StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the rolling is very firm!! I went to three stores but all the rolling were 30-50 bucks and not hard enough. We shall see how long it lasts with my 230 (and dropping) ases rolling on it. It's also very good for popping ribs back into place! That is worth BIG money IMO

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL... all my friends frak out when the try it and feel their spine cracking.. I tell them it is my own personal chiropracter

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL... all my friends frak out when the try it and feel their spine cracking.. I tell them it is my own personal chiropracter
Lol I know right? It's a great tool, thanks again man!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check this one out..

Looks like it will hurt Oh so good...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check this one out..

Looks like it will hurt Oh so good...
I gotta get me that!!! Lol I'm like obsessed with rolling on strange objects now... It's kinda weird

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine was only 15$ at super walmart... I didn't see the mid evil time looking foam roller tho lol!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2/8 cardio

Did 10 mins on the elliptical but my legs were so freaking sore from squats I had to stop.

Treadmill

50 mins
10 mins @ 6.5 mph
10 mins 15%incline 4.2mph
10 sets of 1 mins sprints @8.5-9 mph walk 1 mins @4 totaling 20 mins
10 min run @6

Foam rolling and stretching after

Doing cardio after leg day.. Does it slow down recovery??

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
2/8 cardio

Did 10 mins on the elliptical but my legs were so freaking sore from squats I had to stop.

Treadmill

50 mins
10 mins @ 6.5 mph
10 mins 15%incline 4.2mph
10 sets of 1 mins sprints @8.5-9 mph walk 1 mins @4 totaling 20 mins
10 min run @6

Foam rolling and stretching after

Doing cardio after leg day.. Does it slow down recovery??
nah if anything it could be considered "active rest". getting some blood flow in the sore areas will definitely help recovery. ive also read suggestions to even lift very lightly, not to failure, to speed up recovery.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
nah if anything it could be considered "active rest". getting some blood flow in the sore areas will definitely help recovery. ive also read suggestions to even lift very lightly, not to failure, to speed up recovery.
I can attest to this and practice "active" rest while I'm on cycle. I don't ever take a full day off. Not worth it. I have too much lactic acid that I need to get circulated around and light lifting/cardio/a mix of the two is perfect.
Swimming is an ideal "active" rest day. I wish I had a pool all the time. I can spend hours in there without getting completely worn out. I did swim in highschool though, so I'm used to putting in the distance while swimming.
I muscles always feel good and loose after a long swim....

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
good mention of swimming. my MMA gym got a pool, i should start getting in there more. hopefully its not as germ infested as the mats were..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I'm behind on exercise science... I never take a day off the gym unless I'm stuck at work or violently sick. Hence the name of the log :) I have a pool at my gym but a bunch of nasty people hang out in there... I'll stick to the treadmill and stair master for now.

Heading over to the exercise science thread haha

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm behind on exercise science... I never take a day off the gym unless I'm stuck at work or violently sick. Hence the name of the log :) I have a pool at my gym but a bunch of nasty people hang out in there... I'll stick to the treadmill and stair master for now.

Heading over to the exercise science thread haha
get them out of the pool by throwing your taser in the water

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm it's very tempting lol

I'd do it for free only if I get to keep my job after....

I literally just chocked down 2 cans of tuna. I think I was in the pre workout zone and accidentally mixed up 4 cans instead of just two. It was awful... The worst part was my oatmeal was cold after since ya know it took like 15 mins to form little tuna balls and shoot em down with water.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm it's very tempting lol

I'd do it for free only if I get to keep my job after....

I literally just chocked down 2 cans of tuna. I think I was in the pre workout zone and accidentally mixed up 4 cans instead of just two. It was awful... The worst part was my oatmeal was cold after since ya know it took like 15 mins to form little tuna balls and shoot em down with water.
You mix tuna and oatmeal together?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
You mix tuna and oatmeal together?
peel some scabs off the cut on your arm/leg/where ever add in Tuna and some oatmeal (1:1 ratio) and you got yourself a tasty treat.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
peel some scabs off the cut on your arm/leg/where ever add in Tuna and some oatmeal (1:1 ratio) and you got yourself a tasty treat.
I'll have to find a crack ho', I currently am scab free, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that sounds gross!! Haha

Yes I eat the tuna then the oatmeal - NOT mixed together tho... That would be ****ed up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
LMAO you would post a picture of a girl with a gun, you cop

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woman and guns are hot! just not if you get caught cheating lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Woman and guns are hot! just not if you get caught cheating lol
well put....:lol:

"caught" is the difference between it being illegal and being fun....think about it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well put....:lol:

"caught" is the difference between it being illegal and being fun....think about it
Like when I'm driving and I approach a stop sign... I look around make sure no ones around and just drive right thru and say out load "No cop; no stop" lmao

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Like when I'm driving and I approach a stop sign... I look around make sure no ones around and just drive right thru and say out load "No cop; no stop" lmao
:toofunny:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
That's like turning on your lights, going though a traffic light, then turning them off.:spank:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's like turning on your lights, going though a traffic light, then turning them off.:spank:
I drive around for 8 hours a day... Why would I turn my lights on to go thru a red light? So I can hurry up and get to the next one! :lol:

Anyway, there's only one red light in this town lol and it blinks after 10pm!!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I drive around for 8 hours a day... Why would I turn my lights on to go thru a red light? So I can hurry up and get to the next one! :lol:

Anyway, there's only one red light in this town lol and it blinks after 10pm!!!
The turds around here do that at the busiest intersections down town. It really chaps my a$$, especially after I've been sitting there through 3 or 4 light cycles.

May be a non-emergency call, I don't know.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The turds around here do that at the busiest intersections down town. It really chaps my a$$, especially after I've been sitting there through 3 or 4 light cycles.

May be a non-emergency call, I don't know.
Lol dang don gone big city coppers!! :lol: probable had to get the rental movie back to block busters or pick up the dry cleaning. The only time I use my lights is if I'm late for a meal and shift change!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest 2/9

DB flat bench
100-12
110-10
120-8
120-8
120-8
120-6 drop 100-5

Incline db
100-10
105-8
100-8
95-10

Incline BB
185-12
225-6
245-6 drop 185 5 drop 135-6 negatives

Incline DB flys
80-10
75-10
75-10
65-12

Cable flys 30 sec rest between sets (didn't count the weights / cable weights is bull****)
20/15/15/15/12/12

I jumped in and did some flat bench with a buddy that was just getting started did 225-10 the got it for 6 thought I was gonna be able to hit 315 for2 or 3 but struggled to get one rep.... Everyone in the gym was looking at my like i was a pu*ssy lol

As I get stronger and am able to use the heavier dumb bells I'm notice I'm having a much harder time locking out. Last week when benching the 130s I almost dropped them on my face... So I wanted to focus on a lot of Db moves and was trying to aim for 8-10 reps on my "heavy sets" instead of 6-8.

Today marks one whole week with tuna being my main source of whole food protein. I think I'm gonna switch it up with other white fish. I haven't weighed in since I started but I am already looking leaner. Also I've been hitting my goal of 10-12 whole eggs a day.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Flounder Nutrition Information

Nutrient Units 1 fillet
-------
127 g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proximates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water g 92.913
Energy kcal 148.590
Energy kj 622.300
Protein g 30.683
Total lipid (fat) g 1.943
Ash g 1.905
Carbohydrate, by difference g 0.000
Fiber, total dietary g 0.000

Minerals

Calcium, Ca mg 22.860
Iron, Fe mg 0.432
Magnesium, Mg mg 73.660
Phosphorus, P mg 367.030
Potassium, K mg 436.880
Sodium, Na mg 133.350
Zinc, Zn mg 0.800
Copper, Cu mg 0.033
Manganese, Mn mg 0.025
Selenium, Se mcg 73.914

Vitamins

Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid mg 0.000
Thiamin mg 0.102
Riboflavin mg 0.145
Niacin mg 2.767
Pantothenic acid mg 0.737
Vitamin B-6 mg 0.305
Folate, total mcg 11.430
Folic acid mcg 0.000
Folate, food mcg 11.430
Folate, DFE mcg_DFE 11.430
Vitamin B-12 mcg 3.188
Vitamin A, IU IU 48.260
Retinol mcg 13.970
Vitamin A, RAE mcg_RAE 13.970
Vitamin E mg_ATE 2.400

Lipids

Fatty acids, total saturated g 0.461
4:0 g 0.000
6:0 g 0.000
8:0 g 0.000
10:0 g 0.000
12:0 g 0.000
14:0 g 0.072
16:0 g 0.287
18:0 g 0.070
Fatty acids, total monounsaturated g 0.300
16:1 undifferentiated g 0.085
18:1 undifferentiated g 0.196
20:1 g 0.044
22:1 undifferentiated g 0.025
Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated g 0.820
18:2 undifferentiated g 0.018
18:3 undifferentiated g 0.020
18:4 g 0.000
20:4 undifferentiated g 0.061
20:5 n-3 g 0.309
22:5 n-3 g 0.058
22:6 n-3 g 0.328
Cholesterol mg 86.360

Amino acids

Tryptophan g 0.344
Threonine g 1.345
Isoleucine g 1.414
Leucine g 2.493
Lysine g 2.818
Methionine g 0.908
Cystine g 0.329
Phenylalanine g 1.198
Tyrosine g 1.036
Valine g 1.581
Arginine g 1.836
Histidine g 0.903
Alanine g 1.855
Aspartic acid g 3.142
Glutamic acid g 4.580
Glycine g 1.473
Proline g 1.085
Serine g 1.25

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What site did you get that from? Nutrition data?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ew! almost 2 grams of ash in that filet! lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woke up yesterday with a cold but ya know... Still have to get my iron on!

2/10 back day
Wide grip cable pulldowns
20/15/12

Wide grip pull ups
10/10

BB rows

225-15
315-10
315-10
315-10
365-5
315-8 drop 225-10

One arm DB rows
150-10
140-12
150-12 drop 130-8

Dead lifts
315-12
405-8
405-7 (farted as I locked out...... Lol
405-6

V bar low cable rows
15/12/12/10 drop 6

Also did my wrist curls supper set with hammer curls for 4 sets

I'm running a fever and I'm thinking about doing a 24 hour fast since my throat hurts and I just feel like ass. I slept last night for 14 hours so I should have just started my fast when I woke up but I ate breakfast and whole pizza (homemade wheat with all healthy stuff lol)

I figured since I'm off tomorrow and I'll prob sleep 12-15 hours that the fast should be easy.... Oh and this is my first fast...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deadlift fart is a sign of good effort
Indeed... Also starting using Bulk DAA again and you one that **** tears my stomach up!! I was crop dusting like a mother ****er lol

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I've been dosing 2g. vit.C twice a day for a few months, this is the first winter in YEARS that I do not get sick.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dosing 2g. vit.C twice a day for a few months, this is the first winter in YEARS that I do not get sick.
I take 2g twice a day plus I eat lots of grape fruit which is high in Vitc. My problem is I don't get enough rest....

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Indeed... Also starting using Bulk DAA again and you one that **** tears my stomach up!! I was crop dusting like a mother ****er lol
Haha, that is funny. If you are not farting occasionally while deadlifting or squatting then you are just pretending. Call people over to experience the scent with you. Wear the smell like a weightlifters badge. Chicks will dig it!