Lifting Heavy every single day - LOG

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
looks like youve become a man. lifting heavy **** now i see? Thats a good pr. Right now, im dropping the heavy lifting for a month. I know it sounds crazy, but im starting to add some size on. I think my endurance is low and my size is not good enough to get much higher with continuing to do heavy every day. So my goal right now is to do 315 for 3 sets of 20 with 1 minute rest in between. Its tough right now considering after 5 reps, i start to die with lactic acid. after that, i will continue on my way to 600.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Nice deadlift PR, I saw your squat vids, why the bench and not a box at parallel?
I just haven't spent the money to get a low box yet, those box squats suck I thought I was pausing a little longer. I guess that's a good reason to record yourself!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just haven't spent the money to get a low box yet, those box squats suck I thought I was pausing a little longer. I guess that's a good reason to record yourself!
I just stack plates or use a really low box and add plates to height. And you dont have to pause super long on box squats.