Any interest in a GW/Clen log from Woman?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Are you supplementing any potassium with your taurine? Especially with low carbs you may be deficient. Also, how much water are you getting in each day?
    No potassium - I値l look into adding that. I知 getting at least a gallon of plain water every day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    No potassium - I値l look into adding that. I知 getting at least a gallon of plain water every day.
    Yeah a multi would even work. Especially with cutting, it痴 easy to be lacking in one area or another. Should be good on the water though!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Yeah a multi would even work. Especially with cutting, it痴 easy to be lacking in one area or another. Should be good on the water though!
    Thanks so much. I知 relatively new to all of this and at 47, it痴 a constant learning process to find what works for an old woman.

4. Subbed!!!!!!letvthe gains begin

5. Im in. Looking for ideas to get my wife back in shape after our latest/last baby
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    No potassium - I’ll look into adding that. I’m getting at least a gallon of plain water every day.
    Personally I’m using coconut water to keep my potassium up.....great for hydration and the one day I didn’t have any I started to cramp up.

I’m also banging in 6g of taurine a day.....

7. Regarding timing of my doses: during the week my first dose is around 3:45 am and I hit the gym about 5 am. Second dose is at 8:00 am-ish after I知 done. I致e read a lot of advice to not take too close to a workout but I致e not had a problem yet.

8. Nice to see a lady logging.
    At 43 and returning after a long layoff it is good to find so much info available so easily.
    Clen is recommended at 80mcg max for men due to potential heart issues, you may want to find out about female dosing maximum to be safe if you haven't. I was a fan of the 5d on 2d off as it ment I didn't have off weeks at work.

Buying a cheap PPM(Part-Per-Million) meter from Amazon etc and using sea or pink salt to make your drinking water around 200ppm will help a lot with electrolyte balance and cramping too.

Good luck with things.
    Political Correctness is like a Psychotic Episode that only you know your in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    I知 in. Train with some serious lady lifters and would like to be better informed if they ever ask about supplements like clen.....

Running it myself as well at the moment. At 140 a day I知 shaking like a sh1tting dog but weirdly i quite like it lol
    It's a different animal at high doses hay.
    Are you using any vasodilators when lifting?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    It's a different animal at high doses hay.
    Are you using any vasodilators when lifting?
    Nope not while lifting. Only addition is ket just before bed

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    If your using higher doses I would recommend using a nitrate/arganine/citruline malate type product to keep BP on the lower side while lifting heavy, unless you have low BP.

12. ...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Ket just before bed? As in ketamine? Or what is that you're talking about lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Nice to see a lady logging.
    At 43 and returning after a long layoff it is good to find so much info available so easily.
    Clen is recommended at 80mcg max for men due to potential heart issues, you may want to find out about female dosing maximum to be safe if you haven't. I was a fan of the 5d on 2d off as it ment I didn't have off weeks at work.

Buying a cheap PPM(Part-Per-Million) meter from Amazon etc and using sea or pink salt to make your drinking water around 200ppm will help a lot with electrolyte balance and cramping too.

Good luck with things.
    Thanks! I知 going to check out the salt water idea for sure!

15. Check ins today and my coach is very happy with my progress. After 5 days I知 down 3 lbs. even still, he痴 cut back my carbs on low days to a total of 66g at just over 1,100 kcal. I知 devastated - lol!

16. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Ket just before bed? As in ketamine? Or what is that you're talking about lol
    Haha, God no, I’m not that ducking crazy

Ketotifen.....cleans the receptors and makes clen more effective

17. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    If your using higher doses I would recommend using a nitrate/arganine/citruline malate type product to keep BP on the lower side while lifting heavy, unless you have low BP.
    I do a lot of cardio and use garlic and Hawthorne berry for bp- test it often and it’s always within range

18. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Haha, God no, I知 not that ducking crazy

Ketotifen.....cleans the receptors and makes clen more effective
    Oh ok i was thinking thats a little hardcore just to go to bed lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Oh ok i was thinking thats a little hardcore just to go to bed lol
    I have to say this made me laugh pretty hard!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Check ins today and my coach is very happy with my progress. After 5 days I’m down 3 lbs. even still, he’s cut back my carbs on low days to a total of 66g at just over 1,100 kcal. I’m devastated - lol!
    Today is my third day back on intermittent fasting.
    Third day without my mid-morning pineapple glazed donut also:/

21. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    Today is my third day back on intermittent fasting.
    Third day without my mid-morning pineapple glazed donut also:/
    I haven稚 had a donut in three years. Maple frosted is my favorite but I知 now intrigued by the thought of pineapple.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I haven’t had a donut in three years. Maple frosted is my favorite but I’m now intrigued by the thought of pineapple.
    Funny thing is you can't taste the pineapple, lol, just a lightly glazed donut really.
    I've been using it as my daily comfort food for about six months. Time to break some habits.

23. Last two days have been my 登ff days and I don稚 really feel any different. My weight continues to go down. Today is high day so it will spike again tomorrow. In a week or two (I壇 have to look at my calendar) I知 also going to add Ostarine to the mix.

24. Really neat log/thread........keep kicking ass and taking names....actually don't worry about the names
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

25. I知 back to experiencing IBS symptoms and my weight is going up. I know it痴 not fat gain but it痴 still a mind fck. Hoping the remedies kick in and this resolves.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ANY INTEREST IN LOGGING IRONCHAMP VOLUME/HPTA?
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
  2. Any interest in starting a log for this?
    By Four_Stroke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:58 PM
  3. Any interest in me logging this cycle? Mostly OL products
    By Four_Stroke in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
  4. any interest in a sarm s4/ clen log?
    By jjsafari in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:23 PM