Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Iím back to experiencing IBS symptoms and my weight is going up. I know itís not fat gain but itís still a mind fck. Hoping the remedies kick in and this resolves.
    Hope everything resloves soon for you
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Most people gain a little weight when the first start a diet and training.
    Clen didn't make me sore. It made me cramp.
    Make sure hydration nutes are up
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Most people gain a little weight when the first start a diet and training.
    Clen didn't make me sore. It made me cramp.
    Make sure hydration nutes are up
    Iíve been training for years. Iím in a cut cycle right now for a show. I drink over a gallon of water a day and thankfully the soreness is gone. No cramping yet (fingers crossed)

4. Yeah I’ve been doing a litre of coconut water a day on clen and had no cramp issues really.

On a daily basis weight does bounce around a little but week by week it’s heading down - how long you been gaining for?

Without being too personal my missus always gains some weight coming up to that time of the month (she’s a competitive oly lifter so has to factor that in for comps)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Yeah Iíve been doing a litre of coconut water a day on clen and had no cramp issues really.

On a daily basis weight does bounce around a little but week by week itís heading down - how long you been gaining for?

Without being too personal my missus always gains some weight coming up to that time of the month (sheís a competitive oly lifter so has to factor that in for comps)
    Only gaining for a few days and Iím sure itís because of the IBS. Thankfully my weight is low enough that the monthly BS is gone!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Only gaining for a few days and I’m sure it’s because of the IBS. Thankfully my weight is low enough that the monthly BS is gone!!
    Haha fair enough.

Hope it’s soon back heading the way you want

7. Weight finally back down and everything is getting back to normal. Just sent my check in to coach so weíll see what changes happen. I start osta on Monday. Name:  IMG_7328.JPG
Views: 48
Size:  314.1 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Weight finally back down and everything is getting back to normal. Just sent my check in to coach so weíll see what changes happen. I start osta on Monday. Name:  IMG_7328.JPG
    Looks like your doing good
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Weight finally back down and everything is getting back to normal. Just sent my check in to coach so weíll see what changes happen. I start osta on Monday. Name:  IMG_7328.JPG
    Dang. Lookin good

10. Thanks for the positive feedback! I never post my check in pics so I was out of my comfort zone. Coach is happy with my current state so no changes in meals or cardio - yay!! Iím going to try a VERY mild diuretic as Iím holding a ton of water after the IBS flare up. Ostarine is a PITA because it comes in powder capsule and I only take half of a capsule. So Iím back to weighing it out on my mg scale

11. Good to hear you back on track and if that's holding a ton of water, awesome.
    Atherosclerosis, Learn It, Live It, Love It.

12. Also what's the show?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Also what's the show?
    Not a big show - just a regional one.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Not a big show - just a regional one.
    Either ways, the log just got better.
    Best of luck.

15. Looking amazing @Marcia Glad things are going so well for you
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

16. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Looking amazing @Marcia Glad things are going so well for you
    Thank you! These final weeks are always such a mental grind 🤣

17. Started Osta today at 12.5mg/day. Iíve taken it before with good results and am keeping my fingers crossed that history repeats itself.

18. Just received my feedback after check ins. We are bumping up cardio to 55 mins and increasing Clen to 80 mcg (still 5/2 split). At least Iím not losing any food off my plan!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANY INTEREST IN LOGGING IRONCHAMP VOLUME/HPTA?
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
  2. Any interest in starting a log for this?
    By Four_Stroke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Any interest in me logging this cycle? Mostly OL products
    By Four_Stroke in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
  4. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?
    By jjsafari in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM