Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA Stack

Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA?

• Leviathan Reloaded/DCP

Votes: 71 41.5%
  • ECA Stack

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 12.9%

• Total voters
jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Theres so Many fat burners out there right now. Ive heard alot of good things about both of these, so im wondering what you feel is better for melting of the fat while not burning precious muscle? What do you feel is better for fat loss, the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP Stack, or the ECA Stack?

dondekako

Awards
uffff I was waiting for this answers for a long time....I almost buy the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/Fish oil stack yesterday :hammer: but now I'll wait

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used LR solo and found it to be very solid. I have heard great things about DCP and will be buying some in the future, however I am on the ECA stack right now (the aspirin only occassionally however) and I love it. Better results IMO

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is the eca stack?I now know a is aspirin,and have always thought that the e is ephedrine.If so,then ofcourse eca is the best.I just bought leviathan reloaded/incarnate the other day,but it's only been 3 days,and I have never used another fat burner.I'm also using drive and xlevol with it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You lose way too much muscle on ECA imo...

I prefer Lev/DCP by a longshot.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
ephedra has a few good uses, such as appetite suppression and anti-catabolism to a degree, yet it is still essentially a stim and very similar to speed.

Fat burners per se are useless in my opinion. Ephedra I think raises your metabolism by something pointless like 3%, and OTC fat burners don't come close to matching it.

Fat metabolisers is where it's at now; DCP, ALCAR, etc. Products which help release fat without the need for stimulii. Although LR contains a stimulant it still has other bits and bobs in it. I'm currently running Recreate alongside DCP and 6g ALCAR and I'm dropping far more fat than I ever did on ECA, and I don't feel like a jibbering wreck the whole time either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ephedra has a few good uses, such as appetite suppression and anti-catabolism to a degree, yet it is still essentially a stim and very similar to speed.

Fat burners per se are useless in my opinion. Ephedra I think raises your metabolism by something pointless like 3%, and OTC fat burners don't come close to matching it.

Fat metabolisers is where it's at now; DCP, ALCAR, etc. Products which help release fat without the need for stimulii. Although LR contains a stimulant it still has other bits and bobs in it. I'm currently running Recreate alongside DCP and 6g ALCAR and I'm dropping far more fat than I ever did on ECA, and I don't feel like a jibbering wreck the whole time either.
Spot on.

I am seeing more and more extremely positive reports from the DCP/Recreate stack. I might have to check it out pretty soon.

Are you keeping a log somewhere?

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I am indeed my friend: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_2628142/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#2628142

In 4 weeks I've dropped from just over 17% bf to 15.3% (measured on a machine), and maintained my weight around the 14st 7lbs mark.

I don't find cutting difficult, but actually managing to break PB's on a weekly basis, along with actually building muscle, is something new. I am on a low dose Epistane cycle which for sure is helping with the strength, but I could definately notice a difference once I began my new Recreate dosing routine.

At the end of my second Recreate bottle I'll begin LR to run alongside my second bottle of DCP, I'll then be able to give a comparison between Recreate and LR.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am indeed my friend: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_2628142/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#2628142

In 4 weeks I've dropped from just over 17% bf to 15.3% (measured on a machine), and maintained my weight around the 14st 7lbs mark.

I don't find cutting difficult, but actually managing to break PB's on a weekly basis, along with actually building muscle, is something new. I am on a low dose Epistane cycle which for sure is helping with the strength, but I could definately notice a difference once I began my new Recreate dosing routine.

At the end of my second Recreate bottle I'll begin LR to run alongside my second bottle of DCP, I'll then be able to give a comparison between Recreate and LR.
Very cool...going to go read through your log for sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is dcp and alcar?
And you call yourself an RPN fan...

DCP is our non-stim fat burner...extremely effective.

ALCAR = Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a different form of carnitine than the form used in DCP. While we used Propionyl-L-Carnitine in DCP (PLCAR), which is extremely effective at transporting fatty acids into muscular and cardiac cell mitochondria, ALCAR is effective at transporting and increasing activity of Neural Mitochondria - increasing alertness and intelligence.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And you call yourself an RPN fan...

DCP is our non-stim fat burner...extremely effective.

ALCAR = Acetyl-L-Carnitine, a different form of carnitine than the form used in DCP. While we used Propionyl-L-Carnitine in DCP (PLCAR), which is extremely effective at transporting fatty acids into muscular and cardiac cell mitochondria, ALCAR is effective at transporting and increasing activity of Neural Mitochondria - increasing alertness and intelligence.
:toofunny: I was going to ask in craders log if RPN had anything other than havoc.I have never looked into other supps.Theirs so much crap out there I just look into what I hear a few or a lot say they love.I will look into DCP though for sure.I just bought LR,but I'll probably look into yalls supps next.I have albuterol on the way :twisted: :woohoo:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:toofunny: I was going to ask in craders log if RPN had anything other than havoc.I have never looked into other supps.Theirs so much crap out there I just look into what I hear a few or a lot say they love.I will look into DCP though for sure.I just bought LR,but I'll probably look into yalls supps next.I have albuterol on the way :twisted: :woohoo:
DCP + LR = shredded adoration from the female population.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
To be honest I'm quite careful when buying supplements. I've ran nearly everything out there, and let's face it 99% of it is rubbish. I'm also one of those people that falls in love with a brand and becomes very loyal to that brand. I fell in love with USP after running their cAMPHIBOLLIC and it fixed by clicky shoulder, that alone secured our life long relationship. I've since fallen for their Recreate and I'm also hoping Anabolic Pump can sort out my rubbish genetics regarding carbs.

I've now also fallen in love with the RPN brand. Firstly, DCP is a fantastic product. I've ran TTA before and it's brilliant and DCP contains several other ingredients which compliment it nicely. The only problem in my eyes is you need a good 3g of TTA a day, so I needed to buy 100g of TTA which nutraplanet stocks quite cheaply, so no worries there.

I've also bought RPN's stretch mark cream for my girlfriend and it has made a visible difference, and I've also got Thermo-Glide which was making my stomach more defined but I decided to wait until I was below 12% before running it again.

I've been cutting since January and started at around 21-22% bf. I got down to just over 17% and then began running Recreate (with epistane etc) and ALCAR and my bodyfat kept dropping. It slowed somewhat, but as soon as I added the DCP my fat loss accellerated. In the two weeks that I began DCP I've lost 1.1% bodyfat, and my actual bodyweight has remained EXACTLY the same.

Because of these incredibly results I'll always be loyal to both RPN and USP and if you check my posts over on muscletalk (under the name firest0rm) I always recommend their products.

Sob story now. I'm a full time student and I've just had a baby, he's 11 weeks old. Me and his mum have split up and I'm having full joint responsibility of him, meaning I don't have time to work. I'm literally living of family handouts and student loans lol. If I could afford to I would be running RPN and USP products the whole year round, alas nappies and cots dig into my funds lol that's why I could only afford the few bottles I could.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established

If you're losing too much muscle you are either not taking in enough protein and/or doing too much training. If you're losing more than 1-2lbs a week and you don't change your diet or training it's not the supplements fault. I've used EC for cutting for approx 2 decades and the sh!t works. You're a rep so I'm not surprised you support you're product and I actually agree with you in that Levi is a good product but so is EC or ECA. I prefer a good stim for long low carb diets because without them your energy goes to sh!t and your lifts suffer in the gym. Stim me up Scotty!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the point of the aspirin?I seen a eca stack in one for sale,but it seems many skip the aspirin.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest I'm quite careful when buying supplements. I've ran nearly everything out there, and let's face it 99% of it is rubbish. I'm also one of those people that falls in love with a brand and becomes very loyal to that brand. I fell in love with USP after running their cAMPHIBOLLIC and it fixed by clicky shoulder, that alone secured our life long relationship. I've since fallen for their Recreate and I'm also hoping Anabolic Pump can sort out my rubbish genetics regarding carbs.

I've now also fallen in love with the RPN brand. Firstly, DCP is a fantastic product. I've ran TTA before and it's brilliant and DCP contains several other ingredients which compliment it nicely. The only problem in my eyes is you need a good 3g of TTA a day, so I needed to buy 100g of TTA which nutraplanet stocks quite cheaply, so no worries there.

I've also bought RPN's stretch mark cream for my girlfriend and it has made a visible difference, and I've also got Thermo-Glide which was making my stomach more defined but I decided to wait until I was below 12% before running it again.

I've been cutting since January and started at around 21-22% bf. I got down to just over 17% and then began running Recreate (with epistane etc) and ALCAR and my bodyfat kept dropping. It slowed somewhat, but as soon as I added the DCP my fat loss accellerated. In the two weeks that I began DCP I've lost 1.1% bodyfat, and my actual bodyweight has remained EXACTLY the same.

Because of these incredibly results I'll always be loyal to both RPN and USP and if you check my posts over on muscletalk (under the name firest0rm) I always recommend their products.

Sob story now. I'm a full time student and I've just had a baby, he's 11 weeks old. Me and his mum have split up and I'm having full joint responsibility of him, meaning I don't have time to work. I'm literally living of family handouts and student loans lol. If I could afford to I would be running RPN and USP products the whole year round, alas nappies and cots dig into my funds lol that's why I could only afford the few bottles I could.

Well I definitely thank you for your support, I have three kids and its not easy. But you have an adorable little boy!! I admire for doing whats right.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
nps Crader!

And I thought asprin was used in ECA stack to help thin the blood, because the ephedrine+caffeine constricts... the veins? or something... meaning blood doesn't pump as efficiently and I think this can cause some pain.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
As far as effectiveness goes I've used it both ways many times and the fat loss appears to be the same. Why bother to take aspirin 2-3 times a day if ya don't need it. I remember reading some other possible issues with aspirin but at my age I have to be selective of what I choose to retain. lol
I have Leviathan Reloaded, Recreate & DCP for a 3 month cut but I also have EC for the last month or so depending on when my energy levels take a dive. That's when you'll really appreciate EC over these other products as I get very little stim effect from Levi and no stim effect from Recreate.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Asprin caused me to get an ulcer, that perferated, and I was rushed to hospital. It burst a hole through my stomach and diaphragm, and I had to be resussed twice. I now have a big scar through my belly button :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aspirin is also a COX inhibitor, which can be deleterious to muscle gains.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Asprin caused me to get an ulcer, that perferated, and I was rushed to hospital. It burst a hole through my stomach and diaphragm, and I had to be resussed twice. I now have a big scar through my belly button :p

I did the ulcer thing last year but it was stress related. Lost 30lbs in the process because I could only eat once every two or three days. I have since been recovering what I lost and I currently have a LBM of 206lbs which is a little better than before the ulcer so operation recovery was successful. Watch out for the ulcer sh!t man, it's a bad mofo!

trashydiva24

trashydiva24

Awards
I posted this in the female section.... but is DCP ok to stack with ephedra???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in the female section.... but is DCP ok to stack with ephedra???
I'm playing around with E dosages several times a week with DCP and having decent results...no side effects beyond what E usually gives me.

stutra

Awards
do you think that dcp could make a significant difference within 8-9 weeks? Also, anyone know if you can get it in the uk or would I have to order from usa?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you think that dcp could make a significant difference within 8-9 weeks? Also, anyone know if you can get it in the uk or would I have to order from usa?
8-9 weeks is plenty of time to notice a significant difference using DCP.

I did send an order to a UK retailer, but I do not know the name of his site...sorry.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
8-9 weeks is plenty of time to notice a significant difference using DCP.

I did send an order to a UK retailer, but I do not know the name of his site...sorry.
how many weeks do most guys run this DCP/LEV stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many weeks do most guys run this DCP/LEV stack?

around 8 weeks for most, then they will take a few weeks off before resuming, if necessary.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established

Did you lose any muscle/strength on the LR/DCP stack? I always thought EGCG/CLA cut my strength down some, and I don't want to use another burner that will do that again.

TheHeadHunter

TheHeadHunter

Banned
Awards
I've been following this thread for a while now and been searching for products online and I am totally lost...

My history of weight loss supplements use consists of Xenadrine RFA-1 With Ephedrine when it was available and that worked very well for me at the time...so since I've tried to get something similar and also tried Clenbuterol and Cytomel T3 T4 and this didn't work nowhere near as well as the Xenadrine RFA-1 with Ephedrine. The Clen and Cytomel had zero appetite suppressing effects and left me hungrier than normal after cardio.

Would you guys be kind enough to tell me the best combination the supplements names that I should buy?

Sorry all the technical talk is getting me more confused :fool2:??? Most likely I will buy from Ebay ...

stutra

Awards
Cool, thanks for the reply. I bought 2 tubs, 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend. Is there any sides with dcp? had a look elsewhere but couldn't find anything. also, i read that certain vitamins should be taken when on dcp, is this correct?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the reply. I bought 2 tubs, 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend. Is there any sides with dcp? had a look elsewhere but couldn't find anything. also, i read that certain vitamins should be taken when on dcp, is this correct?
Well dasade would be better help here.But I haven't heard of any sides or having to take vitamins with it.Many will stack it with a stimulant though.Dsades wife,crader,sadly lost her father so you might not hear from them too much here lately.Not sure though.Just an assumption.

stutra

Awards
Sorry to hear that.
Is it still effective when not used with stims? I'm staying away from them from now on!!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to keep freed fat cells from being redeposited as fat again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would green tea extract work well with dcp
Yes, Green Tea is one of the components we recommend to maximize fatloss and contribute to overall health.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me nothing beats ECY, Levi reloaded / DCP has been a good recomp stack but doesnt compare to a good ECY stack.

Next up for me is recreate / lean green + ALCAR mega dosed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me nothing beats ECY, Levi reloaded / DCP has been a good recomp stack but doesnt compare to a good ECY stack.

Next up for me is recreate / lean green + ALCAR mega dosed.
grab your self a good antioxidant to go with the ALCAR megadosing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really mate? What doses spring to mind for you when i say mega dosing?

Thanks for the heads up
Anything over a gram a day, is a good guideline.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is AlCAR?
Acetyl-L-Carnitine....Carnitine with a functional group attached that changes the pharmocodynamics enough to make it a highly effective form of carnitine, especially in neuro-mitochondria.