Welcome WheyCrisps.com!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What would be cool would be pictures of "future" products ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again, those curtains are just wow!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Corn starch and other ingredients are added to get them to form into the crisp.
Just a note - feel free to pass on to the owners or discard

Glucomannon Powder is being used in many healthy products these days in place of corn starch as it's bnaturally carbohydrate free, fat free and calorie free AND boats a nice soluble fiber content to boot making it even healthier! For those of us in perpetual diet mode (watching every sugar) and DYING for a healthy ALL protein snack, this may yield you some added customers. Good luck to you. ;)

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Good thought there, Whacked. Maybe they should test it out!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Its not a bad Idea tho for 37.95 get 34 servings 28 grams of protein that you can add to almost anything. I'm thinking ice cream but I'm also thinking steak and chicken right now (its my lunch time) Anyway if anyone is interested in purchasing the product lets compare recipes and post them reviews on the bored.

Your doing great regarding promoting the product but then again all you did was post pictures haha. Men are easy to sale but I hope my reviews draw the opposite crowd and get them thinking of recipes. :)
There is a thread for a "Recipe of the Day" that now includes a picture. Check out that post if you are interested in Whey Crisp Recipes. We welcome your thoughts as well as your reviews, recipes and pics of what you do with your sample of whey crisps.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
jesus mary and joseph threads like this make me continue to hate being married

lol

wheycrisprep

wheycrisprep

Awards
Its not a bad Idea tho for 37.95 get 34 servings 28 grams of protein that you can add to almost anything. I'm thinking ice cream but I'm also thinking steak and chicken right now (its my lunch time) Anyway if anyone is interested in purchasing the product lets compare recipes and post them reviews on the bored.

Your doing great regarding promoting the product but then again all you did was post pictures haha. Men are easy to sale but I hope my reviews draw the opposite crowd and get them thinking of recipes. :)
I have a really good recipe posted for a chicken wrap. You can also smash up the crisps and use them as breading for chicken. Check out www.wheycrisps.com for more recipes. Also, submit your recipes here....don't forget to include a picture...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet, so can I email for samples then to try chocolate? I've got some interesting recipe ideas :)