Best Ephedrine / Ephedra Leaf / ECA product out there?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey All
Missing the days of the blister pack Ephedrine and looking to explore more options as far as a quality Ephedrine / Ephedra Leaf / ECA product. I occasionally use Lipodrene but its a prop blend with all kinds of stuff in it including the dreaded Alpha Yohimbine. I'd like something cleaner/more pure. I know Ephedrine is basically black market or cough medicine these days. Are there any straight Ephedra Leaf products you have liked? Any work arounds?
Thanks!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey All
Missing the days of the blister pack Ephedrine and looking to explore more options as far as a quality Ephedrine / Ephedra Leaf / ECA product. I occasionally use Lipodrene but its a prop blend with all kinds of stuff in it including the dreaded Alpha Yohimbine. I'd like something cleaner/more pure. I know Ephedrine is basically black market or cough medicine these days. Are there any straight Ephedra Leaf products you have liked? Any work arounds?
Thanks!
Yeah like @LucasBagoDoce stated just go to Walgreens and pick up some Bronkaid 60 tablets/25mg each for like $15bucks. Then get some Jetalert or generic caffeine pills 200mg/tablet for like $3-5 bucks and run your own ECA stack for CHEAAAAAP

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah like @LucasBagoDoce stated just go to Walgreens and pick up some Bronkaid 60 tablets/25mg each for like $15bucks. Then get some Jetalert or generic caffeine pills 200mg/tablet for like $3-5 bucks and run your own ECA stack for CHEAAAAAP
Just get bronkaid/primatene
The guaifenesin that bothered some people for being in bronkaid’s formulation was taken out in 2020, by the way
Thanks guys. Knew there was a work around, but didn't know the guaifenesin had been removed. Appreciate it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried these today and they have NO Caffeine(which I LOVE) and no f*cking Y or AY, FINALLY.

STRONG PEA feeling, zero appetite for about 4 hours and the comedown is smoooooth.

If you have ever taken a large dose of PEA this is similar but lasts a lot longer.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I went to my local CVS and they had Bronkaid but it contained guaifenesin so I ended up going with Primatene. Primatene was lower dose (Ephedrine HCL 12.5mg) per tab, but that was the only ingredient. One tab did the trick for PWO but I will probably up the dose.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went to my local CVS and they had Bronkaid but it contained guaifenesin so I ended up going with Primatene. Primatene was lower dose (Ephedrine HCL 12.5mg) per tab, but that was the only ingredient. One tab did the trick for PWO but I will probably up the dose.
That’s why I switched to prime….Half dose already separated. Perfect pre workout.
Credit @Hyde

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Really? I thought only Bronkaid Max was being sold these days… haven’t seen the ‘original bronkaid’ in a while

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really? I thought only Bronkaid Max was being sold these days… haven’t seen the ‘original bronkaid’ in a while
Maybe I missed the Bronkaid Max but the original was there w G and I had to ask about an alternative without it. I'll check and confirm next time I'm in.