Hot Sauce

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hot sauce is an important part of my daily regiment. I have some Mexican friends that often will bring some in for me (homemade) but my buddy recently picked this stuff up and it's pretty dang good. Seems a bit on the pricey side though once I looked it up! I could easily go through it in a week if I didn't realize how expensive it was.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hot sauce is an important part of my daily regiment. I have some Mexican friends that often will bring some in for me (homemade) but my buddy recently picked this stuff up and it's pretty dang good. Seems a bit on the pricey side though once I looked it up! I could easily go through it in a week if I didn't realize how expensive it was.

My brother makes hot sauces from our garden peppers. Dm me a reminder end of September and IL send you a bottle. 100% if you remind me I got ya! 👊

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I usually get a bottle of this when I see it. Hot but tasty imo

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have had too back down on all the hot things..even chicas..Sadly..!!
Acid Reflux has caused me some serious problems..
Z...

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I usually get a bottle of this when I see it. Hot but tasty imo
hell yeah dude the red bottle is good and firey!

I have had too back down on all the hot things..even chicas..Sadly..!!
Acid Reflux has caused me some serious problems..
Z...
would something more mild like tapatio be OK on your acid reflux? I find it's not nearly as hot but sometimes its' a refreshing flavor with that vinegar lime sensation. maybe the vinegar would irritate your issue though?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will have to look for that one.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've eaten spicy food all my life, can pick fresh California reapers from the garden I have and eat them whole, but this is one hot sauce that actually makes my asshole burn. It I good in ramen, soups, and hot wings but only takes a few drops. If you want a challenge....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My brother makes hot sauces from our garden peppers. Dm me a reminder end of September and IL send you a bottle. 100% if you remind me I got ya! 👊
Now I am jealous! LOL I am a hot sauce nut. I have about 5 sauces from the Hot ones show in my fridge now.

Here is a relatively cheap hot sauce that is excellently flavored and has the perfect heat profile. Enough heat it can light you up, but also not so hot you can't use enough to get the flavor you want from the hot sauce. It is my go to for most things. The internet says it is 100,000 on the scoville scale but I don't think it is THAT hot. Either way, I go through a couple of these a month, I keep one at work, and the other at home. Just good stuff especially for the price. I get them a Kroger for less than $5 a peice.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've eaten spicy food all my life, can pick fresh California reapers from the garden I have and eat them whole, but this is one hot sauce that actually makes my asshole burn. It I good in ramen, soups, and hot wings but only takes a few drops. If you want a challenge....

Yeah, this one is hot. I just recently did a 20 wing challenge of this stuff. They made me sign a waiver and all of that. They thought i was crazy because when it came out I didn't like the flavor so I asked for some habanero wing sauce to dip them in, then dominated the wings. Even self inflicted a no ranch rule bragging telling my son after the first one. This is hot but not too bad, I could probably eat them all without Ranch. He immediately said "BET!" and I was like ahhhh sh*t now I did it. I made it through, and honestly once the heat reaches a certain point it is almost like when ice numbs you. The next day or two though... going to the restroom was punishment.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get them a Kroger for less than $5 a peice.
now you're talking. I use waaaay too much hot sauce to spend a lot on it. that truff one is just bizarrely expensive to me, but I have to admit it's got a fantastic flavor. I never would have tried it if my buddy hadn't brought into work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
now you're talking. I use waaaay too much hot sauce to spend a lot on it. that truff one is just bizarrely expensive to me, but I have to admit it's got a fantastic flavor. I never would have tried it if my buddy hadn't brought into work.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think. They also have a regular habanero one that is a little less hot but still the same great flavor. IMHO for the money it is the best hot sauce I have found, and I try a lot of hot sauces. LIKE A LOT!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Punkrocker Anabolics 5
Weight Loss 22
RenegadeRows General Chat 18
Weight Loss 13