StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log - - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -

Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post

I think what Anton is saying is you need to put a broadcast memo out to said crack heads stating that Leg day is on Wednesday's so no running from the PO PO on Thursdays or Fridays.

Problem solved
    dude sick back in your avi!! did it look like that before AAS? (serious question)
    BJJ = life

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    dude sick back in your avi!! did it look like that before AAS? (serious question)
    I seen that pic in his log and was gonna tell him to make it his avatar lol

Legs ain't even sore yet ftw!!! Also, I run incline sprints the morning after leg day so a foot pursuit would be weak

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

First is last October, never pinned AAS. Done a couple of oral cycles in my day though. This pic was taken after a 5 week cycle of Epi

Second is week 9 of a 12 week pinned AAS cycle

To me it looks like I've been lucky when it has come to back muscles, but AAS def make them stick out more.

Did that answer your question?
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I seen that pic in his log and was gonna tell him to make it his avatar lol

Legs ain't even sore yet ftw!!! Also, I run incline sprints the morning after leg day so a foot pursuit would be weak
    What is running? Your taser outruns even the fastest crackhead for a reason.

Also - Morry, your back looks badass!
    I will sleep with you AND your pet for 50 bucks!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    What is running? Your taser outruns even the fastest crackhead for a reason.

Also - Morry, your back looks badass!
    Don't worry guys I work in a nice area-not to many crack heads lol

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Don't worry guys I work in a nice area-not to many crack heads lol
    Well if I make it in this year I will ask to get stationed in a neighbourhood full of crackers to make sure I do an ample ammount of cardio. Thanks for the indirect tip.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jlinteris View Post
    Well if I make it in this year I will ask to get stationed in a neighbourhood full of crackers to make sure I do an ample ammount of cardio. Thanks for the indirect tip.
    You're trying for law enforcement? You live across the border right?

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

You're trying for law enforcement? You live across the border right?
    You bet. I live in British Columbia. I tried for my first time for RCMP last year. Made it through all of the 800 stages (lol) and to the 3 hour final interview where I got deffered for 1 year. I interviewed well but with the economy being ****ty and the extra guys they kept over the olympics, 1200 members that planned on retiring stayed for another year making it that much tougher. The expectations on the interview where tough. Obviously I was not as up to par as some others on it though. Cool that I got that far first year and got to see what all the steps where about so now I know what to expect as I start it again. Took some guys I know 8 years to get in so I am expecting to have to work for it.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

After testing for a year I just decided to try for a small PD and got hired. I don't know how it works where u live but here every town, village, city, county, airport, rail road, water dis. and forest preserve have their own police lol so there's lots of options. Keep trying man you'll get it

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

bless both you guys for wanting to be cops. there are just too many grey areas and (dis)honest ways to make money for me and I have no morals so I'm okay with it
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

After testing for a year I just decided to try for a small PD and got hired. I don't know how it works where u live but here every town, village, city, county, airport, rail road, water dis. and forest preserve have their own police lol so there's lots of options. Keep trying man you'll get it
    RCMP basically covers Canada with City cops in some larger areas. I would apply to City but I am no where near an area to do it so this path will have to work.

bless both you guys for wanting to be cops. there are just too many grey areas and (dis)honest ways to make money for me and I have no morals so I'm okay with it
    Haha I love the honesty! Better watch out though, stackedcop is putting on his brass knuckles and he is going to beat your dishonest secrets out of you, arrest you and confiscate your protein powder.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

just dont become a corrections officer. awful job from what i hear.
    BJJ = life
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I think in the South at least, the Deputies here have MANDATORY corrections time before they can move to the DUI task force or CI or something like that.

If they suck at being deputies they stay in corrections. 6 months is about the min from what I gather.

Georgia sux tho...../
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I think in the South at least, the Deputies here have MANDATORY corrections time before they can move to the DUI task force or CI or something like that.

If they suck at being deputies they stay in corrections. 6 months is about the min from what I gather.

Georgia sux tho...../
    lol they have a mandatory number of ball sacks they have to look at and at least 100 fights to break up. man, you couldnt pay me enough to work in a prison
    BJJ = life
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

lol they have a mandatory number of ball sacks they have to look at and at least 100 fights to break up. man, you couldnt pay me enough to work in a prison
    At least not without aurthorization to "shoot to kill" if anything gets out of hand.

I've always been for, throw a bunch of weapons in the yard, last man standing gets a full pardon.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    At least not without aurthorization to "shoot to kill" if anything gets out of hand.

I've always been for, throw a bunch of weapons in the yard, last man standing gets a full pardon.
    LOL

You should be a judge

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

you know what, I had this conversation with a few ppl last night. one person said they think that if you committed a violent crime, you get dropped off in Alaska 300 miles away from anything. if you make it back then you deserve to come back. other people quickly $hitted on his plan saying that once you figured out the way back you can just go commit more crimes since you already know how to get home lol

i feel like the prison system serves as somewhat a deterrent from committing crimes. I personally dont want to go there so I will avoid doing something awful if anything just to retain my freedom. the only other idea i liked was an eye for an eye type deal. what a job that would be to punish people haha im sure some sick f#cks out there would love it.
    BJJ = life
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

you know what, I had this conversation with a few ppl last night. one person said they think that if you committed a violent crime, you get dropped off in Alaska 300 miles away from anything. if you make it back then you deserve to come back. other people quickly $hitted on his plan saying that once you figured out the way back you can just go commit more crimes since you already know how to get home lol

i feel like the prison system serves as somewhat a deterrent from committing crimes. I personally dont want to go there so I will avoid doing something awful if anything just to retain my freedom. the only other idea i liked was an eye for an eye type deal. what a job that would be to punish people haha im sure some sick f#cks out there would love it.
    That's a good idea, most would end up a grizzly terd!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I wanna see stoning brought back...

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Well it won't happen in Illinios, they just abolished the death penalty.

Hey cop'er, you take the whole 6g of DAA in the morning?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well it won't happen in Illinios, they just abolished the death penalty.

Hey cop'er, you take the whole 6g of DAA in the morning?
    Yea I seen that... Quinn sux

I was taking 3 in the morning and 3 pre workout. I stopped using daa because of the whole nmda receptor issues. Using testofen now.

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

yea bro DAA is weird, i dont trust it.
    BJJ = life
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Damn guys, I just want to see getting stoned made legal.....ain't nobody gotta die and sh1t
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Yea I seen that... Quinn sux

I was taking 3 in the morning and 3 pre workout. I stopped using daa because of the whole nmda receptor issues. Using testofen now.
    Even short term? DAA's some good stuff.

I've never tried testofen.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Damn guys, I just want to see getting stoned made legal.....ain't nobody gotta die and sh1t
    or at least decriminalized
    BJJ = life
  26. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea bro DAA is weird, i dont trust it.
    Please elaborate (or provide links) I am VERY interested in this as I have used DAA in the past and have some stashed for future test boosting. I read before Dr. D saying he dpersonally used DAA continously for about 6 months and no neg side effects.

If there is info of some negative effects on ones health I would be interested in reading or learning about that

Thank Anton
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

or at least decriminalized
    It has been decriminalized to some extent in Philly.. or last I heard it was

Cali almost went state wide with decriminalizing it but it failed.. damn stoners were too stoned to go to the booths and vote dammit!!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Even short term? DAA's some good stuff.

I've never tried testofen.
    Like Anton said it's weird... IMO it's just to new and the thought of DAA having the capability to **** with my brain (nmda receptor and toxins) just turned me off from it. I have no idea if short term use or if 6 grams a day is enough to cause these awful side effects but it's a risk I'm not willing to take yet.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It has been decriminalized to some extent in Philly.. or last I heard it was

Cali almost went state wide with decriminalizing it but it failed.. damn stoners were too stoned to go to the booths and vote dammit!!!
    I meant stoning as in throwing rocks at the bad guys lol

30. Pro Virili Parte

I meant stoning as in throwing rocks at the bad guys lol
    ohhh.. wait thats illegal? I throw rocks at the kids at the bus stop all the time
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Officer arrest these men and drop them off in the Alaskin wilderness.

Talking about hootch in a police officers thread, priceless.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Like Anton said it's weird... IMO it's just to new and the thought of DAA having the capability to **** with my brain (nmda receptor and toxins) just turned me off from it. I have no idea if short term use or if 6 grams a day is enough to cause these awful side effects but it's a risk I'm not willing to take yet.
    Judo check this out for starters. I'm not really all that smart with the science behind supplements but this was brought up is a couple DAA threads and was simple brushed off. It sounds serious... I'm think you might be able to make more out of it then me lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excitotoxicity

33. Pro Virili Parte

Judo check this out for starters. I'm not really all that smart with the science behind supplements but this was brought up is a couple DAA threads and was simple brushed off. It sounds serious... I'm think you might be able to make more out of it then me lol

Thanks I will give it a read
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Yes JJ, please share your thoughts, I can't make much of that article either.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Don't sound good lol

36. Pro Virili Parte

DAMMIT... now I feel like I have to interpet this or you all are gonna hate me... j/k

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Don't sound good lol
    No it doesn't. I thought this became an issue at high doses. I have a whole tub here, I'd hate to have to throw it out.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    DAMMIT... now I feel like I have to interpet this or you all are gonna hate me... j/k

lmao, no pressure man, just let me know if I'll become brain dead or more brain dead after use.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

No it doesn't. I thought this became an issue at high doses. I have a whole tub here, I'd hate to have to throw it out.
    What's a high dose though? dr d ran it for 6 month but I don't think he ever went over 3.12 grams and went as low as 1 gram a day. I don't feel sh!t from Daa till 6 grams....

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

i just feel like there hasnt been enough research done yet and already there are a few concerns. something like Beta Alanine for example is also a new supplement that hasnt been studied as much as creatine etc but it hasnt raised any eyebrows in terms of receptors, prolactin, estrogen..
    BJJ = life

Similar Forum Threads

1. thanks Iron Addict
    By logan in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 07:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict Training update: HUGE PROBLEM!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:52 PM
  3. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
  4. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 07:58 AM