Christine's so its that time again log!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm down to 214 now
    I was down to 202 the other day, then 209 today lol. Lunch and dinner were just sitting in me though; hoping to cut down to 190 before bulking again.

Work through the pain c, but know your limits. You're pretty hardcore!

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I was down to 202 the other day, then 209 today lol. Lunch and dinner were just sitting in me though; hoping to cut down to 190 before bulking again.

Work through the pain c, but know your limits. You're pretty hardcore!
    211 this morning but I ate extra light yesterday. thats one of my problems, going too far too fast, and either stalling or getting tired of it. or losing more muscle than I want to since lipolysis isn't taking that much fat off per day....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. I'll make this update short as the green tea coupled with the workout made me sick as well as with heartburn.

We started with a step up board with one hand on it and one on floor we did a push up then thrust up in air to land with the opp hand on board and floor, did 6 per side for 4 sets.

Then we did a burpee holding a 6lb ball on the way up we jumped in the air with ball overhead for 15 reps, 4 sets.

Then we did 10 machine presses with 60 ab kick steps on a bench for 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of dumbell flyes for 15 reps with 10 flat barbell bench and 6 pop push ups onto the step for 4 sets.

And that was all... Cardio was done for 35 min in the am.

4. I am really NOT looking forward to back day! I injured my shoulder Tue and made it worse on chest day. I can only image back day being full of things to hurt me.

5. Well I was a good girl and sucked it up.

We tailored it to less painful motions.
    Started with a single dumbell dead at 10 per arm alternating arms into a squat to pick it up for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell pull throughs for 10 reps with a single dumbell chest row for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then I did 6 single arm bent over rows per arm at 4 sets.

Then we did 15 seated low rows with a plank held to Nats choice in between for4 sets.

Then due to the shoulder we called it good

6. Oh, come on! Where's that warrior spirit I usually see?! lol

So, how you been lately? I see you had a "bout" a couple of days ago. How's your progress for the Arnold? BTW, is it just because it's the Arnold or do you have to "get fit" for something in particular? Hey, look at me - Mr. Nosey!

7. Quote Originally Posted by rantorcha View Post
    Oh, come on! Where's that warrior spirit I usually see?! lol

So, how you been lately? I see you had a "bout" a couple of days ago. How's your progress for the Arnold? BTW, is it just because it's the Arnold or do you have to "get fit" for something in particular? Hey, look at me - Mr. Nosey!
    LOL the spirits still there, just the injuries suck to train with.

The company has business meetings so hence wanting to be in shape. I'll be meeting people that I've never met. As far as muscle goes I'm good. Bodyfat I'm not happy with but I'll get there. It would be easier if I wasn't forced to entertain business meetings with people that want to drink. But mainly I'm doing for me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I was a good girl and sucked it up.
    I need to. The last week haven't been able to much (sigh). From now on...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. Arm day

Started with tricep pushdowns backed up to a pad at 40lbs for 15 reps supersetted with 10 on the weighted dip machine at 130lbs for 4 sets.

Then we did reverse wide grip curl pushdowns for 15 reps at 40lbs and 4 sets.

Then we took the squishy half reebok balls about 25ft apart and went down into a burpee style tricep pushup got up skipped sideways to the other one and did the same thing for 10 burpee things a set supersetted with 20lb dumbell tricep kickbacks for 15 reps and 3 sets.

Then we hit the bar in the deadlift rack and put it on the 2nd up rund and did tricep pop push ups for 10 reps then stood up and curled the bar for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did standing alternating supinated dumbell curls for 20lb and 15reps for 4 sets.

Then we did a single burnout set of flat curls for 30 reps.

I did 15 min of am cardio and will probably do more later.
  10. Never enough

I did an hour on the elliptical today to punish myself for doing no cardio for so long
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

11. I need to do more than that for punishment for our business meetings that don't have the same goals as I do physique wise...for the love of money ???

12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I need to do more than that for punishment for out business meetings that don't have the same goals as I do physique wise...for the love of money ???
    How about the survival of your children?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. So while I was out I ran into a trainer who has not seem me in awhile. He said I have put on muscle. So while thats not my goal, its better than fat. I can see my abs now so I'm still leaning out.

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I did an hour on the elliptical today to punish myself for doing no cardio for so long
    Same, although I worked in emerg from 1500-0200, then punished myself with fasted cardio when I woke up.
  15. Never enough

I think I need to get back to actually doing strength workouts too. haven't for 2 weeks now :P I guess i'll start doing cardio alternating days with strength workouts.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I think I need to get back to actually doing strength workouts too. haven't for 2 weeks now :P I guess i'll start doing cardio alternating days with strength workouts.
    I tried a shaping protocol for a few weeks, but then hit my inclines again 2 weeks ago and barely hit 275 for 4.

Back up to 315 for 4, and shooting to re-hit 340 for 5 within 2 more weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Never enough

my biggest problem is that doing DC style, its hard to recover from the EOD workouts if I do an hour of cardio on the off days. never really get a rest that way
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

18. Well I weighed in on Fri at 130lbs ouch. Though its all muscle gain.
  19. Never enough

thats not bad at all!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. It was nice to hear I had gained muscle. Sometimes its hard to be objective when you look in the mirror. So when the scale said I was up 4lbs I was thinking of all the cardio and protein I have had thinking, fat gain how...
  21. Never enough

yeah, looking at the scale too closely can drive you batty
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

22. So for the last month I'm going to attempt to do 2 cardio sessions in addition to my 5 days a week of weights. I still will not look the way I desire for the Arnold but I will at least look as good as I can. However if I start to drop muscle I will drop back to one session as muscle is more important to me.

23. Hell, as long as you can see your abs, life is good to me! lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by rantorcha View Post
    Hell, as long as you can see your abs, life is good to me! lol
    Well I could be alot leaner and sadly I tend to carry my fat on my lower abs and arms more. But I will be close enough!! I went grocery shopping today to aid the diet!

Snicker, I also cleaned the bathroom so I would have a nice place to be sick for leg day!!!!
  25. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I could be alot leaner and sadly I tend to carry my fat on my lower abs ....
    Zerbert

We used to call those putsies
    Life is a terminal condition.

26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Zerbert

We used to call those putsies

Luckily its not THAT much fat!!

Leg day was great for me..no sickness!!

We started with 4 sets of 15 rep leg extensions.

Then we moved to the bench and did alternating step ups at 10 per leg with 10 squatted jump ups with both feet landing together on bench for 4 sets.

Then we did standing curls for 35lb for 10 per leg with 30 rep 90 degree leg presses at 45lbs for 2 sets and then the last 2 sets of the 4 were 135lbs for 15 reps.

Then we did 10 per leg on standing lunges with barbell deadlifts for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Calves will be done later and cardio was 30 min morning cardio. I hope to do a second round of it later.
  27. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Luckily its not THAT much fat!!
    I meant it in an entirely good way.... fat or not
    Life is a terminal condition.

28. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I meant it in an entirely good way.... fat or not
    awwww!!

I may skip the gym due to getting no sleep. I'm afraid its just setting myself up for sloppy form and getting hurt.
  29. Never enough

I was down to 210 today
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

30. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    awwww!!

I may skip the gym due to getting no sleep. I'm afraid its just setting myself up for sloppy form and getting hurt.
    I don't say this to try to sway you, but I've had some of my best workouts ever when I didn't feel like I had enough energy to train.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  2. Hypertrop-X versus Christine sponsored
    By crader in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 290
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Christine and clen
    By crader in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
  4. Christine Aguilera Shows A Little Cleavage ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 02:27 PM