Gains featuring Randoja - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Gains featuring Randoja

Page 12 of 20 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Multi quote broken?

@ Country, they are based off my real maxes.

@ Sean Only official one is deadlift in the WABDL worlds in Reno in November, alongside AB42. I am however on the lookout for full power meets in my area until then. I really want to get back on the platform.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice. That's some solid work then 75% is pretty decent weight.

What do you compete at?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nice. That's some solid work then 75% is pretty decent weight.

What do you compete at?
    181, I'm not sure what I weigh at the moment, 174 last I checked, but it's most likely gone up since.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice. I was hoping to maybe do my first meet at 181 but if I wait too much longer it'll be 198. Your a pretty strong 181 especially for not even weighing that and cutting down to it. Respect.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just read through. Progress and Pics show up very nicely. Enjoyed your log very much
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Nice. I was hoping to maybe do my first meet at 181 but if I wait too much longer it'll be 198. Your a pretty strong 181 especially for not even weighing that and cutting down to it. Respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Just read through. Progress and Pics show up very nicely. Enjoyed your log very much
    Thanks fellas.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

6-14-13 Sheiko 29 Week 1 Day 3

For assistance used 40lbs for flys, then 185 for Seated GM's for a set, followed by 4x5@225. Today was pretty easy honestly, the GMs gave me a wicked lower back pump, making it like torture reracking all the plates from the floor. It felt better after like 10 minutes though. Impressions from the first week; bench and squat days are cake, bring ur A Game for deads day.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whats good this weekend?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Whats good this weekend?
    Lot of BBQing, since I moved in with my bro this last month, we have just been dominating the grill. We have charcoal and propane, on the menu for this weekend is Wings and Ribs, maybe oysters. Were getting a big side by side charcoal/gas grill & Smoker and a pair of Purus Labs aprons in July.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Lot of BBQing, since I moved in with my bro this last month, we have just been dominating the grill. We have charcoal and propane, on the menu for this weekend is Wings and Ribs, maybe oysters. Were getting a big side by side charcoal/gas grill & Smoker and a pair of Purus Labs aprons in July.
    ^^^ OMG! Do need video of!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^ OMG! Do need video of!
    Oh for sure!
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

6-17 Sheiko 29 Week 2 Day 1

Excellent workout today, I smashed every rep. I rounded up to 295 on top squats and 225 on top Front squat. Front squats today were great, I performed them for the first time with my arms crossed in front, the way the weight was seated was fantastic, I felt balanced and very stable, knocked out some deep and controlled fronts today. I was so much in the zone in fact that I attempted a 295 front squat after I finished my sets with 225, It was a solid attempt for the end of the workout. Came deep into the hole and made it a decent bit out before I got stuck, but was able to hold it slightly above parallel long enough to take another breath in and try to give it one more push. Even though I didn't get it I felt good about it, especially at the end of the workout. Currently a couple weeks into d-pol and a week on Epro and ABE from PES. That combined with reckless amounts of calories all weekend had me killing it today. I really enjoy this training style and can't wait to try the more advanced Sheiko programs.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Sheiko 29 Week 2 Day 2

Excellent day in the gym, I really killed this one. I've begun choosing the weights just based on bar loading convenience. 315 instead of 310, 385 instead of 380 etc. I feel like I'm not only adapting to this protocol but thriving.

Video Disclaimer: Any and all form critiques from persons that deadlift less than me will be promptly scoffed at and dismissed.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Set 3
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

DL looks good. One thing I find that helps me is to drop my butt back down, even if I am too tired/weak to pull from there and it rises back up anyways, It helps me to start with my weight back, pulling the bar into my shins, and gives me better drive. Your program and lifts are definitely looking good and I like what I see.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Thanks for the support brother.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Thanks for the support brother.
    No prob. Form definitely looks very good as far as arm angle, stance, bar tight, back/neck/head. Can't see much else unless we have a front view of stance width and feet but like I said what I saw looked good.
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Video Disclaimer: Any and all form critiques from persons that deadlift less than me will be promptly scoffed at and dismissed.
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtA0OoHL8R0
    Well that's fairly short sighted.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd drop them hips down bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Always copying my advice

Haha if me and sean said it, it must be true.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

No prob. Form definitely looks very good as far as arm angle, stance, bar tight, back/neck/head. Can't see much else unless we have a front view of stance width and feet but like I said what I saw looked good.
    Thanks man.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Well that's fairly short sighted.
    Hardly Jim, I have several training logs on different forums, I get advice from people that deadlift 6 to 800 lbs and are very experienced powerlifters. Those are the critiques I value and implement. Why would I waste my time trying to listen to people that aren't even capable of performing the lift that they are trying to advise me on? No disrespect to anyone that lifts less than me, we all start somewhere, it's just that I already have and extremely knowledgeable set of "coaches" and anything else is unnecessary.
    Thanks Sean, I definitely don't get them that low when lifting off the boxes.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I hear ya with the blocks, just food for thought
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Yeah I hear ya with the blocks, just food for thought
    Oh for sure bro, ur avatar looks like more than I lift, so you surely are not being scoffed at I watched my first set video right after and tried to make some improvements. I though set 3 looked better personally.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Yeah bud, you've gotta strong lockout, hip drive is there. I personally recommend havin the hips a tad lower, a lot of your back was in that movement. To each their own. Just being nit picky just to make things even better-try gettin a neutral head position when you initiate the pull. Mark Bell talks a lot about getting a neutral head position. I do the same thing. That, and try to not jerk the bar as much, as minimal as it was. Just throwin my $0.02 in. Feel free to rip apart my vids too.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Yeah bud, you've gotta strong lockout, hip drive is there. I personally recommend havin the hips a tad lower, a lot of your back was in that movement. To each their own. Just being nit picky just to make things even better-try gettin a neutral head position when you initiate the pull. Mark Bell talks a lot about getting a neutral head position. I do the same thing. That, and try to not jerk the bar as much, as minimal as it was. Just throwin my $0.02 in. Feel free to rip apart my vids too.
    Always striving to improve my form and technique, I appreciate the .02.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Scoffed at = No disrespect?...

Just bustin yer ballz but a dictionary might say otherwise
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Scoffed at = No disrespect?...

Just bustin yer ballz but a dictionary might say otherwise
    I scoff at dictionaries, no disrespect meant towards Webster though.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I scoff at you....scoff
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I was going to mention the neutral head as well, but I only pull around 380 (maybe, based on calculator from my last ME) so I would only be scoffed at.

The hips are what the are, I generally am in a good morning position when I initiate the pull. I have my glutes back to load my PC, my head in as neutral a position as I can remember to have, chest tall with my shoulder blades protracted(to decrease ROM), and the bar directly under/slightly in front of my shoulders.

But thats because when I lower my hips more I get less tightness in the glutes and my hips rise to the position I've described before the bar even moves lol.

I'll get a video on Friday to show what I'm talking about.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

6-21 Sheiko 29 Week 2 Day 3

Was basically loading the bar for convenience today so the weights are a bit different than the spreadsheet, all sets and reps are the same.

Squat 185,225,255,295
    Bench 135,160,185,215,205,185,145
    DB Fly 5x10@40
    Squat 185,225,255
    GM 5x5@225

Forgot that I was taking vids on heavier squats, would have like to record at least one set of the doubles at 295. Next time.

215x2
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

255x4 Set 2
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Set 4
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

GM Set 3

And I'm getting a little bigger.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Nice work big guy. Give me motivation to kill my squats today!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Sheiko 29 Week 3 Day 1

Actual weights

High Bar Squat 205,240,275,315
    Bench 135,160,185,215
    DB Fly 5x10@40
    Push ups 5x10 2 sets with a 45 on my back, 3 sets without
    Low Bar Squat 185,225,255,295

Excellent day everything felt great, first time trying Low bar squats, I thought they went well considering it was squat session #2 for the day. I found a meet close by in the USPA, I'll be doing full power, it is on Aug 24. I am about 8 weeks out right now, enough time to finish this and one more sheiko cycle then 3 weeks pre meet.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Low bar will take some time to get used to. really focus on keeping the bar on your shoulders and keeping your lats flared to help keep your back stabalized. a problem i see is your elbows should be pointed straight down to the ground to give you a better center of balance when you get into the hole and exploding up through your heels.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another PCT question, featuring forma/daa
    By TryHard23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM
  2. Stimulant X Featuring 1-MeTIQ™
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:33 AM
  3. StimX - featuring 1-MeTIQ - Come Get Some!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 01:30 PM
  4. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM