Sweetlou's training log

Page 15 of 182 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. 8/8/13-Squat
    strained my left pec on tuesday.
    So, stuck to my plan for the day and hit my numbers using a SSB.
    SSB in high box with ace straps down
    505x3
    525x3
    Elevated GHRs
    bwx10
    bw+20x2x5
    bwx5
    Stranding Cable Crunches
    120x2x10
    135x10
    Step Ups
    Empty Curl Barx3x8 each leg
    Walking with the sled with 45lbs forward and backward.


  2. 8/9/13-Geared Bench
    Didnt do much bc of strained pec
    sohp
    95x8x2
    145x8
    DB Rows
    120x10x2

    8/12/13-Pull
    Pull off floor in ace straps down
    465+40lbs chainx3
    465+80lbs chainx3

    8/13/13-Raw Bench
    Close Grip 2 Board Press
    275+40lbs chainx2 called it here bc of pec
    Jm Press
    135+80lbs chainx8
    135+120lbs chainx8

    8/16/13-Squat
    Avg Reverse Band Squat in ace straps down
    595x2
    615x2

    8/17/13-Geared Bench
    2 Board Press in F6
    405x2
    455x2

    8/21/13-Raw Bench
    1 Board Press
    315x2
    315+40lbs chainx2

    8/23/13-Squat
    Full Squat in Ace Briefs
    505x3
    525x3
    •   
       


  3. You going Ace/Ace these on squat?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You going Ace/Ace these on squat?
    I only had an ace suit until last nights session when I finally got a pair of briefs. So everything shown has been in 2 plys of material. I have another ace suit on the way to put over my briefs. My current suit is much to tight to put briefs under it. So I will use it for pulling and use ace/ace for squats. I will play with ace/king sumo dler for pulling as well as superior/king sumo to find a combo I like bc my ace suit is just a little to tight to pull in some days if I over bloat.

  5. I will be competing in a gym warming meet next weekend with the team. I wont be competing in nov like I had planned bc I cant get that much time off work. So I am going to relentless to handle brian and I will break my new gear in for a meet in February. I plan to use ace/ace for squats and a ace bench shirt that is a 54 arm and 52 chest plate over the next few monthes to see how I like.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You going Ace/Ace these on squat?
    Also I have discontinued seeing my old dr. I have my before blood work from that erase. I have being forwarded to an endo here in orlando where I will get my follow up blood work. I have been using erase at 50mg per day since the bottle you gave me. I will keep my word. Life has just been crazy moving and all.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Also I have discontinued seeing my old dr. I have my before blood work from that erase. I have being forwarded to an endo here in orlando where I will get my follow up blood work. I have been using erase at 50mg per day since the bottle you gave me. I will keep my word. Life has just been crazy moving and all.
    I actually forgot about that until you brought it back up.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I actually forgot about that until you brought it back up.
    I never forgot and will follow thru with it. I am a man of my word.

  9. 8/24/13-Geared Bench
    Goal today was to touch for next weekend.
    Ace
    405x0 no where near
    455x0 half way
    495x0 3/4 down and back slide
    Super F6
    455x1, this was incredibly hard to touch. Should have went 495. 50lb Pr in this shirt. Gaining some weight deff helped here.
    Floor Press Rack Lockouts
    225x5
    315x5
    slingshot, 405x3
    Seated Cable Rows medium neutral grip
    135x15
    165x12
    225x10 PR
    Mini band pullapart complex+light band pushdowns
    10 each way/25x3 sets.
    Notes: My tris felt like they were being broken in half by a metal bar in my F6. I do love that shirt. As my top strength improves I am getting better in that shirt. The grid stitching makes it one hell of a shirt. 495 should be a much smoother touch next weekend.

  10. Good lifts, man. You mentioned gaining weight. What are you weighing in at?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Subbed.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Good lifts, man. You mentioned gaining weight. What are you weighing in at?
    217-220. I bought the f6 for when I was about 200. The ace I have was actually brians shirt I sent to ginny to get the arms taken out. I dont know if I will ever touch anything in that thing. I cant even get my hands further out then pinky on the rings.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    217-220. I bought the f6 for when I was about 200. The ace I have was actually brians shirt I sent to ginny to get the arms taken out. I dont know if I will ever touch anything in that thing. I cant even get my hands further out then pinky on the rings.
    Eh, don't limit yourself. Give it time and see. I see videos of handoff guys helping benchers get their hands out to the max legal grip, is that feasible? I just figured it was because of a tight chest plate.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Eh, don't limit yourself. Give it time and see. I see videos of handoff guys helping benchers get their hands out to the max legal grip, is that feasible? I just figured it was because of a tight chest plate.
    It is a 52 chest plate and 54 arm, metal ace pro. I will just have to break it in and play with it more.

  15. 8/25/13-Pull
    Pull in Ace
    450x1,1
    500x1,1 straps up. All felt good excited for next weekend.
    Did some step ups and reverse hypers to end the session off.

    8/28/13-Raw Bench
    Bench in Sling Shot
    225x3x3
    DB Complex
    oh-50x20
    flat-50x20
    incline-50x20
    Seated Wide Grip Cable Rows
    135x50 total reps
    Micro Band Face Pull and Light band pushdowns to finish
    Notes: I have gotten away from the db complex and it has shown in my bench. I have some imbalances between my left and right side in terms of shoulders and pecs and this was helping me to correct them and become more stable. I have had some nagging small injuries since removing this so I will add it back. Also on another note. I was given a bottle of craze from a friend I had been using bc I liked the effect I got for training. Now with all the stuff I see about it possibly being tainted. Does anyone have a quick answer if I should be genuinely concerned and toss the rest of it in the garbage? He purchased it from Nutraplanet if that makes a difference.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    It is a 52 chest plate and 54 arm, metal ace pro. I will just have to break it in and play with it more.
    The plate from a 52 to 54 isn't much difference. You should be able to touch 405 with the right technique and groove. It takes me about 8-9s to touch with 405 and you almost have to row the weight to touch it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. It contains ETH according to numerous sources. Not much known about it as far as possible sides.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The plate from a 52 to 54 isn't much difference. You should be able to touch 405 with the right technique and groove. It takes me about 8-9s to touch with 405 and you almost have to row the weight to touch it.
    Interesting. I will play with the shirt some more after this saturday. How low do you bring the bar in the ace? Belly Benching?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    It contains ETH according to numerous sources. Not much known about it as far as possible sides.
    Thanks man. Kinda scary to think this is most likely true. Maybe I will stick to products like enhanced instead lol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post

    Thanks man. Kinda scary to think this is most likely true. Maybe I will stick to products like enhanced instead lol.
    Enhanced is one of the best I've ever used, never was a fan of craze.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Interesting. I will play with the shirt some more after this saturday. How low do you bring the bar in the ace? Belly Benching?
    Big belly benching

    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Enhanced is one of the best I've ever used, never was a fan of craze.
    I second this. I enjoy craze tho. Sadly its tainted.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Big belly benching

    Ok I got it now. I will try to belly bench it and probably will leave my belt off to help me touch. I can barely get this ace over my shoulders and over my elbows.

  24. Had the practice meet or mock meet today. It was a meet with spf rules. It just wasnt sanctioned.
    Here is what I did.
    Squat
    550
    625
    675, 55lb pr
    Bench
    275
    450x0
    450, got it. I was happy about this.
    Deadlift
    525
    575x0
    575, 25lb pr
    Total: 1700. Very happy about this. I am sure obb will have videos up sooner or later of these lifts.

  25. Post up the vids when ya can! Solid work. Congrats on the PRs
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  26. Damn! Couple nice Sized PR's there
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Post up the vids when ya can! Solid work. Congrats on the PRs
    Will do man once brian puts them up.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Damn! Couple nice Sized PR's there
    Thanks man. This was a great day for me and I am one step closer to my goal.

  29. Here is the video
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQOW51G...%3DpQOW51G2zAs
    I am on my phone so I hope this works if not I will do it later on my computer.

  30. 9/09/13-pull
    2 inch block pulls in ace briefs and king sumo deadlifter straps up
    585X2
    605X1
    Gripper
    50lbsx2x10
    75X5
    Reverse hypers+standing cable crunches
    90/90X15/12
    90/105X12/12
    90/120X10/12
    Notes-good first day back after a week off after the meet. Never pulled over 600 before so today was a great day. Tried the new jacked today it is very good. Similar to enhanced in feel But different at the same time. This gear combo was.extreme today. But I liked it. Went well above my target percent today.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in