Biotests Hot Rox experience?

cromwell

Awards
I am hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has used Biotests Hot Rox or similar product for losing about 2-3% bodyfat (think ****ty 6-pack to good 6-pack) I've had friends who used it with mixed results but they did'nt diet properly etc. Speaking of, I am currently eating about 2000 calories a day basically a "zone " diet all ratios equal. I want to lose about 2-3% and retain what lbm I have. I have used ECA etc, I don't like the sides. Frankly, I always hovered around 10% even when I was bigger and has a ****ty diet-thats turning 40 and taking a long lay off for you. Any thoughts anyone?
Brief stats 6' 180 bf 13% have been training on and off for years consistently for 5 and took one year off. Back now for 5 months. Diet is clean. Thanks!

anapolack

Banned
Awards
it works.....use eca with it even though they tell you not to......by the way unless you get it on sale try lipo-6 its cheaper and compareable

cromwell

Awards
it works.....use eca with it even though they tell you not to......by the way unless you get it on sale try lipo-6 its cheaper and compareable
Thanks, will try the lipo-6 and chart progress

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I've head mixed reviews but you can't go wrong with Lipo-6 & a little ephedrine if you're up to it.

cromwell

Awards
Thanks guys! already up to 182 at 13% with diet tweeks, I think I'll save this until I get to 11% or so and use it to hit 9% hopefully at 185..regaining the size should'nt be too big an issue...thanks again for the input.

cromwell

Awards
Thanks guys! already up to 182 at 13% with diet tweeks, I think I'll save this until I get to 11% or so and use it to hit 9% hopefully at 185..regaining the size should'nt be too big an issue...thanks again for the input.
I misposted original stats, sorry..was 176 at 14% a month ago, again I'll push diet :woohoo: and trining and add the lip0 6 at the end

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Punkrocker Anabolics 5
Anabolics 13
Dustin07 General Chat 14
Supplements 13