Welcome WheyCrisps.com!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Yes all flirting aside with the pics, the whey crisps go great with any food...seriously...I will try to get up more recipes later on...gtg.

We are looking for international distributors, so hopefully one day Mikool. maybe one of our retailers can ship to you....

2. man, I am a bit late to this, but god damn!
    •   

3. Best. Thread. Ever.

4. nothing personal, but if your not selling at nutraplanet then im not interested... so hurry up! =)

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    nothing personal, but if your not selling at nutraplanet then im not interested... so hurry up! =)
    Great observation I would be willing to say the same but I really want some
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   

6. Never enough

Sample availability?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  7. UKStrength

More pictures of the hot ladies please....

...oh and 'hi' Welcome guys!

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    nothing personal, but if your not selling at nutraplanet then im not interested... so hurry up! =)

NOW be nice, they just got here, give them a chance, Im sure something is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    For this one mrwhatsoroid youre gonna have to order a case!!! This is a close up of chocolate whey crisps. (coming out in like 3 weeks).
    This is the one that sold me, Im in for some!!

No but seriously, welcome, and I look forward to trying your products. I checked and I saw that Retro Fitness in Manahawkin NJ has the Whey Crisps, any other Retros have them yet, this is a pretty long drive for me.

Also, I would like to see some kind of a sample pack that I could order, maybe one or two Whey Crisps, even if it cost a couple of bucks.

PHF Rep

9. Well I cant speak for Nutra but hopefully they'll see this thread and start to carry them.

10. Here you go Whey Crisp, these guys need you badly. They can't stomach their cottage cheese. Maybe you should introduce yourselves:
    cottage cheese
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

11. God those look delicious!

Especially this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    For this one mrwhatsoroid youre gonna have to order a case!!! This is a close up of chocolate whey crisps. (coming out in like 3 weeks).

12. All i have to say is......Damn!........and welcome to AM!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. what a refreshing addition to the board.. you guys fit right in... now move in to nutraplanet so we can all get some
  14. Guest

You guys know how to make an entrance!

15. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    That's a tasty looking snack!

I can't believe it's taken this long for someone to use gorgeous bombshells to promote products!

. . and welcome wheycrisp - you ship to Australia?

16. Count me in!

Does each container come with one of those girls? To help me with the whole oven/baking thing of course :P

17. I am speechless literally, hahahahahaha, this is awesome, I think this thread gave me an insight to business, you guys sure know how to catch attention. Pretty women for sure, great job WH!
    doing my own thang!

18. Do you get any free pics or posters with an order? That would be GRRRRRRREAT!!!!

Samples would be nice too.
  19. Never enough

yeah, when I asked about samples, I was thinking small $1-2 packs to try it out, like a few other manufacturers have done here
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Welcome!
  21. thanks for welcoming and heres another pic for Fightercowboy

Thanks everyone for welcoming Whey crisps. Here's another pic for ya fightercowboy...(its sorta a candid shot from the photoshoot)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. Bigger pics please

I mean... uhhh... more info about the product... yeah...
  23. Ask and you shall receive....oh and you wanted more info

he you go Mr. Farsighted!! oh yea and whey crisps make the best protein bars, whey better than whey protein powder....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

24. I would do horrible, horrible things to that woman... Like stealing her WheyCrisps Sundae!!!
  25. whey crisps

nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you

26. Quote Originally Posted by wheycrisprep View Post
    nobody takes my crisps if you know whats good for you
    And if its not good for me, then what? I get my ass kicked by a hot woman? SIGN ME UP!

OK... I'm leaving this thread before I say anything else...

27. WELCOME!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

28. Jesus... Word travels fast.

At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Jesus... Word travels fast.

At this point, I'd buy saturated fat crisps from you.
    haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

30. how are these made, where are they sold ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome WheyCrisps.com to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 11:07 AM