Do You Have A Band-Aid? KgTomCat's CUT Log

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im going to finish up my PCT with my Novadex XT and some trib, not really cutting or bulking. just going to eat healthy and lift heavy and hard
Best way to carry out PCT. GO heavy or go home as they say!! Don't let your poundages slip. You can do it Tomcat!!!
You're a beast!!! :evil: :angryfire:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Best way to carry out PCT. GO heavy or go home as they say!! Don't let your poundages slip. You can do it Tomcat!!!
You're a beast!!! :evil: :angryfire:
thanx T-God.
Im going to start Creatine Monday, my routine will be a simple 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps. I seem to respond best to this for growing. I have a jug of NO Shotgun V3, Ill start that in 2 weeks probably. Ill be doing moderate cardio 3-4 times a week just because I like it. Split will prob be...but may change
mon:chest/abs
tues:bi/tri
wed:legs/abs
thur:shoulders
fri:back/abs
sat:rest
sun:rest

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
log is pretty dead, but my lean-bulk is going pretty good. Diet is clean, my chest WO was embarrassing, I blame it on how horrible my diet was last week. In Florida my diet wasn't that bad but wasn't good either, but last week my diet was just pathetic. Im not going to mention what I ate, so my WO was horrible and Im eating clean from now on. Regardless of situation, I will eat clean!
but how is everyone doing? I wanna apologize to T-Lake for being an @ss and Volcom, Im sorry for dropping a question in your log without reading first.