.
    Winner by default, wow this feels almost as amazing as beating you to a 405 squat.

Lol JK, tbh I wasn't really feeling the squat race anyway, just like you I'm focusing on reps and building mass atm. Don't fall off right now and lose ur gains though. Stay motivated brah.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Winner by default, wow this feels almost as amazing as beating you to a 405 squat.
    [img]tophy.jpg[/img]
    Lol JK, tbh I wasn't really feeling the squat race anyway, just like you I'm focusing on reps and building mass atm. Don't fall off right now and lose ur gains though. Stay motivated brah.
    lol. nah its gonna be anything but that man. all my joints are tight and not feeling good etc. time to go back to undulated have some fun and lift for the aesthetics that i truly want. my avi was taken after like 4 months eating good (not 4k cals, but clean protein) and doing high reps and just working on fatigue.

Thanks for the support tho guys! Randoja you never know.... i might still beat you after a deload week haha never know!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Hypertrophy and myofibral are completely opposite.

Last week

Incline DB bench
    75s x 8 for 3 sets purely pushing weight.

Tonight:
    Slow contracting rep timing 3:1:x

45s x 12, 12 50s x 10
    My chest was SPENT!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Hope all this Christmas food is helpin your bulk along bud!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Hope all this Christmas food is helpin your bulk along bud!
    It's been opposite. Had to drive 800 miles in 30 hours and ate out every meal. My parents eat terrible. They had hot dogs, meatballs and lill smokies and I felt like **** last night.

Had to cook up 3 yolks and 5 whites and oatmeal as a rescue meal. Had a breakfast casserole this morning of frozen tatertots and fatty sausage with a glass of milk.

Needless to say I cannot wait to get back on my diet.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

It's been opposite. Had to drive 800 miles in 30 hours and ate out every meal. My parents eat terrible. They had hot dogs, meatballs and lill smokies and I felt like **** last night.

Had to cook up 3 yolks and 5 whites and oatmeal as a rescue meal. Had a breakfast casserole this morning of frozen tatertots and fatty sausage with a glass of milk.

Needless to say I cannot wait to get back on my diet.
    These Dirty eating sprees will help you with the "dirty" part of the bulk, hahaha. I am looking nice and chunky. You know what I don't get, how my arms fill out the sleeves on an XL underarmor shirt. Like I get it, they make tiny kids look huge, but I mean some athletes actually wear them. how big of a shirt do I need? LOL. I have been right around 180 over break. Workouts are kinda iffy, deadlift sucks cause I am not used to this setup at my gym, bench has been good though...

keep hitting it and get back to the diet man.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

These Dirty eating sprees will help you with the "dirty" part of the bulk, hahaha. I am looking nice and chunky. You know what I don't get, how my arms fill out the sleeves on an XL underarmor shirt. Like I get it, they make tiny kids look huge, but I mean some athletes actually wear them. how big of a shirt do I need? LOL. I have been right around 180 over break. Workouts are kinda iffy, deadlift sucks cause I am not used to this setup at my gym, bench has been good though...

keep hitting it and get back to the diet man.
    I got sick man. Stomach felt terrible. Weight already dropped 7lbs from Friday.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

I got sick man. Stomach felt terrible. Weight already dropped 7lbs from Friday.
    I was sick Sunday too but didnt drop much. I don't know if I'm bloated or have a guy now however... Lol. Hope you feel better man. Eat good and you will bounce back!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

I was sick Sunday too but didnt drop much. I don't know if I'm bloated or have a guy now however... Lol. Hope you feel better man. Eat good and you will bounce back!
    Idk about you man but I'm sick of feeling like ****. I'm going all out before the natadrol. I'm talking no drinking, logging every calorie, and getting my gallon of water a day in and taking my multi.

Lets go!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

Idk about you man but I'm sick of feeling like ****. I'm going all out before the natadrol. I'm talking no drinking, logging every calorie, and getting my gallon of water a day in and taking my multi.

Lets go!
    Do it good man. That's the motivation you gota have. I wish I wasn't nursing injuries going into my stack but it's treating me well. I am bloating a lot thought at this point. No shut down. So I gota decide if I'm gona run the formadrol or not. I probably should. Butttt. Trying to watch what I spend.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

Do it good man. That's the motivation you gota have. I wish I wasn't nursing injuries going into my stack but it's treating me well. I am bloating a lot thought at this point. No shut down. So I gota decide if I'm gona run the formadrol or not. I probably should. Butttt. Trying to watch what I spend.
    do it to be safe bro! plus the test booster is a nice wave to ride

check out this intense full body routine i made and started this week. Im taking your advice about the recovery on natadrol.

DB bench
    squat
    DB shoulder press
    BB bent over rows
    French Press/DB extensions
    BB/DB curls
    deadlifts

first week 3 sets of 8 reps on everything, squat and deads stay at 5 reps
    2nd week 3 sets of 10 reps on everything cept squats and deads stay at 5
    3rd week 4 sets of 8 etc
    4th week 4 sets of 10 etc
    5th week 4 sets of 10 reps
    6th week 3 sets of 12 reps
    7th week 4 sets of 12 reps
    8th week 5 sets of 12 reps
    9th week off
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.02%

do it to be safe bro! plus the test booster is a nice wave to ride

check out this intense full body routine i made and started this week. Im taking your advice about the recovery on natadrol.

DB bench
    squat
    DB shoulder press
    BB bent over rows
    French Press/DB extensions
    BB/DB curls
    deadlifts

first week 3 sets of 8 reps on everything, squat and deads stay at 5 reps
    2nd week 3 sets of 10 reps on everything cept squats and deads stay at 5
    3rd week 4 sets of 8 etc
    4th week 4 sets of 10 etc
    5th week 4 sets of 10 reps
    6th week 3 sets of 12 reps
    7th week 4 sets of 12 reps
    8th week 5 sets of 12 reps
    9th week off
    What kinda frequency are you doing with those? 3x a week? Man you gota check out my workout from today.

Looks pretty sick dude. Kill that.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

What kinda frequency are you doing with those? 3x a week? Man you gota check out my workout from today.

Looks pretty sick dude. Kill that.
    Monday Wednesday Friday. Ill head over and check it out. Should be fun! The stack arrived today. Gonna start it when I get back from San Diego next Friday
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.65%

1-18-13 let it begin

Name:  image-126996455.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  484.6 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sanity Check (Epi / Tren PCT in full swing)
    By beejman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
  3. bulk powerfull = Muira Puama 12:1 ????
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 02:21 PM
  4. My CEE 12 week bulk
    By Nabeshin in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 06:22 PM