PSMF - With a few sarms and a lot of faith and dedication

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Lol, you certainly like to put yourself through the mill my friend. GVT done properly is facking brutal. I tip my hat to you sir.
    It was incredibly hard to do.
    I stopped getting sire after some time. That's the sarms working I am guessing, but I've heard the body adapts too.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    It was incredibly hard to do.
    I stopped getting sire after some time. That's the sarms working I am guessing, but I've heard the body adapts too.
    Either the body adapts or the mind deals with it better. Regardless I still think it’s a tough program. Give me smolov back squat anytime over that lol
    •   
       


  3. DAY ONE STARTS ON 12/13/17

    It will be "fun"

  4. Yesterday's food was "fun" food.

    It was not a fun day.

    Without getting too personal, I work a commission-only sales job and I have a bunch of money tied up in construction overseas in Asia of all places.

    I'm short, the shooting that happened here October 1st in Las Vegas impacted us all, and I'm grateful I didn't lose anyone but we all lost money.

    The reason for doing this diet is because I have a trip coming up January 4th and I want to look a little better than I do for that trip

    Last night however when I came home one of my animals, (my cat Domino) decided that he was going to act sick and lethargic which caused me to freak out because I'm an anxiety prone person.

    Suffice it to say I spent a whole bunch of money most of which I financed at the vet's office and came home and decided that the diet would start on the 13th which is today

    Last night's food was not really even measured out, I ate typical fun foods...

    tater tots, some fried chicken strips a bunch of cinnamon buns ice cream, peanut butter cups you name it

    This is what I woke up to today. It's actually about a pound and a half heavier from all the bloat crap I ate

    I need to order more growth hormone mk-677 soon it looks like the source I wanted to order from may not be available so I'll have to find another place to get it from.

  5. Sorry to hear that mate how's the cat? Hope he's ok
    •   
       


  6. I hope your cat is okay too. My brother in law's cat was acting strange and lethargic. He ignored it and when he took him to the vet (after he stopped eating), it was too late. He died 2 days later. It's good that you looked into it, anxious or not.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  7. Apparently there's nothing wrong with him. Maybe arthritis the vet says, there's nothing she can see.

    They literally did over $625 worth of tests on him, including blood work she said there's absolutely nothing she can see that's wrong with any of it to

    Big relief for me we figure that he either have arthritis or he fell real hard when he was trying to jump out to somewhere which could explain the hobbling and not wanting to go and get food

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Apparently there's nothing wrong with him. Maybe arthritis the vet says, there's nothing she can see.

    They literally did over $625 worth of tests on him, including blood work she said there's absolutely nothing she can see that's wrong with any of it to

    Big relief for me we figure that he either have arthritis or he fell real hard when he was trying to jump out to somewhere which could explain the hobbling and not wanting to go and get food
    It sucks that it cost $625 but I'm glad Domino is okay. My cat, Sage, is part of my family and I'd do the same thing. That really does suck that it cost that much, though.
    "At the water's edge, I bowed my head to drink, only to drown.
    Retrace, then return. Time won't take us back.""

  9. I have 5 lbs of chicken breast pre cooked in 7.5-8oz portions, as well I purchased 90 eggs for $5.00 of which I'll use around 250g egg white and 1 whole egg when eating.

    And lots of celery, broccoli and that's about it.

  10. Just a few thoughts to log.

    * I fast daily, so so far not eating today isn't anything remarkable.

    * I work on my feet, I do sales and marketing here to promote timeshare in Vegas so I walk on average between 15,000-25,000 "steps" people day.

    The steps pedometer in use called accupedo is great because it waits to register ten steps before it counts so as to avoid false counts.

    Either way, here is a screenshot of today's step-count

    I can't say for sure if I'm going to make it to the gym today, I kind of want to just chill at home see how I feel on low calories tomorrow and make sure my cat doesn't do anything stupid

    If anybody has any questions let me know otherwise I'll just update tomorrow

  11. In on this. I've done it before with good success so interesting how the SARMs will make a difference. How many weeks total are you doing it btw?

  12. Day 2 - feeling fine.

    So yesterday I ended up doing 1 hour of slow cardio at a 4% grade at 3.8 mph, watched some youtube and fasted for around 22 hours.

    Woke up today lighter, but according to the scale, bodyfat is up a little bit.

    I will get my Skulpt device back today though, which is a lot more accurate at bodyfat, so I will start scanning with that.

    Today I will try and do some sort of heavy training. I may not be able to get up to my normal gym, so I may have to use the crappy gym that I am a member of that has only smith machines.

    Either way, I can still do heavy low rep stuff with that, and on this diet, the workouts are there to stave off muscle loss, nothing else.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SouthPawSD View Post
    In on this. I've done it before with good success so interesting how the SARMs will make a difference. How many weeks total are you doing it btw?
    I will do this for nineteen days, twenty maybe. This means that I should have THREE five hour refeed periods, and since I fast I can just do these in my fasting window.

    Just short term, nothing long term as I am not "fat" but I am "fat" in my opinion of my own self image... That is to say no doctor would call me fat.

  14. Nobody seems to be chexking in, but I will mention that it's day number 2 and my weight went up by 1lb, which is strange.

    I learned a hard lesson yesterday about sodium and potassium, but I need to supplement to the whole lot so I'm going to start mixing my own drinks with some mio and mortons lite salt that is a mix of potassium and sodium.

  15. Well, today I felt terrible, and still do.
    I crashed hard, and ended up eating around 500 calories.

    A pop tart, some Ritz crackers, and some Christmas caramel popcorn.

    30 minutes later, and I feel slightly better.

    That was not fun, at all.

    Dunno if i will try this again, at all.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Nobody seems to be chexking in, but I will mention that it's day number 2 and my weight went up by 1lb, which is strange.

    I learned a hard lesson yesterday about sodium and potassium, but I need to supplement to the whole lot so I'm going to start mixing my own drinks with some mio and mortons lite salt that is a mix of potassium and sodium.
    Ya on PSMF I always drank Xtend all day. Probably like 5 scoops worth, maybe give that a try?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SouthPawSD View Post
    Ya on PSMF I always drank Xtend all day. Probably like 5 scoops worth, maybe give that a try?
    BCAA's could help, I think that today I will just eat my maintenance and then see about going back to it tomorrow, I can pick up some BCAA tonight if I can get to somewhere that is not GNC that will not rape me hard for them.

    I think also I will need to every few hours do sodium/potassium so that I do not get these problems, I feel that must really be what I am going through.

    Feeling better even as I type this, and will go and see about possibly putting in a workout too depending on how i feel.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stevencfitnes View Post
    Well, today I felt terrible, and still do.
    I crashed hard, and ended up eating around 500 calories.

    A pop tart, some Ritz crackers, and some Christmas caramel popcorn.

    30 minutes later, and I feel slightly better.

    That was not fun, at all.

    Dunno if i will try this again, at all.
    Well I mean bro that isn't that bad of a cheat haha but I know what you mean it starts to get to you. Have you thought about ec stack to go along with it? Imo impossible without doing something to curb appetite.

    I'll give you that my friend it is insanely hard. Do you have a busy lifestyle or lots of free time?

    Something's that helped me was also doing IF on it. Made it manageable lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SouthPawSD View Post
    Well I mean bro that isn't that bad of a cheat haha but I know what you mean it starts to get to you. Have you thought about ec stack to go along with it? Imo impossible without doing something to curb appetite.

    I'll give you that my friend it is insanely hard. Do you have a busy lifestyle or lots of free time?

    Something's that helped me was also doing IF on it. Made it manageable lol.
    I am indeed going IF, as eating 1100 calories over the day is stupid, not enough food at any meal that way.

    I think that I could also just create a GIANT deficit weekly by fasting and eating between 900-1100 for a day or two then doing a maintenance day, calorie cycling SHOULD work, why not?

    Just looking to lean down before a trip in the first week of january./

  20. Didn't we go through this before? If I recall correctly, it didn't turn out well.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Didn't we go through this before? If I recall correctly, it didn't turn out well.
    yea, we did and I pussied out.
    This time I will just take it a day at a time.

    I also overtrained before, a whole lot. This time I will not do that because it is a bad idea.

    Example, last time I would have gone to the gym on a day like today when I planned to eat and then trained hard... Started again tomorrow and then said "why do I feel so bad?"

    Now I will go and do a basic minimum training, then get back up there tomorrow, and be it in the long run.

    You guys were great last time, this time I will be honest as I can and throw myself on the mercy of the forum.

  22. I'll update this as I go. The point is to embrace the suck and get the best results I can.

    Last log didn't go well. This one will.

  23. Subbed, to see how this goes.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Subbed, to see how this goes.
    Thanks friend

  25. Finished a heavy workout. Very basic.

    Incline bench
    Shoulder press
    Wide grip later pull down

    All 3x8 scheme

    With this diet, you aren't working out hard. At all. The point is that you don't need to.

    From the book:

    Studies routinely show that both volume (number of sets, amount of aerobic training done) and frequency (days/week) can be cut back significantly (by up to 2/3rds) as long as intensity (weight on the bar, speed) is maintained. Given those parameters, performance can be maintained for many weeks.
    If youíre as overtrained as most athletes, cutting back on your training during a crash diet will act as a minitaper, you might even show some improvement. But donít hold your breath.
    "
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Losing lots of weight and using Epiandrosterone.
    By Fausteezi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:28 PM
  3. Epistane and AP(with a few other things) log.
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:27 AM
  4. french toast, lots of protein and good carbs
    By JKC12482 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:51 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:29 AM
Log in
Log in