Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA Stack

Better for Fat Loss? Leviathan Reloaded/DCP or ECA?

• Leviathan Reloaded/DCP

Votes: 71 41.5%
  • ECA Stack

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • Other

Votes: 22 12.9%

• Total voters
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright great what i like to hear, but just to ask any reasons why not to use recreate instead and what makes leviathan better?
I'm not stating as a fact it is better, but there is much more feedback on the DCP\LR combo. In addition, I have personal experience and it is a great stack.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok well thats good to know, how much weight did you lose on this stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok well thats good to know, how much weight did you lose on this stack?
I ended up gaining a coupla pounds while leaning up significantly. used this stack most effectively preparing for our trip toCalifornia last summer - and now I use it to maintain.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok so u gained some muscle mass but mainly leaned out, so is it better for leaning out or acutally getting rid of fat so you are lean enough to abs show?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so u gained some muscle mass but mainly leaned out, so is it better for leaning out or acutally getting rid of fat so you are lean enough to abs show?
??

leaning out IS getting rid of fat.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya i kno that it just sounds like you meant leaning out like losing a few pounds, not losing a good 10-12 pounds which i my goal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i kno that it just sounds like you meant leaning out like losing a few pounds, not losing a good 10-12 pounds which i my goal
IMO, it's always best to use something that will contribute at the VERY least to anti-catabolism - but more preferred is something that will allow you to gain lean mass while leaning out.

A straight fatloss stack, I look at as just concentrating on losing fat - while a recomp or leaning out focuses on maintaining of building muscle while losing fat.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok cuz im trying to just keep the size i have now and lose as much fat as possible and yes id love to add new lean mass but im more focused on losing fat

Dbolic

Awards
There are no OTC fat loss products on the market that are as effective as the good old Ephedrine, Caffeine & aspirin Stack. IMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no OTC fat loss products on the market that are as effective as the good old Ephedrine, Caffeine & aspirin Stack. IMO.
Depends what you define as "effective".

ECA is effective using the pathways that it uses, but those are extremely limited and not usable for everyone. While I adore stacking EC with DCP and Leviathan, EC alone anymore leaves a lot to be desired - especially when trying to either hold on to mass or even add mass while leaning out.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Which would EC stack better with- DCP, LR, or Recreate?

snyper2k2

Awards
ECA sounds good. Is it a good idea to take ECA while taking alli:no xplode: and whey protein after workouts:?
What's the best place to buy thee ephedride? Or brandwise? Thanks.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

snyper2k2

Awards
nevermind i got some brokaid.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2