Gains featuring Randoja

Page 18 of 33 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Round up of course. Lol Lat spread is looking large bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Round up of course. Lol Lat spread is looking large bubba.
    Rounding up has actually made my 531 sets kinda interesting at times, ie: 120.1 vs. 124.9 : sometimes you're forced to tack on a few more than expected
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   
       


  3. In this super late.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  4. Thanks for the support fellas!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. Still quietly following buddy.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Still quietly following buddy.
    Jim is the ultimate log creeper. He only pops in on mine when I diet fail lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Jim is the ultimate log creeper. He only pops in on mine when I diet fail lol
    Well there's no reason to comment on you doing the right thing....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Well there's no reason to comment on you doing the right thing....
    lol this is true.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. 6-12 Sheiko 29 Week 1 Day 2

    Assistance:
    Incline Bench [email protected]
    Dips [email protected]+60
    Lunges [email protected]
    Weighted Crunch [email protected] this was half of a cable xo machine using the whole stack, weight is probably half of what I have annotated or something.

    Holy crap, this may not look tough on paper but it was hard. I'm kicking cals straight to 3250 there is no way I can keep this up with 2 more weeks of mild calorie deficit planned. For DL to knees I do about a 1 second pause at the knees then finish the rep, for DL off boxes I used 4 inch boxes. For Lunges I used a BB with 185 and just alternated which leg I started the set with, anyone experienced with Sheiko let me know if this is right or what. This was a legitimately exhausting workout today fuark.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Those DL just look like they would piss me off like crazy. Haha. That's a TON of volume for deads too. Killin it man.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    29 is nothing compared to 37,30, or 40 in terms of volume.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. I mean I guess it is only 27 reps. I usually pull around 20 reps on my highest volume days. Granted they are heavier sets but still. I'm sure it gets a lot worse. cool stuff.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Those DL just look like they would piss me off like crazy. Haha. That's a TON of volume for deads too. Killin it man.
    Thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    29 is nothing compared to 37,30, or 40 in terms of volume.
    Yes, that's why 29 is the one you run if it is your first Sheiko cycle. I'll switch to another variation on the next go around.

    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I mean I guess it is only 27 reps. I usually pull around 20 reps on my highest volume days. Granted they are heavier sets but still. I'm sure it gets a lot worse. cool stuff.
    You should try it on your next deadlift day It looks easier than it is.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  14. I used to pull around those reps before I did 5-3-1. I pull less now and I can pull more weight every week. I don't wana jinx myself. Dead lifting and car pulls in one day is tough enough. But I will have to look into this program/template more and maybe when I do some cube stuff I can find a way to do more DL reps. Definitely me respect that's why I said the workout would drive me nuts with that many sets. I like hitting a few heavy sets and leaving nothing on the table. I don't know how you do volume like that every session especially on DL

    Are the percentages from real max or training max? Looks like solid mass building strength focused programming.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Randoja, anymore meets coming up?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Multi quote broken?

    @ Country, they are based off my real maxes.

    @ Sean Only official one is deadlift in the WABDL worlds in Reno in November, alongside AB42. I am however on the lookout for full power meets in my area until then. I really want to get back on the platform.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  17. Nice. That's some solid work then 75% is pretty decent weight.

    What do you compete at?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice. That's some solid work then 75% is pretty decent weight.

    What do you compete at?
    181, I'm not sure what I weigh at the moment, 174 last I checked, but it's most likely gone up since.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Nice. I was hoping to maybe do my first meet at 181 but if I wait too much longer it'll be 198. Your a pretty strong 181 especially for not even weighing that and cutting down to it. Respect.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  20. Just read through. Progress and Pics show up very nicely. Enjoyed your log very much

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice. I was hoping to maybe do my first meet at 181 but if I wait too much longer it'll be 198. Your a pretty strong 181 especially for not even weighing that and cutting down to it. Respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Just read through. Progress and Pics show up very nicely. Enjoyed your log very much
    Thanks fellas.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  22. 6-14-13 Sheiko 29 Week 1 Day 3

    For assistance used 40lbs for flys, then 185 for Seated GM's for a set, followed by [email protected] Today was pretty easy honestly, the GMs gave me a wicked lower back pump, making it like torture reracking all the plates from the floor. It felt better after like 10 minutes though. Impressions from the first week; bench and squat days are cake, bring ur A Game for deads day.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Whats good this weekend?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Whats good this weekend?
    Lot of BBQing, since I moved in with my bro this last month, we have just been dominating the grill. We have charcoal and propane, on the menu for this weekend is Wings and Ribs, maybe oysters. Were getting a big side by side charcoal/gas grill & Smoker and a pair of Purus Labs aprons in July.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Lot of BBQing, since I moved in with my bro this last month, we have just been dominating the grill. We have charcoal and propane, on the menu for this weekend is Wings and Ribs, maybe oysters. Were getting a big side by side charcoal/gas grill & Smoker and a pair of Purus Labs aprons in July.
    ^^^ OMG! Do need video of!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in