Ephedrine Plus Exp. 4/00
- 05-17-2007, 11:00 PM
- 05-17-2007, 11:04 PMRcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
- 05-18-2007, 03:13 AM
if its ephedrin hcl then its probably 98% potent.
hcl salts are very very stable, usually outlast human beings, especially if kept away from sunlight and excess heat.
if its ephedra, as in plant extract, i would toss it away
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM
I have read that Ephedrine HCL has a shelf life of four years and SO4 (Sulfate) has a shelf life of 3. Either way, it has started to degrade. How much? That, I don't know.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
I bet it works fine.
05-19-2007, 10:08 PM
i'm taking one by EAS that expired in 2003 and trust me it works fine!!!! i love that stuff..
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
Similar Forum Threads
- By p_zub in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2012, 06:43 PM
- By sctxms in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 24Last Post: 04-23-2003, 06:47 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:51 PM
- By Clintdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 05:42 PM