Do You Have A Band-Aid? KgTomCat's CUT Log

Page 2 of 21 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I suggest Skittles.


  2. Well it sure helps for me! I should add that even though it is a "cheat" day I still keep it pretty clean carb wise. I think the worst I eat is sushi on my cheat days. Otherwise the additional carbs come from potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, ww bread, pasta and dairy sugars. If it was good enuff for Lee Preist then it sure should be good enuff for us!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by carib102 View Post
    Well it sure helps for me! I should add that even though it is a "cheat" day I still keep it pretty clean carb wise. I think the worst I eat is sushi on my cheat days. Otherwise the additional carbs come from potatoes, brown rice, oatmeal, ww bread, pasta and dairy sugars. If it was good enuff for Lee Preist then it sure should be good enuff for us!
    Priest's methods weren't always conventional, and he was one of the best at what he did. Lee often got to the point of being huge but fat in the offseason... I mean serious bloat. Could have been the drugs, could have been the "see food" diet. But when you are 5'6", it is hard to blame the guy when he is trying to bulk up to compete with the likes of Jay and Ronnie. He was the best "short" guy to walk the stage in his time. One of the best since Franco.

    Cheating one or two meals in moderation can be good for you. It helps keep you sane. At the end of a cut, don't cheat. It really depends on where you are in your cut/bulk and what your goals are.

    And no, skittles aren't anyones cheat food of choice except you Timber. But do what works. Sushi is definitely at the top of my list of cheat foods. In n'out will always be my #1 though.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  4. I love Skittles, but haven't touched one in the past 10 weeks.

  5. My new diet consists of a lot of skittles / gummi bears / and kids' cereal.
    •   
       


  6. I got a little touch of the flu, been in bed the past 2 days.

    Does anyone have a say on the stack 11 OXO/6 OXO/ Furaguno/ Napalm

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I got a little touch of the flu, been in bed the past 2 days.

    Does anyone have a say on the stack 11 OXO/6 OXO/ Furaguno/ Napalm
    Here's my say, playa playa...

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8vI1R4L4ac"]YouTube - Chris Brown - Run It![/nomedia]

  8. vid didnt work

  9. ive realized a few things, im going to save the 6OXO for PCT (but may not use it because im dosing the 11OXO low) im not going to use furaz, im using furaguno instead (same thing, not methylated, so NO PCT )
    im just trying to figure out now how to run the 11OXO and furaguno, which to do first, dosages, etc...everything ive seen is so far is people running either with a strong prohormone, not just the two, but when they do they're not too specific about the details (i guess because both are mild)...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    ive realized a few things, im going to save the 6OXO for PCT (but may not use it because im dosing the 11OXO low) im not going to use furaz, im using furaguno instead (same thing, not methylated, so NO PCT )
    im just trying to figure out now how to run the 11OXO and furaguno, which to do first, dosages, etc...everything ive seen is so far is people running either with a strong prohormone, not just the two, but when they do they're not too specific about the details (i guess because both are mild)...
    Tom, run them at the same time. Feraguno should probably be followed by the 60X0, so plan on having a pct, just a mild one should suffice, IE no serm needed. Just use an AI or test booster, or better yet, both.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Non-methyls just means you don't have the liver distress, but still can cause shutdown so yes a mild PCT but no need for Cycle Support/Assist
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  12. I have a full bottle of Novadex XT, some Mass FX, some 6OXO, and some Blue-Up. Could I use a little of each, or just do the Novadex XT w/6OXO
    I read a log where a guy used Tribulus for PCT, any opinions on that?

    just a rough idea...
    Day 1-40: 11 OXO 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals
    Day 41-60: 6-OXO 3 capsules 2 times per day with breakfast and dinner
    Furaguno 100/100/100/100 ?
    (1 box=90 caps/ 33mg each, 3x day-morning, lunch, dinner)

    If Im doing the math correctly...thats around a 10-11 weeks cut, I was hoping for something shorter...could I do the 11OXO for 3-4 weeks, depending on how I feel, then 2-3 weeks of my PCT, then run out the Furaguno until Im happy?

  13. okay now I know some guys might get mad at this....but I read up on alot of 11OXO reviews and logs, every one said they didn't have noticeable gains until the dosage was raised, and they only noticed fat loss within the first week taking 11OXO, so Im thinking, should I even use it? Im just trying to think smart...

  14. this one guy said he lost 20 lbs, but he dosed 11OXO at 300 mg which isnt too high (3x a day=225mg) but he did it for 6 weeks

  15. Dude, first you say gains... then you say fat loss...

    Make up your mind fool.

    There are better compounds for lean mass and cutting, but you should already know that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Dude, first you say gains... then you say fat loss...

    Make up your mind fool.

    There are better compounds for lean mass and cutting, but you should already know that.
    my bad, i didnt mean to say gains, they only noticed a change in feeling, which therefore they felt stronger, but only until they increased the dosage...and only fat loss in the first week, which was minimal, and stopped after the first week. I know there are better compounds, Im only interested in fat loss, NOT gaining any more mass, thats why I may just run the Furaguno solo....

    people claimed that the high dosage+length of 11OXO helped them gain some strength, Im not interested in a long drawn out cycle...4-6 weeks of Furaguno to get cut, thats all....I think I just answered my questions

  17. Tom. Dude. Adrenosterone (11oxo) is a cortisol controller. It will have subtle recomp-effects, but nothing too incredibly noticiable. I think it would be fine to run alongside the feraguno.

    Run the 11oxo, the Feraguno, and a fat burner. You will be straight. Mild PCT... 6oxo and tribulus would be perfect.

    Now lets do this Tomcat!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  18. GMG, you and Timber always know how to get me in line haha. BUT, as you know I have a question...how will I time it? Ive read logs where guys have done Furaguno first, some have done it last..???

    Im thinking for me...
    11OXO: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (may raise it, depending on how I feel and look)
    Furaguno:0/100/100/100/100/100
    Lipo6X: 4x day...2 a.m. 2-6 hours later
    6OXO: 0/0/0/0/0/0/6/6/6
    Tribulus or Novadex XT?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    GMG, you and Timber always know how to get me in line haha. BUT, as you know I have a question...how will I time it? Ive read logs where guys have done Furaguno first, some have done it last..???

    Im thinking for me...
    11OXO: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (may raise it, depending on how I feel and look)
    Furaguno:0/100/100/100/100/100
    Lipo6X: 4x day...2 a.m. 2-6 hours later
    6OXO: 0/0/0/0/0/0/6/6/6
    Tribulus or Novadex XT?
    Tribulus. Novadex is ATD. You have the AI covered with 6oxo. Ramp the oxo down. 600/500/400 or something like that.

    Lipo 6x at 2am is probably bad for your sleep habits. How about 7AM (or when you wake up) and 2PMish.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  20. lol no I meant 2 a.m.(not 2 at 2 in the morning but 2 when I wake up 8-9 a.m.) sorry. I have to get another bottle of 6OXO...Im trying to not have to spend money....does the timing of the Furaguno with the 11OXO look good?

  21. I say scrap all these nasty designer products! They will make you feel like arse.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I say scrap all these nasty designer products! They will make you feel like arse.
    As long as it makes me feel like a bigger arse than I was before... then all good.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    As long as it makes me feel like a bigger arse than I was before... then all good.


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I say scrap all these nasty designer products! They will make you feel like arse.
    didn't you ask me about where to get the feraguno like a few days ago?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    didn't you ask me about where to get the feraguno like a few days ago?
    Hi hater.


  26. I might start the 11OXO tomorrow, just 3x a day...what does anyone think of me using the Novadex XT & Tribulus instead of 6OXO and Tribulus? does 6OXO serve a job nothing else can perform?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    I might start the 11OXO tomorrow, just 3x a day...what does anyone think of me using the Novadex XT & Tribulus instead of 6OXO and Tribulus? does 6OXO serve a job nothing else can perform?
    Damnit man... GMG already told you.

    Trib and XT are both test boosters... no need to run both. XT has ATD for an AI however - much like oxo - just different compound... Use XT alone, or ox and trib... period.

  28. Actually XT is just an aromatase inhibitor. It really isn't like Trib, it is more like 6oxo. Use novedex XT instead of 6oxo if you want to.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  29. I am joining this. A tad confused on where you are going, but when you figure it out I am sure it is going to be a great combo.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Actually XT is just an aromatase inhibitor. It really isn't like Trib, it is more like 6oxo. Use novedex XT instead of 6oxo if you want to.
    Right, you can use it instead of 6oxo, but I don't think you'll need a separate test booster, especially since you're trying to save money.

    From experience, XT is pretty strong. I loved it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IT Band and squats
    By drinkyboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:49 AM
  2. Will they band DHEA?
    By LiveNDie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 05:54 AM
  3. 'Run To The Hills'-KgTomCat's Oxyguno Log
    By KgTomCat in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:26 PM
  4. Band use?
    By advanracing62 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 06:20 PM
  5. Band of Brothers on DVD
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:27 AM
Log in
Log in