Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA Stack

Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA?

• Leviathan Reloaded/DCP

Votes: 71 41.5%
  • ECA Stack

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 12.9%

• Total voters
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
forgive me.........whats

ECA and ECY?

do we have an acronym page?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ECY stands for ephedrine HCL, yohimbine HCL and caffeine
Ideally, each serving will be:

* Ephedrine HCL: 25mg
* Caffeine: 200mg
* Yohimbine HCL: 10mg

thats how i dose it.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The acetylated version of carnitine, Actyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is taken in via a difference route, and crosses the blood-brain barrier more readily than unacetylated carnitine, and is therefore more suitable as a nutritional supplement.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys........... I like the looks of the ECY, not so sure on the aspirin stack though.........

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
ephedra has a few good uses, such as appetite suppression and anti-catabolism to a degree, yet it is still essentially a stim and very similar to speed.

Fat burners per se are useless in my opinion. Ephedra I think raises your metabolism by something pointless like 3%, and OTC fat burners don't come close to matching it.

Fat metabolisers is where it's at now; DCP, ALCAR, etc. Products which help release fat without the need for stimulii. Although LR contains a stimulant it still has other bits and bobs in it. I'm currently running Recreate alongside DCP and 6g ALCAR and I'm dropping far more fat than I ever did on ECA, and I don't feel like a jibbering wreck the whole time either.

Would Biotin be considered a worthy fat metabolic?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade!I got a question for ya!We were discussing in my log,"pantera's vulgar display of power!!!"in the cycle info section,and then I started a thread "bigger doses before wo,or spread out evenly."in the steroid section.I feel doses should be spread out evenly.I'm taking 40mg's of havoc right now,one in the morning,and then evenly afterwards for the rest.Some are saying it's better for wo's to take higher doses pre wo,then spread 1 or 2 out evenly.Got any input?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade!I got a question for ya!We were discussing in my log,"pantera's vulgar display of power!!!"in the cycle info section,and then I started a thread "bigger doses before wo,or spread out evenly."in the steroid section.I feel doses should be spread out evenly.I'm taking 40mg's of havoc right now,one in the morning,and then evenly afterwards for the rest.Some are saying it's better for wo's to take higher doses pre wo,then spread 1 or 2 out evenly.Got any input?
I prefer higher dosage before workout, myself....increases aggression and pure power for my workouts.

"kick-in time" for PreWo dose is around an hour, and once it kicks, it kicks in HARD.

LowProfile

Awards
I know I'm backtracking a little, but...

What is the point of the aspirin?I seen a eca stack in one for sale,but it seems many skip the aspirin.
Anybody remember Dad Duchaine's book Bodyopus from way back? According to Dan, when you take E & C, your body interprets the increased metabolism, heart rate, BP, etc as something bad, and produces prostaglandins that are supposed to shut down the drug induced stimulation. ASA stops those prostaglandins. So the fat burning effects of EC would wear off faster that ECA. ASA is a blood thinner, but I don't know why having thinner blood helps you burn fat.

The best results I ever got from a fat burning supplement was Syntrax's old Adipokinetics + Triax, wish it was still around. Is there anything similar?

I just ordered some ErgoPharm 11 Oxo, prob run it with ECAY. Any thoughts?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
hey guys,

i just had a quick question about this whole LR/DCP stack.

i been cutting for a while and i have lost 20+ lbs so far..i am down to around 13-14% bodyfat. my goal is to get down to around 10% ..or watever % that's low enough to "barely" show the abs and then start clean bulking.

i need some sort of help via a fat burner and i was wondering what's the best option to go?

i searched a bunch of threads here and i been seeing lr/dcp, recreate quite often.

so what should i do? lr/dcp, recreate/dcp, just lr or recreate..just dcp..

i dont want too much of a stimulant effect since i don't know how i will tolerate it. i never drink anything with caffiene. in fact i can't even remember the last time i had coffee. lol

thanks guys.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

i just had a quick question about this whole LR/DCP stack.

i been cutting for a while and i have lost 20+ lbs so far..i am down to around 13-14% bodyfat. my goal is to get down to around 10% ..or watever % that's low enough to "barely" show the abs and then start clean bulking.

i need some sort of help via a fat burner and i was wondering what's the best option to go?

i searched a bunch of threads here and i been seeing lr/dcp, recreate quite often.

so what should i do? lr/dcp, recreate/dcp, just lr or recreate..just dcp..

i dont want too much of a stimulant effect since i don't know how i will tolerate it. i never drink anything with caffiene. in fact i can't even remember the last time i had coffee. lol

thanks guys.
DCP will give you an extremely effective fat burner, completely non-stimulating, that will enable you to add as much or as little additional stimulation, which will amplify the fat burning effects, as you like.

DCP/LR is a fantastic combo proven again and again. If you find yourself overly sensitive to the stim aspect, simply reduce dosage of LR by 1/2. You will still get additional fat burning effectiveness, without overstimulation.

AndresMind

Awards
Hi guys this is my first post. Sorry for my english I don't speak it very well but I would know if levi/dcp have "bad" effects on my healt or something like sides. And ECA? I heard that ephedra have some sides. sorry for my stupid question but I'm a beginner!!!

Andre

Chuck84

Awards
What is DCP? (whats it stand for so i can find it for sale?) What should the dosage be for the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP stacker? Is this only for shredding a minimal amount of weight for muscle definition or can it be used to lose larger amounts of weight?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys this is my first post. Sorry for my english I don't speak it very well but I would know if levi/dcp have "bad" effects on my healt or something like sides. And ECA? I heard that ephedra have some sides. sorry for my stupid question but I'm a beginner!!!

Andre
thhe yohimbine in Levi-R affects some with sensitivity to it. It can cause slight anxiety and raise in BP. DCP has had no side effects widely reports.

Chuck - DCP stand for Damage Control Protocol (but the product is called DCP) You can also search under my brand, RPN (or recomp performance Nutrition).

It is mostly used to either shed mass amounts of fat, or to prevent fatgain from deviations from ideal diet (especially with the holidays coming up.)

AndresMind

Awards
thhe yohimbine in Levi-R affects some with sensitivity to it. It can cause slight anxiety and raise in BP. DCP has had no side effects widely reports.

Chuck - DCP stand for Damage Control Protocol (but the product is called DCP) You can also search under my brand, RPN (or recomp performance Nutrition).

It is mostly used to either shed mass amounts of fat, or to prevent fatgain from deviations from ideal diet (especially with the holidays coming up.)
thank you very much dsade!

Chuck84

Awards

OK So taking the Levi-R/DCP stack 2 tabs 3 times a day along with a restricted diet and moderate work out plan it should help me lose the fat a lot faster? I was looking towards ECA stack before I stumbled onto this thread. Seems like the Levi/DCP stack is healthier with less down sides to usage. How much would this all run me? I did a rough add up and it seems to be around $150ish for 1 month? Would I increase dosages as time goes on like the ECA stacks? (sorry for the list of questions but come next pay check I want to try and invest some money into this and get the ball rolling. Feel free to pm me also if unable to post it here.) TIA

MightyMouse20

Awards
Where are you guys finding DCP that's in stock, I have searched many places and it is out of stock...I am guessing that's a good sign that it works. Any help in finding it would be great...I want to stack it with my ReCreate...I am stacking ReCreate/DCP, is there anything else that will help, I am trying to lose about 10-15 lbs. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you guys finding DCP that's in stock, I have searched many places and it is out of stock...I am guessing that's a good sign that it works. Any help in finding it would be great...I want to stack it with my ReCreate...I am stacking ReCreate/DCP, is there anything else that will help, I am trying to lose about 10-15 lbs. Thanks
Should be in stock everywhere now.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
nps Crader!

And I thought asprin was used in ECA stack to help thin the blood, because the ephedrine+caffeine constricts... the veins? or something... meaning blood doesn't pump as efficiently and I think this can cause some pain.

My thought was that the asprin was there as another stimulator to the nervous system. If you decide to take the asprin get baby asprin 81mg doses, the norm dose is excessive.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is a month long enough, to see good results from LR/DCP stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Hi all, I'm pretty new here, just started college and have been lifting weights regularly for about a year and a half. I wanted to get an opinion from the board since I've been reading about Leviathan Reloaded on here for a while now. I'm 18 and wanted to know any possible side effects regarding my age that could occur... I'm on a cutting cycle and have been for the past 3 weeks, with only so-so results. (About 2 pounds of fat down)

My diet is generally healthy, as much as it can be in College haha. 6 smaller meals a day, currently have 500 cal break fast, around 300-350 cal every meal thereafter, with 30-40 grams of protein at each meal. I eat healthy carbs, fats, and never junk food like pizza, candies, ice creams, and refined sugars like so many of my friends here. My dietary supplements are the standard I'm guessing, ie. whey, multivitamin, fish oil, flax, glutamine, I cycle creatine but I'm currently off, and about 3000mg arginine a day. I drink around 2 gallons or more water a day also. I lift 5 days a week and have been doing cardio in the morning when I wake up after a cup of black coffee.

Sorry to make my first post this way but as a new member I've been reading a lot(as I do every night) and have a lot of questions!

Thanks!:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all, I'm pretty new here, just started college and have been lifting weights regularly for about a year and a half. I wanted to get an opinion from the board since I've been reading about Leviathan Reloaded on here for a while now. I'm 18 and wanted to know any possible side effects regarding my age that could occur... I'm on a cutting cycle and have been for the past 3 weeks, with only so-so results. (About 2 pounds of fat down)

My diet is generally healthy, as much as it can be in College haha. 6 smaller meals a day, currently have 500 cal break fast, around 300-350 cal every meal thereafter, with 30-40 grams of protein at each meal. I eat healthy carbs, fats, and never junk food like pizza, candies, ice creams, and refined sugars like so many of my friends here. My dietary supplements are the standard I'm guessing, ie. whey, multivitamin, fish oil, flax, glutamine, I cycle creatine but I'm currently off, and about 3000mg arginine a day. I drink around 2 gallons or more water a day also. I lift 5 days a week and have been doing cardio in the morning when I wake up after a cup of black coffee.

Sorry to make my first post this way but as a new member I've been reading a lot(as I do every night) and have a lot of questions!

Thanks!:D
Start a new thread my man... and give us a complete breakdown of your fitness world. Stats, diet, past supplementation... workouts... the works... then we could help you out a little more.

Adams

steelhorse

Awards
have tried a lot of different fat burners I always get the same result.. the don't work

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have tried a lot of different fat burners I always get the same result.. the don't work

Then I would have to say something is wrong with your diet or routine...or you chose very poor fat burners.

hpfreak

Awards
Can the DCP be taken for extended period or should it be limited to 30 day usage? I know when I have done the ECA stack in the past I always limited it to 30days. Same with DCP?

Thanks

anabolicmma

Awards
I started a CKD last week and I already have a stim that I'm using. Would DCP still be effective with the CKD or would it mess with the ketosis in a negative way?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I started a CKD last week and I already have a stim that I'm using. Would DCP still be effective with the CKD or would it mess with the ketosis in a negative way?
DCP will still be as effective with your CKD, and probably moreso than on a norm diet.

anabolicmma

Awards
DCP will still be as effective with your CKD, and probably moreso than on a norm diet.
I almost figured it would because it helps to stop fat from being re-deposited. I just wanted to make sure that it wouldn't mess anything up with the change from normal metabolism.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I ran LR solo and loved it, once its back in stock I want to run LR/DCP...........would it still be okay to use white flood preworkout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran LR solo and loved it, once its back in stock I want to run LR/DCP...........would it still be okay to use white flood preworkout
White Flood should not affect it.

Should be back in stock today, I believe.

olly

Awards
well i've only herd good things about DCP stack so ive ordered mine

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered two bottles of DCP, I was going to wait for the sale but I dont want to risk it going out of stock by jan 1. All I need is for LR to be back in stock.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
?

I just ordered two bottles of DCP, I was going to wait for the sale but I dont want to risk it going out of stock by jan 1. All I need is for LR to be back in stock.
I am noob, I do not know of what sale u speak, I am assuming that there is going to be a New Years sale starting on the first, would that be correct?

rarredoa

Awards
I have been struggling with the last 7 lbs of body fat that i want to shed! Has anyone had experience with Mass FX for fat burning? What about hyperdrol?

Thanks

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot of good things about Hyperdrol X2. LeanFX + Hyperdrol X2 is a nice fat burning combo, DCP with it is always good too. MASS FX increases free-test so it may help a little but its not really for fat loss. If you want to shed a lot of bodyfay and gain some lean mass at the same time HperdrolXR+MassFX+DCP would be nice imo, a little costly maybe.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
I am noob, I do not know of what sale u speak, I am assuming that there is going to be a New Years sale starting on the first, would that be correct?

yes, nutraplanet will have a sale starting Jan1.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Just read all four pages of this thread luckily im bored at work with time to kill. Ok so now im convinced on the products i want just dont know which ones to try first levi/dcp stack or recreate/dcp stack wanting to shed 10-15lbs quickly as possible but also keep as much muscle as possibly that i have gained over my bulk cycle and i know im not guaranteed that it will all be lost with these products but thats my goal 10-15 lbs. So any help in my decision making would be nice.
stats: 5'9 178ish lift 5 days a week with HIIT training with 3 days a week cardio and 1 day a week 1 mile walks on the weekends. do all the compounds, bench, deads, squats etc. consume around 2200ish cals a day seems to be working from coming down off a 4000 cal bulk cycle easing my way down to 2000ish, have used eca stack it did its job but i dont want it again, loved lipo 6 fat burner but now time to try something new so help i would appreciate. feel free to PM me if neccessary.
Thanks
Rob

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read all four pages of this thread luckily im bored at work with time to kill. Ok so now im convinced on the products i want just dont know which ones to try first levi/dcp stack or recreate/dcp stack wanting to shed 10-15lbs quickly as possible but also keep as much muscle as possibly that i have gained over my bulk cycle and i know im not guaranteed that it will all be lost with these products but thats my goal 10-15 lbs. So any help in my decision making would be nice.
stats: 5'9 178ish lift 5 days a week with HIIT training with 3 days a week cardio and 1 day a week 1 mile walks on the weekends. do all the compounds, bench, deads, squats etc. consume around 2200ish cals a day seems to be working from coming down off a 4000 cal bulk cycle easing my way down to 2000ish, have used eca stack it did its job but i dont want it again, loved lipo 6 fat burner but now time to try something new so help i would appreciate. feel free to PM me if neccessary.
Thanks
Rob
DCP/Leviathan is HIGHLY friendly to lean mass. Most users report not only leaning out, but also some muscle GAIN while using the combo.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright well thats good to know that so for a cut i could just grab those 2 DCP/Leviathan and be all set?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright well thats good to know that so for a cut i could just grab those 2 DCP/Leviathan and be all set?
You should get great results and still probably manage to add a few pounds of lean mass.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright great what i like to hear, but just to ask any reasons why not to use recreate instead and what makes leviathan better?