StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -

Page 3 of 25 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    nah if anything it could be considered "active rest". getting some blood flow in the sore areas will definitely help recovery. ive also read suggestions to even lift very lightly, not to failure, to speed up recovery.
    I can attest to this and practice "active" rest while I'm on cycle. I don't ever take a full day off. Not worth it. I have too much lactic acid that I need to get circulated around and light lifting/cardio/a mix of the two is perfect.
    Swimming is an ideal "active" rest day. I wish I had a pool all the time. I can spend hours in there without getting completely worn out. I did swim in highschool though, so I'm used to putting in the distance while swimming.
    I muscles always feel good and loose after a long swim....
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. good mention of swimming. my MMA gym got a pool, i should start getting in there more. hopefully its not as germ infested as the mats were..
    BJJ = life
    •   

3. Man, I'm behind on exercise science... I never take a day off the gym unless I'm stuck at work or violently sick. Hence the name of the log I have a pool at my gym but a bunch of nasty people hang out in there... I'll stick to the treadmill and stair master for now.

Heading over to the exercise science thread haha

4. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Man, I'm behind on exercise science... I never take a day off the gym unless I'm stuck at work or violently sick. Hence the name of the log I have a pool at my gym but a bunch of nasty people hang out in there... I'll stick to the treadmill and stair master for now.

Heading over to the exercise science thread haha
    get them out of the pool by throwing your taser in the water
    BJJ = life

5. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    get them out of the pool by throwing your taser in the water
    If you do this, I want a video....

I'll pay...
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

6. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    If you do this, I want a video....

I'll pay...
    Hell yeah!!!

New reality show, Cops Gone Wild.

7. Anabolic Cops
    BJJ = life

8. Hmmm it's very tempting lol

I'd do it for free only if I get to keep my job after....

I literally just chocked down 2 cans of tuna. I think I was in the pre workout zone and accidentally mixed up 4 cans instead of just two. It was awful... The worst part was my oatmeal was cold after since ya know it took like 15 mins to form little tuna balls and shoot em down with water.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    Anabolic Cops
    Seems to be a shortage at my dept!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Hmmm it's very tempting lol

I'd do it for free only if I get to keep my job after....

I literally just chocked down 2 cans of tuna. I think I was in the pre workout zone and accidentally mixed up 4 cans instead of just two. It was awful... The worst part was my oatmeal was cold after since ya know it took like 15 mins to form little tuna balls and shoot em down with water.
    You mix tuna and oatmeal together?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    You mix tuna and oatmeal together?
    peel some scabs off the cut on your arm/leg/where ever add in Tuna and some oatmeal (1:1 ratio) and you got yourself a tasty treat.

12. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    peel some scabs off the cut on your arm/leg/where ever add in Tuna and some oatmeal (1:1 ratio) and you got yourself a tasty treat.
    I'll have to find a crack ho', I currently am scab free, lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Damn that sounds gross!! Haha

Yes I eat the tuna then the oatmeal - NOT mixed together tho... That would be ****ed up

14. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    that blue thing is expensive isnt it?
    $45 for a short one and $70 for a long one.. not too bad if they are durable and last.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    $45 for a short one and $70 for a long one.. not too bad if they are durable and last.
    that's what she said

16. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    that's what she said
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

17. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    that's what she said

She likes them big alright!

18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Damn that sounds gross!! Haha

Yes I eat the tuna then the oatmeal - NOT mixed together tho... That would be ****ed up
    That's what I was thinking about mixing tuna and oatmeal. It sounded as if you were making oatmeal/tuna balls, lol.

19. LMAO you would post a picture of a girl with a gun, you cop
    BJJ = life

20. Woman and guns are hot! just not if you get caught cheating lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Woman and guns are hot! just not if you get caught cheating lol
    well put....

"caught" is the difference between it being illegal and being fun....think about it

22. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    well put....

"caught" is the difference between it being illegal and being fun....think about it
    Like when I'm driving and I approach a stop sign... I look around make sure no ones around and just drive right thru and say out load "No cop; no stop" lmao

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Like when I'm driving and I approach a stop sign... I look around make sure no ones around and just drive right thru and say out load "No cop; no stop" lmao

24. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That's like turning on your lights, going though a traffic light, then turning them off.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    That's like turning on your lights, going though a traffic light, then turning them off.
    I drive around for 8 hours a day... Why would I turn my lights on to go thru a red light? So I can hurry up and get to the next one!

Anyway, there's only one red light in this town lol and it blinks after 10pm!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I drive around for 8 hours a day... Why would I turn my lights on to go thru a red light? So I can hurry up and get to the next one!

Anyway, there's only one red light in this town lol and it blinks after 10pm!!!
    The turds around here do that at the busiest intersections down town. It really chaps my a$$, especially after I've been sitting there through 3 or 4 light cycles.

May be a non-emergency call, I don't know.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    The turds around here do that at the busiest intersections down town. It really chaps my a$$, especially after I've been sitting there through 3 or 4 light cycles.

May be a non-emergency call, I don't know.
    Lol dang don gone big city coppers!! probable had to get the rental movie back to block busters or pick up the dry cleaning. The only time I use my lights is if I'm late for a meal and shift change!!

28. Chest 2/9

DB flat bench
    100-12
    110-10
    120-8
    120-8
    120-8
    120-6 drop 100-5

Incline db
    100-10
    105-8
    100-8
    95-10

Incline BB
    185-12
    225-6
    245-6 drop 185 5 drop 135-6 negatives

Incline DB flys
    80-10
    75-10
    75-10
    65-12

Cable flys 30 sec rest between sets (didn't count the weights / cable weights is bull****)
    20/15/15/15/12/12

I jumped in and did some flat bench with a buddy that was just getting started did 225-10 the got it for 6 thought I was gonna be able to hit 315 for2 or 3 but struggled to get one rep.... Everyone in the gym was looking at my like i was a pu*ssy lol

As I get stronger and am able to use the heavier dumb bells I'm notice I'm having a much harder time locking out. Last week when benching the 130s I almost dropped them on my face... So I wanted to focus on a lot of Db moves and was trying to aim for 8-10 reps on my "heavy sets" instead of 6-8.

Today marks one whole week with tuna being my main source of whole food protein. I think I'm gonna switch it up with other white fish. I haven't weighed in since I started but I am already looking leaner. Also I've been hitting my goal of 10-12 whole eggs a day.

29. Flounder Nutrition Information

Nutrient Units 1 fillet
    -------
    127 g

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Proximates
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water g 92.913
    Energy kcal 148.590
    Energy kj 622.300
    Protein g 30.683
    Total lipid (fat) g 1.943
    Ash g 1.905
    Carbohydrate, by difference g 0.000
    Fiber, total dietary g 0.000

Minerals

Calcium, Ca mg 22.860
    Iron, Fe mg 0.432
    Magnesium, Mg mg 73.660
    Phosphorus, P mg 367.030
    Potassium, K mg 436.880
    Sodium, Na mg 133.350
    Zinc, Zn mg 0.800
    Copper, Cu mg 0.033
    Manganese, Mn mg 0.025
    Selenium, Se mcg 73.914

Vitamins

Vitamin C, total ascorbic acid mg 0.000
    Thiamin mg 0.102
    Riboflavin mg 0.145
    Niacin mg 2.767
    Pantothenic acid mg 0.737
    Vitamin B-6 mg 0.305
    Folate, total mcg 11.430
    Folic acid mcg 0.000
    Folate, food mcg 11.430
    Folate, DFE mcg_DFE 11.430
    Vitamin B-12 mcg 3.188
    Vitamin A, IU IU 48.260
    Retinol mcg 13.970
    Vitamin A, RAE mcg_RAE 13.970
    Vitamin E mg_ATE 2.400

Lipids

Fatty acids, total saturated g 0.461
    4:0 g 0.000
    6:0 g 0.000
    8:0 g 0.000
    10:0 g 0.000
    12:0 g 0.000
    14:0 g 0.072
    16:0 g 0.287
    18:0 g 0.070
    Fatty acids, total monounsaturated g 0.300
    16:1 undifferentiated g 0.085
    18:1 undifferentiated g 0.196
    20:1 g 0.044
    22:1 undifferentiated g 0.025
    Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated g 0.820
    18:2 undifferentiated g 0.018
    18:3 undifferentiated g 0.020
    18:4 g 0.000
    20:4 undifferentiated g 0.061
    20:5 n-3 g 0.309
    22:5 n-3 g 0.058
    22:6 n-3 g 0.328
    Cholesterol mg 86.360

Amino acids

Tryptophan g 0.344
    Threonine g 1.345
    Isoleucine g 1.414
    Leucine g 2.493
    Lysine g 2.818
    Methionine g 0.908
    Cystine g 0.329
    Phenylalanine g 1.198
    Tyrosine g 1.036
    Valine g 1.581
    Arginine g 1.836
    Histidine g 0.903
    Alanine g 1.855
    Aspartic acid g 3.142
    Glutamic acid g 4.580
    Glycine g 1.473
    Proline g 1.085
    Serine g 1.25

30. What site did you get that from? Nutrition data?

Similar Forum Threads

1. thanks Iron Addict
    By logan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 08:34 AM
  2. Iron Addict Training update: HUGE PROBLEM!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 11:52 PM
  3. Iron Addict...HIT training while "ON"??
    By wardog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 02:29 PM
  4. Iron Addict!
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 08:58 AM