Welcome WheyCrisps.com!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. thanks for welcoming and heres another pic for Fightercowboy


    Thanks everyone for welcoming Whey crisps. Here's another pic for ya fightercowboy...(its sorta a candid shot from the photoshoot)
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Bigger pics please

    I mean... uhhh... more info about the product... yeah...
    •   
       

  3. Ask and you shall receive....oh and you wanted more info


    he you go Mr. Farsighted!! oh yea and whey crisps make the best protein bars, whey better than whey protein powder....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. I would do horrible, horrible things to that woman... Like stealing her WheyCrisps Sundae!!!
  5. whey crisps


    nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you
    And if its not good for me, then what? I get my ass kicked by a hot woman? SIGN ME UP!

    OK... I'm leaving this thread before I say anything else...

  7. WELCOME!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  8. Jesus... Word travels fast.

    At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jesus... Word travels fast.

    At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.
    haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  10. how are these made, where are they sold ?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, when I asked about samples, I was thinking small $1-2 packs to try it out, like a few other manufacturers have done here
    Here you go, SAMPLES
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    how are these made, where are they sold ?
    I'm hoping nutra to sale it soon, they list BB.com but its not up their as of yet. They have two other places but I'm iffy on buying from them although the price for the product isn't bad at all.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I'm hoping nutra to sale it soon, they list BB.com but its not up their as of yet. They have two other places but I'm iffy on buying from them although the price for the product isn't bad at all.
    This seems like a dream come true ! You could just snack on them in a pinch too !

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    This seems like a dream come true ! You could just snack on them in a pinch too !
    Yep I'm thinking it could sub great for popcorn and the like, I wish I could get a deal on a case or box tho.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jesus... Word travels fast.

    At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.
    Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!
    PHF Rep


  16. BB.com can eat both nuts.

    Can't wait for the Nutra debut.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    BB.com can eat both nuts.

    Can't wait for the Nutra debut.
    They do eat nuts...Buster is prolly over there
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    They do eat nuts...Buster is prolly over there
    I was thinking about wasting my time and searching for him over there to re-expose a fraud.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I was thinking about wasting my time and searching for him over there to re-expose a fraud.
    Yea me too, but the amount of time I would take to make a super cool name would not be worth it.

    i could be applyzzingz form to the nipZ
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Yea me too, but the amount of time I would take to make a super cool name would not be worth it.

    i could be applyzzingz form to the nipZ
    Eyes Dun hAve D CapaCitiez to ThinkZ uf Another Kewl Azz name like TimBoLaggerssssss.... ZOMMMMGGGDDzzzzz...

    I LUV U GUYZ!!!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    he you go Mr. Farsighted!! oh yea and whey crisps make the best protein bars, whey better than whey protein powder....





    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. more skin!


    do you think if showed more skin nutra would carry
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. do the chocolate wheycrisps work out well just rolled into protein balls with a thick natural pb as binder?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    do you think if showed more skin nutra would carry
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    do you think if showed more skin nutra would carry
    Hell I'd carry her on my back anywere. HAHA
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Purus Labs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:16 PM
  2. Welcome Bradley Asgard to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:08 AM
  3. Welcome WheyCrisps.com to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:07 PM
  4. Welcome IronMagLabs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Log in
Log in