Need advice

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
What you think about green tea it is helping for loss weight?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Green tea extract I believe does but the drink green tea I wouldn't say so much. Especially if the green tea has sugar in it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
EGCG (found in green tea)can help to an extent with fat loss. It does have a host of health benefits as well. Are you look for a non stim fat burner or just wondering if consuming green tea will help?

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
EGCG (found in green tea)can help to an extent with fat loss. It does have a host of health benefits as well. Are you look for a non stim fat burner or just wondering if consuming green tea will help?
just for fat burner but thanks for advice

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit.

wilmerssharp

Awards
Green tea does contribute to weight loss. But we all have different immune system and metabolism. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. Try it out.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I think there are supps that are better for fat loss than green tea, but it can't hurt to try it and see how you do. Make sure you're in a deficit.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
ECGC CAN help with lipolysis. Typically, from my understanding, you should dose it in the 500-1000mg range to get the fat loss benefits.

It can be beneficial when taken as apart of a stack with something like 200mg of caffeine, 500-1000mg of ecgc and yohimbine at 2.5-10mg.

However this will do hardly anything for you unless your training and nutrition are not conducive to fat loss.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Green tea has many benefits besides weight loss. As stated if your diet and training isn't right it's weight loss benefits aren't going to show.