Welcome WheyCrisps.com!

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
thanks for welcoming and heres another pic for Fightercowboy

Thanks everyone for welcoming Whey crisps. Here's another pic for ya fightercowboy...(its sorta a candid shot from the photoshoot)

Attachments

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Bigger pics please :)

I mean... uhhh... more info about the product... yeah...

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Ask and you shall receive....oh and you wanted more info

he you go Mr. Farsighted!!:wave2: oh yea and whey crisps make the best protein bars, whey better than whey protein powder....

Attachments

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I would do horrible, horrible things to that woman... Like stealing her WheyCrisps Sundae!!!

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
whey crisps

nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you :kiss:

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you :kiss:
And if its not good for me, then what? I get my ass kicked by a hot woman? SIGN ME UP!

OK... I'm leaving this thread before I say anything else...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Jesus... Word travels fast.

At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping nutra to sale it soon, they list BB.com but its not up their as of yet. They have two other places but I'm iffy on buying from them although the price for the product isn't bad at all. :wave2:
This seems like a dream come true ! You could just snack on them in a pinch too !

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
BB.com can eat both nuts.

Can't wait for the Nutra debut.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about wasting my time and searching for him over there to re-expose a fraud.
Yea me too, but the amount of time I would take to make a super cool name would not be worth it.

i could be applyzzingz form to the nipZ

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yea me too, but the amount of time I would take to make a super cool name would not be worth it.

i could be applyzzingz form to the nipZ
Eyes Dun hAve D CapaCitiez to ThinkZ uf Another Kewl Azz name like TimBoLaggerssssss.... ZOMMMMGGGDDzzzzz...

I LUV U GUYZ!!!

:wave2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
more skin!

do you think if showed more skin nutra would carry:naughty:

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do the chocolate wheycrisps work out well just rolled into protein balls with a thick natural pb as binder?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
EAsy,

Yes you can do that with the whey crisps, take some natural peanut butter and maybe some fiber cereal, roll into dough and form into balls. Very, very good...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Jesus... Word travels fast.

At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.
Hah! I nearly snorted an almond, I laughed so hard at that. Funny stuff.

EDIT: Welcome to the boards (and hopefully NP).

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Why thank you, but what the heck, you dont see anything else you like:wave2:(me want the attention, not my curtains :soapbox:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Why thank you, but what the heck, you dont see anything else you like:wave2:(me want the attention, not my curtains :soapbox:
I'd be so f*cking mad if I found out there was some 500 pound lard man posting on here acting like a hot chick trying to sell me protein crisps.

:lol:

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Thats a fantastic kitchen set-up! I could do some great dinners there.
Welcome to the Boards!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thats a fantastic kitchen set-up! I could do some great dinners there.
Welcome to the Boards!
I believe that's called a work triangle.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
whats rep power BTW?
It's a plus/minus reputation system that mostly provides a way to highlight both jack*sses and highly regarded forumers. Not exactly the best way to determine who to take advice from, but it helps highlight the extremes.

As far as determining who to take advice from: If a guy like Kramer above (Rep Power: 500,000) tells you to build an ark. You'd better build a damn ark.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely digging the red curtains as well. so sheer.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do they taste like by themselves straight out of the container? Please describe. thanks

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Straight out of the container they will taste just like plain whey protein. We take pure whey isolate and send it through an extruder that turns out the whey crisps. We did not add any flavoring to the crisps. Therefore it will taste just like plain whey protein. If you have never had plain whey isolate powder it has a very strong dairy taste. We do not recommend eating plain whey crisps. Plain whey crisps are made to add to foods.

Now in the works we have CHOCOLATE whey crisps coming. They should be available in about 3 weeks. Those we added cocoa and sucralose and a flavor system, along with the whey isolate into the extruder and turned out chocolate whey crisps

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was curious if you added something to actually make them palatable or whatever b/c of the fat,carbohydrate and sugar content in your product, which is NOT normally found in regular old Whey. (It's very common for these value to be ZERO or close to it)

Total Fat 1.5 g 2%
Saturated fat 1 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg 20%
Sodium 60 mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 3 g

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Straight out of the container they will taste just like plain whey protein. We take pure whey isolate and send it through an extruder that turns out the whey crisps. We did not add any flavoring to the crisps. Therefore it will taste just like plain whey protein. If you have never had plain whey isolate powder it has a very strong dairy taste. We do not recommend eating plain whey crisps. Plain whey crisps are made to add to foods.

Now in the works we have CHOCOLATE whey crisps coming. They should be available in about 3 weeks. Those we added cocoa and sucralose and a flavor system, along with the whey isolate into the extruder and turned out chocolate whey crisps
You need to take some of the Syntrax whey and make crisps out of them - like Fuzzy Navel.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Corn starch and other ingredients are added to get them to form into the crisp.

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
We made some choc smores for our demo today at Pure Focus in Central Jersey, we'll take pics and get them up.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Got my sample in the mail Saturday (that was quick!)

Will use them at some point this week and post of a review.