Ephedrine(bronkaid) versus Adderall?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So weird question. Assuming relatively similar dosages. Which one is the more potent fat burner? I know that's kinda odd. But I'm just curious.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No idea. I’d rather take Addies than ephedra. But that’s just me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To my understanding Adderall does nothing to actually get rid of fat. It just kills your appetite so you don't want to eat.

Ephedrine increases body temperature and it also makes fat more available to use as fuel.

So ephedrine would be the clear winner by that logic, take it for what it's worth. I'm not 100% aware of how Adderall actually works.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s a combo of 2 CNS stimulants, amphetamine and dextroamphetamine

Think of banned pre workout that turned everyone into “Chatty Kathy” of “Guy Smiley”. Lol

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So to your point, by itself will not burn fat. It’s the “go go go” and no appetite that will aid in potential weight loss

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely, Ephedra, the only way I would use Adderall instead was if it is needed for ADD / ADHD. It does not burn fat but can be attributed to weight loss because og its appetite suppression effects, and also you get so focused eating becomes less og a priority, and there can be an increase in NEAT. If I did not need it for concentration, the deleterious effects would not be worth using it. Ephedra is great but can be hard on the liver, Id take a liver support supp if using it long term, live Liver Assist XT and TUDCA

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am just answering based on your initial question here, but I believe @sns8778 could shed some more light on OTC fat burners. It sounds like lean edge, paradoxine, mitoburn, and recomp20 might be right up your alley if you are looking for OTC fat burning stuff without completely screwing up your dopamine receptors and hormonal shiit...idk

If I didnt need adderrall for ADD / ADHD I wouldn't touch the stuff for any type of off label use

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As I have aged in this Game..lots of compounds have been X'ed Off..!!
Clen,T3,Halo,Tren...I've even reduced my orals to mainly pre-WO's..
Risk vs. Reward..!!
Z...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am just answering based on your initial question here, but I believe @sns8778 could shed some more light on OTC fat burners. It sounds like lean edge, paradoxine, mitoburn, and recomp20 might be right up your alley if you are looking for OTC fat burning stuff without completely screwing up your dopamine receptors and hormonal shiit...idk

If I didnt need adderrall for ADD / ADHD I wouldn't touch the stuff for any type of off label use
I agree with you and other responses that Ephedrine, if its the alkaloids or the HCI version would be better for actual fat loss than Adderrall - I specify because Ephedra herb without the alkaloids doesn't really burn fat, and the type with the alkaloids was banned many years ago.

I also agree that I wouldn't use Adderrall unless prescribed it for ADD/ADHD.

And thanks, yes, we have a lot of great stimulant free fat loss options like the ones you mentioned - Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, Recomp20, LipoVantage (CEL), MitoBurn XT, Paradoxine, and more.

We have two great stimulant fat burners as well, but I wouldn't mix other stims with Ephedrine. But for people not taking Ephedrine, if they're looking for great stimulant fat burners, Thermagize XT by SNS and Lipo Elite by CEL are great options.

rixrix

Awards
It’s a combo of 2 CNS stimulants, amphetamine and dextroamphetamine

Think of banned pre workout that turned everyone into “Chatty Kathy” of “Guy Smiley”. Lol
Should have bought a lifetime supply before it got banned. Craze was wild. Best pre-workout I've ever had. One scoop and you felt like you could run through walls. I was crossfitting 5x a week at the time and it was incredible. Come home from a 10 hour day at work, hit a crossfit workout like a rabid animal. But kept you up at night. In retrospect it should have been obvious that it had meth in it, since no other preworkout has ever really worked like that for me.

Meth-Like Substance Found in 'Craze' Workout Supplement: Report - ABC News (go.com)