Lifting Heavy every single day - LOG

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I think your form looks pretty solid. Are there fixes needed? Probably - I would love to see Zir's input on this. It's possible a profile camera view would help/change *my* assessment. But looks over 90% right. I think the others are very much overreacting because what your routine is goes against most lifting dogma, and they're taking this personally. I do not know enough on either side to make much of a claim on this issue, but I will say that I raise an eyebrow at least at the overtraining aspect. The muscle imbalance is a very important point, though, and if you for some bizarre reason refuse to do assistance work to address this you have to at least use very sub-maximal weights on the squat to re-drill proper form. If you continue training with good form trying to hit max weights, you should not run into a problem. I totally disagree with the point that only squatting will increase muscle imbalances. That will happen if you have bad form, increase weight, and continue this progression until you plateau. Squatting with proper form and continually increasing will not do this. Maybe this might be a bad extrapolation because I'm not sure how clean and jerks and snatches train your body (in an academic sense), but Broz trainees only squat, deadlift, clean and jerk, and do snatches for their lifting, and they are proving to be some of the strongest out there. See Pat Mendes squatting 800 ATG in nothing but knee sleeves. (They do do conditioning in the PM and I don't know what that involves).

    For the deadlift, I do think your form needs improvement, and Rodja nailed the problems there. And I think you WILL have to change your programming based on this and incorporate assistance work to fix it. You need to learn to fall back on the deadlift. Right now you lean forward at the start and lead the movement with your butt - this is incorrect. And you will plateau here. I recommend throwing in upper back work here and then reassessing. And saying that X is a weakness because that's where your form breaks down - is correct; but saying that it can't be fixed by working the same movement is not necessarily correct. It's just more "practical" I guess to use assistance movements that *target* the weak spot.

    Lastly, a case for heavy lifting all the time: http://www.averagebroz.com/ABG/Q_%26_A/Entries/2010/5/28_Central_nervous_system.html

    S
    ummation in case anyone here missed it: I think there's grounds for lifting heavy every day, it definitely can be done with success. But if your form is breaking down early on (like in the deadlift) it's time to address muscle imbalances as they're obviously not getting fixed by increasing your weight. Lastly, you don't seem to be in need of hip mobility work yet (but if you are feeling tight there please hit it up).


    FWIW I increased my DL from 285 to 500 in 5 months by training heavy every DL day. Hasn't gone up substantially since, which happens to coincide with a change in training style (but honestly there are multiple factors at work here).
    finally someone who i agree with. obviously my deadlift has always been like that though. is it bad that way? i honestly like it that way simple because its more of my hammys/back instead of my legs which to be honest aren't too powerful after doing squats
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!

  2. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    2/14/12: Squats ONLY.

    Hey guys. Back with an update. Feeling like ****. I got 425x3 reps, and felt like crap. But i still got it and thats +10lbs. I still plan on hitting 450x3 by Thursday. But who knows. I am feeling under the weather today. After i gt done squatting felt like crap. I am ticked off at a lot of things right now. I think my body is getting pissed at what im doing, but im not going to stop. I did not do deadlifts. So yes. the program did change. but i still plan on doing them every other day. I think they are a bit more taxing and doing them every other day will help. considering i should feel stronger and more refreshed. So tomorrow i expect a big day from squats and deads. Hopefully 435 for squats and 425 for deads. Continuing the push it and its already tough. But without the deads every day and without the squats as a 2nd part of the day i should be doing good in the next week. I also plan on changing to doubles and wearing a belt once i go above 450. that should help me get to at least 475. then singles to 500. we'll see.

    Squat 425x3: VIDEO
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  3. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    35867
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will
    2/14/12: Squats ONLY.

    Hey guys. Back with an update. Feeling like ****. I got 425x3 reps, and felt like crap. But i still got it and thats +10lbs. I still plan on hitting 450x3 by Thursday. But who knows. I am feeling under the weather today. After i gt done squatting felt like crap. I am ticked off at a lot of things right now. I think my body is getting pissed at what im doing, but im not going to stop. I did not do deadlifts. So yes. the program did change. but i still plan on doing them every other day. I think they are a bit more taxing and doing them every other day will help. considering i should feel stronger and more refreshed. So tomorrow i expect a big day from squats and deads. Hopefully 435 for squats and 425 for deads. Continuing the push it and its already tough. But without the deads every day and without the squats as a 2nd part of the day i should be doing good in the next week. I also plan on changing to doubles and wearing a belt once i go above 450. that should help me get to at least 475. then singles to 500. we'll see.

    Squat 425x3: VIDEO
    YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub29r5lPMkI&feature=yo utu.be
    Looks like you did that pretty easily to me. I could see you getting 450.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Looks like you did that pretty easily to me. I could see you getting 450.
    I could barely hit 450 for 1 before i started this program. It was like a slow grindy rep. So yea. Hopefully either tomorrow or the next day. I think tomorrow could be a breakout day because i literally hit those 3 reps and thats it today. With the extra rest and all that, i think i could be in for a big day tomorrow. But im hoping, not saying it going to happen. If i feel decent tomorrow ill just go for 435-440. then hit 450 on thursday.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  5. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    You squat high bar and then you DL.Good bye lower back.It will happen eventually dude.

    Good numbers but look at your lower back on that 3rd rep.
  6. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297849
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Both of your lifts looked pretty good for high intensity sets. I couldn't see your feet in either, so things may change when I look at that.
    I will say, next time you make a squat video, just tape when you squat. I don't need to sit through a minute and half of setting up the bar

    Now, as for the program you are on. I can see you doing this for maybe 2-3 weeks, unloading, and then starting something with more ancillary work and exercises to fix weak spots in the kinetic chain and sticking points. Do that for two 3 week blocks, and then run another 2-3 weeks of heavy lifting, and I think (at least while you're young) you may be on to something. To keep lifting like this year round, however, I would expect CNS fatigue and perhaps some tissue damage.

    Br
  7. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,677
    Rep Power
    204521
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would personally just do every other day, linear progression like Starting Strength which has a ton of backing behind it. You'll be able to go further with it and still move quickly if you want. Just my suggestion.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  8. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    Both of your lifts looked pretty good for high intensity sets. I couldn't see your feet in either, so things may change when I look at that.
    I will say, next time you make a squat video, just tape when you squat. I don't need to sit through a minute and half of setting up the bar

    Now, as for the program you are on. I can see you doing this for maybe 2-3 weeks, unloading, and then starting something with more ancillary work and exercises to fix weak spots in the kinetic chain and sticking points. Do that for two 3 week blocks, and then run another 2-3 weeks of heavy lifting, and I think (at least while you're young) you may be on to something. To keep lifting like this year round, however, I would expect CNS fatigue and perhaps some tissue damage.

    Br
    thanks man. yea, i think im going to start doing every other day once i get to either 450 or 500. But ive been doing this for 3 months already. I was just doing heavy singles instead of triples. So you could say ive squatted about 86 out of 90 days straight. And i feel good. I felt sick this morning though because i had nothing in my stomach. I just had a caffeine tab. Which is stupid but i was in a rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    You squat high bar and then you DL.Good bye lower back.It will happen eventually dude.

    Good numbers but look at your lower back on that 3rd rep.
    Look at what? My lumbar spine is not curving at all. It has an arch throughout the lift. My feet are more close so its more of a quad dominate movement. Say bye bye? Ive had such bad back pain to the point where i couldn't even stand up without my back locking out. That was about a year ago. Since i started squatting, work doesn't hurt my lower back anymore. And ive never felt stronger. Go lift some more of your tufu dumbells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I would personally just do every other day, linear progression like Starting Strength which has a ton of backing behind it. You'll be able to go further with it and still move quickly if you want. Just my suggestion.
    I agree every other day would work out good with some more lifts like front squats ect... starting strength? Science? Cmon man,. Thats some b.s. Lifting 5x5 is for beginners. If you want to be strong, 5x5 will only take you so far before it takes you months go up even 5 ,lbs. Lift heavy crap and you grow. period.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  9. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,677
    Rep Power
    204521
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm not talking about 5x5. Do some reading. I know people who squat over 400 who do starting strength. Just because it's called starting, does not make it beginner. If you're able to recover quickly, then a linear progression program that's aggressive like starting strength would suit you. It's made for people who recover and make gains FAST that's the only reason why anyone should associate it with beginners, because they make quick gains. Geez man, read up

    If you don't want to do any reading, starting strength basically is 3 sets of 5, every other day, with 2 days off at end of the week. Weights go up every workout by 5 pounds, typically for months before resetting. I did this and went up 10 pounds instead, for over a month, and I'm no beginner.

    I switched to 5/3/1 to do assistance work and work on the week spots, and now I'm mixing in more aggressive linear progression to my squat again, to boost it up quickly since I've delt with my issues. Be smart and train smart, and just read more dude.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm not talking about 5x5. Do some reading. I know people who lift over 400 who do starting strength. Just because it's called starting, does not make it beginner. If you're able to recover quickly, then a linear progression program that's aggressive like starting strength would suit you. It's made for people who recover and make gains FAST that's the only reason why anyone should associate it with beginners, because they make quick gains. Geez man, read up
    Don't you know that reading and science are pointless when it comes to getting stronger? He already knows what he's doing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm not talking about 5x5. Do some reading. I know people who lift over 400 who do starting strength. Just because it's called starting, does not make it beginner. If you're able to recover quickly, then a linear progression program that's aggressive like starting strength would suit you. It's made for people who recover and make gains FAST that's the only reason why anyone should associate it with beginners, because they make quick gains. Geez man, read up
    link? If its anything over 3 reps i don't like it. To much time to recover and it will limit how much you can lift. That why i said once i hit 450x3 im going to doubles with a belt. Then to singles once i hit 475 for 2.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  12. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,677
    Rep Power
    204521
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    link? If its anything over 3 reps i don't like it. To much time to recover and it will limit how much you can lift. That why i said once i hit 450x3 im going to doubles with a belt. Then to singles once i hit 475 for 2.
    I edited my post while you were replying, with more info in it. If you want to know more, search teh googles
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  13. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I edited my post while you were replying, with more info in it. If you want to know more, search teh googles
    I dont agree with 5 reps. it could work but i like heavier
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  14. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post

    Look at what? My lumbar spine is not curving at all. It has an arch throughout the lift. My feet are more close so its more of a quad dominate movement. Say bye bye? Ive had such bad back pain to the point where i couldn't even stand up without my back locking out. That was about a year ago. Since i started squatting, work doesn't hurt my lower back anymore. And ive never felt stronger. Go lift some more of your tufu dumbells.
    It did curve because you bounced.You lean in forward and you can see it move.You are going to hurt yourself

    You really think your programme is any good.Countless posters have told you what a bad idea it is and you still persist calling people pussies.Your the ***** who doesn't want to listen to the more experienced among us.

    FYI when I was 19 I injured my right lower lumbar,herniated my L1-L2 disk couldn't stand up fro more than a week and couldn't lift a weight for nearly 3 months.I have more experience with back pain than you ever will so don't try and school me.

    Your showing your age with how headstrong and rude your being.

    Read a book,do some research and stop trying to justify why you'll be fine doing squats twice a day.You won't be and never will be.Professional weightlifters have coaches,physio's ice baths ect.. at their disposal.You ain't got ****
  15. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    It did curve because you bounced.

    You really think your programme is any good.Countless posters have told you what a bad idea it is and you still persist calling people pussies.Your the ***** who doesn't want to listen to the more experienced among us.

    FYI when I was 19 I injured my right lower lumbar,herniated my L1-L2 disk couldn't stand up fro more than a week and couldn't lift a weight for nearly 3 months.I have more experience with back pain than you ever will so don't try and school me.

    Your showing your age with how headstrong and rude your being.

    Read a book,do some research and stop trying to justify why you'll be fine doing squats twice a day.You won't be and never will be.Professional weightlifters have coaches,physio's ice baths ect.. at their disposal.You ain't got ****
    lol buddy. Ive had a back back pain to the point where i was in the hopstial and they told me i have lower spine arthritis of an old man. They said i would be weak my whole life. SAY WHAT?!... My lower back is strong imo. Stronger than i thought it could be. And why does this program suck when im clearly progressing? Why? Your saying that taking things slower works better. and they both work. But my program is on steroids. It works faster than your squatting 2 times a week does. BOOM!

    not being a dick, but cmon man. The things your saying are stupid.. your claims

    1) Your lumbar got hurt. MY LUMAR HAS BEEN HURT, AND IT WILL BE FINE. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION OF WHOS LUMBAR INJURY WAS THE WORST. MINE WILL BE FINE. YOU JUST JEALOUS IM TAKING THE RISKS TO REAP THE BIG BOY REWARDS.

    2) you think my program suks. HOW? IM PROGRESSING. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

    3) read a book? THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? YOUR TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT.

    4) i aint got crap? I CAN TAKE AN ICE BATH. I CAN HAVE ALL THE FOOD I WANT. I CAN DO HEAT THING, MOBILITY DRILLS, ect... DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW MY LIFE. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

    5) You might think im acting tough but im not. Im simply stating that your points make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I know the tufu dumbbells in the previous post might have aggravated you, but i was joking around. Sorry if your estrogen flared up and you started talking like a Bitch.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  16. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    lol buddy. Ive had a back back pain to the point where i was in the hopstial and they told me i have lower spine arthritis of an old man. They said i would be weak my whole life. SAY WHAT?!... My lower back is strong imo. Stronger than i thought it could be. And why does this program suck when im clearly progressing? Why? Your saying that taking things slower works better. and they both work. But my program is on steroids. It works faster than your squatting 2 times a week does. BOOM!

    not being a dick, but cmon man. The things your saying are stupid.. your claims

    1) Your lumbar got hurt. MY LUMAR HAS BEEN HURT, AND IT WILL BE FINE. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION OF WHOS LUMBAR INJURY WAS THE WORST. MINE WILL BE FINE. YOU JUST JEALOUS IM TAKING THE RISKS TO REAP THE BIG BOY REWARDS.

    2) you think my program suks. HOW? IM PROGRESSING. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.

    3) read a book? THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? YOUR TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT.

    4) i aint got crap? I CAN TAKE AN ICE BATH. I CAN HAVE ALL THE FOOD I WANT. I CAN DO HEAT THING, MOBILITY DRILLS, ect... DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW MY LIFE. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

    5) You might think im acting tough but im not. Im simply stating that your points make absolutely no sense whatsoever. I know the tufu dumbbells in the previous post might have aggravated you, but i was joking around. Sorry if your estrogen flared up and you started talking like a Bitch.

    Sigh..............


    Showing your age here dude you really are.

    Your 2 days into a programme and your progressing.......no really.Give it 2 weeks dude.

    Trying to look out for you bro,as rude and young as you are you don't deserve an injury.Nobody does.


    I'm not having a competition over whose back is the more ****ed up man.If what you say is true respect but the fact that your not even considering another approach and that you just arrived at lifitng every day is baffling.I use these forums for advice and to listen to that advice.

    Nah my estrogen couldn't be acting up.I'm using Epistane atm


    at the end of the day your gonna do what your gonna do.
  17. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Sigh..............


    Showing your age here dude you really are.

    Your 2 days into a programme and your progressing.......no really.Give it 2 weeks dude.

    Trying to look out for you bro,as rude and young as you are you don't deserve an injury.Nobody does.


    I'm not having a competition over whose back is the more ****ed up man.If what you say is true respect but the fact that your not even considering another approach and that you just arrived at lifitng every day is baffling.I use these forums for advice and to listen to that advice.

    Nah my estrogen couldn't be acting up.I'm using Epistane atm


    at the end of the day your gonna do what your gonna do.
    Dude, ive been lifting everyday for i would say 85-86 out of 90 days. I started with a measly 280-315 pounds squat. I got up to 450 in just that amount of time. Without the ph's.

    Im glad your using epistane. But if its for a competition your a cheater. I hate people who cheat. Esp. in MMA. but if its for general fitness, thats your choice. Good for you. i hope you have proper pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    Dude, ive been lifting everyday for i would say 85-86 out of 90 days. I started with a measly 280-315 pounds squat. I got up to 450 in just that amount of time. Without the ph's.

    Im glad your using epistane. But if its for a competition your a cheater. I hate people who cheat. Esp. in MMA. but if its for general fitness, thats your choice. Good for you. i hope you have proper pct.
    Such a naive soul to think that MMA is clean. Regardless, your arrogance has reached a new level with your last few posts.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    Dude, ive been lifting everyday for i would say 85-86 out of 90 days. I started with a measly 280-315 pounds squat. I got up to 450 in just that amount of time. Without the ph's.

    Im glad your using epistane. But if its for a competition your a cheater. I hate people who cheat. Esp. in MMA. but if its for general fitness, thats your choice. Good for you. i hope you have proper pct.
    did you mention this at the start of the log.

    I've seen so many kids hurt themselves from lifitng heavy everyday.Didn't want to see you go the same road.You may be headstrong but nobody deserves to get injured.

    I'm man enough to admit when I'm in the wrong in certain respects.I'm still not happy with it and I think that eventually your body will fight back but good luck to you.Your gonna do it anyway.We'll all be here to follow along.

    For a competition?No.If I was competing I would obv compete in untested.If people ask are you using steroids I tell them how much I'm using,what I'm using ect...Its for fitness,that is all.
    My PCT is spot on imo and according to others.


    You using atm?
  20. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Such a naive soul to think that MMA is clean. Regardless, your arrogance has reached a new level with your last few posts.
    MMA clean as in drugs/. Its not at all. But if you think taking steroids in a fight is good or you are accepting it, you have problems. there was a girrl who just tested positive who beat the hell otu of a tiny asian girl. Imagine that, Thats like murder. My arrogance has reached a new level.

    Guess what? I could care less what any of you think of me. Im simply posting some things that i do, Im posting videos and tracking my progress, while you guys CRITIQUE my form and say its a bad thing when ive been progressing with it for a while now. And i tell you that and you say im wrong this that... Listen. im not doing this for myself. I want to spread the knowledge i have gained over the months and show to people that 3-5 day typical splits are typical and thats not the only thing that works. Seems like everyone other than a couple people.. (other than zir red, big intentions ect..) .. othet than those guys and a couple more, you all seem to be jealous in a way or just plain hate me/ my methods. If you are going to say something stupid that makes no sense (like the post a couple up) then just leave, because obviously that guy above has no idea what he talking about.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  21. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    MMA clean as in drugs/. Its not at all. But if you think taking steroids in a fight is good or you are accepting it, you have problems. there was a girrl who just tested positive who beat the hell otu of a tiny asian girl. Imagine that, Thats like murder. My arrogance has reached a new level.

    Guess what? I could care less what any of you think of me. Im simply posting some things that i do, Im posting videos and tracking my progress, while you guys CRITIQUE my form and say its a bad thing when ive been progressing with it for a while now. And i tell you that and you say im wrong this that... Listen. im not doing this for myself. I want to spread the knowledge i have gained over the months and show to people that 3-5 day typical splits are typical and thats not the only thing that works. Seems like everyone other than a couple people.. (other than zir red, big intentions ect..) .. othet than those guys and a couple more, you all seem to be jealous in a way or just plain hate me/ my methods. If you are going to say something stupid that makes no sense (like the post a couple up) then just leave, because obviously that guy above has no idea what he talking about.
    completely directed at me and you sir are arrogant.Your childishness has reached uncharted levels.

    If you post your open to some critique.Simple as.People trying to knock some sense into you will not change the fact that very very very few people can train this way consistently without injury,without professional coaches and without massive amounts of drugs.

    I ain't jealous of you at all bro.I feel sorry for you.I may be weak compared to you even though I'm older but at least I have respect for people.Have no idea where you learned your lack of respect from but I pity you.


    I'd also like to point out that just because you are progressing doesn't mean that you don't lose form a lot of the time and/or don't use proper form.

    You want to spread knowledge you have learned over months....I want to spread knowledge I have learned over years.


    I'm not leaving the log btw.I'll keep posting up my thoughts on the matter.You don't get off that easy
  22. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,265
    Rep Power
    963225
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    MMA clean as in drugs/. Its not at all. But if you think taking steroids in a fight is good or you are accepting it, you have problems. there was a girrl who just tested positive who beat the hell otu of a tiny asian girl. Imagine that, Thats like murder. My arrogance has reached a new level.

    Guess what? I could care less what any of you think of me. Im simply posting some things that i do, Im posting videos and tracking my progress, while you guys CRITIQUE my form and say its a bad thing when ive been progressing with it for a while now. And i tell you that and you say im wrong this that... Listen. im not doing this for myself. I want to spread the knowledge i have gained over the months and show to people that 3-5 day typical splits are typical and thats not the only thing that works. Seems like everyone other than a couple people.. (other than zir red, big intentions ect..) .. othet than those guys and a couple more, you all seem to be jealous in a way or just plain hate me/ my methods. If you are going to say something stupid that makes no sense (like the post a couple up) then just leave, because obviously that guy above has no idea what he talking about.
    Like murder, huh? Wow, just when I thought your comprehension of logic couldn't get any worse. Yes, Cyborg tested positive after she beat Yamanaka, but that is nothing like murder considering she had zero injuries from the fight.

    The problem within your entire "program" is just that; there is no programming. Nobody is jealous of you in any way and you also really fail to understand that progression is a big picture scheme and not what happens in a few months. You're not spreading any knowledge because there is no backing for what you are doing. Your form is awful, your attitude is awful, and your methods are awful. You have obvious imbalances but think it's beneath you to address them to continue your progress, which is absolutely moronic. You talk about how you want to be an athlete and compete, but you have already demonstrated the number thing that every coach hates: hubris. Everyone here has tried to steer you in the right direction to help make you stronger and smarter yet you think there is nothing wrong with anything you do.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Advanced Member
    pillsRgood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    1111
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Such a naive soul to think that MMA is clean. Regardless, your arrogance has reached a new level with your last few posts.
    MMA, is clean... I mean look at randy and how he looks physically perfect in his 40's...lol...
    This whole thread has been pretty entertaining and makes me remember my 20's and how I knew it all...
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  24. Professional Member
    Gutterpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,677
    Rep Power
    204521
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    4.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    I dont agree with 5 reps. it could work but i like heavier
    The same principle applies, it would work with 3 reps as well at higher weight. Gaining 15+ pounds on the big lifts per week is pretty damn respectful when you're lifting over 400 on your squat.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  25. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    And just to show that this **** works. (btw i was going to wait to post this in the end to really show how this works, but ill just do it now. because you guys think this doesn't work and only works for 2 weeks and then you stall or have back problems.)

    HERE IS MY SQUATTING 325 IN MID NOVEMBER. NOTE: YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE I BARELY GOT IT. AND ON TOP OF THAT, IM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN SEE IT BUT I PUT MY HEELS ON WEIGHT PLATES BEHIND ME BECAUSE I WAS AVOIDING MY BAD FLEXIBILITY. IM SURE I MADE NO GAINS WHATSOEVER COMPARES TO YOUR LOVING 5X5 PROGRAMS.

    SQUAT: 325X1. mid November. I was a ****ing girly boy.


    Now man up you guys and maybe not like my methods. but KNOW they work. and just to show you the clear progress my proamming has done. Here is a recent lift of 425x3. just to show that there is a clear difference in my progress. call me a kid again.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  26. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Like murder, huh? Wow, just when I thought your comprehension of logic couldn't get any worse. Yes, Cyborg tested positive after she beat Yamanaka, but that is nothing like murder considering she had zero injuries from the fight.

    The problem within your entire "program" is just that; there is no programming. Nobody is jealous of you in any way and you also really fail to understand that progression is a big picture scheme and not what happens in a few months. You're not spreading any knowledge because there is no backing for what you are doing. Your form is awful, your attitude is awful, and your methods are awful. You have obvious imbalances but think it's beneath you to address them to continue your progress, which is absolutely moronic. You talk about how you want to be an athlete and compete, but you have already demonstrated the number thing that every coach hates: hubris. Everyone here has tried to steer you in the right direction to help make you stronger and smarter yet you think there is nothing wrong with anything you do.
    nothing happened in a few months? look above at the video post and tell me nothing happened. Your a tool and i just p[roved you and any other haters wrong. Yes i am impatient about taking time off from lifting. Yes i am impatient about suprising anyone in this thread with a 325x1 to a 450x3 or 500x1. look above and you see the progress in 3 months time. squatting LIKE I SAID about 85-86 out of 90 days.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  27. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    MMA, is clean... I mean look at randy and how he looks physically perfect in his 40's...lol...
    This whole thread has been pretty entertaining and makes me remember my 20's and how I knew it all...
    Isn't this the be all and end all of this thread.What the OP will realise when he's older is that we are trying to help him out.

    It's sad really.I'm a Nutrition and Dietetics major and at work I help people change everyday.I guess I'm too used to helping people who are willing to take advice and willing to be critiqued.
  28. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    Isn't this the be all and end all of this thread.What the OP will realise when he's older is that we are trying to help him out.

    It's sad really.I'm a Nutrition and Dietetics major and at work I help people change everyday.I guess I'm too used to helping people who are willing to take advice and willing to be critiqued.
    i am willing. to people who are legit. You guys talk about my program suking. Look at the video above. Look at my progress. I guess it doesn't work huh? Its plain dumb. Zir red said im on to something. He actually understands but hes giving me advice to do shorter spurts of this. In which i think im going to start squatting straight 1 week in a row (7 days) then back down to 3-4 the next week. I like his thinking. And i might do something like that in the future. You guys are saying my form suks (which it doesn't. It could be better but show me a vid of your perfect form lifting as much weight from my bw to weight lifted ratio). Then i will listen to you!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  29. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    less is more.You have made great progress but at what price?Form is definately one of them,potential for injury yes,your ego has inflated beyond all belief HELL YES.Hell lok at the way you walk back to the camera.Your body language is almost as if your saying 'ye I'm the ultimate badass ''

    You are a kid,no matter what your lifts are we are judging you now by your attitude which is reminiscent of my 2 year old nephew.

    You were a girly guy back in November.............I'll say ,look at that ass shake when your going to the squat rack
  30. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    i am willing. to people who are legit. You guys talk about my program suking. Look at the video above. Look at my progress. I guess it doesn't work huh? Its plain dumb. Zir red said im on to something. He actually understands but hes giving me advice to do shorter spurts of this. In which i think im going to start squatting straight 1 week in a row (7 days) then back down to 3-4 the next week. I like his thinking. And i might do something like that in the future. You guys are saying my form suks (which it doesn't. It could be better but show me a vid of your perfect form lifting as much weight from my bw to weight lifted ratio). Then i will listen to you!
    I'm not the one posting squats and deads only in a log so I have no need to post my form on squats.

    I don't lift for weight I lift for contraction of my quads so yet again I have very little to prove.

    If your this caught up e-statting then I shudder to think what your like in real life
  31. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    less is more.You have made great progress but at what price?Form is definately one of them,potential for injury yes,your ego has inflated beyond all belief HELL YES.Hell lok at the way you walk back to the camera.Your body language is almost as if your saying 'ye I'm the ultimate badass ''

    You are a kid,no matter what your lifts are we are judging you now by your attitude which is reminiscent of my 2 year old nephew.

    You were a girly guy back in November.............I'll say ,look at that ass shake when your going to the squat rack
    I was a bitch back in november because i was scared. to be honest. i hated squatting and deadlifting. Since then i man the f up and look where im at now. Im not saying im god or anything. But im saying the **** i do WORKS. And you can't deny it any more. Your the kids for saying this doesn't work. I just proved you wrong for you all saying everything suks ect..

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I'm not the one posting squats and deads only in a log so I have no need to post my form on squats.

    I don't lift for weight I lift for contraction of my quads so yet again I have very little to prove.

    If your this caught up e-statting then I shudder to think what your like in real life
    good then don't talk about maximal strength!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  32. Advanced Member
    Roniboney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    11782
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    94.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    I was a bitch back in november because i was scared. to be honest. i hated squatting and deadlifting. Since then i man the f up and look where im at now. Im not saying im god or anything. But im saying the **** i do WORKS. And you can't deny it any more. Your the kids for saying this doesn't work. I just proved you wrong for you all saying everything suks ect..


    good then don't talk about maximal strength!!!

    I never denied it would work.I said that professional olympic weightlifters train like this.I also stated that they have teams behind them and are monitored so unscrupulously.

    Why can't I talke about maximum strength?I used to train for strength until I injured my lower back playing rugby,injured my scapula playing rugby and injured my knee doing squats.My knowledge is still there.I've read all of the books linked to you in this thread ,SS ,the 5x5 method,the texas method .Why am I unable to post again?Because I have different goals to you?hmmmmm nope for a 19 year old I can see why that makes sense.

    I actually love how ridiculous your responses are dude.I can keep going all night.I've eaten about 3000kcal worth of my calories for the day over the past 3 hours laughing at your posts.
  33. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney View Post
    I never denied it would work.I said that professional olympic weightlifters train like this.I also stated that they have teams behind them and are monitored so unscrupulously.

    Why can't I talke about maximum strength?I used to train for strength until I injured my lower back playing rugby,injured my scapula playing rugby and injured my knee doing squats.My knowledge is still there.I've read all of the books linked to you in this thread ,SS ,the 5x5 method,the texas method .Why am I unable to post again?Because I have different goals to you?hmmmmm nope for a 19 year old I can see why that makes sense.

    I actually love how ridiculous your responses are dude.I can keep going all night.I've eaten about 3000kcal worth of my calories for the day over the past 3 hours laughing at your posts.
    Laugh on. Im not trying to put a show on here. Im trying to help others and show my methods. Well, partly what my methods are. Not fully my methods. I accept that you told me 5x5. but i don't like that. Theres no way i would be squatting as much right now if i instead tried 5x5. No way. The stuff i have been doing works. Someone said it didn't. they said my program stinks and thinks that it does not work. Not sure who said it but it was a couple posts up. People saying i should drop down weight. Well if you saw my 380x1 attempt, i was doing just as i was with 425 but it was harder. And that was near the end of december-beginning of January. I was doing the same thing.. result? I can move 380 like a piece of cake. Its simple progression. Im not saaying you shouldn't post but before you were talking smack about my program and ect.. everyone was but some were more generous than others. See the results of doing practically exactly what im doing now? It works. Thats all im saying. Good for you that you do 5x5. I disagree for maximal strength, but continue on. Im not complaining. just sharing my knowledge, LIKE I SAY OVER AND OVER again.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  34. New Member
    diggyboo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will
    lol.. Im not saying im satisfied like im done, but i plan on playing football in college or doing MMA so i don't think anything over 500 is really worth putting a crap load of time in. I have a good plan, right now im trying to gain maximal strength. phase 1. btw,, Is that really you in that video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JrHt...e_gdata_player

    That is 365

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QvB...e_gdata_player

    That is an attempt at 400. Better luck next time!
  35. New Member
    diggyboo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.6%

    [QUOTE="diggyboo"]

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JrHt...e_gdata_player

    That is 365

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QvB...e_gdata_player

    That is an attempt at 400. Better luck next time![/QUOTE

    I haven't done zerchers since I weighed 220, so I found out this morning that I am now too fat to pick the bar up off the ground! Lol had to elevate bar about 6 inches
  36. New Member
    mattsams89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    221
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.01%

    This has devolved pretty quickly. Look, there's no denying the short-term benefits of this type of lifting, but is has extremely limited long-term, real-world application. For one, it doesn't deal with imbalances. You might claim they don't matter, but imbalances do create injuries. Working with female athletes, they typically possess a weak posterior chain in comparison to their male counterparts. If we ignore that weakness (in conjunction with the other anatomical bad hands they were dealt), they have an increased propensity toward non-contact ACL damage in sports such as basketball and soccer. Likewise, my powerlifting friends are notorious for impingement. This typically stems from overly developed pecs/delts/internal rotators with concurrent weakness in their mid back/shoulder extensors/external rotators. If we keep ignoring their imbalance, they will be faced with extended time off and/or surgery. Average Joe in the gym is likely quad dominant and very tight as well. This can force an anterior tilt in the pelvis, which can lead to back issues. If the back and hamstrings aren't strengthened, this issue can become dramatically worse with time.

    Further, from an athletic development standpoint, this method of training could not occur concurrently with other forms of training. It requires a great deal of recovery, but if you're going to football/track/bobsled/basketball/baseball/etc. training on the side, your body's recovery systems will not be able to compensate fully. Performance will steadily begin to decline with time.

    Calling jealousy is disappointing. I'm concerned with my lifts, and I imagine most others possess a similar mindset. While individuals such as Konstantin, Koklyaev, and Savickas provide a great source of motivation, I'm not jealous of them. They were blessed with uber genetics and are synthetically enhanced. I have neither of those attributes, yet I still make do. I understand the hand I've been dealt--I don't blame or get angry at anyone else because of it. To do so would be childish, if you ask me.

    Just my $.02

    As an aside, what are you actually training for? Also, do you believe what you're doing carries over to strength/power sports? Just curious as to where your mind is going with this.
  37. Senior Member
    ZiR RED's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    297849
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    M

    Guess what? I could care less what any of you think of me. Im simply posting some things that i do, Im posting videos and tracking my progress, while you guys CRITIQUE my form and say its a bad thing when ive been progressing with it for a while now. And i tell you that and you say im wrong this that... Listen. im not doing this for myself. I want to spread the knowledge i have gained over the months and show to people that 3-5 day typical splits are typical and thats not the only thing that works. Seems like everyone other than a couple people.. (other than zir red, big intentions ect..) .. othet than those guys and a couple more, you all seem to be jealous in a way or just plain hate me/ my methods. If you are going to say something stupid that makes no sense (like the post a couple up) then just leave, because obviously that guy above has no idea what he talking about.
    I think the major issue is two fold.

    First, three month's is not a very long time in the grand scheme of things. If you want to continue lifting this way for a few years, and then evaluate the gains/injuries, then the experience will be more substantial.

    Second, a great majority of people are not going to be able to handle this type of training and recovery schema. You can, and that is great. However, those who cannot, especially younger, less experienced lifters who try to follow such a set up are significantly increasing their risk for developing performance compromising muscular imbalances and over use injury.

    I think the major heat in this discussion is because you attempt to refute every piece of advice and information that is added to the discussion. Rather than evaluate and weigh the evidence, we get irritated by you shooting other ways to train (probably as you get irritated by some of us pointing out issues with your training schema). There are a lot of bright people on this board, and I think you are over looking some great information that may become very useful to you a few more years into your lifting career.

    Br
  38. Professional Member
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141051
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    99.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    I think the major issue is two fold.

    First, three month's is not a very long time in the grand scheme of things. If you want to continue lifting this way for a few years, and then evaluate the gains/injuries, then the experience will be more substantial.

    Second, a great majority of people are not going to be able to handle this type of training and recovery schema. You can, and that is great. However, those who cannot, especially younger, less experienced lifters who try to follow such a set up are significantly increasing their risk for developing performance compromising muscular imbalances and over use injury.

    I think the major heat in this discussion is because you attempt to refute every piece of advice and information that is added to the discussion. Rather than evaluate and weigh the evidence, we get irritated by you shooting other ways to train (probably as you get irritated by some of us pointing out issues with your training schema). There are a lot of bright people on this board, and I think you are over looking some great information that may become very useful to you a few more years into your lifting career.

    Br
    Well said.
  39. New Member
    AForney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    1044
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    73.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiR RED View Post
    I think the major heat in this discussion is because you attempt to refute every piece of advice and information that is added to the discussion. Rather than evaluate and weigh the evidence, we get irritated by you shooting other ways to train (probably as you get irritated by some of us pointing out issues with your training schema). There are a lot of bright people on this board, and I think you are over looking some great information that may become very useful to you a few more years into your lifting career.
    This

    Great gains bro, but you want the fastest possible gains, right? A little assistance work would help your progress AND help prevent injury. Where is the negative side of that?
    Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change. But pretty soon, everything's different. -Bill Watterson
  40. New Member
    Mafesto31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.88%

    Lol don't listen to those guys, skies the limit! Never miss a day and you'll be a star!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ::: bLacKjAcK's Lifting Heavy Log :::
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 04:36 AM
  2. Single Best Song for lifting.
    By planetfuzz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. Lifting heavy while dieting...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. Heavy Lifting for fat loss
    By avenue Red in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:33 PM
  5. Can heavy lifting cause a bruise
    By Whaler in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in