Gains featuring Randoja

Page 17 of 33 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. So yesterday I got woken up like 2.5 hours early by my neighbors dogs barking like 15 feet from my open window through the fence. Couldn't go back to sleep so hit the gym way early and had just a crappy workout that I cut short. Today I went in to make up for it, do a little work, and get a pump.

    6-1
    Chins 8,5,4,4,4
    Bench [email protected]@[email protected],6,[email protected]
    Chins 5,4,3
    BB Curl 2 sets 10/10 @ 60 (20 half reps total per set)
    Db Arnold [email protected]@37.5 (Some boner with sunglasses on was using most of the Db's between 40-50)
    20 Dips, 3 chins, 19 dips, 2 chins
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Still lurking on here too
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Still lurking on here too
    yeah buddy
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  4. 6-3 Chest

    Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@205
    Chins 3, [email protected]+25,7,5,4,4
    Pec Dec [email protected],10,[email protected]@110
    Rope TriXT with spread at end [email protected]@[email protected]
    BB curl 21's 2 sets with 60lbs
    Alt DB Hammer Curl [email protected]@25
    BW Dips 20,15,10,10

    Didn't hit the 1rms that I wanted to, however hitting 205x8 at the end of the benching works good enough for me. That is really close to a PR and after a lot more work, gonna use 265 for my max this coming Sheiko cycle.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Whats new in purus?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Whats new in purus?
    New D-pol powder flavor and progression on our EAA supp at the moment as far as product goes. I believe there is gonna be some promos soon around the way, I would definitely like it if you threw in an app!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    New D-pol powder flavor and progression on our EAA supp at the moment as far as product goes. I believe there is gonna be some promos soon around the way, I would definitely like it if you threw in an app!
    Cant wait.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  8. 6-4 Legs

    Squat [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@375
    Leg Press [email protected]@[email protected]@4pps
    Leg Xt [email protected]@[email protected]@255
    Seated Leg Curl [email protected]@160
    Seated calf raise, worked up to 6 plates for 30 I think. I can calf raise more than I can deadlift for 30+ on any given day, why couldn't I have had good genetics for bench lol?

    So after bench yesterday and no new PR on squats, I've basically been at a standstill on everything but deadlift for like 8 months, granted I've gotten more mass and look better from the rep work, but it is definitely time for strength gains as a priority!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    6-4 Legs

    Squat [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@375
    Leg Press [email protected]@[email protected]@4pps
    Leg Xt [email protected]@[email protected]@255
    Seated Leg Curl [email protected]@160
    Seated calf raise, worked up to 6 plates for 30 I think. I can calf raise more than I can deadlift for 30+ on any given day, why couldn't I have had good genetics for bench lol?

    So after bench yesterday and no new PR on squats, I've basically been at a standstill on everything but deadlift for like 8 months, granted I've gotten more mass and look better from the rep work, but it is definitely time for strength gains as a priority!
    Gonna change your diet up? And I'll give you some of my bench genetics for your calfs and day of the week lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Gonna change your diet up? And I'll give you some of my bench genetics for your calfs and day of the week lol
    Yeah I've already started to add calories in, should be at surplus in like 3 weeks, I just want to be a little more shredded for summer.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. 6-5 Off day

    Chins 5, [email protected]+25, 7
    Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@185
    BB Curl 21's 3 sets @60lbs
    Alt DB Hammer [email protected]
    Dips 3x20, 17, 12

    Pretty decent day, super close to hitting 9 reps with 205, got it probably 6-7 inches off my chest on what would be rep 9 and was able to hold it there long enough to think "damn almost got 9." Immediately following I set an upright row pr of 205 putting the bar back on the rack lol. I'm still happy with it though, I was pausing a little on the reps, not long like a comp pause, but definitely milked the set more than I would have T&G. Calories are at 2600 right now, moving up to 2750 Monday.

    Progress pic from today:
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Looking good bro-

    I bet you get that 9th with that bump in cals
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  13. Shredded /thread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Thanks fellas!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Someone is gonna hit some serious PR's this summer.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Keep progressing bubba. Push the cals up with protein or fats if lean is what you want to keep.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Thanks for the support bros!

    6-6 Shoulders

    OHP [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    DB Arnold [email protected]@45--[email protected][email protected]
    DB Lat Raise [email protected]
    Lying DB Rev Fly [email protected]@[email protected]
    BB Front Raise [email protected]

    Pretty good day at the gym, snuck in a PR on arnolds. 174.5 BW today, I don't expect to drop below 173 before my calories get to surplus in 2 weeks. Pretty stoked to just get a little leaner then fill out a little. I've always felt like the first 6-7 lbs of water etc. gained on a bulk looks pretty good, hoping that holds true this time.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. 6-7 Back

    Chins [email protected]@[email protected]
    UH Mchn Row [email protected]@[email protected]@190
    OADBRow [email protected]@[email protected]
    BB Curl 21's 2 sets @ 60
    DB Alt Hammer [email protected]
    Rope Tri XT [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]
    5 Chins--20Dips--4C--20D--4C--20D--4C--16D

    Good day at the gym today, just chasing a pump today, training is going to be pretty serious now, so I took this last opportunity to have a little fun and do whatever. Pretty happy with my progress on back, I'm pretty sure I have grown lats in the last couple months doing chins and pull ups.

    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Sheiko #29 Week 1 Day 1

    Used 30lbs for flys and 225 for GMs. Overall pretty good day in the gym, hit all the reps without any real struggle. On to the next one.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    You will explode on Sheiko!
    eat and GROW
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You will explode on Sheiko!
    eat and GROW
    Yeah buddy another calorie jump today, 2750 now.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Sheiko #29 Week 1 Day 1

    Used 30lbs for flys and 225 for GMs. Overall pretty good day in the gym, hit all the reps without any real struggle. On to the next one.
    I'm confused...why the random numbers for weight?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I'm confused...why the random numbers for weight?
    On which exercise, the Gms and Flys? I assume the program lets you pick the weights for those exercises because it's hard to assign a weight for those based on a 1rm for Bench, Squat, DL. All the weights on the bench and squats are based on percentage of 1rm, and will progress throughout the 4 week cycle.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post

    On which exercise, the Gms and Flys? I assume the program lets you pick the weights for those exercises because it's hard to assign a weight for those based on a 1rm for Bench, Squat, DL. All the weights on the bench and squats are based on percentage of 1rm, and will progress throughout the 4 week cycle.
    Lol on everything...example 189,216,266 under the squat weight. I'm assuming just a guide line? Why wouldn't it just say 190 215 and 265 lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol on everything...example 189,216,266 under the squat weight. I'm assuming just a guide line? Why wouldn't it just say 190 215 and 265 lol
    Ah yeah thats just cause I use a spreadsheet and the way it's written it just multiplies your 1rm by a percent. I always round to nearest 5 lbs.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:29 AM
  2. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in