Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I plan to start a CKD diet plan soon, and noticed that there are alot of calculations I had to perform (protein cals, fat cals, carbs on load days, etc). I decided to put it all into an excel spreadsheet and use formulas to compute all the information on the fly by filling in your body weight and body fat %. The rest of the spreadsheet is filled in automatically. This saves a ton of time and you can re-compute everything easily as your weight and bf % change. I also included the training program which is recommended in the article at the bottom of the spreadsheet, which you can remove or replace with your own program.

    The formulas I used are directly from the article. For ex: for protein g per day I used 1 x lean mass, for carbs on load day I used 10 x (lean mass / 2.2), etc.

    There may be errors in the spreadsheet, if so please let me know. If there are any suggestions as to things I could add to improve it please let me know. It was created in Excel 2003, so I have attached several different version formats for those using older versions.

    Hope this is of help to everyone.
    Attached Files Attached Files


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    I plan to start a CKD diet plan soon, and noticed that there are alot of calculations I had to perform (protein cals, fat cals, carbs on load days, etc). I decided to put it all into an excel spreadsheet and use formulas to compute all the information on the fly by filling in your body weight and body fat %. The rest of the spreadsheet is filled in automatically. This saves a ton of time and you can re-compute everything easily as your weight and bf % change. I also included the training program which is recommended in the article at the bottom of the spreadsheet, which you can remove or replace with your own program.

    The formulas I used are directly from the article. For ex: for protein g per day I used 1 x lean mass, for carbs on load day I used 10 x (lean mass / 2.2), etc.

    There may be errors in the spreadsheet, if so please let me know. If there are any suggestions as to things I could add to improve it please let me know. It was created in Excel 2003, so I have attached several different version formats for those using older versions.

    Hope this is of help to everyone.
    very cool, thanks for sharing that. I am starting a CKD soon and this should help alot.
    •   
       


  3. very cool man, thanks. What do you have on Sunday? Are you on a 6 day cycle?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    I plan to start a CKD diet plan soon, and noticed that there are alot of calculations I had to perform (protein cals, fat cals, carbs on load days, etc). I decided to put it all into an excel spreadsheet and use formulas to compute all the information on the fly by filling in your body weight and body fat %. The rest of the spreadsheet is filled in automatically. This saves a ton of time and you can re-compute everything easily as your weight and bf % change. I also included the training program which is recommended in the article at the bottom of the spreadsheet, which you can remove or replace with your own program.

    The formulas I used are directly from the article. For ex: for protein g per day I used 1 x lean mass, for carbs on load day I used 10 x (lean mass / 2.2), etc.

    There may be errors in the spreadsheet, if so please let me know. If there are any suggestions as to things I could add to improve it please let me know. It was created in Excel 2003, so I have attached several different version formats for those using older versions.

    Hope this is of help to everyone.
    Very cool man, thanks. What do you have on Sunday? Are you on a 6 day cycle?

  5. i have a question regarding bacon cured with sodium nitrate can this prevent me to get in to ketosis?
    •   
       


  6. Would Clen and Venom Hyperdrive be good or bad on keto diet? if bad why?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki View Post
    I plan to start a CKD diet plan soon, and noticed that there are alot of calculations I had to perform (protein cals, fat cals, carbs on load days, etc). I decided to put it all into an excel spreadsheet and use formulas to compute all the information on the fly by filling in your body weight and body fat %. The rest of the spreadsheet is filled in automatically. This saves a ton of time and you can re-compute everything easily as your weight and bf % change. I also included the training program which is recommended in the article at the bottom of the spreadsheet, which you can remove or replace with your own program.

    The formulas I used are directly from the article. For ex: for protein g per day I used 1 x lean mass, for carbs on load day I used 10 x (lean mass / 2.2), etc.

    There may be errors in the spreadsheet, if so please let me know. If there are any suggestions as to things I could add to improve it please let me know. It was created in Excel 2003, so I have attached several different version formats for those using older versions.

    Hope this is of help to everyone.

    Dude. Thank you so much for that excel spreadsheet. That's awesome. Saves me printer ink, pencil led, and valuable time.

    Thanks again man...

  8. hi guys, i've recently started the CKD. Not counting calories yet, just getting used to the food that I need to eat. Never been able to count calories but i've lost weight before.

    Been on it for 5 days now and I can already see a little less fat on my stomach, moreso then just normal water weight loss.

    Since we want protein + fat isn't an ideal meat chicken drumsticks with the skin on?

    I'm not eating that atm, mostly chicken breast, bacon and veal so far.

  9. I have a few questions about the diet. I started yesterday with very low carbs like under 20. About half of them come from a fiber supplement.

    On carb loading days what can I eat. I've read you are supposed to limit fat intake on these days. And then I have also read you can eat whatever you want like pizza, ice cream......So which is it exactly?

    I have also read that on workout days I am not supposed to eat any fats after the workout is that true?

    Anyone have dizziness when starting the diet? This morning I had a headache, I felt dizzy, and nauseous. It went away after a few hours. I felt sick.

    I've done something similar to this diet before with good results. Last time I lost 75 pounds in three months. This time I hope for similar results. Last time was a while ago so I don't really remember the induction so much. I feel like a girlie man when I work out definite lose of strength. I hope it gets better.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    hi guys, i've recently started the CKD. Not counting calories yet, just getting used to the food that I need to eat. Never been able to count calories but i've lost weight before.

    Been on it for 5 days now and I can already see a little less fat on my stomach, moreso then just normal water weight loss.

    Since we want protein + fat isn't an ideal meat chicken drumsticks with the skin on?

    I'm not eating that atm, mostly chicken breast, bacon and veal so far.
    Never been able to count calories before? You mean you're lazy? Half assed efforts equal half assed results

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Never been able to count calories before? You mean you're lazy? Half assed efforts equal half assed results
    How the hell do you count calories for chicken breasts? In veal? For vegetables?

    Sure, I can guess calories give or take 10% but by then i've already lost any kind of calorie deficit/bonus

    Pretty sweet post, lots of good information that was highly useful.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    How the hell do you count calories for chicken breasts? In veal? For vegetables?

    Sure, I can guess calories give or take 10% but by then i've already lost any kind of calorie deficit/bonus

    Pretty sweet post, lots of good information that was highly useful.
    use nutritiondata.com

    or you can use the diet tracker, anything that's similar.

  13. Great info guys. Hey a quick note for you all. You can make no carb tortilla shells from provolone cheese..Put the chesse in the microvave till it turns brown,actually burns..Fold it while it is warm and you have a taco shell. I have also made "chips" with them, just add your favorite seasoning and put them in a bag to snack on

  14. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    How the hell do you count calories for chicken breasts? In veal? For vegetables?

    Sure, I can guess calories give or take 10% but by then i've already lost any kind of calorie deficit/bonus

    Pretty sweet post, lots of good information that was highly useful.

    scroll up to the top of the page, click on diet tracker, the rest you should be able to figure out

  15. anyone got a list of ideal foods to eat on this diet?

    im supposed to be getting 93g of fat per meal as im only having 4 meals a day but finding it hard, so a list of foods would really help.

    many thanks

  16. I am a little confused on how to determine protein/fat/carb calories each day... any help on that?


    ---Hmm, i found the diet tracker in here... answered my own question

  17. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    How the hell do you count calories for chicken breasts? In veal? For vegetables?

    Sure, I can guess calories give or take 10% but by then i've already lost any kind of calorie deficit/bonus

    Pretty sweet post, lots of good information that was highly useful.
    Alright keep making excuses and see where it gets you.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Julio R View Post
    use nutritiondata.com

    or you can use the diet tracker, anything that's similar.
    ****, nutrition data is awesome Some of it is way complicated though. How do I decipher something like this?

    Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw

    If it's chicken breast why are there so many types with "raw"?


    Also, Rugger, you could've provided a link or something useful. I guess that must be hard when you're on the rag

  19. From the old CKD website -

    All Fish:
    Tuna, Samon, Sole, Trout, Flounder, Sardines, Herring, Anchovies

    All Meat:
    Beef, Pork, Lamb, Veal, Venison, Ham*, Bacon*

    All Fowl:
    Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Goose, Cornish Hen, Quail, Pheasant

    All Shellfish:
    Oysters, Crabmeat, Shrimp, Lobster, Clams, Squid, Mussels

    All Eggs:
    Scrambled, Fried, Poached, Deviled, Hard-boiled, Soft-boiled, Omelets

    *Processed meats, such as ham, bacon, pepperoni, salami, hot dogs and other luncheon meats may have added sugar and will contribute carbs. Try to avoid meat and fish products cured with nitrates.

    Snacks-On-The-Go:
    String Cheese, Beef Jerky, Turkey Jerky, Olives, Low Carb Bars

    Information about Low Carb Bars:
    Low Carbohydrate bars often have a label for net carbs. Net carbs are the total amount of carbohydrates in grams, minus the total amount of carbohydrates that do not impact your blood sugar. For example, a Low Carb bar may have 14 grams of Total Carbohydrate and 12 of those 14 grams are non-impact carbs. Meaning that only 2 carbs (14g-12g) should be counted towards your daily carb totals. Only 2 carbs have an effect on your blood sugar and need to be counted.

    Information about Fiber:
    Fiber is considered a carbohydrate on nutriton labels but does not have any effect on blood sugar levels. For example, if a product has a Total Carbohydrate of 4 grams and 1 gram of fiber, only 3 (4-1) grams of carbohydrates count towards your daily totals, as these 3 carbs have an effect on your blood sugar.

    Cheeses:
    Cheddar, Cream Cheese, Swiss, Mozzarella, Gouda, Goat, Roquefort, Other Blue Cheeses

    Low-Carb Vegetables:
    Peppers, Mushrooms, Celery, Cucumber, Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Radishes, Bok Choy, Parsley

    Low-Moderate Carb Vegetables:
    Artichoke, Asparagus, Snow Peas, Spinach, Broccoli, Spaghetti Squash, Eggplant, Brussel Sprouts, Tomato, Cabbage, Turnips, Onion, Zucchini, Cauliflower

    Salad Garnishes:
    Grated Cheese, Sour Cream, Hard-Boiled Egg, Mushrooms, Bacon, Oil, Vinegar, Full-Fat Salad Dressing

    Herbs & Spices:
    All Spices, Garlic, Basil, Pepper, Dill, Thyme, Oregano, Ginger, Rosemary, Sage

    Fats & Oils:
    Olive Oil, Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Walnut Oil, Soybean Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Butter

    Artificial Sweetners:
    Sucralose (Splenda), Saccharin (Sweet N' Low)

    Beverages:
    Filtered, Mineral, Spring, Tap Water, Club Soda, Heavy Cream, Decaf Coffee, Decaf Tea, Herb Tea, Lemon Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    anyone got a list of ideal foods to eat on this diet?

    im supposed to be getting 93g of fat per meal as im only having 4 meals a day but finding it hard, so a list of foods would really help.

    many thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    ****, nutrition data is awesome Some of it is way complicated though. How do I decipher something like this?

    Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw

    If it's chicken breast why are there so many types with "raw"?


    Also, Rugger, you could've provided a link or something useful. I guess that must be hard when you're on the rag
    i don't know, its probably to be really specific for other people who look for stuff like that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    ****, nutrition data is awesome Some of it is way complicated though. How do I decipher something like this?

    Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw

    If it's chicken breast why are there so many types with "raw"
    ?


    Also, Rugger, you could've provided a link or something useful. I guess that must be hard when you're on the rag
    Nutritiondata.com is really specific with a lot of it's information. The reason they have so many raw is because they have different nutritional value depending on what part of the animal your eating. For chicken breasts they have raw meat only and raw meat with skin.

    100 grams of raw chicken breast with skin has 8 more grams of fat than 100 grams of raw chicken breast without skin.

  22. I officially LOVE CKD

    On another note, I have been doing my refeeds every week and been alright with energy and crap, but if I was to not do my refeed this week, but do it next instead, would I end up suffering from it?

    I'm close to where I would like to be, and I'd like to have that extra week to be deeper in keto. I am doing fine in basketball practice and also workouts still, so I'm not totally out of energy(Poseidon and Leviathan Reloaded help a lot ^_^ )

    If needed, I could just up my protein intake during that week.

  23. If you do the refeeds once every two weeks it won't hurt you so much. You'll have more time in ketosis, more time peeling fat off. What I would do though is just throw in a higher calorie day, hit a little above maintenance calorie levels.

  24. Alright thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. keto diet plan
    By Boris2247 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 06:57 AM
  2. Step-By-Step Instructions for Injecting?
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. Any sites with pics for step by step
    By asap nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:50 AM
  4. Keto diet plan check
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 05:46 PM
  5. Your Thoughts And Opinions on Keto Dieting??
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 01:12 AM
Log in
Log in