Do You Have A Band-Aid? KgTomCat's CUT Log

Page 3 of 16 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Answers

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TimberLakers again.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    then ill stick to XT, I prob forgot and didn't mean to write it up as I would be taking both. I just do not know how to dose the XT because I haven't found anyone else taking or have I used it. Im going to try to not drink but Ill keep it to one or two :bruce2:
    remember the XT is just ATD and some other stuff so if you want info serach for ATD....butyour not stacking, i thought you were hence my first comment.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Subbing in...Is it me or does KG seem to complicate sh/t too much?
    You have no idea!!!! You're in for a real treat watching the inner turmoil of tomcat's mental musings.
    His ADD is at an all time high from what I'm reading.
    Tom, get back on the meds.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

OK TOM. DUDE. BUDDY.

One last time.

Dose the Feraguno at 99mg a day.

YOUR PCT SHOULD BE NOVEDEX XT AND TRIB.

NO MORE CHANGING YOUR MIND DAMN IT!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You haven't been around for the real frustration from back in the hdrol run.

Tom, you are my dawg, but man I am surprised Timber hasn't reached through your computer screen and backhanded you a few times.

Best of luck on your cut homie.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

:donut:
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Don't you start with the donuts too!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hehhehhehheh...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm booking a plane ticket to slap him upside the head personally.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

hahahahahaha, thanks for the support, and who knows me...understands. The main factor causing me confusion is I dont know who to trust, so many smart people, so many opinions (T-Lake, T-God, GMG, Russian, etc..)but I will dose the XT 2 at night and some trib, and the Furaguno will be 99 ED...and the donuts are mine!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

correct me if i am wrong, but dont you need like 150-200mg of furaguno a day to see anything? that is what i have read!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

just curious, but when does anyone think the optimum timing to take the 11OXO is? right now Im doing 1 after my morning cardio, 1 post WO, and 1 before bed
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    correct me if i am wrong, but dont you need like 150-200mg of furaguno a day to see anything? that is what i have read!
    I dont know, ive read that 99 mg ED is sufficient, but ive ordered two bottles so i may go higher...and im bigger than the 'average' male haha
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

That's for lean gains.

If he is cutting, it should help him keep some of his hard earned muscle.

Plus the furaza clones are ridiculously expensive to run that high... but yes, for a solo PH run, Furazadrol is almost underdosed by 50-75%. Still, I am curious to see what it does with the 11oxo and Lipo-6.

I won't be dosing my Feraguno higher than 99mg, but then again I am running 3 other anabolics... lol.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    That's for lean gains.

If he is cutting, it should help him keep some of his hard earned muscle.

Plus the furaza clones are ridiculously expensive to run that high... but yes, for a solo PH run, Furazadrol is almost underdosed by 50-75%. Still, I am curious to see what it does with the 11oxo and Lipo-6.

I won't be dosing my Feraguno higher than 99mg, but then again I am running 3 other anabolics... lol.

lets hope the furaza makes those receptors far more sensitive like it is suppose to!! then the other 3 anabolics will be even stronger!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

lets hope the furaza makes those receptors far more sensitive like it is suppose to!! then the other 3 anabolics will be even stronger!!
    If it really does that, this cycle should be f*cking scary.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

If it really does that, this cycle should be f*cking scary.

so serial !
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

so serial !
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QS8Yg8EWvQ"]YouTube - SUper Serial..[/ame]
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

hhahahahahahahaha! I almost crapped myself!

by the way what r the AM points for?
  21. Registered User
    Answers

guys...Im reading up on Furaguno, Ive read that it translates to Winny-V, is it this strong?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

guys...Im reading up on Furaguno, Ive read that it translates to Winny-V, is it this strong?
    Technically it doesn't convert to WINSTROL (not winnyv which is not winstrol). The pyrazol compound (Oristan-E) does convert to winstrol. The Feraguno (oristan-A) converts to a different compound with similar results.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

24. Registered User
    Answers

"4 caps of O-A = 50mg winny. and o-a is 50mg compared to furaguno which is 33mg. so 200mg of either o-a or furaguno = 50mg winny. my source is the owner of another board and site that sells both o-a(yes still somehow has it) and furaguno. he has used all 3 and proly weighs about 220ish solid if not more. he said he is using o-a at 2 caps a day so thats 100mg or 25mg of winny. im not that big so i dont even need that much. so 2 caps of furaguno would be enough for someone in the 180 range. thats a lot compacted there hope its not too confusing"

https://www.discountanabolics.com/fo...ead.php?t=8655
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Pharmaceutical Name: Furazabol
    Chemical structure: 17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 330.4692

Effective dose: 20-50 mg/day
    Average Street-price: $0.25-0.40 for a 1 mg tab
    Available Doses: 1 mg tabs

Brands & Products:

Daiichi Seiyaku Miotolan (Japan) 1 mg tabs

Characteristics:

Furazabol reminds us of Stanozolol (Winstrol) strucrurally. Its similar in appearance in that it's a DHT molecule with a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral availability, and has no 3-keto group, needed for androgenic binding. But instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group, furazabol has a 2,3-furazan group. The difference may not be all that big, both groups contain 2 nitrogen atoms and 2 double bonds and both are present instead of the 3-keto group. The advantage is that its not readily deactivated and therefore whatever influences it has, they are consistent. The downside is that the lack of a 3-keto group, which will impair its overall androgenic potency. So in that aspect again comparable to stanozolol. Anabolics 2002, without a doubt the best reference guide for steroids in print, lists Furazabol as extremely androgenic however, which is no doubt just an oversight. In nearly every way the behaviour of furazabol would be identical to that of Stanozolol.

It's an obscure steroid, that's the least we can say. Its only manufactured in Japan and in tabs of 1 mg. Low availability makes the cost of this steroid rather high, and its not particularly easy to find. Perhaps a tad more potent than Stanozolol, the doses used lay in the same neighbourhood, 20-50 mg/day. The higher doses being the preference. The demand for it isn't very high either, because Winstrol/Stromba is a popular and cheap to come by. The only benefit of its obscurity is that noone will invest in faking it. So if you do come across Furazabol, you have pretty good odds that the stuff is legit.

Now, the literature does not make a whole lot of mention of furazabol, but from what I was able to find1, it supports the weak nature of the steroid. In one case it was found that furazabol was a good treatment for hyperlipemia, and this without affecting proteinuria (the prevention of excretion of amino acids, where one would expect a steroid to increase proteinuria and not effect hyperlipemia). The low androgen binding may explain the lack of effect it had on proteinuria. The doses used were considerably high though, at least for furazabol. 1.1 mg/kg/day. That means a 200 lb bodybuilder would be using around 90-100 mg/day

Furazabol can be considered a relatively light steroid therefore. It is not estrogenic in anyway, on account of its dihydro structure and its lack of estrogenic action and low androgenic binding make it have fairly little influence on the body's own testosterone production. Much like Winstrol (stanozolol) and Anavar (oxandrolone). In the long run suppression will occur of course, but because it occurs much slower a user will suffer less from testicular atrophy and therefore bounce back easier when a cycle is concluded. There is a slim chance of androgenic risk, as with Winstrol, but its not frequent or severe. So acne, increased body and facial hair and even an aggravation of male pattern hair loss can occur, but it's a lot less likely than with more androgenic specimen.

Stacking and Use:

Furazabol is a 17-alpha-alkylated steroid, and therefore has a level of hepatoxicity. In the interest of protecting your liver, you should not extend use beyond 6-8 weeks maximum. It's a mild steroid with no estrogenic activity, so logically its best used when cutting in stacks with Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) or Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) and the needed fat-burners of course. Unlike most steroids, this drug has a relatively short half-life2 however. It compensates with quite long activity (15-33% excretion of unchanged metabolites after 24 hours) so a single dose should be enough to get you through the day. But on account of the low half-life time, you may want to consider splitting doses in two each day.

Because it doesn't aromatize and doesn't have a strong androgenic component, the use of ancillary drugs is limited. The use of Clomid or Nolvadex after a cycle is certainly advised, though the merit may be rather limited. There is no need for anti-estrogens or blood pressure medication during the cycle.

References

1 Suzuki Y, Honda Y, Ito M. Pharmacological studies on experimental nephritic rats. (4) Improvement of hyperlipemic models in rats utilizing anti-rat kidney rabbit serum and effects of anti-hyperlipemic agents on serum lipid levels. Jpn J Pharmacol 1978 Oct;28(5):729-38

2 Kim T, Suh JW, Ryu JC, Chung BC, Park J. Excretion study of furazabol, an anabolic steroid, in human urine. J Chromatogr B Biomed Appl 1996 Dec 6;687(1):79-83
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

it is a pro steroid to Furazabol not winny-v. totally different compounds. furazabol is far better in my opinion!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Pharmaceutical Name: Furazabol
    Chemical structure: 17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 330.4692

Effective dose: 20-50 mg/day
    Average Street-price: $0.25-0.40 for a 1 mg tab
    Available Doses: 1 mg tabs

Brands & Products:

Daiichi Seiyaku Miotolan (Japan) 1 mg tabs

Characteristics:

Furazabol reminds us of Stanozolol (Winstrol) strucrurally. Its similar in appearance in that it's a DHT molecule with a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral availability, and has no 3-keto group, needed for androgenic binding. But instead of a 2,3-pyrazol group, furazabol has a 2,3-furazan group. The difference may not be all that big, both groups contain 2 nitrogen atoms and 2 double bonds and both are present instead of the 3-keto group. The advantage is that its not readily deactivated and therefore whatever influences it has, they are consistent. The downside is that the lack of a 3-keto group, which will impair its overall androgenic potency. So in that aspect again comparable to stanozolol. Anabolics 2002, without a doubt the best reference guide for steroids in print, lists Furazabol as extremely androgenic however, which is no doubt just an oversight. In nearly every way the behaviour of furazabol would be identical to that of Stanozolol.

It's an obscure steroid, that's the least we can say. Its only manufactured in Japan and in tabs of 1 mg. Low availability makes the cost of this steroid rather high, and its not particularly easy to find. Perhaps a tad more potent than Stanozolol, the doses used lay in the same neighbourhood, 20-50 mg/day. The higher doses being the preference. The demand for it isn't very high either, because Winstrol/Stromba is a popular and cheap to come by. The only benefit of its obscurity is that noone will invest in faking it. So if you do come across Furazabol, you have pretty good odds that the stuff is legit.

Now, the literature does not make a whole lot of mention of furazabol, but from what I was able to find1, it supports the weak nature of the steroid. In one case it was found that furazabol was a good treatment for hyperlipemia, and this without affecting proteinuria (the prevention of excretion of amino acids, where one would expect a steroid to increase proteinuria and not effect hyperlipemia). The low androgen binding may explain the lack of effect it had on proteinuria. The doses used were considerably high though, at least for furazabol. 1.1 mg/kg/day. That means a 200 lb bodybuilder would be using around 90-100 mg/day

Furazabol can be considered a relatively light steroid therefore. It is not estrogenic in anyway, on account of its dihydro structure and its lack of estrogenic action and low androgenic binding make it have fairly little influence on the body's own testosterone production. Much like Winstrol (stanozolol) and Anavar (oxandrolone). In the long run suppression will occur of course, but because it occurs much slower a user will suffer less from testicular atrophy and therefore bounce back easier when a cycle is concluded. There is a slim chance of androgenic risk, as with Winstrol, but its not frequent or severe. So acne, increased body and facial hair and even an aggravation of male pattern hair loss can occur, but it's a lot less likely than with more androgenic specimen.

Stacking and Use:

Furazabol is a 17-alpha-alkylated steroid, and therefore has a level of hepatoxicity. In the interest of protecting your liver, you should not extend use beyond 6-8 weeks maximum. It's a mild steroid with no estrogenic activity, so logically its best used when cutting in stacks with Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) or Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) and the needed fat-burners of course. Unlike most steroids, this drug has a relatively short half-life2 however. It compensates with quite long activity (15-33% excretion of unchanged metabolites after 24 hours) so a single dose should be enough to get you through the day. But on account of the low half-life time, you may want to consider splitting doses in two each day.

Because it doesn't aromatize and doesn't have a strong androgenic component, the use of ancillary drugs is limited. The use of Clomid or Nolvadex after a cycle is certainly advised, though the merit may be rather limited. There is no need for anti-estrogens or blood pressure medication during the cycle.

References

1 Suzuki Y, Honda Y, Ito M. Pharmacological studies on experimental nephritic rats. (4) Improvement of hyperlipemic models in rats utilizing anti-rat kidney rabbit serum and effects of anti-hyperlipemic agents on serum lipid levels. Jpn J Pharmacol 1978 Oct;28(5):729-38

2 Kim T, Suh JW, Ryu JC, Chung BC, Park J. Excretion study of furazabol, an anabolic steroid, in human urine. J Chromatogr B Biomed Appl 1996 Dec 6;687(1):79-83

tc I know where you got this!! I know the site! there is a lot of info there!!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

it clearly says furazabol, but then he goes on to say furaguno, did he confuse them or what?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

it clearly says furazabol, but then he goes on to say furaguno, did he confuse them or what?
    Furaguno is a derivitive of Furzabol, which is similar to Winny.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Furazabol is the steroid.

Furazadrol, Feraguno, oristan-a are the pro-hormones to that steroid.

There is no methyl in your Feraguno.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

oooooo, well Im gettin excited about this then...dont know if I should be but yea, also Im having a hard time not eating carbs in the morning (ive only been eating them before and after my WO) is 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the a.m. okay?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

oooooo, well Im gettin excited about this then...dont know if I should be but yea, also Im having a hard time not eating carbs in the morning (ive only been eating them before and after my WO) is 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the a.m. okay?
    Yeah, initially its totally fine man.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

well...Ill use today as an example because I already know its going to be horrible.
    Pre Cardio-2 Lipo6X, H2O
    FT Morning cardio-30 min Interval on elliptical
    Post Cardio-1 small apple 2 rice cakes w/no sugar added, all natty Jelly(2 tbsp)

--I have a doc appointment at 10:30, then class from 12-1, then again 4-6:40, but in my second class (4-6:40)I have a quiz that I haven't studied for so Ill most likely be studying during my break. Ill pop another Lipo6X (which surprisingly is a good appetite suppressant)but I know Ill be starving around this time, Im going to try to get something to eat, prob just a salad (but I might be able to get a wheat bagel-for SOME carbs). Go to my 4-6:40 class (I might leave early because Ill be wanting to kill myself), go home take my NO Shotgun then go do Bi's/Tri's/Abs and 30 min cardio:Stair Climber
    --then post WO Ill have some rice cakes with jelly, protein shake. I dont know what Ill eat as my last meal, Im thinking a salad, or a chicken breast with some veggies.
    --So you can see its hard for my diet to be anything remotely close to a 'diet', I eat what I can when I can
    (and Ill be drinking water ALL throughout the day)
  34. Registered User
    Answers

oh yea, and Ill have 1 11OXO after my meals, not Post WO meals
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I think im gunna grab me some 11oxo (Fast A 11-test) and give this a go on my cut as well.. Curious to see how this helps you on your cut.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

well...Ill use today as an example because I already know its going to be horrible.
    Pre Cardio-2 Lipo6X, H2O
    FT Morning cardio-30 min Interval on elliptical
    Post Cardio-1 small apple 2 rice cakes w/no sugar added, all natty Jelly(2 tbsp)
    You had some whey post cardio, right!?!?

Try getting sugar free jelly too... Pretty good stuff and it quarters the calories.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I don't see the protein anywhere!!
  38. Registered User
    Answers

no sugar added-sugar free....same thing, I dont call it sugar free because there is sugar (naturally from the fruit ya know) forgot to write in my protein shake, its a habit to have one so I forget to mention it. Im going to take my second serving of 11OXO pre-WO today and see how that feels
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

no sugar added-sugar free....same thing, I dont call it sugar free because there is sugar (naturally from the fruit ya know) forgot to write in my protein shake, its a habit to have one so I forget to mention it. Im going to take my second serving of 11OXO pre-WO today and see how that feels

Its not the same thing.

They have jelly sweetened with Splenda now with the fruit sugar removed.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Timbers right. The jelly I use has 0 gm sugar, period. No sugar alchohols, no natural sugar. I like whole fruit, so I get those natural sugars from that source.

No reason to trip out, I doubt it has enough fruit sugars in it to really damage your diet... you seem to have really taken carbs out of the picture... that is pretty tough to do. What matters really is just your ratio of protein to carbs to fats. Don't just wing it, do the numbers for the goals you want to achieve. It's really easy to follow something that is laid out for you, you just don't deviate and it will run it's course... whenever I try to just eyeball it (which unfortunately has been what my lazy ass has been doing lately) I tend to over-eat and over-cheat. So now that I think about it, I think I am gonna go write myself a new diet plan tonight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IT Band and squats
    By drinkyboy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 08:49 AM
  2. Will they band DHEA?
    By LiveNDie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 04:54 AM
  3. 'Run To The Hills'-KgTomCat's Oxyguno Log
    By KgTomCat in forum Cycle Info